Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
Closed Thread

Old May 25th, 2020, 09:08 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ @~Splash~ @Moon Lily ]
--Echopaw--

Getting up from her new soft nest, Echopaw looked out from the back of the den. The silvery she was a tad annoyed that Emberpaw had shouted for Irisflame instead of both of them. Though, Icestar hadn't announced that she was the medicine cat apprentice yet so she couldn't blame anyone. Trotting over rather hurriedly, she glanced back at Irisflame with a worried look. Speaking first, Echopaw turned back to the older apprentice, "Where is he?" Although Echopaw was new and still very young, she would do every thing in her power to heal, even if she knew very little.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 25th, 2020 at 09:16 PM.
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:26 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Squirrelkit wriggled around, trying to drink some milk. @alan @Goldwhisker
being this young is art

Old May 25th, 2020, 09:41 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

(heyyy so did @Casper confirm hawk and sun?) @~Splash~
being this young is art

Old May 25th, 2020, 09:43 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

[ @ Zesty Mango ]
Pebblefall poked her head into the apprentices den, her gaze falling on Croakingpaw. "Hi!" She mewed. "Would you like to go out on a training session? I noticed your mentor has been a little busy." She said, with a warm smile on her face. The she has always wanted an apprentice, but had never been assigned one, this was as close as it got.
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
[ @ Zesty Mango ]
Pebblefall poked her head into the apprentices den, her gaze falling on Croakingpaw. "Hi!" She mewed. "Would you like to go out on a training session? I noticed your mentor has been a little busy." She said, with a warm smile on her face. The she has always wanted an apprentice, but had never been assigned one, this was as close as it got.
Croakingpaw heard Pebblefall offering to take him out for training, lucky Ribbitpaw having a mentor who was very willing to train him, but Pebblefall seemed to want to train him. So he’d be down for training,” I’m down for training, I haven’t had any training yet.“ he added since he hasn’t had any training and therefore can’t hunt or fight.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 09:57 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw heard Pebblefall offering to take him out for training, lucky Ribbitpaw having a mentor who was very willing to train him, but Pebblefall seemed to want to train him. So he’d be down for training,” I’m down for training, I haven’t had any training yet.“ he added since he hasn’t had any training and therefore can’t hunt or fight.
Her eyes lit up. "Great, i'll show you the training grounds...err if you don't already know where they are." She padded out of the den, rather cheerful, to the camp entrance.
[I'll mention you in the training grounds rq]
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:01 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

[ @Zesty Mango ]
Pebblefall padded into the training grounds. "Let me teach you the basics. The first move I learned was the front paw blow." She swiped her paw on a nearby tree, hitting it in the center. "Try it on me, but make sure your claws are sheathed!" she mewed, standing still.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:19 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Cloud- View Post
[ @Zesty Mango ]
Pebblefall padded into the training grounds. "Let me teach you the basics. The first move I learned was the front paw blow." She swiped her paw on a nearby tree, hitting it in the center. "Try it on me, but make sure your claws are sheathed!" she mewed, standing still.
Croakingpaw gave a nod, huh, don’t apprentices normally learn to hunt first? Whatever. He watched what Pebblefall did before carefully trying it, using the back of his paw he whacked at Pebblefall’s shoulder glancing at her to see if he did well.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:24 PM
-ˏˋ hey hey! ˊˎ-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Croakingpaw gave a nod, huh, don’t apprentices normally learn to hunt first? Whatever. He watched what Pebblefall did before carefully trying it, using the back of his paw he whacked at Pebblefall’s shoulder glancing at her to see if he did well.
"That was a good first try, see if you can hit a more direct blow, like this;" She demonstrated again, she was a patient cat. She planned on teaching the hunter's crouch next, there was prey nearby. She knew she was all over the place, but this apprentice needed to be ready for /any/ situation.
Old May 25th, 2020, 10:32 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

"There you are," Icestar glared down at Hawkkit as the little cat trotted up, late.
"From today onwards, you will be named Hawkpaw. I'm assigning Sunfall [ @~Splash~ ] as your mentor. Perhaps you can learn some punctuality." She paused for a moment before clearing her throat.

"There have been a few cases of cats going missing, and as such, there are apprentices who need new mentors again. If I call your name, please come forward and greet your new mentor or apprentice.

Mirepaw [ @CheetahPelt ], your new mentor will be Whiskernose [ @Rainquail ]. He's proven to be responsible enough for an apprentice.

Lichenpaw [ @Zesty Mango ], your new mentor is Bloodtooth [ @AJtheWarr10r ]. I hope he can handle you.

Blackpaw [ @Mentallyunstable ], I'm assigning you to Dawnstripe { @Undertaker ]. Perhaps you can be the first apprentice she fully trains."
Hailstorm has already fully trained a warrior. You can't let her best you, you never have.

"Frogpaw [ @shortstack ], I'm assigning Creekwind [ @Shimm ] as your new mentor.

Swiftpaw [ @Greenleap ], your mentor will be Blackswift [ @WarriorsAndHorses ]. Perhaps matching names will give you good luck or something.

Rainpaw [ @Powder ], your mentor will be Whitefeather [ @Skye ].

Spiritpaw [ @Vessel ], Doveheart [ @Willowfern ] will be your new mentor.

Birchpaw [ @Goldwhisker ], I'm assigning you to Thistlethorn [ @Mayflower ].

Stagpaw [ @Mumble ], your new mentor is Sleepylion [ @vermin ].

Cherrypaw [ @Goldwhisker ], your mentor will be Shadeclaw [ @Snowstripe ].

Dreampaw [ @hope ], I'm assigning you to Bravedawn [ @Slushie ]. She is a skilled warrior; do not disappoint her.

Berrypaw [ @:Grimm: ], I'm assigning Frogbounce [ @CloverAndCoffee ] to be your new mentor.

And lastly, Strikepaw [ @-Pounce- ], your mentor from now on will be Cloudberry [ @Fuzzy ]"

The leader then paused to take a breath and allow the apprentices to greet their new mentors. Her tail flicked with impatience, glancing towards a certain soon-to-be-apprentice. She had big news to announce.

"If I could have all of your attention now, please. I have something rather special to announce. Irisflame [ @Moon Lily ], Echokit [ @Wings ], please come forward."

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Closed Thread