It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Willie Warf
Today 10:37 PM

Old January 21st, 2020, 07:58 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casper View Post
Pigeonpaw tripped as Riverpaw's blow swiped at her leg and knocked it out from under her. "You got me! That was a good move," the apprentice commented. She paused, then looking to her mentor with concern on her face.

"Can I have some guidance or something, please? I don't know what to do next." She didn't feel like her mentor particularly cared for actually teaching her. She had been silent nearly this whole time, no praise or anything.

"Good work, Riverpaw!" Eagleflight nodded to his apprentice, and then cast a slight glare to Birchsnow expectantly, waiting for her to say something to her own apprentice.

Riverpaw stepped back relived Pidgeonpaw wasn't upset with her or anything. "Thanks... you did really good too." She meowed quietly to the younger apprentice. With her mentor's comment she turned to him. Dipping her head. "T-hank you." Riverpaw meowed to her mentor, ears swerving at Pidgeonpaw addressing her mentor. I couldn't handle having a mentor like Birchsnow...

Birchsnow's whiskers twitched at Pidgeonpaw. She wanted guidance? That was new, this molly seemed to surprise her. "Statically speaking Riverpaw would be able to kill you. When you are knocked to the ground, or trip it leaves you open to fatal injuries." The warrior explained in her clear monotone voice. "First action is to get back from your aggressor, get to your paws then fight again. Or flee if it is best in the scenario." Birchsnow added icy eyes studying the apprentices. The glare from Eagleflight had gone unregistered. She was him but didn't register what he wanted from her. It was, puzzling.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 22nd, 2020, 12:02 AM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtfur View Post
Dirtfur felt a small tug from his apprentice and a shook, though not violently. As Wormpaw backed away and complaining, the dusty tomcat smirked to himself for his clever idea of using debris on his scruff. "Well done, how's the taste of my scruff?" he teased to the tall apprentice.

wormpaw just stared at his mentor with a blank look, his lips turn into a firm line. the apprentice carried the expression of a disappointed father. "you need a wash, " he brush off the question, pouting slightly. "gonnapushyouintheriver-i sw ear on starclan-" he sassily mumbled under his breath. actually. wormpaw gazed at dirtfur, glancing him up and down with his pink-tinted eyes.
he wondered how the tabby looked all clean and shiny.
oh yes, that was a must thing he would have to once the river thawed.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 22nd, 2020, 01:41 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

Riverpaw stepped back relived Pidgeonpaw wasn't upset with her or anything. "Thanks... you did really good too." She meowed quietly to the younger apprentice. With her mentor's comment she turned to him. Dipping her head. "T-hank you." Riverpaw meowed to her mentor, ears swerving at Pidgeonpaw addressing her mentor. I couldn't handle having a mentor like Birchsnow...

Birchsnow's whiskers twitched at Pidgeonpaw. She wanted guidance? That was new, this molly seemed to surprise her. "Statically speaking Riverpaw would be able to kill you. When you are knocked to the ground, or trip it leaves you open to fatal injuries." The warrior explained in her clear monotone voice. "First action is to get back from your aggressor, get to your paws then fight again. Or flee if it is best in the scenario." Birchsnow added icy eyes studying the apprentices. The glare from Eagleflight had gone unregistered. She was him but didn't register what he wanted from her. It was, puzzling.
Pigeonpaw snarled at the ground, not making eye contact with anyone in particular. Fox-dung! She doesn't think I know that already? That wasn't very helpful! She thought, but held her tongue, not wanting to talk back to her mentor. The last thing she wanted was for her to leave like Rainwhisper had.

"Er...Good work, both of you. Let's call it a day, shall we?" Eagleflight commented, seeing the tension between Birchsnow and Pigeonpaw. The tension that the older she-cat seemed to be oblivious to. It might be best to wrap this up then. He flicked his tail in a gesture to gather everyone back towards camp.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 10:43 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post

wormpaw just stared at his mentor with a blank look, his lips turn into a firm line. the apprentice carried the expression of a disappointed father. "you need a wash, " he brush off the question, pouting slightly. "gonnapushyouintheriver-i sw ear on starclan-" he sassily mumbled under his breath. actually. wormpaw gazed at dirtfur, glancing him up and down with his pink-tinted eyes.
he wondered how the tabby looked all clean and shiny.
oh yes, that was a must thing he would have to once the river thawed.
Dirtfur let a louder chuckle as the apprentice pulls a face and seeing his lips. "Sorry, no can do." he giggled. He raised his eyebrow at Wormpaw's mumbling words. Then a stare at the dusty cat made the old warrior concerned. "Um.."

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 23rd, 2020, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Dirtfur let a louder chuckle as the apprentice pulls a face and seeing his lips. "Sorry, no can do." he giggled. He raised his eyebrow at Wormpaw's mumbling words. Then a stare at the dusty cat made the old warrior concerned. "Um.."
he blink, clearing his throat. oh boy. he could have gave away his plan for the future-- that would be disappointing. wormpaw stood up, "did i do decent? can we learn another one?" he questioned eagerly, tilting his head as he awaited for a quick response. the apprentice wanted to learn whatever he could for the next battle that was bound to happen soon. wormpaw wasn't a minnow-brain to not realize shadowclan was stubborn too.

pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 23rd, 2020 at 04:18 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
he blink, clearing his throat. oh boy. he could have gave away his plan for the future-- that would be disappointing. wormpaw stood up, "did i do decent? can we learn another one?" he questioned eagerly, tilting his head as he awaited for a quick response. the apprentice wanted to learn whatever he could for the next battle that was bound to happen soon. wormpaw wasn't a minnow-brain to not realize shadowclan was stubborn too.
Dirtfur kinked his eyebrow, questioning the apprentice. Shaking his dead, the mentor moved away to another opening. "You did well," he praised the young tom. He looked back over his shoulder to look at the apprentice. "Well... if you're up for it..." the old warrior started, rubbing his earthy paws on the mud. "I can train you more on throwing mud." the tomcat feared that his apprentice will say no.

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old January 23rd, 2020, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Mama View Post

Hazelberry took note of that but then replied, "See, I'm not really that fond of traditional learning and I don't think that's a good way to memorize battle moves. You're not going to think about what I taught you during a battle against a stinky Shadowclanner, you're just going to do it." Fluffing out her coat and getting into a crouch, her whiskers twitched. "Let's just try a little skirmish. Ready? Go!"
Wolfpaw perked his ears and listened to the molly's note. He nodded. As the mentor crouched down, the black chausie backed away and crouched down too, ready to attack his opponent. He reminded himself to keep his claws sheathed. Hearing the words to attack, he bunched his legs and bounced, leaning forward to aim at Hazelberry.

No no word
Old January 23rd, 2020, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Dirtfur kinked his eyebrow, questioning the apprentice. Shaking his dead, the mentor moved away to another opening. "You did well," he praised the young tom. He looked back over his shoulder to look at the apprentice. "Well... if you're up for it..." the old warrior started, rubbing his earthy paws on the mud. "I can train you more on throwing mud." the tomcat feared that his apprentice will say no.
wormpaw roll his shoulders back, blinking. he dip his head in respect, listening to the sound of paws shuffling around as he watched the blurry warrior move. he fidgeted, oh starclan no. wormpaw had learn his mentor didn't really hesitate with his words. which meant this was bad. he lower his head, heaving a big sigh. "dirtfur, " he started off, his voice strangely calm, squinting his eyes at the warrior. "i generally do not see where i can be taught on throwing mud. however, " wormpaw finally sigh, lifting his head up to the sky. regret filling his chest. "fi ne, " he sob internally. he didn't want to live up to his prefix. he wasn't a dirt-tunneling drypaw. he very much liked staying clean and the water...though, maybe it would be useful.

pronouns.cc
Old January 23rd, 2020, 07:04 PM
Might disappear again

@FuzzyRatto

Owlpaw swayed a bit when her hind legs were pushed together, but she managed to regain her balance fairly quickly. The apprentice rose to her full height with wide eyes. “We have to catch something?” She pawed at the ground as she scented the air... again. “I uh... There’s an kinda earthy scent over there?” She said it as if she were asking a question. Owlpaw stood there for a moment before perking up. “O-oh, uh, oops. Over there.” She flicked her tail to the left.

Character Site

Old January 23rd, 2020, 09:23 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra View Post
@FuzzyRatto

Owlpaw swayed a bit when her hind legs were pushed together, but she managed to regain her balance fairly quickly. The apprentice rose to her full height with wide eyes. “We have to catch something?” She pawed at the ground as she scented the air... again. “I uh... There’s an kinda earthy scent over there?” She said it as if she were asking a question. Owlpaw stood there for a moment before perking up. “O-oh, uh, oops. Over there.” She flicked her tail to the left.

Lightstreak sniffed the air again. "I smell it too. Do you want me to approach it, or do you want to try again? As for last time, you did pretty well. My only criticism is to actually pounce. Make sure you do that this time." She gestured toward the scent with her tail.

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters