by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 10:09 AM

Old February 15th, 2023, 08:11 PM
error in the code

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours
My Mood: Fine

Default Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

-- This roleplay takes place shortly after Playtime Co shut down for good, although the toy experiments continued for a few more years, involving the lure and capture of children from ages ranging to 2 years old to 16 years old, and sometimes older kids and young adults if lucky(fanmade). This is where this story starts: a 19-year-old girl named Ciara with an unknown origin, having been found Incased in ice deep underground for over 10,000 years with no memory of her past life, now lives with her adopted family, but wandered too far away from the park where her brother, Jackson, has taken her. She finds the recently-abandoned Playtime Co. Factory, the building empty with only the toys and the hidden lab with a syringe with a toy gel that will turn anyone it gets its liquid into(like the bloodstream or the veins) into a toy, left. Ciara learns the truth behind why this company shut down and gains help from a toy who promises to help her escape, a night-themed-wolf-like female toy named Midnight, who was once a girl like Ciara. But they run into some danger along the way and discover the truth behind Midnight's disappearance at Playtime Co... --

~~Ciara~~

{ @Moonlightwolfpup }

Ciara hugged herself, walking through the woods. Why did I walk away!? It's already late! I don't know where I am! She was panicking. It was getting cold... She saw something in the distance. She brushed her dark gray hair out of her right eye, which was electric blue, as her left eye was scarred over, her skin light gray, running for the thing, and found herself in front of a large abandoned building with the sign Playtime Co. on the front of the building. It was so long, Ciara couldn't see the end. Do I go in? She didn't want to, but it was late...I'll just stay by the door and watch the sky. I just need to get somewhere other than outside. She dashed to the factory. She slammed the doors shut and leaned down, her hands on her knees, trying to catch her breath. Ugh... I'm tired...

help choose my new cat's clan

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 16th, 2023 at 12:41 PM.
Old February 16th, 2023, 07:10 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Ciara's Poppy Playtime at Midnight { P }

~Midnight~
@Leafspeaker
Midnight had woken up from her sleep up on her perch abone a shelf in huggys room. Hearing the front of the factory door slamming shut apon someone entering. no one has entered the factory in years. she started to worry about it and started her way through her route in her travel vent and into the entrence. once she got there she spoted the girl standing at the door catching her breath she then shook her head sadly then heard a deep growl comeing through the vents knowing huggy could sens her as well. she started to worry about the girls safety, she then let her tail wrap around one of the lights then hung down from it and spoke to her in the girls mind "You shouldn't Have come in, you have put yourself in grave danger here" she said her ears tilting abit waiting apon her reply

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 16th, 2023, 07:21 PM
error in the code

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Midnight~
@Leafspeaker
Midnight had woken up from her sleep up on her perch abone a shelf in huggys room. Hearing the front of the factory door slamming shut apon someone entering. no one has entered the factory in years. she started to worry about it and started her way through her route in her travel vent and into the entrence. once she got there she spoted the girl standing at the door catching her breath she then shook her head sadly then heard a deep growl comeing through the vents knowing huggy could sens her as well. she started to worry about the girls safety, she then let her tail wrap around one of the lights then hung down from it and spoke to her in the girls mind "You shouldn't Have come in, you have put yourself in grave danger here" she said her ears tilting abit waiting apon her reply
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard banging above her in the vents, making her stand straight, and brush herself off. She glanced around nervously, and let out a cry of fear when a voice spoke to her in her head. "No! I'm out of here!" She yelled loudly, running through the hallway and slamming into a metal door. She lifted it and ran under it before it slammed down. Ciara ran into the next room and hid behind some cubes, trying to stop herself from breathing heavily.

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 06:39 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafspeaker View Post
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard banging above her in the vents, making her stand straight, brushing herself off. She glanced around nervously, and let out a cry of fear when a voice spoke to her in her head. "No! I'm out of here!" She yelled loudly, running through the hallway and slammed into a metal door. She lifted it up and ran under it before it slammed down. Ciara ran into the next room and hid behind some cubes, trying to stop herself from breathing heavily.

~Midnight~

Midnight jumped abit as she heard the girl yell out in fear from hearing her in her mind. she then went back into the vents and followed her through to where she ran off to, back into huggy's standing room. she then jumped down from the opening and onto the floor padding to the front then her ears laied down. she then spoke to the girl again through her mind hopeing she will give her a chance, "Please do not be afraid of me, i do not mean you no harm, i am one of the many toys here at this factory that have this ability, i used to be just like you. you can trust me, but with you comeing here the other toys arn't really a fan of new people here. you have locked yourself in" she said softly to her she her tail swaying abit.

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by 13719; February 17th, 2023 at 06:40 PM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 07:57 PM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight jumped abit as she heard the girl yell out in fear from hearing her in her mind. she then went back into the vents and followed her through to where she ran off to, back into huggy's standing room. she then jumped down from the opening and onto the floor padding to the front then her ears laied down. she then spoke to the girl again through her mind hopeing she will give her a chance, "Please do not be afraid of me, i do not mean you no harm, i am one of the many toys here at this factory that have this ability, i used to be just like you. you can trust me, but with you comeing here the other toys arn't really a fan of new people here. you have locked yourself in" she said softly to her she her tail swaying abit.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard the banging in the vents. She curled up into a ball, feeling tears when that same voice spoke in her mind again, telling her to not be afraid. She jumped and spotted the toy nearby, looking at her. "I'm trapped!?" That hit her first. She ran back to the front doors and tried to pull them open, but they were jammed shut. How did I open them outside!? No! I'm an idiot! Then the other words went through her and she ran back to the other room and halted at the sight of the toy again. "How can... You were like me? You're a toy! This can't be happening! I'm dreaming!" Ciara was being loud.

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:13 PM.
Old February 17th, 2023, 11:14 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara heard the banging in the vents. She curled up into a ball, feeling tears when that same voice spoke in her mind again, telling to not be afraid. She jumped and spotted the toy nearby, looking at her. "I'm trapped!?" That hit her first. She ran back to the front doors and tried to pull them open, but they were jammed shut. How did I open them outside!? No! I'm an idiot! Then the other words went through her and she ran back to the other room and halted at the sight of the toy again. "How can... You were like me? You're a toy! This can't be happening! I'm dreaming!" Ciara was being awfully loud.

~Midnight~

Midnight watched as she ran to the front. she waited in huggys room for her to return then as she came back shook her head to her sentence "Yes i was like you many years ago, you are not dreaming believe me, there is many things about this factory that you can learn, and along the way about me as well. i usued to be human but was made into this" she said her ears tilting to the side

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 06:38 AM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnight watched as she ran to the front. she waited in huggys room for her to return then as she came back shook her head to her sentence "Yes i was like you many years ago, you are not dreaming believe me, there is many things about this factory that you can learn, and along the way about me as well. i usued to be human but was made into this" she said her ears tilting to the side
~~Ciara~~

Ciara hugged herself again, tears filling her only eye. She fell to her knees and slowly crawled to this toy. "I... I don't understand... How? I'm scared now. I just want to go home... Why did I do this..." She started crying, fear taking over and she laid down, one hand over her eye and still hugging herself. "How do I get out of here..."

◺--------------◿

Last edited by bubble[error].; February 24th, 2023 at 01:12 PM.
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:24 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara hugged herself again, tears filling her only eye. She fell to her knees and slowly crawled to this toy. "I... I don't understand... How? I'm scared now. I just want to go home... Why did I do this..." She started crying, fear taking over and she laid down, one hand over her eye and the still huggug herself. "How do I get out of here..."

~Midnight~

Midnights ears laied down in worry to the girl. seeing her start to cry as she hugged herself and lay down in front of her. she softly moved forward to lay a paw on her head gently comforting her as she spoke to her again in her mind "It is a very hard story to tell, dont be afraid. i wil help you get home. i can help you escape here, but there are many toys that will try to get in our way of doing so. but trust me, i have a way of getting through here, its long, but it will get you back out of this place safe" she said to her tilting her head her tail swaying abit happily she wanted to help her friend in anyway she could to escape, she didnt want the same thing that happened to her, happen to the girl as well.

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 18th, 2023, 07:27 AM
error in the code

Quote:
~Midnight~

Midnights ears laied down in worry to the girl. seeing her start to cry as she hugged herself and lay down in front of her. she softly moved forward to lay a paw on her head gently comforting her as she spoke to her again in her mind "It is a very hard story to tell, dont be afraid. i wil help you get home. i can help you escape here, but there are many toys that will try to get in our way of doing so. but trust me, i have a way of getting through here, its long, but it will get you back out of this place safe" she said to her tilting her head her tail swaying abit happily she wanted to help her friend in anyway she could to escape, she didnt want the same thing that happened to her, happen to the girl as well.
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt a paw get put on her head and she uncovered her eye to look at the toy as she spoke again. "I... You'll help me? I'm scared... I want to leave now..." She pulled herself up and picked up the toy and set it on her shoulders. "My name is Ciara by the way, what's yours?"

◺--------------◿
Old February 18th, 2023, 08:48 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
~~Ciara~~

Ciara felt a paw get put on her head and she uncovered her eye to look at the toy as she spoke again. "I... You'll help me? I'm scared... I want to leave now..." She pulled herself up and picked up the toy and set it on her shoulders. "My name is Ciara by the way, what's yours?"

~Midnight~

Midnight nodded to her and her ears perked up. she watched as Ciara stood back up and picked her up putting her on her shoulders. her tail swayed as she got her name soon speaking again to her "Its nice to meet you. My name is Midnight." She said tilting her ears abit to her in greeting "My name may sound fimiular to many, you will learn later on why, there is a room with all documents, but it will take time, for now lets get you the quicker way without haveing to deal with grabpacks. go through Inovation" she spoke her tail flicking to the Inovation door

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder