Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 11th, 2016, 03:37 PM

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipsemoonXD View Post

Burrpaw jumped at the seemingly-floating yellow eyes. The she-cat seemed friendly enough, but what would Swiftfang want Burrpaw to do? Since she was from ThunderClan, he'd answer her and regard her with suspicion, never taking his amber eyes off her. "My name is Burrpaw, and I am a proud aoorentice of ShadowClan," he stepped closer to her, revealing his brown tabby coat, matted and full of burrs and leaves. He sat in front of her, keeping his amber eyes training on her yellow ones with suspicion, making it clear that the apprentice would not be easily tricked. He was surprised when he realized his right paw had not hurt when he took a step forward. Burrpaw sat down and licked his paw, flexing his claws to show her how sharp they were before sheathing them again.

@TheBread

@Moonwhisker
"Trust me Burrpaw, the last thing I want is a fight, plus I would enjoy a friend!" She stepped toward him revealing her sleek black fur so he could see her better and not think that she's floating.
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:41 PM
Property of Dean W

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Acornprick fell into a summersault as he rolled away from the apprentice. He winced indicating pain, that he could not feel, but let her know it would have been a good hit. He had begun with a blatant and obvious move, beautiful he would hopefully get more complex and harder on the apprentice. He bounced back to his paws and whipped around facing Tigerfrost. He lashed out with one of his front paws aiming for her face, and then with a back paw, he tried swiping it at her feet to off balance her.
Tigerfrost tried to dodge out of the way, but it was too late. The she-cat got hit hard to the face. Feeling that searing pain, she tried her best not to wince. Wincing, she felt the blow to the leg, and fell over, really embrarrassed. She had never gotten hit like that. Now having a scar on her forehead, she got up, trying to endure the pain. Taking a deep breath in, the lithe she-cat leaped in the air, and aimed right for her mentor's back. @Nighty

Barry: "Hey, uh, I need your help."
Julian: "Those are the four words I most often hear you say, Barry. Those or, 'I hate you.'"~The Flash

~My profile is dedicated to The Flash~

Last edited by FlashFanatic; December 11th, 2016 at 03:53 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
"Trust me Burrpaw, the last thing I want is a fight, plus I would enjoy a friend!" She stepped toward him revealing her sleek black fur so he could see her better and not think that she's floating.
"Mmhmm," Burrpaw looked at the warrior as she stepped out of the shadows. "I guess a friend in ThunderClan wouldn't be bad," he acknowledged, letting his paw to the ground. He still ramained ready for any surprise attack, despite any of her words. It was just a precaution, and Swiftfang would hate it if Burrpaw was beaten in a fight because he wasn't ready.

@Moonwhisker

@TheBread

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old December 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Sleep Deprived

Quote:
Sees the suspicion in his eyes but keeps talking. Was she falling for an apprentice in a different clan?! She didn't know, but all she knew was that she liked this cat and wanted to get to know him better. "How long have you been an apprentice?"
Quote:

"Mmhmm," Burrpaw looked at the warrior as she stepped out of the shadows. "I guess a friend in ThunderClan wouldn't be bad," he acknowledged, letting his paw to the ground. He still ramained ready for any surprise attack, despite any of her words. It was just a precaution, and Swiftfang would hate it if Burrpaw was beaten in a fight because he wasn't ready.

@Moonwhisker

@TheBread

Missed the first one, sorry) "I've been an apprentice for about a moon, but my mentor teaches me well," he said this so she would know he was nit untrained. He was very much prepared to fight if it came to that.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old December 11th, 2016, 06:42 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

@EclipsemoonXD
@TehDerpyShoelace
Fleetclaw padded out of the shadows, flanked by a younger tom and an older she-cat. The warrior gave a small smile, "Hello young ones, welcome to our home." He purred in a friendly tone, waving his tail. "I am Fleetclaw, this is Adder." He said, motioning to the she-cat, "And this is Ebonypaw, he belongs to Windclan. He purred, motioning to the speckled tom beside him. "What brings you here?"
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:44 PM
Sleep Deprived

Burrpaw looked over at the three strangers. "My name is Burrpaw, proud apprentice of ShadowClan. This is Moonwhisker," he flicked his tail at the black she-cat next to him, "she's from ThunderClan." He looked around at the forest surrounding him. "I'm not sure why we're here really," he answered Fleetclaw.
@TheBread
@Moonwhisker

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; December 11th, 2016 at 07:45 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Burrpaw looked over at the three strangers. "My name is Burrpaw, proud apprentice of ShadowClan. This is Moonwhisker," he flicked his tail at the black she-cat next to him, "she's from ThunderClan." He looked around at the forest surrounding him. "I'm not sure why we're here really," he answered Fleetclaw.
@TheBread
@Moonwhisker

She looks around and shivers at how dark it was here. She inched closer to Burrpaw for protection just in case. "I-I- I was just going to sleep, and I woke up here instead of in my nest." Her yellow eyes glow in suspicion at the overly nice cats. "W-where are we anyways? It's way too dark to be Starclan..." She inches even closer to Burrpaw till she can feel his fur against her pelt. She feels more secure around him...
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Sleepy Worm

@Moonwhisker
@EclipsemoonXD
Fleetclaw shook his head, "Sadly it is, there is something wrong. Ever since these new leaders rose to power Starclan has gotten cold and dark, it's changed seasons and we don't know how to fix it." He said, frowning then a look of hope flickered in his eyes, "We were told we would be getting recruits, they could train here with us and be unstoppable in battle after enough training, maybe you are the ones?"
Adder smiled kindly, "They might just be the ones. They can help us win.."
Ebonypaw smiled, his head high, "We should get to training then."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:37 PM

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
@Moonwhisker
@EclipsemoonXD
Fleetclaw shook his head, "Sadly it is, there is something wrong. Ever since these new leaders rose to power Starclan has gotten cold and dark, it's changed seasons and we don't know how to fix it." He said, frowning then a look of hope flickered in his eyes, "We were told we would be getting recruits, they could train here with us and be unstoppable in battle after enough training, maybe you are the ones?"
Adder smiled kindly, "They might just be the ones. They can help us win.."
Ebonypaw smiled, his head high, "We should get to training then."
She shook her head in disbelief. "Woah woah woah! Hold up! Are you sure it's us? I mean, I'm nothing special, I can't possibly be!" She frowns and her eyes go dull with sadness and her ears droop down. She gives her head a firm shake and all evidence of sadness is gone. "Iguess I could use a little more training... I mean, it couldn't hurt!" She looked at Burrpaw with enthusiasm and hope. She desperately wanted to train with him, but she didn't understand why... She only just met him... Oh well!vv
Old December 11th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She shook her head in disbelief. "Woah woah woah! Hold up! Are you sure it's us? I mean, I'm nothing special, I can't possibly be!" She frowns and her eyes go dull with sadness and her ears droop down. She gives her head a firm shake and all evidence of sadness is gone. "Iguess I could use a little more training... I mean, it couldn't hurt!" She looked at Burrpaw with enthusiasm and hope. She desperately wanted to train with him, but she didn't understand why... She only just met him... Oh well!vv
(Does she already have a DF mentor or does she still need one?)
@EclipsemoonXD
Adder purred, "You are something special, it was told that two cats would be unstoppable if trained correctly. You will both be apprentices here and shall train as true warriors. But being unstoppable comes at a price."
Fleetclaw nodded, "To be unstoppable, you must train with unsheathed claws and grow immune to clan cat claws. But, you will be faster than any Windclan cat, quieter then any Shadowclan cat, stronger than any Thunderclan cat, and able to swim better than any Riverclan cat."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS