Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Twilight Falls
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:52 AM
Saltmeadow Marsh
by BEAR.
Last post by Aroogi
Today 08:45 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 08:23 AM
catch the shark, bleed the...
by glitch
Last post by sock
Today 08:16 AM

Old March 14th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: The Survivors

(gimme a major recap pls)
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:14 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"we passed though when it happened,yes"civil flame said(i now just learn how strange her name is)"i told you some cats stayed alive"said barked at storm"this is my mate storm,im civil flame"she said to the cat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russet padded alongside the group. “Heh, give me a break.” He muttered to himself. “Iris couldn’t break my leg even if she wanted to!” The tom stood nearby, lashing his tail angrily as he looked at the ground.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
"Of course she couldn't break your leg, she's injured," Amber replied dryly. "Not that she would want to."
That said, the tortoiseshell continued to watch. She saw Sparrow emerge from the bushes. There were two cats... and they looked hostile.
She felt a pang of fear, but calmed down as the two unknown cats didn't attack.
Does Sparrow know those cats? She considered going over, but decided to wait a bit longer.
Sparrow nodded, ``Hi, I'm Sparrow.`` He dipped his head, ``Follow me, My group is near us! Don't worry, their nice and they are the survivors too!`` He said happily and walked through the bushes to see his group, ``Hey guys!`` He called.

Iris was listening to the conversation, and she was right behind them, ``Oh, I would.`` She gave a soft hiss. She then saw Sparrow with other cats, but didn't say anything.
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:20 PM
Meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(gimme a major recap pls)
(idk where you left off, I think it was around when Iris and Dawn got attacked. So now they're injured, but well enough to travel, so the group just started travelling. They just found some loners (littledragon's cats))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Sparrow nodded, ``Hi, I'm Sparrow.`` He dipped his head, ``Follow me, My group is near us! Don't worry, their nice and they are the survivors too!`` He said happily and walked through the bushes to see his group, ``Hey guys!`` He called.

Iris was listening to the conversation, and she was right behind them, ``Oh, I would.`` She gave a soft hiss. She then saw Sparrow with other cats, but didn't say anything.
Amber, a bit startled by the group of cats, stepped off of the low branch and turned towards Sparrow.
"Oh, are these more cats from the village?" she mewed. She had no idea there were this many cats around.

Help hatch my eggs :O
https://pokefarm.com/user/Shayyy
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
"Of course she couldn't break your leg, she's injured," Amber replied dryly. "Not that she would want to."
That said, the tortoiseshell continued to watch. She saw Sparrow emerge from the bushes. There were two cats... and they looked hostile.
She felt a pang of fear, but calmed down as the two unknown cats didn't attack.
Does Sparrow know those cats? She considered going over, but decided to wait a bit longer.
Quote:

Storm looked at his mate,worry in his eyes"we will be fine'she said and follow sparrow with storm on her tail.she didnt relize how many cats where in the fire intill she saw sparrow's group and not all of them survived she thought remembering her friend that she lost in the fire

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 14th, 2018, 06:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Russet glared at Iris. “No you wouldn’t. You couldn’t even kill a rabbit if you tried!” Of course he knew this wasn’t true, Russet just wanted to mess with her.

Character Site

Old March 14th, 2018, 06:26 PM
Meow!

Quote:

Storm looked at his mate,worry in his eyes"we will be fine'she said and follow sparrow with storm on her tail.she didnt relize how many cats where in the fire intill she saw sparrow's group and not all of them survived she thought remembering her friend that she lost in the fire
Amber looked at the new cats.
"So I guess you're from the village too," Amber mewed, not waiting for an answer. "And I guess you're here so you can travel with us? What are your names?"

Old March 14th, 2018, 07:16 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Russet glared at Iris. “No you wouldn’t. You couldn’t even kill a rabbit if you tried!” Of course he knew this wasn’t true, Russet just wanted to mess with her.
Quote:
"So I guess you're from the village too," Amber mewed, not waiting for an answer. "And I guess you're here so you can travel with us? What are your names?"

``This is Civil Flam,`` He pointed to the she-cat with his tail, ``And her mate, Storm.`` He pointed at Storm.

Iris gave a gasp, ``Agh!`` She looked at Russet with a slight frown and looked away, I could catch a rabbit! She thought and then realized, she can't even walk normally with her broken leg! No, she knew she could, if she tried hard enough, she had to be optimistic and confident!

Last edited by Mystic; March 14th, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old March 14th, 2018, 07:25 PM
Meow!

Quote:
``This is Civil Flam,`` He pointed to the she-cat with his tail, ``And her mate, Storm.`` He pointed at Storm.

Iris gave a gasp, ``Agh!`` She looked at Russet with a slight frown and looked away, I could catch a rabbit! She thought and then realized, she can't even walk normally with her broken leg! No, she knew she could, if she tried hard enough, she had to be optimistic and confident!
Amber's ear flicked towards the cats bickering behind her, but she didn't turn her head.
"Nice to meet you," she mewed blankly. Her heart felt heavy remembering her mate who she had lost in the fire. "Well, you guys can come with us if you'd like; we're looking for better land to live in, since our homes..." she said, trailing off.
She looked at Sparrow. "So you just met these cats in the woods? Do you know who they are?" They seemed like they could be loners, but since they hadn't said anything, she wasn't sure.

Old March 14th, 2018, 08:28 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Amber's ear flicked towards the cats bickering behind her, but she didn't turn her head.
"Nice to meet you," she mewed blankly. Her heart felt heavy remembering her mate who she had lost in the fire. "Well, you guys can come with us if you'd like; we're looking for better land to live in, since our homes..." she said, trailing off.
She looked at Sparrow. "So you just met these cats in the woods? Do you know who they are?" They seemed like they could be loners, but since they hadn't said anything, she wasn't sure.
Quote:

Quote:
"if by village you mean the burned down twolegplace then no"civil flame said to amber"we happened to be traveling thought here with my friend and we got caught in the fire.i-i think that our friend died,have you seen a she-cat that goes by the name water wave?"(again strange name)she asked and looked at storm who didnt look like he trusted the pack ,but then again they just met them"we where looking for a place to have kits...."she trailed off

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old March 14th, 2018, 08:38 PM
Meow!

Quote:

"if by village you mean the burned down twolegplace then no"civil flame said to amber"we happened to be traveling thought here with my friend and we got caught in the fire.i-i think that our friend died,have you seen a she-cat that goes by the name water wave?"(again strange name)she asked and looked at storm who didnt look like he trusted the pack ,but then again they just met them"we where looking for a place to have kits...."she trailed off
“I see,” Amber mewed. “I’ve never heard a cat by that name... I’m sure she got out, but I have no idea where she would be.” Although she was well aware that the cat may have been lost in the fire, she didn’t want to say it. She met Storm’s cautious gaze. I see he doesn’t trust us... that’s fair, as long as he doesn’t try anything.
She was broken from her thoughts by the she-cats last remark.
“Kits?” she echoed. “I need a place for my kits, too... we’re hoping to find someplace soon. Would you like to come along?”