Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:49 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by silver.
Today 09:46 PM
Wrestling your way to...
by Estelle
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 PM
ThunderClan Resources
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 09:38 PM
open for rps
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 09:36 PM

Old April 14th, 2020, 10:00 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Dogkit looked up at Foxpaw."Thanks for showing me around, but i should head back to t he nursery" he told her. "I promised Flyfur I would come back to meet Sugarapple" he explained. "Maybe you can finish showing me around later?" He asked.
@Mentallyunstable
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:05 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Foxpaw smiled at Dogkit, "Absolutely." she said with a smile.
@Lynxpaw

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old April 14th, 2020, 10:08 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

He thanked Foxpaw and turned to leave. He quickly faced her. "Bye!" He purred and then he exited the apprentice den.
@Mentallyunstable
Old April 15th, 2020, 02:05 AM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortstack View Post
[ @Shimm ]

Another day, another rude awakening for Mossypaw. Another chance for the little punk to fix his attitude or otherwise make the passing days worse for himself. Sootflare stood at the entrance for a moment as he decided how to do this - simply watching the lazy lump snore away. What a shame. In time, he intended to teach him that if he wasn't awake by the time the deputy came to fetch him he would regret it. Today, Soot carried a mossball soaking with cold, muddy water. Padding up to the tom's nest, he'd give the tom a chance to get up before he squeezed the mossball's contents out onto his head.
It was a pleasant dream until something wet, cold, and slimy hit his face. "WHAT!" Jumping up to his paws the apprentice wildly looked around to find who dared to disturb his slumber. "YOU!" His amber eyes were coals of fire and wildfire. Snatching the moss ball Mossypaw looked at the moss and back at his mentor and again for a few times. He was absolutely done with this crap. Anger fueled up inside the tom and before he knew it he threw the soaking ball back at Sootflare hoping to hit him square in the face. "I DON"T THINK THAT IS HOW YOU TRAIN ME TO 'BECOME' A BETTER WARRIOR."
Yelling at Sootflare, not caring if he woke up others.
Old April 16th, 2020, 04:52 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Sootflare

"I'm not training you." he huffed, not making any attempt to avoid the moss ball hurtling at his face. It did, in fact, hit him square in the face as intended but bounced off harmlessly and rolled along the den floor, "You have the skills - you know how to hunt, how to fight. The issue is you're not using them. You neglected your apprentice instead of training them. That is the issue here, Mossypaw."

He wanted to yell -match his volume and get louder - to get up in the tom's face and scream at him out of pure frustration to stop acting like a child. But he wasn't going to do that. He wasn't going to get angry again. He wasn't going to lash out. He was going to be calm.

[ @Shimm ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:06 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 03:56 AM
Queen of Laziness

"I neglected that thing because she was impossible to train!" Thank Starclan that Lionstar switched mentors for that she-devil. He absolutely hated the molly with everything he had.
"It isn't my fault that I never got put on any patrols. I did some hunting here and there." A weak excuse but he didn't care. Mossypaw calmed down a bit, ashamed for lashing out so quickly when Sootflare didn't lash back. His amber gaze drifted towards the moss ball that now laid on the ground. "I didn't ask to train that thing and she didn't want me to mentor her. We hated each others guts so I did the best thing I thought of...to ignore her." The apprentice never said his reasoning out loud and confessing to his problems much less to a cat he barely liked.
@shortstack
Old April 17th, 2020, 06:44 AM
here

Sootflare

He shook his head at that with a heavy sigh. Excuses, excuses, excuses. Why was it that all anyone could up with is excuses? Why not just accept your failings and move on? Strive to be better in the future. His paws still itched to slap the other tom but he took a deep breath to push those thoughts away. It hadn't done much good last time, only made him louder.

"'Impossible to train' clearly shouldn't be an obstacle when I'm still standing here putting up with you, Mossypaw. If you haven't noticed, you aren't exactly the easiest cat to get along with either." He meowed, settling down not far from the other cat. Sootflare hoped the screaming earlier hadn't disturbed the rest of the clan but glancing around the den seemed to be mostly empty, "And you could have asked to be put on patrols. There are so many solutions to these problems that wouldn't have ended up with you getting demoted."

[ @Shimm ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 09:34 AM
Queen of Laziness

Mossypaw pursed his lips, sadly the deputy had a point, he wasn't much better than Flowerpaw at this point either. "Yeah, never occurred that I could." The apprentice shrugged his shoulders at Sootflare, more ashamed than ever. "So why are you my mentor then?" Mossypaw never cared to learn the reason why he was given a mentor and was too angry to find out.
Perhaps he could have done a few things better such as the patrols but far as he went with the apprentice the calico didn't regret a thing. "you aren't the easiest cat to get along either.' Ugh, those words rang in his head as he compared himself to the molly. Yes, he was talking back like her but at least he didn't try and say that his mentor couldn't do mouse-crap.
@shortstack
Old April 17th, 2020, 10:38 AM
here

Sootflare

"I'm here to... rehabilitate you. If I can fix your attitude and get you to start properly contributing to the clan, then I'll do that. If I can't, it's up to Lionstar. And, well, as far as I'm aware you've left him just looking for an excuse to kick you out."

He was glad that Mossypaw seemed to be cooperating now, seeing the error of his ways, so to speak, and feeling a little bit of remorse. The cat Sootflare saw in front of him was different than the one with the cocky attitude he had seen before. Different than the cat that argued with Lionstar at his own demotion and different than the cat It left him on edge - such a sudden change had him worried that Mossypaw was just going to blow up in his face again.

[ @Shimm ]

Last edited by duckie; May 10th, 2020 at 03:07 PM.
Old April 17th, 2020, 04:27 PM
Queen of Laziness

Rehabilitate? Seriously, that is what Sootflare is supposed to do with him? How can one rehabilitate? Was he making up a word? "Uhh...and how is that suppose to work out?" Mossypaw asked skeptically. He honestly never met anyone who has done that or received the help so this was very new to him. The apprentice couldn't keep the gaze of the deputy so he took interest in digging his paw into the dirt to make small imprints. He wasn't sure how to feel, offended? Sorry? Ashamed? It confused the tom, making him more quiet than usual.
@shortstack