Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old September 14th, 2020, 12:09 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

-- @Slushie --

Doetuft shook out her fur as she slowly made her way down the mild slope that lead to the training ground, paws steady and focused, ears perked towards the apprentice who was trudging along with her. He'd asked for training and well... despite her not being the most advanced nor the oldest warrior, he'd somehow sought her out. Was it because of her different perspective because she was blind? because he didn't want to be judged from the attempts and failures? She was left to not know but nevertheless she trudged out into a separate corner. Flickering her ears towards Rumblepaw, the pawsteps of the apprentice signalizing he was with her, she sat down and asked, "What...do you... know already?" She needed a base point and despite wanting to train him like she'd been trained by testing what he knew, she wanted an easier to start. He wasn't her apprentice after all.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:12 PM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Highbranch

What? Why was Hailstorm looking so sad? Chickadeekit felt a little sad too just by seeing her clanmate. "What's wrong?" She asked @punkscape
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:29 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Venompaw was slightly mad that Beastspark was brought down to a warrior while Dawnstripe was appointed the new deputy, had Dawnstripe even had an apprentice?! She wanted to yowl out that it was unfair but she would certainly be scowled upon. She ended up breaking her back to help Beastspark and to try to save Shadowclan and this is what happens in return?! Instead out shouting out the new deputy's name or yowling out her opinion's she sat down in the back waiting to see what other decision's Icestar has made
[Open]

Last edited by aloeforurburn; September 14th, 2020 at 12:29 PM.
Old September 14th, 2020, 12:31 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperchini View Post
Venompaw was slightly mad that Beastspark was brought down to a warrior while Dawnstripe was appointed the new deputy, had Dawnstripe even had an apprentice?! She wanted to yowl out that it was unfair but she would certainly be scowled upon. She ended up breaking her back to help Beastspark and to try to save Shadowclan and this is what happens in return?! Instead out shouting out the new deputy's name or yowling out her opinion's she sat down in the back waiting to see what other decision's Icestar has made
[Open]
Cloudpaw saw Venompaw then walked over than said "Has this cat even had a apprentice"
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM

My Mood: Confused

Ashpenblaze chanted the new deputy's name.

@Undertaker
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:12 PM
a plant

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon Lights View Post
Cloudpaw saw Venompaw then walked over than said "Has this cat even had a apprentice"
"No idea. I'm actually kinda mad about this....I broke my back to help Beastspark and to help Shadowclan as a whole and this is what happens?! It's crazy!" she said licking her paw to slightly groom herself "it seems like some are fine with it but others...I don't know"
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:15 PM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperchini View Post
"No idea. I'm actually kinda mad about this....I broke my back to help Beastspark and to help Shadowclan as a whole and this is what happens?! It's crazy!" she said licking her paw to slightly groom herself "it seems like some are fine with it but others...I don't know"
"I'm just looking at Gleampelt she furious I really mad to but look at her"
She flicked her tail toward Gleampelt glareing at Icestar
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:16 PM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Russetpatch arrived to the meeting late to hear Icestar strap Beastspark from his role as deputy to have Dawn's tripe rise up. The she was surprised, but didn't really care.

Cottonpaw listened from just outside the apprentice den and perked his ears a bit.

Click my dragons!
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:23 PM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

@Arie
Beastspark winced at the lastest announcements, eyes flooding with concern for Hailstorm. How in the world had she been caught and by Dawnstripe of all cats? This change in rank could mean nothing good for ShadowClan, not with Dawnstripe next in line to lead. He had to fix this somehow just not now. Gritting his teeth, Beastspark gave a heavy sigh while glancing over to Doetuft as she walked over. He gave her a grateful headbutt for the support, but it still hurt more then he was expecting to be cast aside like this. It had only been a matter of time, he had been a simple place holder, however he didn't think the clan knew just how bad this was. No one but Hailstorm seemed to understand it.

"Come on." He meowed, nudging Doetuft up to come sit with him as he made his way over to the rest of the cats in the crowd. He didn't particularly want to sit there and listen to Icestar go on, but leaving right now wouldn't look good. He didn't have anywhere to go anyway, no dens.

~~~
@Cobra
Dawnstripe grinned darkly as soon as she heard her name replaced with the behemoth as deputy. Yes, this was a glorious day. Now at her mother's side she'd make sure ShadowClan would be a name that was feared once again. The feline soaked in the sound of her name being called, smirking and turning to read the expressions of her clanmates. Those that looked worried, didn't call out her name, shook in fear, those were the cats she'd be keeping an eye on. Now as a deputy, she didn't think it would be too hard for mother to embrace some of her ideas on strengthening ShadowClan. Her clan was the most blackhearted out off the four, everyone needed to remember that.

Dawnstripe looked down her nose at the she-cat that walked over to personally praise her. Dawnstripe looked her over like she was looking over a new toy, evaluating whether or not it was worth playing with or breaking immediately. Did Goldenfeather think some pretty words would get her to like her? Trust her? And Daintybird? Really, that idiotic queen was good for one thing and that was running her mouth. She was glad that furball was gone.

"I'll think about it." She told the kissass with the fakest of smiles, shoving past Goldenfeather the she-cat took the former deputy's place, mind wheeling with plans to return ShadowClan to their full strength. She did have fun listening to her mother verbally shred her sister, it was all Hailstorm's fault.

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old September 14th, 2020, 01:37 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Nettlekit let out a short gasp as he felt himself get crushed under Blackhazes weight. How dare he! He quickly started to try and squirm out from under the warrior, his claws scrabbling against the ground. As much as he wished he wasnt panicking, he couldn't deny the fact that he was scared for his life. He was going to die because he was crushed to death by Blackhazes fat! When he escaped, his previous look of panic was replaced by a look of complete and utter contempt, a scowl growing on his face.

He did his best to copy the position, and he was about ready to leap at the warrior again. His claws instinctually unsheathed, and he started to slowly stalk towards blackhaze, Ẅe both know I beat you fair and square! You just dont want to admit that you were bested by me!" he remarked, an arrogant laugh escaping him. at the invitation to a fight, he smirked and immediately sprung at Blackhaze, his paws outstretched. Hopefully, he would land on Blackhazes back again, but this time he would also try and knock the warrior over. Even though he was still a kit, he was old enough to be an apprentice and large enough to pass as one.
Blackhaze smiled and stepped back to doge the much smaller cat before trying to bring one massive paw down on their back. “Of you’d have best me we wouldn’t still be fighting.” He sneered a bit.

The kids got spunk but he’s too arrogant. Well then let’s whip him into shape.

@Elementals @gs29513

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Closed Thread