Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > General Board

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
StarClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 10:17 AM
Art competition!
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:17 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:13 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by ollie
Today 10:11 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:08 AM

Old September 22nd, 2018, 01:55 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default I'm bored, so gonna ask a question!

The Questions: 1) How did you find out about WCO, and why did you join?

My Answer: I found out about WCO after I just looked up 'Warrior Cats Roleplay Sites for free'. It looked cool, and I decided to join out of depression and loneliness. I had been going through a lot, and thought that putting myself on a site with people who had the same interests as me would boost my spirits. That night, *I joined when we still had the chat-box*, I was laughing with people freaking out in the chat-box and adding my own input, and getting help since I had no idea what I was doing. I felt included, and it felt good. I didn't feel awful anymore. I had friends who shared my interests, my ships, my love for fantasy and cats. The people on this site are about as good friends as my real life friends, and I can come on here and know I can participate in a fun roleplay or challenge- and that means the world to me. I guess that being able to give my characters happy endings, or sad ones, makes me feel better about the parts of my life I can't control. So, that's why I joined.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 07:45 PM
Taking a Break

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: I'm bored, so gonna ask a question!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post

My Answer: I found out about WCO after I just looked up 'Warrior Cats Roleplay Sites for free'. It looked cool, and I decided to join out of depression and loneliness. I had been going through a lot, and thought that putting myself on a site with people who had the same interests as me would boost my spirits. That night, *I joined when we still had the chat-box*, I was laughing with people freaking out in the chat-box and adding my own input, and getting help since I had no idea what I was doing. I felt included, and it felt good. I didn't feel awful anymore. I had friends who shared my interests, my ships, my love for fantasy and cats. The people on this site are about as good friends as my real life friends, and I can come on here and know I can participate in a fun roleplay or challenge- and that means the world to me. I guess that being able to give my characters happy endings, or sad ones, makes me feel better about the parts of my life I can't control. So, that's why I joined.
I found out by searching Warrior cats roleplay sites and I joined because I love roleplaying and making people happy

Taking a break from rping. I do not know when I will be back.

Everyone has their moments to shine and this ones yours my friend. You will be yourself right now. That’s why you joined this platform that we call WCO,so we could be ourselves. Go be you boo
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:04 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Warriorsfan101~ View Post
I found out by searching Warrior cats roleplay sites and I joined because I love roleplaying and making people happy
Cool! I also love to make people happy. I'm a natural people-pleaser *but also somehow am very introverted and shy T_T *
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:09 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:

Found this Website cuz i was bored one day, Now i met people who share my interests and are really nice!

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:21 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Found this Website cuz i was bored one day, Now i met people who share my interests and are really nice!
Yeah. The people on here are a real community. We are a fandom.
As I once said on a youtube comment:
'A Fandom is a family. We're gonna accept you no matter what. Except your ships, we gonna be picky about that.'
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:28 PM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Yeah. The people on here are a real community. We are a fandom.
As I once said on a youtube comment:
'A Fandom is a family. We're gonna accept you no matter what. Except your ships, we gonna be picky about that.'
Om lol
(Have you heard of MLB&CN? if not T_T im alone in that fandom)

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:33 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TawnyNeedsACoffee View Post
Om lol
(Have you heard of MLB&CN? if not T_T im alone in that fandom)
*Squeals* ADRIEN HAS A CRUSH ON MARINETTE!!!! THEY NEED TO GET TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!! Chloe?? Chloe can go somewhere else. Just get away from the pure cinnamon roll that is Adrien. Marinette is also a cinnamon roll. Yet Adrien... *kisses fingers and says manifique!*
He is the purest cinnamon roll and must be protected.
*it's funny, I ship everything, and love the fandom, and plan to watch the show-but I have yet to watch a single episode. I'm stalling to be honest*
I hope that the letters stand for Miraculous Lady Bug and Cat Noir... otherwise none of what I've said made sense

Last edited by Bracken12; September 22nd, 2018 at 09:34 PM.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Wow that's almost 4 years back. I was looking for a Warrior cat RP site that was better than that one that started with Bri...

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:38 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Back in the days when i was obsessed (wait, that was only 4months ago lol) I was on google, searching Warrior cats Roleplays, and I found this. People seemed friendly, and when U joined, i saw that moderation messages that annoyed me. So i left for a couple of weeks (Fireleaf joined actively a week after i joined) and returned expecting that sign to go away. I was really annoyed, cause I didnt know what to do (Hardly anyone welcomed mee!!!) So i just signed up for stuff and got some cats from okapi, and started roleplaying two weeks later. Well, as a noob, I hardly knew what to say. And im ot sure if i still do lol.

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!

Old September 22nd, 2018, 09:39 PM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Wow that's almost 4 years back. I was looking for a Warrior cat RP site that was better than that one that started with Bri...
Okapi please stay, everyone already misses you, even tho ur here, and you are such a valuable member to the site...

★ Fire that’s closest kept burns brightest of all ★
Snowblade ▪ Bladeclaw ▪ EternalShadows

Im no longer rp-ing, but feel free to shoot a vm!