Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 15th, 2020, 06:15 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Shadowclan's Herb Garden

Shrewpaw was looking for Ebonyfang, since they hadn't talked in a while. Not since he became the full medicine cat. Which he supposed made sense, since he must be more busy now. So he had padded into the medicine den, to see if he could help or something, but Ebonyfang wasn't there. So he was either herb hunting, which would take forever to find him, or here, in his garden. And here he was, watering the plants. Shrewpaw could do that! They could water and talk! Or maybe water then talk, he wasn't sure. But scooting up to Ebonyfang, he purred Hi! Do you want me to help? Not waiting for an answer, he bounced over to a mossy tree, slicing off a strip, ready to go. @Siren Bliss
Old November 17th, 2020, 12:26 AM
Engine engine number nine

[ @gs29513; ]

Ebonyfang looked up to see Shrewpaw. He didn't care if he helped. The tom was going to say yes when they went ahead anyway. He shrugged it off. Now he didn't have to say anything. The medicine cat padded over to the water source to get some more water for the next row. "You can do the last two rows.", he responded. Ebonyfang padded over to the second row and squeezed the water, moving along to get every plant.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2020, 09:28 AM
You're stuck with me

With a chirp of Ok! to his friend, Shrewpaw scampered off to the stream-puddle thing, quickly soaking his moss and bounding back, it bouncing on his chest and creating a wet patch. But he didn't mind. Ebonyfang was a cat he tried to be happy Shrew around. Like Foggybrook. But Ebonyfang didn't look very happy. Did something happen to him? He should ask, shouldn't he? Squeezing the water onto the second to last row of plants, Shrewpaw mumbled a bit wetly How are you? You don't seem super happy today. Can I help? Maybe he was busy now that he was the only medicine cat. Congratulations on becoming the full medicine cat by the way! he added, his tail twitching excitedly as he finished the row, the ground behind him as wet as his chest. @Siren Bliss
Old November 17th, 2020, 10:32 AM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// Open
Ravenpaw went into the herb garden. "Wow!" He gasped. He'd seen herbs about but never so many... Or them all in one place. It was a very pretty sight. Maybe I should take some to Ebonyfang? He thought No... Ebonyfang can pick them on his own. Plus what if he doesn't need them?

Ravenpaw put some water onto some catmint stem. At least I was helpful!
Old November 17th, 2020, 12:57 PM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
// Open
Ravenpaw went into the herb garden. "Wow!" He gasped. He'd seen herbs about but never so many... Or them all in one place. It was a very pretty sight. Maybe I should take some to Ebonyfang? He thought No... Ebonyfang can pick them on his own. Plus what if he doesn't need them?

Ravenpaw put some water onto some catmint stem. At least I was helpful!
"What are you doing?" Pebblepuddle came behind Ravenpaw. "Shouldn't you be... Training?" He asked. "Do you EVER want to be a warrior?"
Old November 17th, 2020, 01:04 PM
🧂= Yes

My Mood: Unamused

// @Tadpole <3 Tadie

"My mentor is busy... Uh... You could take me!" Ravenpaw looked up with hopeful eyes. "Pleeeeeeeeeeease"
Old November 17th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Leave me to sleep at day

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovey View Post
// @Tadpole <3 Tadie

"My mentor is busy... Uh... You could take me!" Ravenpaw looked up with hopeful eyes. "Pleeeeeeeeeeease"
"Fine! But cut out that mouse-brained please thing and follow me!" He rolled his eyes, and snorted. Stupid mouse-brain! He thought.

Dovey <3

•He/him or They/them I don’t care either way!•
Mostly online from 6am-4pm [Brasilia Standard time, 5am-3pm New York]

Last edited by Patch; November 17th, 2020 at 01:06 PM.
Old November 17th, 2020, 03:29 PM

[ @gs29513; His beliefs are not my own ]

Ebonyfang was happy he just didn't want any cats to see that anymore. The time for being soft is over. He was back to the way he was when he was an apprentice. Grumpy and powerful. He ignored that not wanting to upset his friend. "I'm fine.", he meowed. Ebonyfang didn't think he needed to explain himself. If he asked he wouldn't tell him. "I still feel as if I'm an apprentice. Irisflame is still in my den.", he snorted towards his congradulations. She was hanging around when he didn't really need her. He just needed training from her which didn't require her to be in the den. he thought she was supposed to be in the nursery.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old November 17th, 2020, 03:49 PM
You're stuck with me

(I figured haha. You're to nice!)
Shrewpaw was surprised, to say the least, at Ebonyfang's seeming coldness. Why was he grouchy? Did he do something? He didn't THINK so. But he might have. Snapped into a bit of his "Good Shadowclan" shell, he nodded, murmuring That must be aggravating. before snapping his maw shut. Did Ebonyfang not want to talk to him anymore? More for something to do than anything, he went to fetch more water, watering the last row sloppily, getting his belly fur even more soaked. His voice tentative, Shrewpaw asked Are you trying to.....not get yelled at? Because I feel like whenever I'm around....anyone really I have to be kind of......stiff and cold. But if it's just me and Foggybrook I can relax. Is that what it is? Maybe it wasn't, but he didn't mind Ebonyfang knowing about his changing around Hug Monster, he probably already knew that. @Siren Bliss
Old November 19th, 2020, 10:16 PM

[ @gs29513; ]

Ebonyfang looked at him, realizing he must be thinking that he didn't like him anymore. He did want to talk to him. It just wouldn't be about his feelings. He hated talking about them. It made him appear weak and he was not weak. "Look I do want to talk to you. Things are just different. Your still my friend. You always will be. Nothing will change I promise. I just have to seem cold. I can't appear weak.", the medicine cat meowed. Not anymore. I'm not weak., he thought.

Closed Thread