Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:43 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 06:42 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:41 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by poppy
Today 06:40 PM
the science behind fear [P]
by Omari
Last post by Omari
Today 06:23 PM

Old April 7th, 2024, 08:56 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Copperpaw
47/100

tags; ( @Spider-in-the-corner ; Fallingkit(paw) )

they/them / thunderclan apprentice / ambitious

Fast Learner [active]

Copperpaw let out a loud yawn as they followed Bumblestar and the rest of Thunderclan into the Seastones. This was their second gathering and they didn't expect anything much to happen, like their last one. Not needing the comfort of their mentor, Aldercry, the brown spotted tabby took a seat by the gathering cats.

They kept their chin up, even though every cat knew about them and Fallingkit taking a walk outside camp by themselves. They probably looked down at them, expectantly because it sounded like they brought the two kits with them. Copperpaw only hoped that Bumblestar wouldn't mention. It was an insignificant piece of news but the brown tabby wouldn't know how to react with the glares of the other clans burning their pelts.

They snorted and focused themselves again on the gathering. They could use this gathering to see the other apprentices from other clans. Maybe, Riverclan will show up. Copperpaw still hasn't seen a fish eater during their whole apprenticeship.

(open)

Mountainpaw
2/100

tags; ( @mars ; Rowanfrost , @Highsnow of Matterhorn ; Alpinekit )

she/her / thunderclan apprentice / large ears

The new Thunderclan apprentice raced into the clearing, leaving her mentor in her dust. She excitedly pranced in place. "My first gathering!!" she exclaimed. Mountainpaw took the opportunity now that the other clans aren't there yet to explore the place. She poked her head through bushes and lifted rocks in the clearing. Her tail flicked in excitement at the new place, new environment. She stared up at Bumblestar with wide green, who looked as far away and important as ever. "Being a clan leader is sooo cool!" she meowed in awe.

Mountainpaw was suddenly aware how immature she was acting. She wasn't a kit anymore. She forced herself to sit still and she waited for the other clans. She'd find some apprentices to talk to and them maybe she won't be so bored. She wanted to meet all of them! Riverclan, Shadowclan and Windclan!

(she doesn't know any current tensions hehe)

(open)

Brackenclaw walked into the clearing after his leader. His large frame and long dark brown fur made him look like a shadow in the dark. Only his orange eyes would let others know where he was. He would notice the young Mountainpaw seeming excited to get to her first Gathering. His whiskers couldn't help twitching in amusement at her curiosity. But he would walk over to her to remind her of something important. His deep mew would likely scare her at first. "Mountainpaw I know your excited to be at your first Gathering but please try to remember that you represent Thunderclan. We must not let the other clans know any important details. Only let others know only what they need. Nothing more nothing less." Brackenclaw would remind the young apprentice.
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Treepaw] | Trees Friend
​ThunderClan Apprentice
Silver Tongue

Treepaw padding along with the clan, following fairly closely. Excitement filled her eyes for this Gathering. She was sure this would be her last one as an apprentice, so she had to make the most of it. She'd been avoiding mingling with the other clans her entire life, but perhaps she'd change it up this once? It was hard to know with this young cat.

Her paws led her alongside Skunkstrike. She had taken to the warrior recently and always found herself near her, despite what her invisible friend might say about it. Treepaw would offer the warrior a greeting smile before running off to find a seat before anyone else showed up.

@Tiabirb - Skunkstrike mention

[Sparrowpelt]
ThunderClan Warrior
Beefed Up T3 | Just A Scratch

Usually Sparrowpelt was a little more eager for these Gatherings, but he wasn't too sure this time around. He simply wanted to tend to Drizzlecloud. She had other duties and now he had two apprentices so he needed to straighten up his act as a warrior to fulfill their training. Thinking of the two apprentices, he was glancing around, wondering where they could've scampered off to. Were they coming this time around? He'd need to introduce the two since they would be sharing some training sessions. He also believed they'd be getting along well, they both had similar disabilities. Communication would be straight forward for them and Sparrowpelt, thanks to learning from Mushroompaw.

@Omari - Drizzle mention | @ChaosBringer. - Mushroompaw | @Katiethewolfchild - Sheeppaw

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 7th, 2024, 09:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Mountainpaw
3/100

tags; ( @Lightningpaw666 ; Brackenclaw )

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

The white she-cat with dark tabby patches looked over at the sound of a deep sounding meow. She blinked at the warrior, listening to what he was saying. "But I don't know any secrets!" she protested before clamping her mouth shut. Was she supposed to know secrets? Oh stars above, she's doing this apprentice thing all wrong!

Old April 7th, 2024, 09:21 PM
spider-in-the-corner

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Bashful

hailstorm was there
Old April 7th, 2024, 09:47 PM

Bump Policy: Whenever I am active always
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyx View Post

Mountainpaw
3/100

tags; ( @Lightningpaw666 ; Brackenclaw )

she/her / thunderclan kit / large ears

The white she-cat with dark tabby patches looked over at the sound of a deep sounding meow. She blinked at the warrior, listening to what he was saying. "But I don't know any secrets!" she protested before clamping her mouth shut. Was she supposed to know secrets? Oh stars above, she's doing this apprentice thing all wrong!

Brackenclaw needed to correct the misunderstanding quickly he would shake his head. "No you're not supposed to know secrets and stuff. Just don't let the other Clans know all our problems okay. You can be friendly and what not. But don't give any information that could be used against us okay." Brackenclaw would try to correct the misunderstanding as to not create confusion for the young Mountainpaw.
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:00 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days

《 Alpinepaw 》
2/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpineki-paw stayed close to her other clanmates. She spotted Mountainkit being all excited and watched her for a few minutes. The young apprentice got up and walked away. She looked behind and continued walking around the huge Clearing.

(OPEN)
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:15 PM

Bump Policy: 24 hrs
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highsnow of Matterhorn View Post
《 Alpinepaw 》
2/100

she/her | Thunderclan apprentice | 5 moons

Alpineki-paw stayed close to her other clanmates. She spotted Mountainkit being all excited and watched her for a few minutes. The young apprentice got up and walked away. She looked behind and continued walking around the huge Clearing.

(OPEN)

Mudblaze | ThunderClan Warrior

The warrior, still resting for the moment, saw a particularly young apprentice walking around by themselves. She watched the young she-cat for a while before deciding, what the hell?

"First gathering?" she called curiously, sitting upright and pushing herself up with her front paws, stretching out her back. "Are we nervous or excited?" she inquired with a smile.

charactersrainy boi finder

♡ back from The Void ♡

☆p.s. you can vm or pm me about comms ☆
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:17 PM
Obsessed with Zane

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Fanatic

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Mapledawn
Dilute calico she-cat with pale reddish and blue heterochromia
She/Her | 18 Moons | Gathering!
Purrks:
Silver Tongue | Mind Reader

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Mapledawn arrived. She figured she was late judging by the other ThunderClan cats that were already here, and let out a sigh. She was very scatterbrained and unfocused the past several days, and kept working herself out in a helpless attempt to fix it. But it never seemed to work. Shrugging, she sat down a short distance from the other ThunderClan cats, her tail neatly curled around the paws.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Firepaw
Half-blind, badly scarred she-cat with a single blue eye and red fur
She/Her | 9 Moons | Gathering..
[28/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Exhausted after a day of doing absolutely NOTHING, Firepaw yawned, and looked around, glancing at the other cats but not looking any of them directly in the eyes out of respect (Or just fear that she might give them the wrong idea). She flicked her tail impatiently, murmuring something under her breath.
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

╔══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╗
Summerpaw
A chimera with calico-like markings and yellow and blue heterochromia
They/Them | 6 Moons | Gathering
[1/100]
. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.

. 。・゜✭・.・✫゜・。.
Summerpaw trotted into view, and went straight to the crowd of ThunderClan cats. As a new apprentice of ThunderClan, they found it important to introduce themself first thing so at least some cats know who they are. They could also maybe make friends? Summerpaw smiled warmly as she approached the other ThunderClan cats.

"Hello! How is everyone?" Summerpaw meowed, their tail held high and their voice in a warm, welcoming tone. Hopefully this was good enough for a first impression. Not too awkward, not to abnoxious.

{OPEN}
╚══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══╝

Please feel free to bump me on any ongoing RPs. I have ADHD and it gets really hard for me to keep track of all my RPs ^^

My Characters <3
Come to my Art Shop!
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:49 AM
Moonraven's brother

Bump Policy: 3 days

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Moonlight lit the bright pink scars that line the giant tabby's pelt as she slipped from the shadows into the gathering. Her appearance marked the arrival of ShadowClan. Her powerful shoulders rippled as she moved across the sand to take her place on the rocks alongside Bumblebrat. The she-cat glanced at the smaller leader and then turned her attention to the front as she waited for the rest of the clans to join them. Call it a hunch, but Dawnstar sensed she'd be going home more agitated than she arrived. Her clan's laziness left her in a nasty mood, she'd rather be at home dealing with them than at the gathering. But she wasn't one to miss any news shared even if it was redundant.

ShadowClan Has Arrived

Purrks
Dawnstar: Beefed Up Tier 3 || Mindreader
Leechscar: Master Scout || Ultimate Predator

Dawnstar is the leader of ShadowClan and will shred you if you enter her den. She has a semi-closed den policy.
ShadowClan Resources ||| Dawnstar ||| ||| Kit Curriculum Finder
Old April 8th, 2024, 10:53 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Spiderpaw arrived with 'Little'paw.

Flamepaw arrived.

Eaglepaw arrived.

Littlepaw arrived with Spiderpaw.

Twistedpaw arrived.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.