Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM

Old January 7th, 2018, 07:12 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Hexedkit's Travels

Stolen from WindClan by two legs at just two moons, here the young tom was just five moons later. Escaped from TwolegPlace and on an adventure to find his home again. A navy blue collar dangled around his neck, but no scent or other evidence of his short time as a kittypet remained. He padded across the slightly rocky terrain, head low and tail dragging behind him, but determination gleamed in the young tomcat's pale green hues. He was hungry and tired, but he wasn't going to stop searching, even if he didn't know who would be waiting for him. His father, Cavemist had been killed trying to keep him safe, and Hexedkit knew that Cavemist was in StarClan, guiding him. The young blue-gray cat's faith was strong, and he continued to walk through the forest, giant trees towering over him. Suddenly Hexedkit halted, the scent of a strange cat reaching him. Alarmed, he looked around, searching for whoever it might be.

@Boba Fett
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:21 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Hexedkit's Travels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Stolen from WindClan by two legs at just two moons, here the young tom was just five moons later. Escaped from TwolegPlace and on an adventure to find his home again. A navy blue collar dangled around his neck, but no scent or other evidence of his short time as a kittypet remained. He padded across the slightly rocky terrain, head low and tail dragging behind him, but determination gleamed in the young tomcat's pale green hues. He was hungry and tired, but he wasn't going to stop searching, even if he didn't know who would be waiting for him. His father, Cavemist had been killed trying to keep him safe, and Hexedkit knew that Cavemist was in StarClan, guiding him. The young blue-gray cat's faith was strong, and he continued to walk through the forest, giant trees towering over him. Suddenly Hexedkit halted, the scent of a strange cat reaching him. Alarmed, he looked around, searching for whoever it might be.

@Boba Fett
Crystal tried to stay hidden from the newcomer. But when he looked around, she knew his nose was sharp. It was either wait for him to find her and look unthreatening or come out now and try to look tough, cool, collected, and menacing. She liked the sound of the second option much better than the first. She took a deep breath and stalked calmly out from behind the bush that she was hiding by,"well, well. Seems I got one of them pampered cats in my territory. Whatcha doing out here KITTYPET?" She snarled menacingly. But then she took a step back, sat down, and lifted her paw up to her mouth to lick it,"why are you so far from home. The town is that way," she flicked her tail, pointing and grinned,"so very far from home," she puffed out her chest slightly, trying to look muscular, which was one thing that she wasn't.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:31 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Crystal tried to stay hidden from the newcomer. But when he looked around, she knew his nose was sharp. It was either wait for him to find her and look unthreatening or come out now and try to look tough, cool, collected, and menacing. She liked the sound of the second option much better than the first. She took a deep breath and stalked calmly out from behind the bush that she was hiding by,"well, well. Seems I got one of them pampered cats in my territory. Whatcha doing out here KITTYPET?" She snarled menacingly. But then she took a step back, sat down, and lifted her paw up to her mouth to lick it,"why are you so far from home. The town is that way," she flicked her tail, pointing and grinned,"so very far from home," she puffed out her chest slightly, trying to look muscular, which was one thing that she wasn't.
Hexedkit started trembling slightly when he couldn't see the cat, and was just about to keep walking and hope the scent faded when a cat stepped out if the bushes nearby. He flinched and jumped in surprise at her words as she snarled at him, and his legs nearly buckled under him, making him stumble slightly. Wild fear was wide in the young tom's eyes, even if this cat couldn't have been much older than him, he couldn't help the way he was. “I-I'm soryy-y!” Hexedkit yelped, taking deep breaths in a failed attempt to calm himself down as the molly sat down. At her next words, he looked to where she pointed, then back at her, his eyes slightly watery, because he cried quite easily. “I'm n-ot a kittypet,” he told her, trying to sound brave and failing miserably. He opened his jaws to say more, but quickly stopped himself, looking at her nervously, still shaking and fur bristling.

Last edited by doghouse; January 7th, 2018 at 07:31 PM.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:40 PM

Quote:

Hexedkit started trembling slightly when he couldn't see the cat, and was just about to keep walking and hope the scent faded when a cat stepped out if the bushes nearby. He flinched and jumped in surprise at her words as she snarled at him, and his legs nearly buckled under him, making him stumble slightly. Wild fear was wide in the young tom's eyes, even if this cat couldn't have been much older than him, he couldn't help the way he was. “I-I'm soryy-y!” Hexedkit yelped, taking deep breaths in a failed attempt to calm himself down as the molly sat down. At her next words, he looked to where she pointed, then back at her, his eyes slightly watery, because he cried quite easily. “I'm n-ot a kittypet,” he told her, trying to sound brave and failing miserably. He opened his jaws to say more, but quickly stopped himself, looking at her nervously, still shaking and fur bristling.
Crystal widened her eyes in faux shock,"oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" She grinned again, this cat actually thought she was scary! No one had ever thought that she was this scary before. So, without realizing it she puffed out her chest in pride and closed her eyes for a moment, realizing what it was like to feel superior over another cat. Especially one almost as big as you! Then she opened her eyes at the cat and suddenly remembered how she felt when others were superior to her. Then, abandoning her pride, she padded slowly up to that cat, a look of sorrow and shame on her face,"I-I'm sorry... I'm really not scary... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence. She wasn't about to tell this stranger her life story! What if he made fun of her? Even if he's not exactly in the right position to do that considering how scared he was at the moment. She sighed. Yet another cat that wound be better than, or superior to, her. She then looked at her paws in dismay.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 7th, 2018, 07:50 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Crystal widened her eyes in faux shock,"oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you?" She grinned again, this cat actually thought she was scary! No one had ever thought that she was this scary before. So, without realizing it she puffed out her chest in pride and closed her eyes for a moment, realizing what it was like to feel superior over another cat. Especially one almost as big as you! Then she opened her eyes at the cat and suddenly remembered how she felt when others were superior to her. Then, abandoning her pride, she padded slowly up to that cat, a look of sorrow and shame on her face,"I-I'm sorry... I'm really not scary... I just..." She stopped mid-sentence. She wasn't about to tell this stranger her life story! What if he made fun of her? Even if he's not exactly in the right position to do that considering how scared he was at the moment. She sighed. Yet another cat that wound be better than, or superior to, her. She then looked at her paws in dismay.
Hexedkit looked at her with uncertainty, too scared to run away, and it wasn't helping that he was surrounded by trees, and, being born in a place with no trees, he was honestly quite scared of them. They looked like they could fall at any moment. The four-eared tom watched her closely, feeling even more nervous when she started walking up to him, but he stood his ground. Only when he noticed her expression did the fear vanish from his own face, and his eyes widened. He stared in silent shock for a moment. “I-i'ts okay....” he promised her, inclining his head slightly, though not looking away for even a moment, still too wary to do that. “Just what...?” Hexedkit whispered, concern lacing his tone. He always put other ahead of himself, and didn't care who they were. He recognized the sorrow on her face. He slowly sat down, wrapping his tail over his small paws and looking at her, still wary, but now a bit worried.
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:04 PM

Quote:

Hexedkit looked at her with uncertainty, too scared to run away, and it wasn't helping that he was surrounded by trees, and, being born in a place with no trees, he was honestly quite scared of them. They looked like they could fall at any moment. The four-eared tom watched her closely, feeling even more nervous when she started walking up to him, but he stood his ground. Only when he noticed her expression did the fear vanish from his own face, and his eyes widened. He stared in silent shock for a moment. “I-i'ts okay....” he promised her, inclining his head slightly, though not looking away for even a moment, still too wary to do that. “Just what...?” Hexedkit whispered, concern lacing his tone. He always put other ahead of himself, and didn't care who they were. He recognized the sorrow on her face. He slowly sat down, wrapping his tail over his small paws and looking at her, still wary, but now a bit worried.
Crystal shook her head,"I-it's nothing..." She said. Surprised that he wasn't trying to be scary, like she was. She got up, ears low and tail lower, and started to walk away. To ashamed of herself to do anything else.
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:11 PM
questionmark

Quote:
Crystal shook her head,"I-it's nothing..." She said. Surprised that he wasn't trying to be scary, like she was. She got up, ears low and tail lower, and started to walk away. To ashamed of herself to do anything else.
Hexedkit watched her uncertainly, hesitating. Then he stood up and cautiously trailed after her, his eyes softening as he looked at the other cat. “Are you okay?” he asked her, all signs of fear almost completely gone, blocked out by his unconditional concern. He was always like this, worrying more about other cats than even himself. He didn't like to see others sad or upset, and constantly wanted to help. “I-I didn't mean to upset you or anything.”
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:15 PM

Quote:

Hexedkit watched her uncertainly, hesitating. Then he stood up and cautiously trailed after her, his eyes softening as he looked at the other cat. “Are you okay?” he asked her, all signs of fear almost completely gone, blocked out by his unconditional concern. He was always like this, worrying more about other cats than even himself. He didn't like to see others sad or upset, and constantly wanted to help. “I-I didn't mean to upset you or anything.”
She turned around,"no,no... You didn't upset me... I did..." It was something to do with me being 'scary'," she sighed again, and sat down, not meeting the other cat's gaze,"it's stupid, I'm sorry... I'll go..."
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:25 PM
questionmark

Quote:
She turned around,"no,no... You didn't upset me... I did..." It was something to do with me being 'scary'," she sighed again, and sat down, not meeting the other cat's gaze,"it's stupid, I'm sorry... I'll go..."
Hexedkit tipped his head to one side, unsure of what to say really. He tried to meet her gaze, but couldn't, so he just sat there, kneading the ground with his paws. “You don't have to go-o,” he told her hopefully, a different sort of fear entering his tone. He had been by himself for too long, and after being raised in a whole Clan of cats, alone was not something he'd ever had to experience until it'd been forced upon him.
Old January 7th, 2018, 08:29 PM

Quote:

Hexedkit tipped his head to one side, unsure of what to say really. He tried to meet her gaze, but couldn't, so he just sat there, kneading the ground with his paws. “You don't have to go-o,” he told her hopefully, a different sort of fear entering his tone. He had been by himself for too long, and after being raised in a whole Clan of cats, alone was not something he'd ever had to experience until it'd been forced upon him.
"Why don't you want me to go? I-i was a jerk to you..." Crystal argued,looking back up again. She got up and bolted off. She didn't want to be with someone that she felt shameful for being mean to.