Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old May 13th, 2020, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Ivyshine gave her a warm smile and a nod of approval. “I think that would be the best for every cat.” She agreed after a thoughtful moment of silence. This apprentice shouldn’t have had to face the trials she did, but she had and Ivyshine couldn’t do anything about it. “It’ll take some time to get used to but I suppose we just have to suck it up and deal with it now.” She sighed and stretched, before turning to look back at Eveningpaw. “Should we go grab some fresh kill? Dusk is falling.” She asked.
Eveningpaw gave a nod. She liked Ivyshine. Ivyshine didn’t treat her like ‘some apprentice’ but acted like they were equals, that was something she really appreciated about her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 13th, 2020, 12:05 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

Nightpaw was sunning himself in the camp clearing, bored.

(open to anything)
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:15 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports

Sootflare

The deputy perked up as Silvershade skipped into the clearing and in his direction, ThunderClan scent wafting to him. Resisting the urge to scrunch up his nose, he dipped his head before raising it again in an inquisitive manner, "Very well, is that all?" he questioned, quirking a brow.

Old May 13th, 2020, 05:31 PM
Murder Daddy

Bump Policy: Once every 2 days
My Mood: Mysterious

Cherrypounce had been lounging in the clearing when she spotted chubby gray shape, her tail flicked as she tried to remember who they were. Then, the name popped up in her mind, "Hey Pebblepaw! Come here!" The molly called out, unaware that he was now Pebblepudge and no longer an apprentice. { @Dust }

Come Dance as the City Burns
Old May 13th, 2020, 11:27 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainquail View Post
(It took me waaaaay too long to finally get around to this)

Flyfur bounced back into camp from taking a small swim. She had seen an odd little flowering plant that reminded her of Fawnsqueak. Or rather, his new position as Medicine Cat. She'd been meaning to help out in the Medicine Den when it happened, but with everything that went down after the announcement, she'd been..... distracted. With training, Owlpaw, Halfstone.....
She hopped one last time and looked about for the fawn butt. "Oh, Fawnsqueak! Are you terribly busy? I was hoping to have a little chat if you can spare the time." Part of her felt silly for addressing a Medicine Cat so informally, but to her he was still one of her fellow warriors.
@Dipper
A daydream in the clearing had become a breeding ground for stress and insecurity, the feeling of needing to do more in the absence of Otterstone. No longer could Fawnsqueak simply enjoy a nice brainstorming session, not with his mind constantly wandering back to the nature of his job. That sense of endless work and not enough time to do it returned as he distinctly heard somebody asking for him, and oh stars above, he hoped it wasn't another patient.

Lifting his head to the call of his name, Fawnsqueak blinked an owlish greeting that was broken only by the shyest of smiles. "Me?" he asked, peering around to be certain even though she had said his name and logically.. that was in reference to him. But seeking him out for a chat? Yeah, that was pretty weird. "I'm not.. really good at that," he admitted, eyebrows knitted, "but okay?" The pressure was on to think of what to say, finally sputtering out a lame, "Why are you, like, dripping wet?" It was after he'd said that and cleared his throat the he realized perhaps she'd had a specific conversational topic in mind.

everything about us is going to be wonderful
Old May 13th, 2020, 11:44 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ternsky padded into the clearing, dropping her mouthful of fish into the pile before glancing around, spotting Sootflare. She walked over, flicking her tail towards the fresh-kill pile she'd just put her fish on. "Good hunting at the cattail pond today. Houndpaw actually already knows how to fish, so we caught quite a lot. Nothing bad happened, all was good." The black she-cat then turned and padded off, done with responsibility for the day. Now she could maybe relax a bit.

---

Quailsnap returned from Lionsrange, a little shaken up, but with one small mouse within his jaws. It had taken him a bit, but he'd finally been able to catch one, albeit a little bit of struggling. He dropped it in the fresh-kill pile, before turning to scent for Sootflare, soon finding him and walking over, hoping that he didn't stop too far away from the other tom. Or too close. "Hey.. uh.. Sootflare? I went to Lionsrange... Streamsong was with me at first but then disappeared.... All was quiet up there though, at least from what I could hear and smell."

@shortstack

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 14th, 2020, 06:24 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"So I'm an expert already?" Thistlestep questioned with mild amusement, knowing full well they both were far from it.

He had only gone to Fawnsqueak because he knew.. of his options, his brother would be timely in response and not waste his time. "Yellow flowers. Guessing from there it's just munching it up and slathering it on the wounds." Seemed easy enough, now that he knew what he was looking for. Probably.

"He uh, went in with the infection. She allegedly treated it, but it's still there and stinks to the sky! I thought, you know.. she'd be able to clean it out but apparently even that's asking for too much."

But Thistlestep didn't want to take up anymore of Fawnsqueak's time.. not when he was sure he was busy. "Yeah, I should grab him-- once we're back, why don't we get out? Just you and me, we can look into hunting or something?" Get Fawnsqueak's mind off things.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old May 14th, 2020, 07:09 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Hey, he recognized that voice! A moment of relief washed over him, perking up from a tiny-midday snack to spot Cherrypounce a few paces away. Bouncing up from his meal, Pebblepudge made his way over to Cherrypounce excitedly, a warm smile across his maw,

"Cherrypounce!! I'm glad you're ok!" Stopping with a huff, he shook his head, "Stars, I thought you were a goner after those coyotes got a hold of you." This was a lingering guilt in his belly about not visiting his friend after she had been hurt... but he had been so busy with training and then with his warrior ceremony... oh yeah!

"And it's Pebblepudge now. Lionstar gave me my warrior name!" Puffing out his chest with a prideful meow, Pebblepudge burst into a small fit of giggles.

@Wolfie

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old May 14th, 2020, 01:19 PM
eternally tired

@shortstack @Sneakyfox55

Morningmeadow nodded and went to go find Sootflare. "Sootflare? We're back from keeping watch, we didn't see anything out of the ordinary."
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 14th, 2020, 01:25 PM
Chronically Tired

My Mood: Breezy

@:Grimm: @shortstack

Troutspring trotted up behind Morningmeadow, awaiting Sootflare's words.