Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old March 24th, 2018, 08:24 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

Default torrentpaw needs things !

i'm sosososo sorry for my inacticity! i want to try to rp a lot more, but i don't have anything to rp!! so my boy, torrentpaw, is in need of some things.

please, do look at his site and read what i've written before submitting anything!

anyways! here is what he needs:

family; maybe siblings. but i will not accept any until i have his parents.

friends; up to seven. about one or two of them teasing him playfully for his interests. maybe one accidentally doing something like bringing him a dead bird to eat? and he doesn't talk to them for like a week?

enemies/bullies; maybe a small group of three slightly older cats that are constantly after and torturing him.

and maybe a future love interest! i'll be very picky for this one. (also torrent is into toms!!)

if you have a site, just send me a link along with an rp example! if not,
fill this out—

name;
age;
gender;
personality;
appearance;
rp example;
orientation (for love interest only);

or just make your own form.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]

Last edited by bright !; March 25th, 2018 at 02:44 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 08:31 PM
taker of art requests

Default Re: torrentpaw needs things !

if i dont get a response in 2 seconds im gona mcfrickin lose it

Last edited by bright !; March 24th, 2018 at 11:06 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 10:16 PM
so nasty

Name: Nimblewhisker
Role: Friend

" "I did too!" Nimblewhisker chirped, happy that now he could at least bring one piece of prey back to the clan. He at this point was somewhat infamous for bringing back little to nothing whenever he was assigned to hunting patrols and, it was definitely nice to break the status quo every once in a while.

"I can't wait to see Gorsebird's reaction! Waxwings have always been her favorite and...." Nimblewhisker trailed off remembering that his relationship with his mother had been rocky ever since his coming out and one measly bird probably wasn't gonna change that. He quickly shook the thought from his head, however, not wanting any melancholy views to clog his mind.

"So,...uh," Nimblewhisker said not so stealthily trying to change the subject, "What's your weirdest dealbreaker?!" He suddenly yelped, it for whatever reason being the first thing that had come to his mind."]

Other: He's a tad old but he's a fellow bird-nerd so...

Last edited by Tavvi; March 24th, 2018 at 10:20 PM.
Old March 24th, 2018, 10:35 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

name; Desertsun
~.~.~
age; 38 moons
~.~.~
gender; male
~.~.~
personality; https://samsamii1.weebly.com/desertsun.html
appearance; https://samsamii1.weebly.com/desertsun.html
~.~.~
rp example;
Just outside of the WindClan warrior's tunnel, a quite frazzled molly was grooming moss from her fur. Her pastel tan-colored, oddly marked fur was covered in pieces of moss and leaves that lined her nest. Her fur stood on end, not yet laying flat even though she ran her sand paper sharp tongue over it. The molly hadn't woken up when she was supposed to. She had enjoyed her slumber. She knew that from waking up to her tongue dry as a desert, hanging out of her mouth, her legs sprawled out pooling into Duskflight's nest. She was lucky the tom wasn't present and certainly hoped she didn't disturb his sleep. That would be very embarrassing.

The thought of the situation cause the molly to pause her grooming. Heat rose to her cheeks and slowly warmth spread across her body. The tom was easy on the eyes. However, since Crowheart...no she couldn't let herself think of her former best friend and source of her affection. She swallowed dryly before continuing her grooming. She wouldn't allow herself to think of him. If he saw her constantly mopping around, missing him, being depressed and unhappy, he'd be upset at her. The molly had to try and turn her life around somehow.

Windcrest had thought about a million different ways to say hello and to begin a conversation with Duskflight, but she never mustered up the courage. She didn't even know if Duskflight liked her even as a clan mate. She knew some WindClan cats eyed her because she wasn't clan born and felt like she didn't belong. She sometimes felt like an outsider. But she did her best to prove them wrong. She let out a sigh and her fur ruffled at her sudden exhale, Maybe today...I could finally say hello?

Windcrest was given morning patrol duty and yet here it was almost sunhigh. Her ears flattened at the thought of getting into trouble, though she half-heartedly wondered why no one woke her. With a frustrated whine the she-cat continued to work on her fur trying to look presentable. At the moment, she look like an newly appointed apprentice. She was nearly 31 moons old! Grumbling at herself, she finished up cleaning her fur the best she could. Finally satisfied with her pelt, she molly sat up. Her crystal blue eyes scored the moor top for any familiar faces that may have gone out on the morning patrol. I wonder if Duskflight went on the morning patrol...

~.~.~
orientation (for love interest only); Well depending on Torrenpaw's age...he could be Desertsun's apprentice and when he is a warrior they could become mates? But Desertsun will be denying his sexual orientation and will find a female mate and have kits, but Torrentpaw (who would be a warrior by this point) could keep wanting to go bird watching or something and eventually make the big bad warrior fall in love with him and leave his mate? His secret will get exposed by the she-cats bestfriend. I have a plot for him and all already if you are interested! He likes toms too by the way. But if you're not interested, they could just be mentor and apprentice.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:03 PM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Name: Nimblewhisker

" "I did too!" Nimblewhisker chirped, happy that now he could at least bring one piece of prey back to the clan. He at this point was somewhat infamous for bringing back little to nothing whenever he was assigned to hunting patrols and, it was definitely nice to break the status quo every once in a while.

"I can't wait to see Gorsebird's reaction! Waxwings have always been her favorite and...." Nimblewhisker trailed off remembering that his relationship with his mother had been rocky ever since his coming out and one measly bird probably wasn't gonna change that. He quickly shook the thought from his head, however, not wanting any melancholy views to clog his mind.

"So,...uh," Nimblewhisker said not so stealthily trying to change the subject, "What's your weirdest dealbreaker?!" He suddenly yelped, it for whatever reason being the first thing that had come to his mind."]

Other: He's a tad old but he's a fellow bird-nerd so...
accepted !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post
name; Desertsun
~.~.~
age; 38 moons
~.~.~
gender; male
~.~.~
personality; https://samsamii1.weebly.com/desertsun.html
appearance; https://samsamii1.weebly.com/desertsun.html
~.~.~
rp example;
Just outside of the WindClan warrior's tunnel, a quite frazzled molly was grooming moss from her fur. Her pastel tan-colored, oddly marked fur was covered in pieces of moss and leaves that lined her nest. Her fur stood on end, not yet laying flat even though she ran her sand paper sharp tongue over it. The molly hadn't woken up when she was supposed to. She had enjoyed her slumber. She knew that from waking up to her tongue dry as a desert, hanging out of her mouth, her legs sprawled out pooling into Duskflight's nest. She was lucky the tom wasn't present and certainly hoped she didn't disturb his sleep. That would be very embarrassing.

The thought of the situation cause the molly to pause her grooming. Heat rose to her cheeks and slowly warmth spread across her body. The tom was easy on the eyes. However, since Crowheart...no she couldn't let herself think of her former best friend and source of her affection. She swallowed dryly before continuing her grooming. She wouldn't allow herself to think of him. If he saw her constantly mopping around, missing him, being depressed and unhappy, he'd be upset at her. The molly had to try and turn her life around somehow.

Windcrest had thought about a million different ways to say hello and to begin a conversation with Duskflight, but she never mustered up the courage. She didn't even know if Duskflight liked her even as a clan mate. She knew some WindClan cats eyed her because she wasn't clan born and felt like she didn't belong. She sometimes felt like an outsider. But she did her best to prove them wrong. She let out a sigh and her fur ruffled at her sudden exhale, Maybe today...I could finally say hello?

Windcrest was given morning patrol duty and yet here it was almost sunhigh. Her ears flattened at the thought of getting into trouble, though she half-heartedly wondered why no one woke her. With a frustrated whine the she-cat continued to work on her fur trying to look presentable. At the moment, she look like an newly appointed apprentice. She was nearly 31 moons old! Grumbling at herself, she finished up cleaning her fur the best she could. Finally satisfied with her pelt, she molly sat up. Her crystal blue eyes scored the moor top for any familiar faces that may have gone out on the morning patrol. I wonder if Duskflight went on the morning patrol...

~.~.~
orientation (for love interest only); Well depending on Torrenpaw's age...he could be Desertsun's apprentice and when he is a warrior they could become mates? But Desertsun will be denying his sexual orientation and will find a female mate and have kits, but Torrentpaw (who would be a warrior by this point) could keep wanting to go bird watching or something and eventually make the big bad warrior fall in love with him and leave his mate? His secret will get exposed by the she-cats bestfriend. I have a plot for him and all already if you are interested! He likes toms too by the way. But if you're not interested, they could just be mentor and apprentice.

accepted ! i was gonna have him be a bit on the younger side, but i like this !! may i hear about the plot ?

Old March 24th, 2018, 11:09 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright View Post
accepted !

accepted ! i was gonna have him be a bit on the younger side, but i like this !! may i hear about the plot ?

http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=15219 here it is!

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!
Old March 24th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Okay so I haven't finished their Bios but I got a few mollies who I think would be pretty friends with him.

Name: Riverkit.
Role: Friend.
Other: She is RiverClan kit at the moment but when she's an apprentice I think she could befriend him. At a gathering or something. I just see the two getting along.

Name: Silentpaw.
Role: Friend or Close friend?
Other: She may be mute but I think she'd be a good friend for him.

Name: Turtlepaw.
Role: Friend/Enemy?
Other: I was thinking Turtlepaw could be a friend that juts picks on him but starts getting harsher as they get older because of the Dark forest cat who starts mentoring her? It would be quite interesting.

@Bright

My roleplaying replies are never the same size. It depends on my mood, what I have to work with, if I can use the character right and if I have writer's block. But here's a few.
Longest ever.
#2.0.
Three.
tiny.
That should be good.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all

Last edited by Fuzzy; March 25th, 2018 at 12:39 AM.
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:09 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

name; Birdpaw
age; 8 moons
gender; She-cat
personality; Calm | Protective | Flirtatious | Fun-Loving
appearance; Calico molly with green eyes

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old March 25th, 2018, 12:10 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

name:
vixenkit [ will be vixenpaw once she gets her mentor ]
role:
close friend or friend?
reason why they would be good for this role?:
i think they would just go well together. vixen will act like she doesn't care about him but will. vixen would flirt with him but probably give up sooner or later. she wouldn't care if he didn't hear her talking. plus, if he comes out it might help her come out too. not to mention she would totally give him a dead bird as prey or maybe even put a dead bird next to him why he sleeps. xD
rp example
it varies on what someone gives me to work with and my mood, usually but here is one.
wolfcall is overthinking again

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:10 AM
taker of art requests

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Okay so I haven't finished their Bios but I got a few mollies who I think would be pretty friends with him.

Name: Riverkit.
Role: Friend.
Other: She is RiverClan kit at the moment but when she's an apprentice I think she could befriend him. At a gathering or something. I just see the two getting along.

Name: Silentpaw.
Role: Friend or Close friend?
Other: She may be mute but I think she'd be a good friend for him.

Name: Turtlepaw.
Role: Friend/Enemy?
Other: I was thinking Turtlepaw could be a friend that juts picks on him but starts getting harsher as they get older because of the Dark forest cat who starts mentoring her? It would be quite interesting.

@Bright

My roleplaying replies are never the same size. It depends on my mood, what I have to work with, if I can use the character right and if I have writer's block. But here's a few.
Longest ever.
#2.0.
Three.
tiny.
That should be good.
accepted! he can sure use a silent friend that can just enjoy his company, and turtlepaw can start off as a teasing friend then become an enemy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
name:
vixenkit [ will be vixenpaw once she gets her mentor ]
role:
close friend or friend?
reason why they would be good for this role?:
i think they would just go well together. vixen will act like she doesn't care about him but will. vixen would flirt with him but probably give up sooner or later. she wouldn't care if he didn't hear her talking. plus, if he comes out it might help her come out too. not to mention she would totally give him a dead bird as prey or maybe even put a dead bird next to him why he sleeps. xD
rp example
it varies on what someone gives me to work with and my mood, usually but here is one.
wolfcall is overthinking again
i love this so much??? accepted!!