Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"they still tell the...
by stag
Last post by stag
Today 05:12 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:06 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:19 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

"Starclan will decide? I thought Aunty Icystar gets to decide?" She said as she slowly started to stop bouncing around the apprentice. Then, Duskkit calmed down slightly at the older feline looming over her, head tilted back to get a view of Slatepaw she got a great idea. A mischievous smile came upon her face as she quickly bomped the dark molly on the nose and ran away giggling. "You're it!"

@Slatepaw
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:26 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Small emerald green eyes 'sneakily' popped to look at the monster's den looking for the beast waiting inside. Once she heard that her Aunt became sick at the meeting the kit knew that the only way to heal that was showering the leader with love! Duh, obviously because every time she gets hurt Citrusflower kisses the bad spot away and she feels better automatically. Seeing that no one else was in the den Duskkit tried her best to be quiet and walked in. Once her eyes got used to the dim lighting she saw her dark kin resting with her eyes closed. A-ha! A huge smile bloomed on the molly's face as she bounded over to Icestar. When she came near a weird nasty smell hit her nose and paused the kit in her tracks causing her to tilt her head in thought and confusion. Is this the uh...purple cough? No, it was Orange! Wait, that doesn't seem right. Oh! Whitecough! Not letting the smell drive the small calico way she took small paw steps closer to the slumbering feline.
@Casper
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:42 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

"Owlfeather, I ain't one to say these things lightly. I know what it's like to have a path cut short, ..but you ain't gonna last another moon if you keep on goin' as a warrior.

"Retire, and you can spend your energy on the future of the Clan. Don't throw your life away."

Thunderhowl glanced over at Irispaw, glad for her support. There wasn't an alternative.

[ @Moon Lily, @Casper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:46 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed

The black molly was going to answer that question with quite a harmonious and dedicated statement about fate and Starclan and whatnot, but the kit's sudden play caught her off guard. It took her a few moments to understand the sudden change of pace, her dull green eyes watching Duskkit. However, with a playful chuckle, she went to bound after the little one, large paws thumping the ground as they landed. @Shimm

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 3rd, 2020, 09:47 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Hmph.

Thunderhowl didn't give a damn about most of what they were discussing, not up until they brought up the raccoons that attacked the patrol. Now that piqued his interest..

"I'll go," he rumbled. "Been dyin' to see some action."

[ @Casper, @Moon Lily, @Undertaker ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 4th, 2020, 02:10 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

Citrusflower listened as she heard that Twilightheart was to be exiled. She had heard what the cat did and didn't feel a tab bit sorry for her. She should have acted like a warrior instead of an apprentice and picking fights with the enemy.

Ebonykit grew excited after hearing a cat was getting exiled. Serves that cat right! The fluffy black kitten let out a chuckle. "See ya later! Ohg wait no I won't!", she laughed as loud as she could. Ebonykit felt her mother stare blindly at her. The young kit looked over with a smug face. It was like that stupid cat could see her.

Shiverleg hated the fact that there was an exile. Why did cats have to disobey others? It would make life a lot easier for them if they listened and didn't pick fights with the other cats. The tom watched as Twilightheart left the camp for the last time.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 4th, 2020, 08:03 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Creekwind nodded at Russetpatch's suggestion. Swooping down the molly picked up the prey but due to her one-sided vision, it took her two tries to try and pick up the shrew. Embarrassment coated the tip of her ears as she moved her head to a different direction to tell her clanmate that they were moving over there. The embarrassment slowly wore off, drawing closer to the spot she wanted to enjoy her meal. Placing down the kill she brought her head back up to look at the beautiful molly in front of her.

@MagicCat99
Russetpatch smiled after Creekwind finally grabbed the shrew and followed her. She sat down and took a bite of the prey before looking back at Creekwind. "Soo... How's it like? Being half-blind?"

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; March 7th, 2020 at 01:27 AM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 08:07 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallenpine View Post
Owlkit nodded. "That sounds fun." he said. "Hey, I have an idea! Let's find a warrior to show them how could we are! We can pretend we're hunting! Maybe they'll make us apprentices!"
@MagicCat99
"Sure, why not." Cottonkit mewed, flicking an ear. The tomkit looked around to find a warrior before padding to the nearest one.

Click my dragons!

Last edited by MagicCat99; March 4th, 2020 at 08:09 AM.
Old March 4th, 2020, 08:36 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Smokepaw was shocked to hear about Twilightheart getting exiled. This was the first time he was apart of a gathering that involved such a drastic punishment. The tom glanced up at his mother, Silentcry, but she didn't seem to have much of a reaction. In fact, the older molly was more in her own thoughts. She never told him how she was once exiled under the rule of Blazingnight for being blind, for being a 'weakness' to the clan. Silentcry never talked about that - or really any part of her life before her kits - so he couldn't understand what she was thinking about.

The apprentice instead let his thoughts travel back to the first announcement, the one about sickness being more common at the moment. He had that young mind when you think nothing is going to get you, but that didn't mean he wasn't think about Silentcry. She was getting older and he didn't want anything to happen to her. But she was strong and most importantly stubborn so he convinced himself she would be fine.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old March 4th, 2020, 09:37 AM

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
"Nope you silly head, not yet my Love you must stay until Beastspark is done with the meeting." The new queen meowed to her kits as she picked up Spottedkit by the scruff with her maw and set him back in front of her. She ushered her other kit, Echokit out of the nursery and led them to their father. "Hello my Dear, did we miss much?" Giving a sweet smile to her mate and sat down next to him as she curled her tail over her paws.
@Cloudsky @Solstice_X @~AvocadoToast~
"Well, my love, Twilightheart is being exiled, and Icestar has greencough, but it's not deadly yet." Shadequill meowed to his mate and kits.
"Don't worry, it hasn't infected anyone else yet." @Solstice x @~AvocadoToast~ @Wings

Last edited by Cloudsky; March 4th, 2020 at 09:41 AM.
Closed Thread