RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM

Old February 26th, 2024, 02:58 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: RiverClan Patrols

These patrols are due by March 11, 2024 at 11:59 PM Eastern. Fadingsun has permission from Birdsnow to do these patrols. If you need an extension, please ask me no later than March 10 at 11:59 PM Eastern. If you wish to be excused, please let me know no later than February 28 at 11:59 PM Eastern.

Your cat is expected to complete this patrol. Please refrain from taking control of a patrol, either OOC or IC, if your cat isn't the assigned leader unless the assigned leader hasn't posted within the past 72 hours and has been bumped. Failing to adhere to this may result in punishment for your cat. The assigned patrol leader should add their patrol to the patrol menu, and mark it as complete when done. Patrol leaders should be the one to report the patrol; please do not report the patrol as a regular patrol member until the due date.

Patrol leaders are encouraged to establish a posting order. If someone hasn't responded after 72 hours, give them a bump. If they have not responded after an additional 24 hours, feel free to skip over them. Please ensure at least 24 hours is given after the bump for your patrolmate to respond!

If there are any issues or questions, please VM me!

Time for patrols again. It was a task that Fadingsun actually found himself enjoying, so he didn't mind taking up the responsibility again. The tough part was finding cats to go after the battle; many of them were still recovering from their various injuries.

"Mistypaw ( @starry )! You'll be coming with me and Moonfawn ( @Streamtail ) to check the WindClan border."

Optional prompt: On a weak spot of the earth, the ground collapses beneath the patrol and they tumble into an old tunnel!

"Sparrowsnarl ( @Micanomancy )! Please take Deerspark ( @Marigoldwhisper ) and Bunnytuft ( @chickadee ) to the ThunderClan border. Make sure to mark it thoroughly; I'm sick of ThunderClan thinking they don't need to respect our borders."

Optional prompt: While patrolling, you spot a nice cluster of cobwebs decently high in a tree. RiverClan could use them; are you willing to take the risk to go get them?

"Birdsnow ( @poppy ), if you don't mind, please take Riverwhisper ( @forest ) and Talonpaw ( @Lillith ) to the ShadowClan border."

Optional prompt: While passing by a stream as you near the border, someone notices the water running red with blood. Is this a sign from the stars, or merely a coincidence?

"Beanfloat ( @Beanz )! Take Stormwhistle ( @cybervoid ) and Adderpaw ( @TheLostAmongTheStars ) hunting at Sleepy Thicket."

Optional prompt: While someone is hunting, they hear something that sounds like a disturbed howl coming from deep within the thicket. Hmm, maybe this place is haunted after all.

"Amberwing ( @Sklee )! Take Treepaw ( @Batt. ) and Dawnripple ( @Frozen Reign ) hunting at Haven Springs."

Optional prompt: The patrol has a hard time finding any prey. After coming back together, they spot a huge rabbit nearby. They'll need to work together to catch it.
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.

Last edited by occultation; February 26th, 2024 at 03:11 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:09 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”
@Beanz @cybervoid

Adderpaw heard her name called for a patrol. She happily padded over as she wanted to help the clan in the best way she could. Then she heard where she was going. A part of her didn't want to go. Something felt weird to her going to hunt where the dead were buried. There was no better reason she felt weird about it.

"Hey I'm ready to hunt when you all are." Adderpaw said happily and dutiful.
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:34 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing grinned, so happy to be in charge of a patrol again. She looked around for the cats she would be leading, hoping to get this done quickly and well.

@Batt. @Frozen Reign
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old February 26th, 2024, 03:36 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sklee View Post
Amberwing grinned, so happy to be in charge of a patrol again. She looked around for the cats she would be leading, hoping to get this done quickly and well.

@Batt. @Frozen Reign
I walk up and lick my rough fur

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old February 26th, 2024, 04:03 PM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

[Deerspark]
Tom\Warrior\RC
"Da da da we're dead-"

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Deerspark sat curiously in the clearing, somewhat surprised to be chosen for another patrol so soon. This time, shockingly, he wasn't scared half to death by the thought of interactions. Sure, it still made him queazy, but he was slowly getting better.

He waited patiently for the two cats. He wondered what might happen at the border patrol. Toe beans crossed that Thunderclan wouldn't be too hostile.

Tags; Sparrowsnarl @Micanomancy Bunnytuft @chickadee

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old February 26th, 2024, 05:10 PM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Adderpaw
@Beanz @cybervoid

Adderpaw heard her name called for a patrol. She happily padded over as she wanted to help the clan in the best way she could. Then she heard where she was going. A part of her didn't want to go. Something felt weird to her going to hunt where the dead were buried. There was no better reason she felt weird about it.

"Hey I'm ready to hunt when you all are." Adderpaw said happily and dutiful.

Stormwhistle

(base by supurrnovae on DA)

He/Him ✩ Warrior ✩ Sociable

Stormwhistle promptly stopped grooming himself when he heard his name mentioned at the patrol calling. Quickly he headed over to where Adderpaw was waiting for him.

Finally! Something to do! He thought to himself

"You seemed ready before me, kid!" Stormwhistle said to Adderpaw with a smile.

"Just waiting on Beanfloat and we can go teach that prey who's boss!"

[ @Beanz ]

Last edited by cybervoid; February 26th, 2024 at 05:21 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:01 PM
Matching with @/Bean

Status: A true warrior — the best warrior — isn't cruel or mean.
Bump Policy: 1-2 Days
My Mood: Unpredictable

BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @cybervoid @TheLostAmongTheStars

Beanfloat grumbled. Why everytime I go on patrol its at sleepy thickets?!? he thought to himself he practically knew this piece of land by heart! He looked at his patrolmates as he trotted over. "Ahh the Famous Adderpaw I have been hearing so much about what's up?" he asked the apprentice as he turned his attention towards his other patrol mate. "Wanna know something cool everything I'm on a patrol I'm leading it towards sleepy thickets not once have I been on a patrol somewhere else so I know it by heart I wont let a ghost snatch y'all up!" he chuckled at the thought of it. Laughing as Stormwhistle who was the boss. "Im am the patrol leader so just listen to me shall we and we can catch plenty of prey I taught many apprentices in my short life more than you can even count maybe so of your friends where taught by me."

Oh how he can ramble on and on like a old elder he took a deep breath and meowed looking towards Storm whistle and winked. "Alright lets go show those Ghost and Prey who are boss!" He meowed laughing.

[If you guys like Posting Order Beanfloat,Adderpaw, Stormwhistle?]

VM me STARS

My Characters thoughts and actions are not mine but theirs.

Please don't quote me during a roleplay unless you place it into spoilers!
| Characters| Training Trackers | Darkclan |Art Shop & Tradel| Bugclan| Art Page |
Old February 26th, 2024, 06:25 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Adderpaw
That post order sounds good!
@Beanz
@cybervoid

"And you'll only keep hearing about me!" Adderpaw purred confidently. "I've been doing alright, been hard at work, the usual. Anyways since we are all here can we go off to hunting?"

"Also," She snickered. "Watch out, ghost like the eat the toes of tough guys."

Last edited by Fish; February 26th, 2024 at 06:25 PM.
Old February 26th, 2024, 08:40 PM
BLARGH !!!

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
BeanFloat
|He/him | 18 moons | Purrks: Beefed up Tier Two;Not Skiddin' Around; Mind Reader | Straight | Warrior |
light marmalade fur with very bright fawn spots, green and blue eyes

Tags; @cybervoid @TheLostAmongTheStars

Beanfloat grumbled. Why everytime I go on patrol its at sleepy thickets?!? he thought to himself he practically knew this piece of land by heart! He looked at his patrolmates as he trotted over. "Ahh the Famous Adderpaw I have been hearing so much about what's up?" he asked the apprentice as he turned his attention towards his other patrol mate. "Wanna know something cool everything I'm on a patrol I'm leading it towards sleepy thickets not once have I been on a patrol somewhere else so I know it by heart I wont let a ghost snatch y'all up!" he chuckled at the thought of it. Laughing as Stormwhistle who was the boss. "Im am the patrol leader so just listen to me shall we and we can catch plenty of prey I taught many apprentices in my short life more than you can even count maybe so of your friends where taught by me."

Oh how he can ramble on and on like a old elder he took a deep breath and meowed looking towards Storm whistle and winked. "Alright lets go show those Ghost and Prey who are boss!" He meowed laughing.

[If you guys like Posting Order Beanfloat,Adderpaw, Stormwhistle?]

Stormwhistle

(base by supurrnovae on DA)

He/Him ✩ Warrior ✩ Sociable

"I'm ready!" Stormwhistle exclaimed, getting up to follow Beanfloat and Adderpaw.

What's all this talk about ghosts? Pshh not an issue I bet... there's nothing to worry about! The tom thought to himself as he walked.

@Beanz @TheLostAmongTheStars

Last edited by cybervoid; February 26th, 2024 at 08:41 PM.
Old February 27th, 2024, 06:46 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

@starry | @Cherry~

Moonfawn takes a deep breath, padding over cheerily.

"Are we ready to go everyone?" She asks her patrol, a small smile playing her features.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~