Last post by duckie
Today 12:23 AM

Old October 11th, 2018, 04:16 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider View Post
He looked around him, turning back the way they came, then headed that way.
She knew he was taking the long way going back to the Riverclan border, but shes knew that retracing his steps would eventually get him back to camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2018, 07:17 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She knew he was taking the long way going back to the Riverclan border, but shes knew that retracing his steps would eventually get him back to camp.
He kept walking, sniffing the air to keep from straying too far from their staling trail.

bump after 72 hours

Old October 12th, 2018, 08:02 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He kept walking, sniffing the air to keep from straying too far from their staling trail.
She followed closely, realizing how smart his choice was, even though it would be a long walk.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 12th, 2018, 10:30 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookapi View Post
She followed closely, realizing how smart his choice was, even though it would be a long walk.
He continued on, sniffing the air every so often.

bump after 72 hours

Old October 12th, 2018, 07:22 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He continued on, sniffing the air every so often.
She padded along side him maintaining her pace.

Old October 13th, 2018, 05:26 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The charcoal deputy let out a sigh of relief as she left the meeting. It was hard having to work with her clanmates to meet up in secret and against Grousestar's back. Auroraflame knew that she was a horrible deputy for doing this, but she believed that she was doing it for the greater good of the clan. The she-cat never thought that she would be in this position, one where she was picking up the mess that her own leader had created and having to fix it in secret. She knew she would kick herself if Grousestar were to find out. She didn't want the tom to know what she had been doing. Not only because the meetings were supposed to remain secret especially to the leader, but she didn't want to see the sense of betrayal on his face when he found out what she had been doing. Grousestar hadn't been the best leader lately, in her opinion, but she didn't want him to be in pain either.

Auroraflame quietly padded through the woods. Her eyes were wide and alert as she scanned the forest for threats. Her breathing was a little quicker than usual and she could feel her heart pumping quickly in her chest. She couldn't help but remember that she had had the feeling that somebody had been watching her during the meeting earlier. She was thinking worse case scenarios right now, murderers, kidnappers, former syndicate cats. Oh calm down, you're overreacting, Auroraflame told herself, and willed her heart to stop pounding like a hammer in her chest.

@Duskflight

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; October 13th, 2018 at 05:27 AM.
Old October 13th, 2018, 10:52 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The charcoal deputy let out a sigh of relief as she left the meeting. It was hard having to work with her clanmates to meet up in secret and against Grousestar's back. Auroraflame knew that she was a horrible deputy for doing this, but she believed that she was doing it for the greater good of the clan. The she-cat never thought that she would be in this position, one where she was picking up the mess that her own leader had created and having to fix it in secret. She knew she would kick herself if Grousestar were to find out. She didn't want the tom to know what she had been doing. Not only because the meetings were supposed to remain secret especially to the leader, but she didn't want to see the sense of betrayal on his face when he found out what she had been doing. Grousestar hadn't been the best leader lately, in her opinion, but she didn't want him to be in pain either.

Auroraflame quietly padded through the woods. Her eyes were wide and alert as she scanned the forest for threats. Her breathing was a little quicker than usual and she could feel her heart pumping quickly in her chest. She couldn't help but remember that she had had the feeling that somebody had been watching her during the meeting earlier. She was thinking worse case scenarios right now, murderers, kidnappers, former syndicate cats. Oh calm down, you're overreacting, Auroraflame told herself, and willed her heart to stop pounding like a hammer in her chest.

@Duskflight
The tabby leader was well aware that some cats had distaste in his choice, for bringing them into battle due to his own alliance with Windclan. But he tried to convince himself that he was right by sticking with his choice, he wasn't a traitor and Skyclan had been in the middle for too long. Things were to come to a head eventually and he'd prefer to come out on top, with allies, than be attacked with none. Perhaps cats didn't understand his point, they didn't know the stresses he went through as a leader, always trying to make everyone happy when it was a hopeless task. No matter what he did, no matter what he chose, someone would be upset, angry, distraught. Why couldn't they just understand he was trying his best for Skyclan's future? Establishing alliances now helped Skyclan, just in case trouble did ever come their way, they could call upon someone for aid. Now that he's helped Windclan in battle, surely they would owe him something? The circumstances of the battle were irrelevant. He was only sticking to the alliance he had formed.
And on top of this, he had a sneaking suspicion that his deputy was up to something. Not only had she outright disagreed with him, in front of the other leaders, but she had been sporadically disappearing. He hadn't asked her about it, but he had noticed. Today was when he would confront her about it. Maybe it was nothing more than her going out hunting more, with leafbare coming, but.. He had a sinking feeling it wasn't.

Idly his paws drug him through the forest, his eyes distant, glazed. Oh Starclan please. Please let it be just her hunting. Don't... Don't do this to me. He thought desperately, his mind still trying to come up with any excuse for his own deputy. The feeling wouldn't go away. Ears perking up, he heard the hurried sound of pawsteps, though they were meant to be quiet.
Soon enough, he saw the black pelt of his deputy, her eyes wide, alert, as if she were running from something. He wanted to smile at the sight of her, okay and unharmed, but the nagging feeling that something was up prevented him from doing so.
"Auroraflame." Already the brown tabby had began to approach her.
"I'd like to speak to you about something. If you have the time." Grousestar half attempted a polite smile, but it only came off as tired and forced.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 13th, 2018, 08:17 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
The tabby leader was well aware that some cats had distaste in his choice, for bringing them into battle due to his own alliance with Windclan. But he tried to convince himself that he was right by sticking with his choice, he wasn't a traitor and Skyclan had been in the middle for too long. Things were to come to a head eventually and he'd prefer to come out on top, with allies, than be attacked with none. Perhaps cats didn't understand his point, they didn't know the stresses he went through as a leader, always trying to make everyone happy when it was a hopeless task. No matter what he did, no matter what he chose, someone would be upset, angry, distraught. Why couldn't they just understand he was trying his best for Skyclan's future? Establishing alliances now helped Skyclan, just in case trouble did ever come their way, they could call upon someone for aid. Now that he's helped Windclan in battle, surely they would owe him something? The circumstances of the battle were irrelevant. He was only sticking to the alliance he had formed.
And on top of this, he had a sneaking suspicion that his deputy was up to something. Not only had she outright disagreed with him, in front of the other leaders, but she had been sporadically disappearing. He hadn't asked her about it, but he had noticed. Today was when he would confront her about it. Maybe it was nothing more than her going out hunting more, with leafbare coming, but.. He had a sinking feeling it wasn't.

Idly his paws drug him through the forest, his eyes distant, glazed. Oh Starclan please. Please let it be just her hunting. Don't... Don't do this to me. He thought desperately, his mind still trying to come up with any excuse for his own deputy. The feeling wouldn't go away. Ears perking up, he heard the hurried sound of pawsteps, though they were meant to be quiet.
Soon enough, he saw the black pelt of his deputy, her eyes wide, alert, as if she were running from something. He wanted to smile at the sight of her, okay and unharmed, but the nagging feeling that something was up prevented him from doing so.
"Auroraflame." Already the brown tabby had began to approach her.
"I'd like to speak to you about something. If you have the time." Grousestar half attempted a polite smile, but it only came off as tired and forced.
Auroraflame whirled around at the sound of another voice breaking through the gentle rustling of the forest. She unsheathed her claws as she did so, ready to face whatever force that was awaiting her. "Oh Grousestar. It's just you," Auroraflame said, letting out a loud sigh. "I thought some kind of murderer was following me. The war is changing my sense of trust," she admitted. This was somewhat true. Usually the she-cat was actually generally a little jumpy when it came to being out and about by herself, but never in her own territory. Even at night when it was hard for her to see, she was fine because her own fur was dark enough to help her camouflage should someone be chasing her. But now she was being overcautious even in her own territory. Intruders were more likely to be found in their territory now, especially since RiverClan were on the other side of the border.
As Grousestar stated that he wanted to speak to her, again, the worst scenarios ran through her mind. He must know about the peacemaker meetings! But even if he does, what's the worst that could happen? She had no idea what was about to happen. She used the relief of the knowledge that she wasn't being followed by a murderer and covered her panic up with it.
"Of course! I was going to head back to camp after some hunting but I didn't really have anything to do after that." Lies. She hadn't been hunting. She was going to head back to camp, but she did have some things regarding the peacemakers to do once she was back. She was planning on gathering up more cats to meet up in another gathering later this week. But it seemed that that would have to wait. Auroraflame returned the tired, forced smile of her leader with a small, calm smile of her own. Auroraflame had always been rather good at lying and faking other expressions when she needed to. She regarded that as quite an important skill in the cruel world that they lived in. She would have to lie her way out of things for her own protection and the safety of others.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 14th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Mischief Managed

My Mood: Tired

Rustcloud would walk through the territory. His fur flowing in the wind slowly as he looked up at the sky. He'd sit down just to look at the sky for a moment before looking at his surroundings. Rustcloud was always familiar with this territory,but he kinda stood out with his dark rusty colored pelt. He sighed blinking a few times before seeing if there was anyone around to talk to. He felt slightly lonely at this point and differently wanted someone to talk to or just look at for a bit.
|| @IceyGlitch ||

It is the quality of one's convictions that determine success,not the number of followers -Remus Lupin

Credit-Tenor

Last edited by MessrMoony; October 14th, 2018 at 02:35 PM.
Old October 14th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Spoopy Carrot* View Post
Rustcloud would walk through the territory. His fur flowing in the wind slowly as he looked up at the sky. He'd sit down just to look at the sky for a moment before looking at his surroundings. Rustcloud was always familiar with this territory,but he kinda stood out with his dark rusty colored pelt. He sighed blinking a few times before seeing if there was anyone around to talk to. He felt slightly lonely at this point and differently wanted someone to talk to or just look at for a bit.
|| @IceyGlitch ||
A small but lanky she-cat pads her way through the territory breathing in the crisp air. She could smell the rain but there was nothing yet. The she-cat was a pretty white cat with orange and brown markings on her face, an orange spot on her side, and a long fluffy orange tail with a black tip kind of like a fox. The pretty molly yawns and stretches, her ears twitching and swiveling around listening to the sound. She looks up as light from the sun shines through the clouds onto her fur causing the white to glisten. Vixentail purrs softly at the warmth that flooded her body from the sun rays.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.