Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Characters✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 12:39 PM
What type of music do you...
Last post by hades.
Today 12:38 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 12:21 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM

Old April 11th, 2024, 10:18 AM
Oat milk drinker

Default Re: Icy Heartlands

Sootspirit stopped in her tracks when she heard the apprentice call for help. She unsheathed her calls and sprinted back to her clanmates, ready to defend them tooth and claw. She stopped when she saw them standing over something, eyes frantically searching for danger but they weren't fighting, just standing over something. The stench filled her nostrils, making her gag for just a second before she composed herself. The apprentice must have found the source of the mystery smell. Her eyes narrowed when she saw the mutilated body of one of her clanmates. She didn't know this cat very well but the thought of her own being killed on their own territory filled Sootspirit with fury.

"Flashpaw let's go, we need to report this." She said, accepting Moonmeadow's command. She didn't like leaving them incase the murdered was still around but Sootspirit could tell this body has been left like this for a while. She trotted over to apprentice, trying to stay calm herself, "We will have time to grieve when we get back. The clan needs you now." The black warrior didn't know how to help her, she hoped her words would help the apprentice calm down enough to get back to camp.

@nyx @Dolomedes @blxze;

Last edited by Maybi; April 11th, 2024 at 10:21 AM. Reason: fix tags
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:35 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
@Warriorsfan9054.1 @MockingRabbit

Sharpfrost trudged forward, viewing a rather big bee hive. Well, its the only one shes spotted so far. "Listen. Watch as I do but stay hidden. We only need one cat to get stung ok?" She mewed as she crept toward the tree
Eggpaw cocked his head. Surely, if she was gonna get the honeycombs herself, then it would be more useful if Amberfern and he started looking for cobwebs? Well, she was patrol leader. Maybe she had other ideas. The pale apprentice twitched his whiskers and slipped away into the shadows to watch. As she had instructed.
@Warriorsfan9054.1

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 11th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[Fogwatcher]
ShadowClan Warrior
Flock Together [T1] | Bilingual [T1] | The Collector

Fogwatcher had ventured off on his own. The two of those cats seemed heated and he'd just have to respect their space. It was annoying, but most cats in this clan seemed to be annoying. It was fine, though. He'd focus on finishing this hunt and this patrol.

Fogwatcher crouched down, having finally found the mouse he'd been stalking. With careful movements and a quick leap, his claws met their mark and he nipped it's neck. A clean kill! One for the count. He moved on quickly to the next. Another mouse! He wasn't complaining, though. The splotched warrior leapt forward again, nipping it's neck and securing a second mouse.

He'd grabbed them up by their tails, ready to start heading back when a loud voice echoed through the forest. Well, there goes that hunting. Everything would be hiding now, ugh.

Fogwatcher padded back towards Boulderclaw and Sharpfrost. "Where aref you twof?!" he'd speak around the mice in his mouth. His annoyed gaze scanned the surroundings for them.

@Willie Warf - Boulderclaw + Sharpfrost

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 12th, 2024, 06:03 AM
Frostfire

Bump Policy: during the weak days from 6 am to 3 pm :) depending if im on.
My Mood: Dreaming

ShadowClan Re: Icy Heartlands

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗
lostpaw
╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝

╭-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╮
"starclan wanted me...yet you refused me!"
╰-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╯

•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★ ◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•
Lostpaw padded into the area of territory and flicked her ear as she lifted her head to smell for prey. her eyes narrowed and she dropped into a hunting crouch. no mentor....and she forgot to look for her first mentor. why...he was probably dead...and now her other mentor as gone. she slowly crept up on the vole she scented. it was unaware of her creeping up on it, she stopped and stuck her tongue out to see she was upwind. and then the vole ran and she gave chase. stupid rodent! she chased it before she saw a hole it was gonna jump in, she leaped and slammed her paws on its tail, it tried to bite her but she gave it a messy killing bite. she lifted it up and huffed, waiting for a moment before she dug a hole and burried it. she was going to continue to hunt.
•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•★ ◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•◌•

(open)
WindClan- Sparkkit-6M/tom
StarClan- Echoheart, Spottedfur, tigerkit, icekit, softkit, frostkit.
Dark forest- N/A
outskirts- adderkit-2M/tom, garfy-20M/she
Old April 12th, 2024, 08:03 AM
alastor my darling~

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

drawing by @ Marigoldwhisper

Pebbleshell

tags; ( @blxze. ; Flashpaw , @Maybi ; Sootsprit , @Dolomedes ; Moonmeadow )

she/her / shadowclan warrior / stubborn

Pebbleshell dipped her head at the warrior. She respected Moonmeadow, even if she wished she was leading this patrol. The calico she-cat joined Sootspirit over to the direction the warrior pointed.

Pebbleshell kept her mouth open, but the worrying stench was fading. She glanced at Sootspirit. "I don't think its here." she meowed. She started back towards Moonmeadow and Flashpaw. Once she got closer she heard the squeak and sobs of the apprentice. Pebbleshell rushed over before being called over.

Light blue eyes widened at the site that had horrifyed Flashpaw so much. A dead body? She let out a low growl. A dead Shadowclan body. She barely heard the instruction as her eyes blazed in anger. "Fine." she scowled. She was too fouced on the murder. Was it a murder? Was it even a cat?

Pebbleshell moved closer to the corpse, inspecting it. Sure enough, it was claw wounds, not big enough for a badger and not small enough for a rat. "It must of been a rouge." she snarled.

Old April 12th, 2024, 03:00 PM
Fire in the Hole!!

Bump Policy: Unless I say otherwise, two days.
My Mood: Amused

Flashpaw listened intensely as Moonmeadow spoke to her softly and calmly. She noticed the slight wince at the sight of the partially decomposed body. She trembled-- hard. Wh-Who-Who w-wo-woul-would d-do th-thi-this? She said, a tremor in her mew. The ginger tabby couldn't help but be slightly relieved when Moonmeadow stepped in front of the body, blocking her view of the disfigured cat. Or what was left, anyway. She then, wide-eyed, listened to the specific instructions given. Y-y-ye-yes, M-m-mo-moo-Moonm-meadow Stupid stutter. The words sounded fine in her mind, but her tongue didn't have the ability to converse them properly. Her mind was preoccupied, anyway. The thought of one of her clanmates possibly murdering was too frightening. The thought that they might desire to do the same to her was more scary than anything she had ever experienced. It was the utmost frightening thought.Why? Who? She shook her head at her own paws for a brief second. The worst possibility had come to her mind. What if these cats were murdered while Sootspirit and her were gone? It wasn't likely. The body had sat there for quite some time. Unfortunately, that was something certain.

No. No, she couldn't think that way. It was too terrible. Too morbid. Instead, she trudged dutifully beside the warrior, eyes fixated on the earth, not listening to her voice. Instead, she attempted to compose herself. It was a dead body, not the murderer. She didn't need to overreact. Just... stay calm. Not her cup of tea when a half-decomposed body had been right before her eyes. She shuddered again, then suppressed half of it. If Sootspirit spoke, she hadn't heard. Flashpaw knew she had a responsibility, one she was firm about. Flashpaw had to tell Dawnstar. She must. After all, she was the one who discovered the body. To her, it was an apology for freaking out. I mean- she'd never seen a dead body before, but in her heart and mind she had to apologize for the action. And actions, in her opinion, were easier that words. Actions showed dedication. Words showed that you pondered dedication. She lifted her gaze to glimpse about the pine forest. So beautiful, so peaceful. Yet the peace could be shattered with a mere swipe of a forepaw. A mere clamp of the jaws, locking around a throat of prey. Or a cat.

Jade-hued eyes locked on her sole companion. So-oo-oot-sp-spir-irit? She mewed, focused only on her words. Lack of stutter was key. This cat didn't know she couldn't control her stutter. She might think it was from fear. It wasn't. She couldn't help but stutter. And her pride was one of the few things that didn't matter usually, but did now. Whether the she-cat acknowledged her voice or not, Flashpaw paused for a moment before continuing. I-I-I w-want t-to te-tell Da-Daw-Dawns-star a-ab-about th-the m-mur-murder. I-I f-fou-found th-the b-bo-body. I-I'm c-ca-calm now. She spoke subtly, but her voice was firmly set on her purpose. Talking was easier with a reason. It always was.

Character Site [WIP]
Faithfern is the Current Leader of Darkclan. She has an open den policy.

The cats are waiting for their toys impatiently
Old April 13th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sootspirt stared at the apprentice a moment before responding. She hadn't heard a cat stutter like this before, was Flashpaw that afraid? The body was in a sorry state, Sootspirit gave it one more glance before turning turning to Flashpaw.

"I'll take you to Dawnstar to make the report." She said firmly. Would this apprentice be able to even get the words out to Dawnstar? Dawnstar wasn't the most approachable cat in the best circumstances and this was difficult news to bring her. But she'll just focus on bringing the apprentice to her and worry about that next.

"Find who did this." She hisses at Pebbleshell and Moonmeadow. She doubted if the cat was still here but hopefully there was a way to track them down and avenge their clanmate. With that she turned to leave back to camp.

@blxze.@Dolomedes.;@nyx;

Last edited by Maybi; April 17th, 2024 at 11:19 AM. Reason: tags
Old April 14th, 2024, 09:43 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MockingRabbit View Post
Eggpaw cocked his head. Surely, if she was gonna get the honeycombs herself, then it would be more useful if Amberfern and he started looking for cobwebs? Well, she was patrol leader. Maybe she had other ideas. The pale apprentice twitched his whiskers and slipped away into the shadows to watch. As she had instructed.
@Warriorsfan9054.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
Amberfern watched as Sharpfrost made her way to the tree. Then turned her attention to the large beehive. Concern and worry filled her body as Sharpfrost got closer to the tree. "Good luck." She sent a silent prayer for both Sharpfrost and to Starclan
Sharpfrost climbed the tree, bracing herself for the sting before clawing at the thin branch the hive was on. It dropped to the ground, the bees erupting from the hive. Sharpfrost grabbed the stick the hive was on running over to a deep mud pool and diving in. She rolled around, rolling the hive as well. Eventually, the bees began to separate as the ones that tried to sting her through the mud in her fur got stuck. While she did get stung, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. "Ta Da! She said, spitting a glob of dirt out of her maw.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old April 14th, 2024, 10:25 PM

Bump Policy: anytime
My Mood: Happy

"Impressive." Amberfern mewed as she rose up and out from the fern that sheltered her, nodded approvingly, This was first time she had actually seen a beehive get taken down. "You'll have to teach me that roll you performed at a later date." Amberfern bent down and picked up a stick. "We still have the cobweb to collect, ya?"
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:17 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Sharpfrost climbed the tree, bracing herself for the sting before clawing at the thin branch the hive was on. It dropped to the ground, the bees erupting from the hive. Sharpfrost grabbed the stick the hive was on running over to a deep mud pool and diving in. She rolled around, rolling the hive as well. Eventually, the bees began to separate as the ones that tried to sting her through the mud in her fur got stuck. While she did get stung, it wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been. "Ta Da! She said, spitting a glob of dirt out of her maw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warriorsfan9054.1 View Post
"Impressive." Amberfern mewed as she rose up and out from the fern that sheltered her, nodded approvingly, This was first time she had actually seen a beehive get taken down. "You'll have to teach me that roll you performed at a later date." Amberfern bent down and picked up a stick. "We still have the cobweb to collect, ya?"
Eggpaw
He/him - 12 - 14 Moons
After making sure the air was truly free of bees, Eggpaw emerged from his hiding spot and padded over to where his patrol mates were standing. That was pretty brave, he thought with grudging respect. He nodded in agreement with Amberfern's words, though his lip curled in a sardonic smile. "You gonna have a hell of a time washing that mud off, though." He bent his head to inspect the hive. "The mud won't affect it, right?" He hoped not; it would be a massive waste if they had to toss this and get another. It would also probably mean it would be someone else's turn, since he doubted Sharpfrost would want to do it twice.

//Eekh, This patrol is due on the 17th! We either need an extension, or to get it done fast

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch