Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old December 11th, 2016, 09:00 PM

My Mood: Daring
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
(Does she already have a DF mentor or does she still need one?)
@EclipsemoonXD
Adder purred, "You are something special, it was told that two cats would be unstoppable if trained correctly. You will both be apprentices here and shall train as true warriors. But being unstoppable comes at a price."
Fleetclaw nodded, "To be unstoppable, you must train with unsheathed claws and grow immune to clan cat claws. But, you will be faster than any Windclan cat, quieter then any Shadowclan cat, stronger than any Thunderclan cat, and able to swim better than any Riverclan cat."
(She does not have one)
She looks at them with enthusiasm, "Awesome! I mean, I already got the Thunderclan strength, but still! Wait, you mean that I'm not a warrior here?!" Her jaw drops open in disbelief. "And wouldn't we kill a cat if we trained with unsheathed claws all the time?" She looks suspiciously at them again and wraps her tail around herself.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:06 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonwhisker View Post
(She does not have one)
She looks at them with enthusiasm, "Awesome! I mean, I already got the Thunderclan strength, but still! Wait, you mean that I'm not a warrior here?!" Her jaw drops open in disbelief. "And wouldn't we kill a cat if we trained with unsheathed claws all the time?" She looks suspiciously at them again and wraps her tail around herself.
(Adder can train her)
"You're only an apprentice without the proper training." Adder purred before giving her a shocked look, "Oh never, these cats are strong, and you can't kill them here, this is only your dreams dear."
Fleetclaw smiled, "Adder you've taken well to her, might you train her? I can finish up with Reedbriar and Ebonypaw and Burrpaw can watch them spar."
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:19 PM

Talking Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
(Adder can train her)
"You're only an apprentice without the proper training." Adder purred before giving her a shocked look, "Oh never, these cats are strong, and you can't kill them here, this is only your dreams dear."
Fleetclaw smiled, "Adder you've taken well to her, might you train her? I can finish up with Reedbriar and Ebonypaw and Burrpaw can watch them spar."
She lashes her tail annoyed at not being a warrior, but remembers that it's just extra training. "Well... ok! I guess I could do it!" She looks overjoyed and hops up. "Burrpaw aren't you excited?! This is going to be great! We are part of a prophecy!" She doesn't give him enough time to respond and she runs circles around Adder. "When can we start?! Can we start now?! That would be great!" She jumps around with new energy.
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:44 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She lashes her tail annoyed at not being a warrior, but remembers that it's just extra training. "Well... ok! I guess I could do it!" She looks overjoyed and hops up. "Burrpaw aren't you excited?! This is going to be great! We are part of a prophecy!" She doesn't give him enough time to respond and she runs circles around Adder. "When can we start?! Can we start now?! That would be great!" She jumps around with new energy.
Adder smiled, "After we watch them spar we can start." She flicked her tail and sat, motioning for Whiskerfur to do the same.
Fleetclaw turned to Burrpaw and spoke, "Reedbriar and Ebonypaw will spar to give you an idea of how a battle between warriors and apprentices of this place work." He padded over to the Shadowclan apprentice and sat down, watching the trees silently.
Reedbriar padded through the trees, "Sorry I'm late, Wolfbite needed help." She purred turning to Ebonypaw, "Ready?" When the tom nodded she unsheathed her claws, narrowing her eyes as he did the same. She lunged forward, twisting just before she crashed into him. The she-cat battered his head with rapid, vicious blows.
As blood welled up on his muzzle Ebonypaw hissed and kicked her away. The tom shook his head and shot forward, slamming into the Riverclan warrior's side. He raked his claws through her pelt, crying out as her back leg connected with his jaw. He threw himself forward again, pinning the larger cat to the cold earth, snarling and pressing his nose against her neck. As he was told to let her up he moved back, sitting down and began to clean the blood from his pelt.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 09:58 PM

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Adder smiled, "After we watch them spar we can start." She flicked her tail and sat, motioning for Whiskerfur to do the same.
Fleetclaw turned to Burrpaw and spoke, "Reedbriar and Ebonypaw will spar to give you an idea of how a battle between warriors and apprentices of this place work." He padded over to the Shadowclan apprentice and sat down, watching the trees silently.
Reedbriar padded through the trees, "Sorry I'm late, Wolfbite needed help." She purred turning to Ebonypaw, "Ready?" When the tom nodded she unsheathed her claws, narrowing her eyes as he did the same. She lunged forward, twisting just before she crashed into him. The she-cat battered his head with rapid, vicious blows.
As blood welled up on his muzzle Ebonypaw hissed and kicked her away. The tom shook his head and shot forward, slamming into the Riverclan warrior's side. He raked his claws through her pelt, crying out as her back leg connected with his jaw. He threw himself forward again, pinning the larger cat to the cold earth, snarling and pressing his nose against her neck. As he was told to let her up he moved back, sitting down and began to clean the blood from his pelt.
She stared at them wide-eyed at how vicious they fought just for training. But she shook her head and looked enthusiastic again. "That was awesome! What were those moves you used?! I've never seen them before!" She watched them with her eyes glowing with curiosity.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She stared at them wide-eyed at how vicious they fought just for training. But she shook her head and looked enthusiastic again. "That was awesome! What were those moves you used?! I've never seen them before!" She watched them with her eyes glowing with curiosity.
Ebonypaw turned to the she-cat, his eyes lit with interest as he looked her over. He swiftly returned his gaze to her face and smirked, "They're simple moves really, you just have to be fast."
A large, broad-shouldered tom padded out of the trees. His dark pelt glowing in the dim light as he sneered, "Something you obviously aren't Ebonypaw. With Singenight as a mentor I thought you'd be faster."
Reedbriar sneered, "And here I thought you'd be smarter Wolfbite."
Adder chuckled, "Ignore Wolfbite, he thinks he's the best."
Fleetclaw whipped around and clouted Wolfbite over the ear, snarling, "Wolfbite. Be respectful, even though you might have a warrior name, Ebonypaw is above you in rank and he's proved it many times."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:07 PM

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Ebonypaw turned to the she-cat, his eyes lit with interest as he looked her over. He swiftly returned his gaze to her face and smirked, "They're simple moves really, you just have to be fast."
A large, broad-shouldered tom padded out of the trees. His dark pelt glowing in the dim light as he sneered, "Something you obviously aren't Ebonypaw. With Singenight as a mentor I thought you'd be faster."
Fleetclaw whipped around and clouted Wolfbite over the ear, snarling, "Wolfbite. Be respectful, even though you might have a warrior name, Ebonypaw is above you in rank and he's proved it many times."
She blushed at his looking her over and was glad that her pelt was black so he couldn't see it. She purrs in amusement at their quarreling. "So an apprentice is above a warrior? How interesting..." She purred as she met Ebonypaw's gaze.

Last edited by Moonwhisker; December 11th, 2016 at 10:07 PM.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She blushed at his looking her over and was glad that her pelt was black so he couldn't see it. She purrs in amusement at their quarreling. "So an apprentice is above a warrior? How interesting..." She purred as she met Ebonypaw's gaze.
Ebonypaw smirked as she blushed but said, "I am above him, but it's because I beat him the first day I was here."
Adder flicked her tail in Wolfbite's direction, "Off you go, don't you have a pretty little she-cat to follow like a kit trailing his mother?"
Wolfbite's face turned bright red and he stuttered, "I do not.." The tom turned and scrambled away, vanishing into the bushes.
Reedbriar smiled, "Well, Ebonypaw, Whiskerfur, you two should meet at the border to train."
Fleetclaw nodded, "You can teach her some of the basic moves, but for now you must wake up, you'll be back tomorrow."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:19 PM

Wink Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
She groomed her fur to make it sleek and gleaming. She lifts up her right paw and licks it a few times. She winks and flicks her tail at Ebonypaw as she passes by him to sit next to Burrpaw.
Old December 11th, 2016, 10:22 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
She groomed her fur to make it sleek and gleaming. She lifts up her right paw and licks it a few times. She winks and flicks her tail at Ebonypaw as she passes by him to sit next to Burrpaw.
Ebonypaw gave a small smile before turning and padding away, ducking under a bush and curling up. The tom slowly faded from the forest.
Adder and Reedbriar vanished into the trees quickly after Ebonypaw had faded.
Fleetclaw nodded to the pair, "Lay down, you will wake up in your nest in your clan. Whiskerfur I expect you to meet Ebonypaw at the border."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS