Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM

Old March 16th, 2024, 04:18 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Her hazle eyes finally lifted to meet Minkpaw's. She swayed from side to side as she thought. She would've blown the roof off with questions. But now knowing that Minkpaw had other things to do (which should've been obvious) she didn't have the heart to ask them.

How long has she held her up? How long did Minkpaw have to sit here because she couldn't shut her mouth?

Marigoldkit sank down further into her mossbed, her gaze dropping almost as quickly as she made eye contact.

"Nope! No more questions." She said cheerfully. "I do need some rest anyway. Thank you for chatting with me though. I promise I won't forget you!"

minkpaw hummed a halfhearted response, nodding briefly before turning and slipping back out of the den. she'd return soon.

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old March 16th, 2024, 06:15 AM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streamtail View Post

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit sighs, the nursery is so filthy! How can the rest of these... mongrels (she doesn't really know what exactly that word means, but she knows it means something along the lines of gross little kits), possibly have fun playing in the dirt? It's so yucky! Why, if she were to get the slightest bit dirty, she'd die of shame! Myrtlekit glances up at her mother, she seems calm... she should be like her when she grows up. Really calm. Likable maybe, very mature. Just like her mama. In fact, she'll start learning right now!

"Hey Mama? How do I be as -what's the word?- m... uhg! I can't thwink of it! Ma-manure...? Yeah, how do I be as manure as you Mama?" She had a bit of struggle, but in the end she is happy with her pronunciation.

The pretty little tortoiseshell gives her mother a little smile, trying to sit up straight, to give the impression that she's very mature and calm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Seagullwing-15 moons
Seagullwing ducked into the nursery. She was having kits, and she was excited about it! But she was worried, too. What was it like, having kits? Did it hurt a lot? She had so many questions. She spotted Azaeleablood, and walked over to her. "Hello, Azaeleablood. How are you today? If it isn't a hassle, I'd like to ask you a few questions. You see, I'm going to have kits soon, although I haven't asked Birdsnow if I can move to the nursery yet. I'm not sure what it's like, and I'm a little worried. Would you be willing to help clear a few things up?"

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

25 Moons | She/Her | Bisexual

RiverClan Queen

___

'Mature? Oh.. That comes when you grow up. Some cats are more mature than other cats. Sometimes it takes longer to be mature.'

She purred softly, licking her kit between the ears.

Then she heard her name. She looked over.

'Oh! SeagullWing. Of course! Ask away.'
Old March 16th, 2024, 08:09 AM
Would anyone care.......?

Bump Policy: Every 2 hours or so (1 if I'm online doing nothing)
My Mood: Dark

Jaykit sits in the only dark part of the nursery, trying to ignore everycat else. One of these days I'm going to need a friend, he thought. I don't need anycat else right now. They're all too loud.

AlastorsCandyDemon spray paints "me have crush on alastor" on this sig || Snowyfeathr scribbles "Snowy Waz Here" || CrimsonOaks held up Echopaw and Wisppaw and says "Simba" || Spartan-117 writes "help me" on this sig || leopard.'s cats moonfoot and pricklestep are stalking you from the corners || Wispy was here || Blaze sets her name on fire for dramatic effect || Kitty spray paints her fursona on the wall of this sig

Old March 16th, 2024, 11:36 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

RiverClan Queen

___

'Mature? Oh.. That comes when you grow up. Some cats are more mature than other cats. Sometimes it takes longer to be mature.'

Seagullwing looked down at her paws. It seemed ackward to ask about what it was like to be a queen. "Does it hurt to have kits? I've heard that it hurts a lot."
Old March 17th, 2024, 11:00 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Dunlinkit lied wide awake in the mossbed she shared with her sisters, the young kit unable to fall asleep. The massive one moon old kit looked down on Muskratkit and Catfishkit's sleeping forms with worry in the young kit's mismatched eyes. Muskratkit was so small and weak and her jaw was crooked... What if she died? Dunlinkit didn't think she could bear losing either of her sisters. Not after losing her parents and brothers, Baneberrykit and Algaekit. Not only that but Muskratkit was too young to go. She deserved a chance to live. Catfishkit had finally fallen asleep a bit ago, which had been a great relief as Catfishkit had refused to go to sleep as according to Catfishkit she 'wasn't tired'. It had taken Dunlinkit forever to get Catfishkit to fall asleep Dunlinkit had been quite relived when Ctafishkit had finally fallen asleep a few minutes, as Catfishkit needed to sleep. At least she didn't have nearly as much trouble gettig Muskratkit to fall asleep, even if she worried about her much more than she worried about Catfishkit. Not that she didn't worry about Catfishkit. Catfishkit was just less likely to die because she was stronger and larger, though Dunlinkit was still a good bit larger than Catfishkit, though that said much more about Dunlinkit's massive size then it did about Catfishkit's around average size, and Catfishkit didn't have a crooked jaw. She did worry about Catfishkit, as Dunlinkit couldn't help it but she was in less danger than Muskratkit. Dunlinkit knew that she needed sleep as much as her sisters did despite the fact she was a fair amount larger than both of them, but the young kit was too worried about her sisters, mostly Muskratkit to fall asleep. Young Dunlinkit could only hope that she would manage to fall asleep soon despite the worry filling the young kit's mind.

Catfishkit slept peacefully.

Muskratkit slept peacefully. (All open, though mostly Dunlinkit)
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.

Last edited by Katiethewolfchild; March 19th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 07:40 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Seagullwing looked down at her paws. It seemed ackward to ask about what it was like to be a queen. "Does it hurt to have kits? I've heard that it hurts a lot."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladiebugg View Post

AzaeleaBlood
AzaeleaKit, AzaeleaPaw

RiverClan Queen

___

Myrtlekit

Myrtlekit glances at the newcomer with slight disdain, can't she see that mother and herself are in the middle of a conversation? It's rude to interrupt another cat! She was just about to respond too when she hears the question, what a silly thing to ask, why could she have ever harmed Mother? The correct answer is that it's not possible, that didn't happen. How silly, she should clear this little misconception up.

"Psht, why would it hwurt? I would neva hurt Mama, how silly of you. If ywour kits hwurt you, then they are... mwongrels," She huffs to Seagullwing, eyes narrowing.

That would be such a naughty thing to do! Hurting your mother, how inconceivably... inconceivable! Your mama is your role model, your shelter from the yucky dirt, your comfy place to rest when you accidentally exhaust yourself when yelling at other cats too hard! Your mother is the coolest, you can't hurt her! It's out of the question, oh look... the ground is muddy. EWW! Myrtlekit forgets all about the ridiculous question and starts to freak out. Her paws; muddy. Her pelt; spotle- is that a speck of dirt?! Nope, no, no, no. She is not okay. She is worse then terrible, she's filthy. Mother has to fix this right away, she cannot go on with life unless she is perfectly clean. If she is not clean, then she is not happy. She is miserable in fact, extremely not okay. Why is the ground so yucky? Did she forget that this happens every time she touches the ground? Myrtlekit's eyes water as she stares incredulously at her dirty paws, she hates it. It's revolting and terrible, it needs to go away. Mama will help her, right? Yes, because that is Mama's job, to save her from the yucky muck.

"Mama... save me," She whispers, breath catching in her throat.

She doesn't dare to move, what if it got on her pelt too? That thought might be the only reason she hasn't passed out yet.

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~

Last edited by Streamtail; March 18th, 2024 at 07:42 AM.
Old March 18th, 2024, 12:23 PM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Catfishkit slept peacefully as the sun rose, unaware that Dunlinkit had already slipped out of the nursery. She would have joined her if she had known.

Muskratkit slept peacefully next to Catfishkit, also unaware that Dunlinkit had already left the nursery.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old March 19th, 2024, 04:09 PM
Sugar coated lies

Bump Policy: perferably 9 hours atleast, if its importent then ill accept 4
My Mood: Unpredictable

CoastalKit

The small kit had curled up in her nest, soft Z’s accompanying her
small sleepy shivers. CoastalKits small pink nose burrowed deep in the moss of her nest. Sound asleep, so close to night wouldn’t be smart for a young kit as herself, thankfully she wasn’t to vocal or she might aswell be a blind rooster crowing to the moon.

PM for interactions

Old March 23rd, 2024, 08:36 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by zozelen View Post
Mousekit felt himself heat up under his fur. It was... good, Honeystep thought the feather looked nice on him, he supposed. "T-Thanks. ...So, how do I do it?" He mumbled, gesturing to the bedding she had brought in. Throughout his kithood apprentices and the occasional warrior would bring new moss in, though Mousekit wasn't paying much attention on how they carried it all. Especially with how he was, well. Smaller. "Do I put it in mouth?" Wouldn't that taste weird? Moss came from wet logs, and the dirt... but like Honeystep said, it was such a common apprentice chore he might as well get used to it now.

Honeystep
Kind ❀ Sweet ❀ Patient ❀ She/Her
“Sweetness can be found anywhere, you just need to look hard enough.”

"Well yes." Honeystep said with a soft smile. "You'll get used to the taste of moss and to move this large of a bundle around you have to use your teeth. Kicking it along might work but then you'll get the moss all dirty and that isn't very pleasant. Now watch me."

The honey scented cat unbundled the moss before she started to form a nice bed from the mass of moss. She fluffed up the moss before she pulled away an old nest and left it by the entrance to get rid of later. It smelt heavy of milk and looked raggedy. She then looked back to Mousekit with a soft smile. "Now make sure not to break up the moss too much or it might just fall all apart and not make much of a good nest." She said as she waited to watch the kit follow her instructions. Honeystep didn't want to do everything for the kit but it was hard to hold oneself back to let another take the time to learn.
Old March 24th, 2024, 03:20 AM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Sharkhail walked into the nursery like usual to see how his little bundles of joy were doing. His ear then flicked when he heard the current conversation that was going on. Protective dad mode kicked in and he quickly went over to his precious child Myrtlekit. She wasn't old enough to hear this kind of stuff..!

"Myrtlekit, do you want to go outside and play a game with your dad?" He said softly. He would have to think up of a game on the spot but kits probably liked any kind of game just as long as they got attention, right? Another part of him also wanted to spend some one on one bonding time with one of his kits. Oh he was so excited to play now, he almost felt like a kit!
@Streamtail @Ladiebugg @Artemis [not directly talked to but you were in the conversation ]