Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Your first breathe took...
Last post by forest
Today 09:31 PM
welcome to master chef |...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:24 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Fish
Today 09:20 PM
a word of advice [p]
by zozelen
Last post by zozelen
Today 09:11 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 09:04 PM

Old June 1st, 2017, 08:25 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Default Rise of Auroraclan: Book 1- Snow

Four clans reside here in the forest, Auroraclan, the clan of the courageous and strong. Leafclan, the swift and loyal. Fireclan, agile and determined. And Moonclan, the proud and fierce.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 06:46 AM
The Thief of Apathy

Default Re: Rise of Auroraclan: Book 1- Snow

Alliances
Auroraclan
Leader- pinestar, a green greyish tabby she-cat with white on her neck, under tail and underbelly. Dark blue eyes, and bright pink ears.

Deputy- Emberclaw, a dark grey Tom cat with light blue eyes and dark specks of black from his neck, down to the tail tip.

Medicine cat- ebonyfrost, a lighter black she-cat with a fox like tail and tan stripes on her paws, tail, and same colored spots on her back. Light green eyes, with darker shaded portions of green in the sides.

Medicine cat Apprentice- goldpaw,

Queens- smudgefur, [IMG]images2.wikia.nocookie.net/warriors/images/archive/f/f2/20110903184757%21Wing.km.png[/IMG]

Spottedtail, wildwarriors.narod.ru/tvorchestvo/art1/nettle_pestrolistaya.jpg

Elders-

Senior warriors-

Warriors- Snowshade,

Whitewing,

Tigerstrike,

Snowcreek, white tabby she-cat, with blue stripes for markings and blue eyes.

Apprentices- maplepaw,

Streakpaw,

Kits- streamkit, blue with green eyes (Spottedtail's only kit)

Leafclan
Leader- swirlstar,
Deputy- Oceanbreeze, img10.deviantart.net/0169/i/2014/049/c/7/oceanstar__my_official_warrior_oc__by_rawritron-d771kat.png

Medicine cat- i62.tinypic.com/300u23r.jpg
Medicine cat Apprentice-pre02.deviantart.net/e610/th/pre/i/2014/180/d/0/warrior_cat_oc__ashsight_by_readlliea-d7oj4m1.png

Queens-
Elders-
Senior warriors-

Warriors- Raccoonfur, img07.deviantart.net/208e/i/2015/256/b/6/silverforest__warrior_cat_oc__by_artiztic_kitten-d99hrv9.png

Embermask,

Heathertail, orig02.deviantart.net/8d29/f/2011/119/9/a/heathertail_v2_by_lithestep-d3f6f27.png

Apprentices- icepaw, a light blue she-cat with white stripes and blue eyes

Kits-

Fireclan
Leader- Halfstar,
Deputy- Cheatahclaw,
Queens-
Elders-
Senior warriors-

Warriors- Lizardstripe, a light brown Tom with darker brown stripes all over and green eyes

Silvertail, a white she cat with a grey tail end and paws, a black circle surrounds her left eye.

Stormfur,

Apprentices- splitpaw, half black, half white. Blue eyes on the white side, and orange on the other. (Male)

orig09.deviantart.net/7b90/f/2009/221/5/d/warrior_cats__apprentices_1_op_by_kasara_designs.j pg
Kits-

Moonclan
Leader- frozenstar,

Deputy- Orangetail,

Medicine cat- Hollyberry,

Medicine cat Apprentice-Hailpaw, pale white she cat with brown patch on back and blue eyes.

Queens-
Elders-
Senior warriors-

Warriors- whitechest,

Snowleap,

Greyblood, Darker grey she cat with white ears, paws, mid tail, and just around the corners of the blazing blue eyes. Black long claws

Goldclaw,

Blackfur,

Darkline,

Apprentices- icepaw,

(All in image)

Kits-

Rogues-
Kittypets-

Last edited by Bandido; June 22nd, 2017 at 08:11 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 07:29 AM
The Thief of Apathy

Prologue

Snowshade uncurled herself, waking up inside the warriors' den and crawling out. She squinted her eyes once the sun hit her eyes as she stepped out. Stretching out her back and neck, slowly padding towards the sound of a voice. A familiar one, she stalked up towards the leader's den, to take a peak at the dark grey Tom deputy and a his leader, Pinestar speaking in private. "With the clans all around us and our few warriors, we're sitting ducks." Emberclaw admitted, swishing his tail. "The gathering is at moonhigh, so for today we should be safe, right now fish is at minimum and the river is slowly disappearing." Pinestar responded. "Set up a hunting patrol, border patrol should be later since we don't have that many warriors or apprentices to stay and protect the clan." Pinestar ordered, standing up straight and padding further into her den. Emberclaw nodded and stalked out, then seeing snowshade, his ears perked up. "Perfect, I need you to be in the hunting patrol." He said. "Right! Who else?" She asked, looking around for more warriors to join. "Whitewing and tigerstrike should be good." He suggested, padding away towards them. Snowshade crouched and leaped, to test her hunting abilities.

Timeskip! To lazy, lol

Snowshade padded behind Tigerstrike and Whitewing, looking around and sniffing out the air. She spotted the river and ran up to it. "It's much smaller." Whitewing pointed out, dipping his head down to take a few sips before watching it closely. Tigerstike did the same, and quickly shooting his head forward, along with his arms. He pulled out a fish as it fought, smacking it's tail side to side. He dropped it on the ground, the fish then died at a loss of breath and claws digging into it's body. "First try!" Snowshade jumped. Whitewing was just about to do the same a tigerstrike, but losed consitration from snowshade's sudden congratulations. "Quiet mouse brain!" He hissed, as snowshade jumped back in surprise of his hiss. Her ears perked at the lighter sound of hissing and spitting further away. "Do you hear that?" She asked, tuning her ears back and forth to get a better hearing of the noises. "It's from the clan!" Tigerstike yowled, whitewing shot up and bounded for the clan camp as the rest followed.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 11:27 AM
The Thief of Apathy

Chapter 1
Snowshade bounded for camp, and the smell of another was strong. Whitewing stopped, as the others did the same. "Moonclan!" Tigerstrike growled. Multiple moonclan cats raced around the territory as his clanmates faught them. Aggressive noises could be heard from both clans, even the smaller apprentices are fighting for their clan. Whitewing leaped at a moonclan smelling cat and clawed at It's back. Tigerstrike did the same, but biting down on another's backleg, making the cat tumble.

Snowshade ran through the crowed to get a higher view of the battle. She climbed up the rocks and looked down to see pinestar fighting tail to tail with Emberclaw. "Pinestar, above you!" Snowshade yowled, warning her leader of the moonclan cat falling towards her with claws unsheathed and teeth bared. But pinestar could only look up before the cat landed on her back and clawed at her frontal parts. Emberclaw whipped around and gripped at the cat's tail, pulling him back. Pinestar scrambled to her paws and turned to bite down on his neck. The black moonclan warrior scratched at her chest to get her off. Emberclaw let go of the tail and went to help a losing warrior fighting for it's life. Pinestar jumped back faced her head down to bare the pain. "I am whitechest, and you will give up your territory to moonclan or die!" He hissed, leaping at her again. Snowshade, watching from above leaped down and hit the cat's back making him tumble mid way.

Whitechest stood up and ran out of sight as pinestar fell over. "Pinestar?" Snowshade stood over her leader. "I'm fine, Auroraclan is winning." She said, standing up, trembling a bit. "Your neck, it's bleeding out!" Snowshade said worriedly. Pinestar only sat down with a 'flop' sound and crunching of grass. The moonclan leader stalked into the camp and saw that the moonclan warriors she sent was losing. Frozenstar growled and called out to her clan with a loud voice. "Retreat!" And the moonclan cats ran out the exit to their borders with frozenstar ahead of them.

Snowshade slightly relaxed and ran towards Ebonyfrost. "Pinestar is dying!" She urged and almost immediately, the medicine cat ran to the leader and tended to her wounds. But pinestar only leaned towards the side and her eyes relaxed. "Oh starclan, please don't do this." Ebonyfrost said quietly. Pinestar layed down and closed her eyes, as her limbs buckled and kept still. "She's gone." The medicine cat said, and snowshade lowered her head and pressed it on pinestar's chest.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 01:54 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Chapter 2

Pinestar shot her eyes open, and looked around. It seemed like she was in the camp, but no one was there and it was night as well, strange. "Uh, hello?" She said, questionably. Not long after, 9 cats appeared all around her, they were blue and white, ghost like bodies. 'StarClan?' She thought, inspecting all if them from where she was standing. "Why am I here?" She asked. "You are dead." They all spoke at once. Pinestar was surprised of the news, and this was her first death as well. "Put me back down there! I need to fight off Moonclan! My cats will-" "Calm yourself." A cat interrupted, stepping forward. At first Pinestar did not recognize the cat, but looking at him closer, she gasped in surprise. "W-Willowstar?" She asked, then running towards him to connect her nose with his but a burning feeling along with ice over whelmed her. In reflex, she jumped back. "Willowstar, what's going on?" Pinestar asked, honestly still confused, how did she even die? "The battle is over, but Auroraclan is still not safe from any threats, none of them are." He said, disappearing into a wispy shadow. Pinestar could then remember her death, she shivered at the thought of dying. "Is it time yet? Time to protect my clan; again?" She asked, and the Starclan cats nodded and a white light flashed.

Snowshade sat down next to Pinestar's body, hoping that that was not her last life. Ebonyfrost traveled to other cats and took care of their wounds, and a jolt came from the corpse. At first, Snowshade didn't see it, but once the second movment erupted from Pinestar, Snowshade turned back and sniffed the body. And a paw swung at her head, knocking her to the side. "Pinestar?!" Snowshade asked, excited that she was either still alive of that was not her last life. Pinestar stood up, and licked herself frantically from the dead body smell. "Welcome back!" Snowshade welcomed, circling her leader. "No cats died!" Ebonyfrost came running up to Pinestar to say the news. "Well that's a relief." Pinestar responded between licks. "But, streakpaw is missing!" She said, looking back to the clearing. "Moonclan must have took him, we will attack their camp and get streakpaw back." Pinestar growled, getting up and running towards her den to make plans.

Last edited by Bandido; June 2nd, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Wink Re: Rise of Auroraclan: Book 1- Snow

Chapter 3

Pinestar thought carefully of her decisions inside her den, she outstretched her arms and padded out her den. "Emberclaw, Snowshade, Whitewing!" She called out. Seeing that they were very close. Snowshade looked towards the side, hearing the calling and stalked to Pinestar's den. Whitewing and Emberclaw followed closely behind.

Snowshade sat quietly in the dark comfortable open pile of rocks and twigs. "Pinestar, we need help raiding Moonclan." Snowshade pointed out, worried that Moonclan actually had many more numbers then Auroraclan. "No we don't, we kicked their tails this time, why not again?" Emberclaw protested, confident that they could win against Moonclan again. "Why can't we just sneak in and take streakpaw back.?" Whitewing asked, not wanting a cat to get finally killed. "Whitewing, mist likely, Moonclan would outnumber us." Pinestar said, not liking his idea of just sneaking in. "They outnumber us, but we are stronger, much stronger!" Emberclaw said, suggesting the same as before, he was angered that Moonclan would attack Auroraclan even if Auroraclan had done nothing to them. And Snowshade could see it in his eyes, he has a grudge against them now, but she can't blame him for this. "We can just ask neighboring clans to help us fight Moonclan, we can't just risk it!" Snowshade urged, she really didn't want Auroraclan cats to die, not at all. "We'll try fighting them ourselves, we don't need other clans!" Pinestar growled, this was not like Pinestar to make such aggressive noises or be hostile to her clanmates. Snowshade shut her mouth, not wanting Pinestar to lash out. "Okay, when?" Whitewing asked, stepping closer. "Now, before the gathering at moonhigh." She growled quietly. "Please no." Snowshade pleaded quietly, but too quiet for any to hear.

Last edited by Bandido; June 2nd, 2017 at 03:35 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2017, 10:07 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Chapter 4

Pinestar led the clan of warriors and apprentices behind her, crouched to keep cover in the moss and grass. She was not hesitant to attack MoonClan camp, by first they had to pass through the territory. Snowshade slowly walked while crouched beside Emberclaw, wile the rest stayed behind or the side lines. Pinestar stopped, and all the rest did the same. She raised her head and sniffed out the air. "Moonclan cats are nearby." She said quietly, but loud enough for the rest to hear. Snowshade looked back to seen MoonClan warriors, running behind them. "MoonClan!" She yowled, Pinestar stood up and flicked her tail, signaling to attack. Emberclaw, Snowcreek, Maplepaw, tigerstrike and Whitewing headed straight forward, running at top speed through the territory and to camp with MoonClan warriors following closely behind. Pinestar lunged for a cat that passed by and clawed at it's fur. Emberclaw and all the other warriors and apprentices did the same. Snowshade, felt claws on her back and fell over, swiping her own claws towards the attacker. She managed to push off the warrior and stand back up. The grey and black cat stood up as well and grinned. "What's your name? I want to remember my victims titles before I soak my claws and fur with their blood." She said, stepping closer menacingly. "I am a warrior of Auroraclan, Snowshade!" She said proudly, then crouching to aim an attack and lunging forward. "Greyblood, remember it in StarClan!" The newly named cat yowled at the sudden attack from Snowshade.

Greyblood flipped over, and clawed at Snowshade's eyes, in attempt to blind her. Snowshade tried to claws at Greyblood's face, but was unsuccessful multiple times. Snowshade didn't believe that she would die, but the thought of being blind was the currently in her mind. Suddenly a greenish grey figure flew in front of her face it seemed and the grey figure came with it. "Pinestar?" She said, trying to see if what she saw was not her brain trying to make things okay, and better again. She opened her blue eyes, now seeing the action again. Snowshade got up and pulled at an ear on greyblood's head, tearing it off. A yowl of pain came for her, as she rolled over and swipped her claws at them, scratching Pinestar's face.

Snowshade jumped back, dodging the claws and a white figure came running at her from the corner if her eye. Snowshade turned, and was knocked over by Frozenstar. Pinestar, being partly blind, she lunged at Pinestar, hoping that if she took a life, the battle would be won again. Frozenstar smirked, seeing the injuries on the Auroraclan leader's eyes. "Really, you think you can kill me?" She said, crouching as Pinestar flew right over head, missing.

Frozenstar turned and leaped at Pinestar, holding her by the scruff. 'Frozenstar is too fast, Pinestar needs help!' Snowshade thought, then lunging onto Frozenstar, and scratching her hind claws at Frozenstar's hind quarters. Frozenstar didn't let go, but only pulling at Pinestar's scruff, blood stains could be seen on Frozenstar's mouth and even more on Pinestar's scruff. Pinestar turned over and swiped her claws, scratching Frozenstar's chest. Snowshade jumped off, and attempted to scratch Frozenstar's hind quarters again, hoping that she can't take the pain anymore. Frozenstar turned, and smacked Snowshade hard enough, that she knocked her over. "This fight is between me, and Pinestar, no one else!" Frozenstar hissed. Pinestar saw that Frozenstar's tail was turned, and jumped up and bit down on her tail. Frozenstar yowled, and fell backwards, but quickly smacked Pinestar, making her fall back to her side. "Snowshade, go and help the others!" Pinestar ordered. Snowshade was reluctant to leave her, but she didn't have much of a choice since her clanmates were being over powered if you were to look around. Snowshade turned and ran for a white cat the smelled of MoonClan. But right as she targeted him, she spotted his blood stained mouth. She didn't think much of it, since every cat would be covered with blood during the battle. But who's blood was what made her fur stand up. She continued to run towards him, but when her eyes averted to what he was standing in front of, made her loose thought of balance and stumble. "Ebonyfur!" she yowled. It was covered in blood, black fur, and green remarkable light ones. Easy to recognize, Snowshade lunged at Snowleap, the cat accused of killing Ebonyfur.

To be continued because I'm tired

Last edited by Bandido; June 3rd, 2017 at 10:25 PM.
Old June 6th, 2017, 09:52 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Well.....

Don't wanna wake up one day wishing
that we'd done more

I wanna live fast and never
look back, that's what we here for

Don't wanna wake up one day wondering "where'd it all go?"
'Cause we'll be home
before we know
Old June 7th, 2017, 02:32 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Pinestar vs. Frozenstar

Frozenstar twisted her body and quickly clawed at Pinestar's chest, grey fur from Pinestar came flying out from where it came. Pinestar hissed in pain and slipped out, now standing up as Frozenstar did the same. "Give us back streakpaw, and I will call off the attack!" Pinestar negotiated. "No, we want your territory, we need it more than you do!" Frozenstar hissed, leaping and slashing her claws at Pinestar. Pinestar jumped to the side and stood tall once again. "You will never have our territory, prey or cats!" Pinestar responded, seeing Frozenstar stand in close proximity. "Look around Pinestar! Do you see the flaws in both clans?" Frozenstar ordered, but no attacks came from her. 'Both?' pinestar thought, but didn't turn her head, weary that Frozenstar might attack if she turns. "Pinestar, this doesn't have to continue, I'm willing to share territory with you." Frozenstar continued, as Pinestar was still confused on what she was talking about and why 'share'. "No! It belongs to Auroraclan, and that clan only!" Pinestar lunged at Frozenstar, making but missed yet again because of Frozenstar's speed of dodging. "You don't understand." Frozenstar said quietly, before running out of her sight. Only seconds after, a yowl rang out, louder than the other nasty aggressive noises. "Moonclan, finish Auroraclan and raid their camp!" Frozenstar's voice could be heard, and most of the cats in the camp, ran out to the direction of Auroraclan.
Old June 12th, 2017, 12:23 PM
The Thief of Apathy

Chapter 5

Snowshade missed her attack as Snowleap only ran out of the camp. Snowshade looked at Ebonyfur's bloody body and sorrow struck her, stepping up to it. She she lowered her head, and sayed her goodbyes her. She raised up, and to Pinestar and looked around at the injured cats. "There are only a few warriors back at camp, and Moonclan is faster then us especially with these injuries!" Pinestar growled and stood up straight. "Where's streakpaw?" Snowshade asked, turning left and right to catch any site of him. "I don't know, but we must get to Leafclan!" Pinestar announced, running for the exit and looking back for her cats. "They will help us, now come Auroraclan!" She yowled, before running out finally. Anger was evident in Snowshade's eyes, why did Pinestar not listen to her before, but instead completely forget about the warning, and now seek help? Snowshade couldn't think of those things at the moment, her clan was in need.

Time skip~ brought to you by Pinestar's ignorant behavior!

{LeafClan camp!}
Swirlstar nodded slowly at Pinestar's request of helping to fight Moonclan, the warriors were week, and she could bet that MoonClan was at Auroraclan camp by now. Snowshade could only hope that StarClan will help the Auroraclan warriors there and hunting with StarClan is nowhere near. "We will help you, and hopefully many times over in the future." Swirlstar's voice shook Snowshade out of her thoughts as he spoke. "We need to hurry, MoonClan should already be there." Pinestar said, turning to run out of LeafClan territory. "Yes, warriors of LeafClan!" He called out. "Heathertail, Embermask, and Oceanbreeze will come with me and help Auroraclan against moonclan!" Announced Swirlstar. The two warriors and deputy padded up, and looked up to Swirlstar to lead the way, while Swirlstar was looking towards Pinestar. "Cats of both clans, we must move!" Pinestar yowled, and raced out of territory as the rest followed.