Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:47 PM
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by Rose
Today 01:39 PM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:35 PM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 01:34 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Rose
Today 01:31 PM

Old July 10th, 2017, 07:54 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
"Well, those three are doing just fine here, better than fine actually. At least, from what I've seen." Ebonyflicker rose an eyebrow at him, "I mean, they are your kits, and your kits must do well." By now the warrior had seen his old mentor's look of disgust and was just trying to see what buttons to push. His tail waved behind him as he padded in a half circle around Singe. "Ya know, if you ever wanted to come back, I'm training an apprentice, talking to him about you, Ratnight, Ashnight, and Bucknight. Saying how great you lot were. That little cat believes every word and might even pass it on. Some of our cats would be an easy target, if that'll make it any better." His voice was dripping with sarcasm as he made circles around the DS tom.
Singe watched the tom cat paced around him. He himself sat down, wrapping his stubbed tail around him so that it covered the side of his leg. "Well, that certainly what I wanted to hear." He spat on sarcasm. "I want them back in the Syndicate, not here in this clan of mousebrain a. Back in the Syndicate they might actually learn something. I can't guarantee how much their mentors might actually train them." He turned away, his gaze off the pacing warrior, instead resting on the hills of tall grass and reeds that swayed gently in the breeze. Somewhere back there laid the camp, containing Forest, Flash, and Brindle. Unfortunately it also contained the same cats who despised him so. "No." He replied bluntly, glaring back at his old apprentice. "I will not come back here. It is true they still write us off as the leDers of the Evil Era, correct?" He asked, but not expecting an answer he continued. "I don't wish to be seen as evil. My intentions are not evil. My intentions were to make the place better. That just happened to include killing Dapplestar. But no they see me as an evil coward, which is the opposite of what I wanted to be portrayed as. So obviously, I took a wrong choice. Therefore I am starting over. I will never rejoin Windclan."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 10th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Sleepy Worm

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe watched the tom cat paced around him. He himself sat down, wrapping his stubbed tail around him so that it covered the side of his leg. "Well, that certainly what I wanted to hear." He spat on sarcasm. "I want them back in the Syndicate, not here in this clan of mousebrain a. Back in the Syndicate they might actually learn something. I can't guarantee how much their mentors might actually train them." He turned away, his gaze off the pacing warrior, instead resting on the hills of tall grass and reeds that swayed gently in the breeze. Somewhere back there laid the camp, containing Forest, Flash, and Brindle. Unfortunately it also contained the same cats who despised him so. "No." He replied bluntly, glaring back at his old apprentice. "I will not come back here. It is true they still write us off as the leDers of the Evil Era, correct?" He asked, but not expecting an answer he continued. "I don't wish to be seen as evil. My intentions are not evil. My intentions were to make the place better. That just happened to include killing Dapplestar. But no they see me as an evil coward, which is the opposite of what I wanted to be portrayed as. So obviously, I took a wrong choice. Therefore I am starting over. I will never rejoin Windclan."
"Too bad they couldn't see that right? I mean, she didn't choose another deputy for moons." Ebonyflicker said, "I don't see why they didn't want you to stay. You only killed a few more cats after Dapplestar." He rose his head and started to pad away but turned to face him, "How is the Syndicate? Better than the clans I suppose right? Oh, and the others that left with you, how are they?" His eyes flashed with interest as he thought of the others who had left for the Syndicate with Singe all those moons ago. The golden tom sat a few tail lengths in front of the past leader and tilted his head slightly, his ears nearly flat against his skull.
Starfall is my gay ceiling wizard
Fallen is my falcon
Officer Wolf is my sock-eating jedi growlithe
Strobelight is my bacon meatshield
SpiralTheRival is my space dragon
XxEclipseMoonxX is my pocket sized potato
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:45 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Too bad they couldn't see that right? I mean, she didn't choose another deputy for moons." Ebonyflicker said, "I don't see why they didn't want you to stay. You only killed a few more cats after Dapplestar." He rose his head and started to pad away but turned to face him, "How is the Syndicate? Better than the clans I suppose right? Oh, and the others that left with you, how are they?" His eyes flashed with interest as he thought of the others who had left for the Syndicate with Singe all those moons ago. The golden tom sat a few tail lengths in front of the past leader and tilted his head slightly, his ears nearly flat against his skull.
Singe listened half heartedly. This was making him more and more angry, frustrated, and annoyed. The Clans were dumb, apbut the cats out in charge were the dumbest. Being back here and chatting in such a nonchalant tone with his former apprentice was not helping in the least. Besides it didn't help Ebony didn't seem to care or take notice of his annoyance. "Suits them. Dumb cats led by dumb leaders. Why would a king rule a horde of idiots?" He sneered. "Oh, Sorrel and Miles? Oh, Gorsefeather I mean. He changed his name to Miles once we joined. They're doing good. I don't speak with Miles much anymore, every so often though. Sorrels alright...we haven't talked much either since the kits grew into Trainees. They're both moving on quite nicely though. What about you? You're probably a warrior now?" He inquired of his old friend. Sure it was nice to be able to come back and talk with Ebony, but it was different now, not like it had been during his reign.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old July 17th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Singe listened half heartedly. This was making him more and more angry, frustrated, and annoyed. The Clans were dumb, apbut the cats out in charge were the dumbest. Being back here and chatting in such a nonchalant tone with his former apprentice was not helping in the least. Besides it didn't help Ebony didn't seem to care or take notice of his annoyance. "Suits them. Dumb cats led by dumb leaders. Why would a king rule a horde of idiots?" He sneered. "Oh, Sorrel and Miles? Oh, Gorsefeather I mean. He changed his name to Miles once we joined. They're doing good. I don't speak with Miles much anymore, every so often though. Sorrels alright...we haven't talked much either since the kits grew into Trainees. They're both moving on quite nicely though. What about you? You're probably a warrior now?" He inquired of his old friend. Sure it was nice to be able to come back and talk with Ebony, but it was different now, not like it had been during his reign.
"Ah, all fighters I assume?" Ebonyflicker asked, figuring that he already knew the answer. "But, yes, I am a warrior now, Ebonyflicker." The tom said the name with a certain pride, and his eyes did no help in hiding it. "My apprentice is doing well and I think most of the others are as well." He found it nice to be talking with his old mentor again but he found himself much more relaxed than he had been as an apprentice around Singe. His tail was wrapped around his paws, and his ears were again perked, not showing signs of his earlier behavior.
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 18th, 2017, 11:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
"Ah, all fighters I assume?" Ebonyflicker asked, figuring that he already knew the answer. "But, yes, I am a warrior now, Ebonyflicker." The tom said the name with a certain pride, and his eyes did no help in hiding it. "My apprentice is doing well and I think most of the others are as well." He found it nice to be talking with his old mentor again but he found himself much more relaxed than he had been as an apprentice around Singe. His tail was wrapped around his paws, and his ears were again perked, not showing signs of his earlier behavior.
Simple talk was never Singe's strong suit. He tried nonetheless. "Ebonyflicker huh? Copying off someone else?" He gave a small, forced chuckle. He didn't know what else to say. What do you say to a cat hat you haven't seen in moons? "Oh, already have an apprentice? I'm surprised. Normally they don't give warriors an apprentice till they are older. That's saying something there." He complimented the tom.
Old July 20th, 2017, 02:08 PM
Sleepy Worm

Quote:
Simple talk was never Singe's strong suit. He tried nonetheless. "Ebonyflicker huh? Copying off someone else?" He gave a small, forced chuckle. He didn't know what else to say. What do you say to a cat hat you haven't seen in moons? "Oh, already have an apprentice? I'm surprised. Normally they don't give warriors an apprentice till they are older. That's saying something there." He complimented the tom.
Ebonyflicker gave a grin, "Copying the best." He purred, "You were my mentor, I'm not surprised I got an apprentice this early and others weren't either." The tom said, his eyes shining, "Midgepaw is doing well, not very good at fighting but a much better hunter."
Fallen is my falcon
Down goes the clown-TOS
Old July 24th, 2017, 12:25 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Red face Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

Seafang stood just at the riverclan border hiding behind a old oak tree her tail was moving side to side nervously her blue eyes showed through the shadows. Her gray fur was difficult to blend in so she always used the darkness or shade. The gray tabby gulped as she saw the deputy fallenstream her fur whent on edge , thankfully the deputy did not see her and ran back into the camp for the night and this was the perfect opportunity to actually have something to eat this time an ran swiftly and quietly into the riverclan camp toward the kill pile.
Old July 29th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

@Panic

Owlspark trotted along the border at a quick pace, a pleasant smile on his face yet he was still alert for any signs of the enemy clan on the other side of this scent line. Beside him was his clanmate, Crystaltail. He didn't know the molly well, but she seemed friendly enough. Besides, he didn't need to know her well to patrol with her; simply being her clanmate meant that if they got into trouble, he could trust her to watch his back as he would hers.

"Do you scent anything?" He questioned the she-cat while his green eyes swept through the territory beyond their reach for any signs of cats watching them. Content with what he saw- nothing suspicious- he turned to place his gaze on Crystaltail. "I can't really, not with how strong their border scent seems to be right now. They must've just passed through a little bit ago." At least it seemed that they hadn't tried crossing the border- there shouldn't be any trouble on their little patrol.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 29th, 2017, 04:19 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
@Panic

Owlspark trotted along the border at a quick pace, a pleasant smile on his face yet he was still alert for any signs of the enemy clan on the other side of this scent line. Beside him was his clanmate, Crystaltail. He didn't know the molly well, but she seemed friendly enough. Besides, he didn't need to know her well to patrol with her; simply being her clanmate meant that if they got into trouble, he could trust her to watch his back as he would hers.

"Do you scent anything?" He questioned the she-cat while his green eyes swept through the territory beyond their reach for any signs of cats watching them. Content with what he saw- nothing suspicious- he turned to place his gaze on Crystaltail. "I can't really, not with how strong their border scent seems to be right now. They must've just passed through a little bit ago." At least it seemed that they hadn't tried crossing the border- there shouldn't be any trouble on their little patrol.
Crystaltail took a deep sniff. "Not really.
The scent of Riverclan is pretty thick- you're probably right about the patrol." Doesn't look like much is happening today... thank goodness. "Let's keep heading a little further down the border- maybe we'll find something else!"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:29 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

@Nighty

Ashpaw padded along the edge of Riverclan's territory, right where it met Windclan's moor. The gray tom sighed and looked around. He wasn't used to being in Riverclan just yet, so this area made him feel more at home. Less water, some trees, a border shared with windclan. Ashpaw flicked his tail, wondering if Shadowclan could ever go back to their territory. If not, where would he go? Or his family?

Mention me if you don't think I saw it