Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old January 6th, 2017, 06:33 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
"You're welcome." he replied.
A slight blush appeared
lotusfang
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:40 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
A slight blush appeared
He looked at her with a slight smile.

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:43 PM
a tiny bean

Quote:
He looked at her with a slight smile.
She stood shakily.

(Should we have them branch off to start a Clan eventually?)
lotusfang
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx View Post
She stood shakily.

(Should we have them branch off to start a Clan eventually?)
Sure)

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 6th, 2017, 06:47 PM
a tiny bean

Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Sure)
(Okay, when? And ill be spikestar. kiust pm me the details if youd like
lotusfang
Old January 8th, 2017, 07:28 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

@starfall
Leafkit woke in the forest, leaf green orbs slowly opening.
With wide eyes, he realized, where was. The...dark forest? Why I am I here?! The usually wise kit, was ultimately puzzled, and surprised. Why of all places, would his dreams send him here. It was...strange...and...frightening. He had no idea what made him go here, what the motive was, and what dark forest cat decided to transport him into the evil forest of dangerous, evil, insane, and cruel cats of the dead, it was puzzling, and ultimately still frightening. What had he done, to be here? Why? The puzzled tom kit laid there, fear rising in his throat as he shakily stood, eyes gleaming with confusion, and somewhat calmness. He would have to show he was brave, and make sure to get out of here, hopefully. It was dangerous here, and he knew, when a dark forest cat found him, he would be definitely ambushed, and possibly killed in the shadowy place. A shiver ran up his spine as he glanced around, unsure which way was starclan, and which way was death, and he didn't want to test which way was which, too risky. He guessed, he was stuck here. What is the purpose...I...don't understand... He thought as he stared into the forest, tail flicking with fear, and somewhat nervousness as to what he might encounter in this nightmarish place. He didn't want to test it, at all. Leafkit's ears flattened as he stared around again, deciding to stay put, until a cat appeared, or he fell asleep and back into the real world, that was an idea he wished happened, right now.

Last edited by seasalt; January 8th, 2017 at 07:30 PM.
Old January 8th, 2017, 09:08 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post

@starfall
Leafkit woke in the forest, leaf green orbs slowly opening.
With wide eyes, he realized, where was. The...dark forest? Why I am I here?! The usually wise kit, was ultimately puzzled, and surprised. Why of all places, would his dreams send him here. It was...strange...and...frightening. He had no idea what made him go here, what the motive was, and what dark forest cat decided to transport him into the evil forest of dangerous, evil, insane, and cruel cats of the dead, it was puzzling, and ultimately still frightening. What had he done, to be here? Why? The puzzled tom kit laid there, fear rising in his throat as he shakily stood, eyes gleaming with confusion, and somewhat calmness. He would have to show he was brave, and make sure to get out of here, hopefully. It was dangerous here, and he knew, when a dark forest cat found him, he would be definitely ambushed, and possibly killed in the shadowy place. A shiver ran up his spine as he glanced around, unsure which way was starclan, and which way was death, and he didn't want to test which way was which, too risky. He guessed, he was stuck here. What is the purpose...I...don't understand... He thought as he stared into the forest, tail flicking with fear, and somewhat nervousness as to what he might encounter in this nightmarish place. He didn't want to test it, at all. Leafkit's ears flattened as he stared around again, deciding to stay put, until a cat appeared, or he fell asleep and back into the real world, that was an idea he wished happened, right now.
Grasspaw let out a chuckle and jumped down from a large oak,landing elegantly right in front of the little kit, his muscles rippling as he landed. The tabby brushed himself off and looked down at the little kit, a soft smile on his face "Hello Leafkit, you may not know me, but I'm your older brother, Grasspaw." he said kindly, making sure not to scare the little kit. He knew his brother isn't a true Dark Forest follower, but honestly he just wanted to see his younger brother, he may be an evil cat but he still cared for his family. The brown tabby sat himself down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws, his emerald eyes shone with longing as he looked at his brother, envying the living as he remembered the brutal way he was murdered. With a sigh he flicked his ear and looked in another's direction, "Sit yourself down make yourself comfortable, I promise no cats going to harm you here." he said, turning his gaze back upon the little kit, his face shown no emotion as he scooted closer the kit "Now, you may be wondering why I've summoned you here, well it's to train you! So you could be the greatest apprentice, the greatest warrior of your clan!" he said, grinning widely as he remembered his apprentice days when he was alive, grudge then flowing into his heart as he remembered how Burntwiser slashed his throat, killing him, he hated it, he hated him, he hated those weak Starclan believers, and he refused to let his younger sibling become one, he wouldn't help Leafkit get stronger, even if it meant sacrificing a few lives, this brotherly bonding quickly began to turn into an evil plot idea.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; January 8th, 2017 at 09:09 PM.
Old January 9th, 2017, 07:20 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall
Grasspaw let out a chuckle and jumped down from a large oak,landing elegantly right in front of the little kit, his muscles rippling as he landed. The tabby brushed himself off and looked down at the little kit, a soft smile on his face "Hello Leafkit, you may not know me, but I'm your older brother, Grasspaw." he said kindly, making sure not to scare the little kit. He knew his brother isn't a true Dark Forest follower, but honestly he just wanted to see his younger brother, he may be an evil cat but he still cared for his family. The brown tabby sat himself down and neatly wrapped his tail around his paws, his emerald eyes shone with longing as he looked at his brother, envying the living as he remembered the brutal way he was murdered. With a sigh he flicked his ear and looked in another's direction, "Sit yourself down make yourself comfortable, I promise no cats going to harm you here." he said, turning his gaze back upon the little kit, his face shown no emotion as he scooted closer the kit "Now, you may be wondering why I've summoned you here, well it's to train you! So you could be the greatest apprentice, the greatest warrior of your clan!" he said, grinning widely as he remembered his apprentice days when he was alive, grudge then flowing into his heart as he remembered how Burntwiser slashed his throat, killing him, he hated it, he hated him, he hated those weak Starclan believers, and he refused to let his younger sibling become one, he wouldn't help Leafkit get stronger, even if it meant sacrificing a few lives, this brotherly bonding quickly began to turn into an evil plot idea.

Leafkit jumped back alertly, but stumbled at bit.
An..older sibling? The marbled brown tabby's leaf green optics narrowed at the site, and tried to forcefully stay still, not moving his gaze to study the former apprentice. But, coldly, the kit slowly sat down, reluctantly. An older brother in the dark forest...terrifying, and...disgusting. Why did he get here? The kit thought, eyes narrowing, he wasn't going to remove his faith, no matter what, his mother was up in starclan, and he wouldn't push away from seeing his mother again. Leafkit looked back at Grasspaw, no emotion....was he emotionless? The kit didn't feel comfortable, and he probably wouldn't be comfortable until he woke up, he guessed. "Training...I don't want training in here...." The brown marbled tabby spoke as calmly as he could, and that's the fair minimum in his voice. "I can still be a good warrior if I train with my clan, and my mentor, when I'm an apprentice." Ultimately, Leafkit was refusing his training, and refused to train in the dark forest. For his mother's memory, and his own. He knew he'd stray from the others, and grow distant, but, that was what he had guessed in this short time. Leafkit noticed many things about his older brother, and some things were not a good thing. I'm not pushing myself away from my mother! Never! He thought, eyes cold, well, as cold and calm as he could be.
Old January 11th, 2017, 02:25 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiiix View Post
Leafkit jumped back alertly, but stumbled at bit.
An..older sibling? The marbled brown tabby's leaf green optics narrowed at the site, and tried to forcefully stay still, not moving his gaze to study the former apprentice. But, coldly, the kit slowly sat down, reluctantly. An older brother in the dark forest...terrifying, and...disgusting. Why did he get here? The kit thought, eyes narrowing, he wasn't going to remove his faith, no matter what, his mother was up in starclan, and he wouldn't push away from seeing his mother again. Leafkit looked back at Grasspaw, no emotion....was he emotionless? The kit didn't feel comfortable, and he probably wouldn't be comfortable until he woke up, he guessed. "Training...I don't want training in here...." The brown marbled tabby spoke as calmly as he could, and that's the fair minimum in his voice. "I can still be a good warrior if I train with my clan, and my mentor, when I'm an apprentice." Ultimately, Leafkit was refusing his training, and refused to train in the dark forest. For his mother's memory, and his own. He knew he'd stray from the others, and grow distant, but, that was what he had guessed in this short time. Leafkit noticed many things about his older brother, and some things were not a good thing. I'm not pushing myself away from my mother! Never! He thought, eyes cold, well, as cold and calm as he could be.
The brown tabby cocked his head to the side, hurt and bewilderment danced in his green hues as he heard his brother reject his proposal. He flicked his tail in annoyance, his ears flattned against his head "I'll be training you, don't you want to get to know you're own brother better?" he asked, hurt washed over the young tabby as he crouched down, eye level with his younger sibling. He didn't like it, being alone here, without any friends, family, he didn't even understand why he was here, he was only doing what was best for his clan, for his family. He let out a soft sigh and looked to the side "Nobody ever said that you wouldn't be a great warrior, but I just want to help you out a bit, I don't think you cant do it, You are my younger sibling after all of course you can do it. Can't you just give me a chance instead of just dismissing it because of what I've done?" he asked, earnestly wanting to prove himself to his brother, he may not care about Starclan, but he cared deeply about his family, still wanting to protect them, even if he was dead.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 12th, 2017, 07:17 AM
constantly tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall
The brown tabby cocked his head to the side, hurt and bewilderment danced in his green hues as he heard his brother reject his proposal. He flicked his tail in annoyance, his ears flattened against his head "I'll be training you, don't you want to get to know you're own brother better?" he asked, hurt washed over the young tabby as he crouched down, eye level with his younger sibling. He didn't like it, being alone here, without any friends, family, he didn't even understand why he was here, he was only doing what was best for his clan, for his family. He let out a soft sigh and looked to the side "Nobody ever said that you wouldn't be a great warrior, but I just want to help you out a bit, I don't think you cant do it, You are my younger sibling after all of course you can do it. Can't you just give me a chance instead of just dismissing it because of what I've done?" he asked, earnestly wanting to prove himself to his brother, he may not care about Starclan, but he cared deeply about his family, still wanting to protect them, even if he was dead.

@starfall
Leafkit blinked as calmly as he could. "I don't really have a brother..."
That was true, his littermate weren't very close to him family, but they had a bit of a neutral respect for each other, no family-type relationship all that much. It almost felt like he had no siblings, with his mom in Starclan, and he couldn't go to the dark forest! He always wanted to see her, always, ever since she died a few moons ago, almost everyday he hoped he would have a dream and that Ashstream was their. Why did you have to die mom, why? Leafkit thought, but his eyes showed nothing of what he was thinking or feeling. Then, he noticed the hurt in his Greenpaw, and guilt washed over him. Maybe I should, but only because he's lonely. "Okay, I'll train with you, if it makes you feel better..." Noting, that Dark Forest training was brutal, and he would have to be extra careful not to get hurt. "But not today, okay?" Leafkit still didn't trust the decreased apprentice, and he probably never would, training while harming at the same time, is not good, he could die if the wounds are too severe. Leafkit knew that if you trained in the dark forest, and you didn't care for Starclan, you would go to the dark forest, same as every evil cat in the clans, or beyond. I need to be careful...

Last edited by seasalt; January 13th, 2017 at 06:36 PM.