Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Summer’s Day Full of...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:54 PM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:40 PM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:25 PM
subwoofer lullaby [p]
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Yesterday 11:24 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:11 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 14th, 2017, 04:50 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw nodded along with what he said about the cats in power. He seemed to know Daypaw more, so she didn't bother question any of his words about the three cats. But he seemed confused about what to think about Halestar and she didn't quite know what to say in response to that. She knew he didn't like Blazingnight, but he had still been influenced by the leader in some ways. Change from a cruel leader to a kind one was a hard adjustment for someone who grew up on the evil ways.
She was silent for a while, not quite sure what to say. Then she turned her head towards him and tilted it to the side. "You're something else, you know that?" A small grin was on her face, "I mean, you're... Amazing, really. Awesome, in fact. The bestest friend I'll ever have."
There wasn't a reason that she started rambling to him, but she felt she had to. "Honestly, you're perfect." She paused, unsure why that sounds so weird to say out loud. "For me, perfect for me." Did that make it better? No, it seemed even worse. But he was perfect for her. He probably would disagree, but it was the truth.
She was quiet now, fighting over her thoughts of why she said all that, why it was so weird. Best friends could compliment each other all the time, so why was this so strange? Was it because they had been separated for a while? But that didn't bother her anymore, because they were together again. She flattened her ears a moment, then perked them up again. She wouldn't dwell on it. Not unless he reacted really negatively.

Lostpaw's praise partly surprised the young tom. After all, he had hardly been expecting her to start suddenly talking about how great he was. And, a good deal of the time, he didn't feel perfect. Or amazing. Or awesome. But, she thought he was. For some reason Badgerpaw felt his ears heating up again, warmed under the friendly praise of a cat who thought the world of him all of a sudden.

Well, not really all of a sudden, but he was surprised to hear her speaking like that. Yellow hues lit up with pleasure and he tried to think of some way to respond to her statements. "Wow, Lostpaw, I'm... really flattered you think of me like that, and - I don't know if I tell you I think the world of you enough, but I do. Honestly I do." He mewed, his ears going back just a little bit in embarassment after that. That might have been a little much... too extreme for just a compliment to a friend. But, Badgerpaw really did think the world of Lostpaw. She was his perfect match. It was like he had heard other cats talking about, hearing cats speak about things that didn't always make sense to him.

How could you have a 'perfect match?' But now Badgerpaw knew. Lostpaw was his other half. Losing her again would be like losing a part of him... and it was imperative that he held onto that part of him. He was too scared to let his heart break again like that - so even though the grey cat might never know, he did find himself caring very much for her. At least he believed he did. And... she was pretty. She was so, so pretty.

Beautiful, even. But Badgerpaw wasn't sure whether he would be pointing that out again anytime soon, he didn't want to change things between them... or mess up what they already had. Because he knew the friendship that the two of them shared was a strong bond. A special bond. A bond that he really didn't want broken anytime soon

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:16 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Lostpaw's praise partly surprised the young tom. After all, he had hardly been expecting her to start suddenly talking about how great he was. And, a good deal of the time, he didn't feel perfect. Or amazing. Or awesome. But, she thought he was. For some reason Badgerpaw felt his ears heating up again, warmed under the friendly praise of a cat who thought the world of him all of a sudden.

Well, not really all of a sudden, but he was surprised to hear her speaking like that. Yellow hues lit up with pleasure and he tried to think of some way to respond to her statements. "Wow, Lostpaw, I'm... really flattered you think of me like that, and - I don't know if I tell you I think the world of you enough, but I do. Honestly I do." He mewed, his ears going back just a little bit in embarassment after that. That might have been a little much... too extreme for just a compliment to a friend. But, Badgerpaw really did think the world of Lostpaw. She was his perfect match. It was like he had heard other cats talking about, hearing cats speak about things that didn't always make sense to him.

How could you have a 'perfect match?' But now Badgerpaw knew. Lostpaw was his other half. Losing her again would be like losing a part of him... and it was imperative that he held onto that part of him. He was too scared to let his heart break again like that - so even though the grey cat might never know, he did find himself caring very much for her. At least he believed he did. And... she was pretty. She was so, so pretty.

Beautiful, even. But Badgerpaw wasn't sure whether he would be pointing that out again anytime soon, he didn't want to change things between them... or mess up what they already had. Because he knew the friendship that the two of them shared was a strong bond. A special bond. A bond that he really didn't want broken anytime soon
Lostpaw grinned at his words, feeling a buzz that he thought the world of her. She felt the same about him, but she felt that saying that would overload him with emotions. She could tell he was already quite alarmed and at a loss for words as it was. Her jaws suddenly parted and her ears shifted, and she turned her head towards him as she focused on figuring out exactly where he was. Upon pinpointing his location, she stepped forward and was going to put her nose to his, but was unaware of their height difference.
She was very short compared to him, so she ended up headbutting his chin. "Oh, whoops!" She mewed, stepping back in alarm, "Why do you have to be so tall?" Her flattened her ears in a teasing way, trying to play annoyed but failing to wipe the smile off her face.
Tilting her head to the side, she pretended as if she was admiring her looks as she simply just tried to picture him in her thoughts again. Never in her life would she know what he looks like. That was the worst part about being eyeless. She just wanted to know, to love his appearance as she loved his personality.
"I don't appreciate you growing on me. Makes me feel very short. Maybe because I am short. I always thought I was short. Do you think I'm short? I swear, I got the bum end of the deal with everything. Eyeless, short, horrible mother, awful siblings. Ah, whatever. It worked out in the end. Now I have you. You made me complete."
Lostpaw had to stop rambling, because it clearly ended up with her saying things she shouldn't.
Old July 14th, 2017, 05:33 PM
tired individual

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skjoldolfr View Post

Burningember gave him an encouraging smile, inclining her head slightly, yellow eyes gleaming. Her gaze followed the smaller golden furred apprentice, sliding across his form. She was looking for clues on what his strengths were and what his weaknesses were. She would refine Lionpaw's strengths, and help to improve his weaknesses so that his training would be rather well rounded in both hunting and and fighting, and any other skills a cat might need. As he clung the the tree, the large black and ginger warrior gave an approving nod of her head, counting his time. She was impressed that he had held on that long. Actual climbing was less taxing because you could rest on a branch, and not all your paws were holding your weight at any one time. “Probably. If you keep that up, you'll be an excellent climber in no time!” Burningember purred, stretching out her own wobbly legs.

“Well, it's so I can see where you're at, and to help build muscles needed for climbing.” Burningember explained, answering Lionpaw's questions one at a time. Sure, she was energetic, but when she spoke, it wasn't crazy fast or anything. She still liked to take her time with responses, though only if she felt that her answers were important. “Okay, so you know how to play fight? Well, we're going to have a round of that. Sound good? Let's see . . . if you can knock me over, you get to pick anything you want from the fresh-kill pile when we get back.” Burning promised, her yellow optics bright with amusement, her voice low and a tone of fake seriousness. After that, Burningember dropped into a crouch, claws sheathed as she waited to see his stance. She wanted to see what needed improvement, so for now, she was just going to study how he moved when he fought, nothing too hard.

At his mentor's praise, Lionpaw held his head high proudly, a wide as ever smile on his face. He always felt amazing when he was praised. It made him feel and know he was doing a good job, and that's exactly what he strived to do. Now, he wanted to become the best climber he could, and make Burningember the most proud mentor there ever was. He then made a silent promise to himself and the warrior that trained him; he would try his absolute best with his training, no matter what. "I'll practice climbing whenever I can, build my muscles lots, and become the best climber!" He exclaimed happily, the tone of goodnatured joking tied in with it and the small laugh at the end of the sentence. His ears perked up at her mention of play fighting, and his reward if he was able to complete his task. His light green eyes lit up, and the sight of his mentor and her encouraging smile towards him filled him with determination.
He crouched as well, mimicking what his mentor did, studying her own movements, and he took a few stalking steps forward in order to get closer. He let a grin slide onto his face, and he prepared to jump. Finally, after a few moments of bunching his muscles, his shoulders shifting, he took a leap at the more strongly built cat. He aimed for her side in an attempt to use brute force to barrel into her and knock her down, though being a new apprentice, he wasn't very big or muscled, and his leap towards her was sloppy.
Old July 15th, 2017, 05:34 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereKitty View Post
"Rabbit droppings?" Lucky thought aloud, "You know I've never actually seen any, so I'll have to take your word for it," she said, oblivious to Daypaw's chiding remark. "Tastes alright though. But it's nothing compared a mouse! I caught a bird once, you know," Lucky put in proudly. "It was right in my yard, so I snuck up on it and snatched it right out of the air when it tried to fly off. I put it at the entrance to the den for my housefolk. They must have loved it, because when I went back out the next day, every last bite of it was gone! If it tasted anything like that mouse, I can see why." When Lucky finished her story, she licked her sore paw, thinking about Daypaw's offer to answer questions. She was momentarily daunted by the prospect of where to start. Clan cats clearly led a life very different than her own, and in ways she probably couldn't begin to imagine. "Do you like living here in the forest?" as soon as it was out of her mouth, it struck Lucky as rather simple. Still, she was curious what made living out here away from warm housefolk dens so appealing to so many cats. It couldn't just be better food. Her mouth watered as she thought of the mouse again, but she didn't dare ask Daypaw for another lest she come off as greedy.
Daypaw thought for a moment. They had never been asked that, and didnt really think about it often seeing as they lived in the forest their whole lives. "Youre not bounded by the gates of your twoleg gardens, you can roam with the grass under your feet anytime you wish, eat prey like this," Daypaw started. They stared outside of the medcat den,"Every cat is taken care of here, and so will you if you did your part. As a medcat, I am required to show hospitality to anyone that needs it, regardless if you are in the clans or not." their thoughts went back to Halestar. Even if the two hadnt talked much, she defended them when it was needed. They were a new medcat, not used to the idea of healing and picking herbs. Not ready to accept that Starclan chose them. The thought of the ancestors left a bitter taste in Daypaws mouth. The enby decided to ignore the subject of Starclan. It was Luckys choice if she wanted to believe it, not based on some stories another cat would tell her. "It may not be warm and comforted like your home, but here youre free, to explore, and be something that kittypets cant be," they paused, "a warrior."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar nodded and sighed, standing up and flicking the tip of her tail. "Well, I better be going- Daypaw. Come get Goldeneye, Whitekit, or myself if you need me or someone to talk to." she mewed, looking at the younger cat. "You will be a great medicine cat, Daypaw."
Daypaw tipped their head in Halestars direction. Even if they hadnt talked much, it still meant alot to them that the molly had made time to help them deal with Auttumpaw. "Thank you," was all the cream colored at could get out, quiety they said it of course. Watching the leader go, they turned back to their wall of herbs. Why did Auttumpaws words get to them so much? Sure, Daypaw had heard all of those comments before with others, but from Auttumpaw it stung like a snakebite and it made their blood boil.
-
-
@The Eye Of The Storm
Daypaw laid in the medicine cat den, curled in their own nest which was farther away from the others, resting near the herbs in a corner. It wasnt often Daypaw actually slept, seeing as they didnt want to sleep fro their nightmares you could see why. They were curled in a ball, paws tucked close and tail wrapped around their thin body. When sleeping, Daypaw looked like a different cat. All annoyance and anger was gone, and you could see how tired they actually were. They had a very sharp tongue, which made them look larger. like this, you could see Daypaw was actually very small. No bigger then a newly appointed apprentice , all curled up. They let out small huffs and the slept, ears twitching, body quivering. Oh right, the nightmares. The nightmares were often very vivid, left Daypaw trembling afterwards. Flashes of red and black could be seen in their mind, ribbons of blood streaming around their paws. What was the nightmare about this time? Well Daypaw didnt have the best self esteem, often hiding behind sharp insults to hide their insecurity, so it wasnt surprised that Daypaw was dreaming of themselves as a more..evil and twisted cat. To them, they were gross, their gender wasnt real, they were nothing. Just like Auttumpaw had said. Continuing with the dream, ribbons of blood pooled at Daypaws paws as they looked down at them with watering amber eyes, shouting and yowling for it to stop. Around them were dark tree, pitch black, and a blood red sky. All you could hear were the screeching birds, mocking, taunting the enby with insults. 'Selfish!' 'Worthless!' 'Mistake!'. Ahead of Daypaw they saw a single light hit the forest floor, and there laid their father. A large, dark ginger tome with amber eyes. Staring right at Daypaw. There laid a large gash in his chest, dew drips of blood pooling around it. Daypaw didnt have the best relationship with their mother, and didnt know their father very well seeing as he died when they were a kit. But it was the only thing of security from the cruel dream, to curl up like a kit under their parent so they could protect them from the big bad world. Daypaw ran to him, 'Moutianfog! Father!' But when Daypaw reached him, they were met with nothing but a starry figure of their father, wisping away. 'Whyd you let me go, Daughter?' Starclan had taken another thing from them.

Last edited by graves; July 15th, 2017 at 05:51 AM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 07:09 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw grinned at his words, feeling a buzz that he thought the world of her. She felt the same about him, but she felt that saying that would overload him with emotions. She could tell he was already quite alarmed and at a loss for words as it was. Her jaws suddenly parted and her ears shifted, and she turned her head towards him as she focused on figuring out exactly where he was. Upon pinpointing his location, she stepped forward and was going to put her nose to his, but was unaware of their height difference.
She was very short compared to him, so she ended up headbutting his chin. "Oh, whoops!" She mewed, stepping back in alarm, "Why do you have to be so tall?" Her flattened her ears in a teasing way, trying to play annoyed but failing to wipe the smile off her face.
Tilting her head to the side, she pretended as if she was admiring her looks as she simply just tried to picture him in her thoughts again. Never in her life would she know what he looks like. That was the worst part about being eyeless. She just wanted to know, to love his appearance as she loved his personality.
"I don't appreciate you growing on me. Makes me feel very short. Maybe because I am short. I always thought I was short. Do you think I'm short? I swear, I got the bum end of the deal with everything. Eyeless, short, horrible mother, awful siblings. Ah, whatever. It worked out in the end. Now I have you. You made me complete."
Lostpaw had to stop rambling, because it clearly ended up with her saying things she shouldn't.

Badgerpaw was somewhat surprised at her sudden movement, but the surprise faded to an amused purr when she commented on his height. "Just good genetics, I guess. Or maybe it's just that you're short," He teased with a friendly smile fixed on his features. Hopefully that wouldn't hurt her feelings - Lostpaw knew that he was just playing with her, right? If she couldn't see his expression, then she might think that he was making fun of her. But Badgerpaw wouldn't do that.

And to illustrate his playful point further, Badgerpaw grinned before making his next movement. The multicolored tom gave her a light nudge, bending his head down to do so - he hadn't really thought about it, but he guessed he was a lot taller then he had been when they had played as kits - and his expression changed to be a friendlier one. "Besides, at least one of us needs to be tall." He added, smiling once more. No, he didn't look down on his friend for being shorter. There was nothing wrong with it. Being short could be good, just like being tall... and sometimes Badgerpaw wished he were the former.

Only because it would be so much fun to get into small spaces and be alone there, and it'd be easier to hide... run... play... though he could do all of those things just fine, despite being taller. Her words made Badgerpaw feel worried. She'd had to live like that? "Hey, being short's not a bad thing! On the bright side, at least you'll never be to tall to get into your favorite hiding spot - although I guess that depends on where it is," Badgerpaw mewed with a smile. You made me complete.

One way or another - it might have been a rush of adrenaline or just something that came into his mind, but once more Badgerpaw lowered his head down and gently touched his nose to her ear. He wasn't quite brave enough to touch his nose against her own - but the movement was gentle, and sweet nonetheless.

"And you made me complete."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 15th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
He took a deep breath when he saw her slowly wake. He did not mean to wake her because of his troubles. "Yes I'm fine." He meowed trying not to flinch away from her when she put her head on his shoulder. "Just a bad dream..." It seemed more than a bad dream to him, but that's as much as he knew about it right now. Keeping her head on his shoulder, he slowly laid back down into their nest, trying to take up as little space as possible. He curled up though he knew he wasn't going back to sleep after what he just went through. He just wanted to relax and try not to think about it.
Blackfrost looked up at her mate with concern in her gentle gaze, knowing that Crowhawk was troubled by something. “I’m here for you, okay?” She murmured, pushing her head against his shoulder, purring deeply at the comforting scent of the tom-cat that flowed through her senses. When he finally took her that it was a bad dream, the long-furred female knew what it was like. Nightmares were nothing pleasant and she had a fair share of being waken up in a fright at the demons that haunted her mind while she slept. “I’ll protect you and keep the bad dreams away.” She uttered a playful growl as they laid back down, the warrior pawed the air in front of them with a smirk on her maw as she attempted to cheer him up, “Nothing will ever get past the mighty Blackfrost!”
Old July 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

As a bright light started to filter through the open apprentice entrance, a dark rustd colored body shifted and moved in his nest. Newtpaw, blinking awake his golden eyes, slowly raised his head from his mossy nest, his ears flicking as a breeze brushed past his face.
The young tomcat stretched his limbs in front of him, flexing his phalanges and easing their stiffness. He was soon sitting upright on his haunches, glancing around at his other den mates silently.
He was still blinking the sleep out of his optics as he curled his tail around his paws, sniffing the crisp air that morning.

// @SpringtrapFNAF //

Last edited by Floa; July 15th, 2017 at 03:22 PM.
Old July 15th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floa View Post
As a bright light started to filter through the open apprentice entrance, a dark rustd colored body shifted and moved in his nest. Newtpaw, blinking awake his golden eyes, slowly raised his head from his mossy nest, his ears flicking as a breeze brushed past his face.
The young tomcat stretched his limbs in front of him, flexing his phalanges and easing their stiffness. He was soon sitting upright on his haunches, glancing around at his other den mates silently.
He was still blinking the sleep out of his optics as he curled his tail around his paws, sniffing the crisp air that morning.

// @SpringtrapFNAF //

Blarepaw woke up with a yawn as everyone around him began to stir. He stood up, stretching rest out of his back legs. The apprentice looked over Newtpaw. "Hey Dude! Good morning!" Blarepaw called to Newtpaw, making his way over to the other tom apprentice with his tail flickering from side to side as he walked. Blarepaw sat down and licked his left paw and then drew it over his ears, beginning to groom the fur on the top of his head.

I hate Morning's! That's when apprentice duties actually start. I can't wait to become a warrior and it's not that far away from now.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old July 15th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Professional Loser

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Blarepaw woke up with a yawn as everyone around him began to stir. He stood up, stretching rest out of his back legs. The apprentice looked over Newtpaw. "Hey Dude! Good morning!" Blarepaw called to Newtpaw, making his way over to the other tom apprentice with his tail flickering from side to side as he walked. Blarepaw sat down and licked his left paw and then drew it over his ears, beginning to groom the fur on the top of his head.

I hate Morning's! That's when apprentice duties actually start. I can't wait to become a warrior and it's not that far away from now.
The tomcat was almost lost in thought until a voice called to him.
Newtpaw flicked his ear as a familiar voice rang in his eardrums. Soon a familiar face was in front of him. The apprentice gave a friendly smile as he turned his head towards his friend, Blarepaw.
"Mornin!'" he said to his den mate, flicking his ear silently.
Newtpaw quickly glanced at the other apprentices, it seemed that him and Blarepaw were the only ones awake at the moment.
The tomcat gave a silent yawn as he started to groom his arm fur.
Old July 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
Blackfrost looked up at her mate with concern in her gentle gaze, knowing that Crowhawk was troubled by something. “I’m here for you, okay?” She murmured, pushing her head against his shoulder, purring deeply at the comforting scent of the tom-cat that flowed through her senses. When he finally took her that it was a bad dream, the long-furred female knew what it was like. Nightmares were nothing pleasant and she had a fair share of being waken up in a fright at the demons that haunted her mind while she slept. “I’ll protect you and keep the bad dreams away.” She uttered a playful growl as they laid back down, the warrior pawed the air in front of them with a smirk on her maw as she attempted to cheer him up, “Nothing will ever get past the mighty Blackfrost!”
Crowhawk slowly relaxed more and more, not needing to hear that she would be there for him. He already knew this, though it did feel good to hear her say it. He smiled at her when she told him she would protect her, her growl getting a smile out of him. "Thank you, Blackfrost. That really helps." He looked at her with his bright yellow eyes, taking every moment. He shifted into his nest so he was comfortable, though he knew he wasn't going back to sleep, he wanted to spend this moment with just him and Blackfrost. He definitely felt better and that voice in his dream was gone.
Closed Thread