Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old April 25th, 2019, 12:10 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default StormClan Sign-ups

Hello, warriors fans and welcome to StormClan Sign-ups. This page will include information on the clan, allegiances, rules and other information b ut will not be a roleplay thread. That will be made once we have enough members to roleplay properly and linked on this thread once it is set up, so please resist roleplaying here and keep posts solely out-of-character (e.g., making forms, talking about characters, asking for permission, etc.) Thank you!

Territory: StormClan territory lives in the center of a mostly birch forest.
Prey: Same as ThunderClan, apart from the fact that the streams running through the forest allow for fishing, too! StormClan cats are pretty ok at swimming.
History: StormClan was originally called BristleClan and led by Oakstar long ago. Since then, BristleClan was almost completely destroyed by pollution and calamity (read StormStar's backstory for more information) and eventually renamed StormClan.

Allegiances:
Leader: Stormstar (me)
Deputy: Rainheart ( @Airabelle )
Medicine Cat: Poppydusk ( @Sharp moon )
Medicine Cat Apprentice: Almondpaw ( @Delta )
Warriors: Flickershade (me), Cloudbreeze ( @Ainz Ooal Gown ), Aspengaze ( @Zath )
Apprentices: Open!
Queens: Open!
Kits: Open!
Elders: Viperstrike ( @Ainz Ooal Gown )

If you want to join, here is the form:
Name:
Sexuality:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Desired Rank:
Other:

Please do not bully, by the way. In any shape or form, it is not appreciated and you will be stripped of your highrank within StormClan if you have one - if your character does, anyway. I'm not good at rules, but this one I'm taking seriously. In the Out-of-Character thread, I don't want any arguing about changing characters, their sexualities, or anything like that. Being mean is not helpful. It just causes more trouble.

To the people I worked with to create the clan and those that may be interested:
@Coriander
@stormblaze
@Sharp moon
@Airabelle

Thanks and enjoy!
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; April 26th, 2019 at 07:46 AM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:11 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Default Re: StormClan Sign-ups

My characters:
Name: Stormstar (Stormheart/Riddle/Riddlepaw/Riddleheart)
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance: Mostly dark gray with white paws, chest and muzzle. White rings around eyes, white ear fur and tail-tip, black paw pads and eyes the color of sunbaked sand - the left eye is darker than the other, just by a bit. Has a noticeable scar around his neck from tight wire rubbing against his throat.
Personality: Intelligent and very strict with rules, hard to please. Stubborn, and yet honest, protective and very daring. Upholds honor above all else and is not afraid to banish any cat that dares show disloyalty. Not physically affectionate and becomes very awkward when talking about feelings. Supportive of those he loves and would die for clanmates.
Likes: Alone time, careful planning, cats who take him seriously and appreciate him for his hard work. His favorite food is sparrow.
Dislikes: He absolutely hates lying. Oh, and he despises twolegs.
Backstory: Stormstar was originally a kittypet named Riddle - neglected severely and half-starved, tied with wire to a dog crate until the animal control came and tried to take him away. He made a run for it into the woods the moment the gloved hands were on him and was taught to hunt and fight by BristleClan. After living as a clan cat renamed Riddlepaw and then Riddleheart for many moons, BristleClan began to become very ill. Unbeknownst to them, the same twolegs who had abused Riddleheart were polluting the cat's water source, the stream, although not knowing it was harming the clan. For the longest time no cat understood why the cats were falling ill - until Riddleheart realizes what was going on and tried to explain what he thought. He suggested them leaving, but the leader, Oakstar disagreed because of the number of kits and had the smaller clan (some cats had died from the pollution) start getting their moisture other ways, like from dew, puddles, rain and sometimes even twolegplace - where they would sneak in on a 'water patrol' sort of like when there was the drought in Omen of the Stars, and drink from the drainage pipes or the birdbaths. The drainage pipes made them just as sick and the other sources weren't good enough, so shortly, more cats were dying from poisoning or from dehydration. Oakstar, on his eighth life originally (so he could die two more times and it was over), had lost a life due to the sickness and was now on his last. He panicked and decided finally to take the dwindling warriors, deputy and apprentices, and of course, Riddleheart, to find a new home. Because the kits and queens were weak and some ill, he left them to fend on their own and the medicine cat, Softstep, refused to leave them. Frustrated, Oakstar left Softstep and the queens and kits. However, on the journey, the bold tom-cat lost his last life to a hungry badger who tore him to pieces despite Riddleheart's attempt at saving him. The deputy, Hollowstrike, attempted taking the dead leader's place but had little support behind her, and the cats believed that Riddleheart was the cat for the job - after all, he had believed all along that they should leave when the deputy and the leader had refused, and what had that gotten them? Plus, the deputy never tried to save Oakstar and Riddleheart had. Reluctantly, the former kittypet took place as leader of the struggling band of BristleClan cats and after a traumatic journey through another twolegplace where Riddleheart ended up relying on Hollowstrike to help him through his flashbacks and fear of the twolegs, they found a new home in a forest far away from their old place. Of course, Riddleheart wanted to get as far away from twolegplace as possible and with Hollowstrike's unexpected support, they ended up moving to the desired location deep within a forest far from twolegplace. Hollowstrike, despite being pushed aside by her clan in favor of the former kittypet, saved Riddleheart during a tussle with a few loners. Hollowstrike was wounded and Riddleheart helped her recover, realizing he was in love with the she-cat. After settling in the new home, Riddleheart, now leader, troubled over whether or not he would ever get nine lives and how he would acquire them. Had he pleased StarClan? Probably not... He wasn't even a true clan cat. Lonely and yet supported by his small, desperate clan, he appointed Hollowstrike deputy beside him, hoping she would recover from her injuries during the loner's attack, and did his best to lead. A half-moon passed, but Hollowstrike was weak and her wounds weren't quite healed. Without a medicine cat, infection set in and the brave deputy died in her sleep beside Riddleheart, whom she loved. Riddleheart had dearly adored the she-cat and mourned deeply when she died, and finally lost the will to move on. Curled up in his den he decided he would not eat nor drink - that is, until StarClan visited him. Hollowstrike, Oakstar, Softstep, and other cats who had died in BristleClan appeared - nine of them. He was given nine lives, directions on how to lead the clan, and promises of hope that spurred him to lead his clan. Hollowstrike, who appeared to give him his last life, changed his name to Stormheart and then to Stormstar, in honor of the storm he had struggled through and survived. Shortly after, he appointed a new deputy in Hollowstrike's place, braving on to lead StormClan, renamed by Oakstar, who had said there was no better name than one in honor of the warrior he had learned to trust.
Desired Rank: Leader
Other: None

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Flickershade
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Flickershade is a mottled tortoiseshell with one orange hind leg and leaf-green eyes so large she nearly looks like a kitten. Soft-furred and long-tailed, she is sleek and has large, tufted ears.
Personality: Playful and good with kittens, but also a strict rule follower and easily frustrated. She's charming and has good communication skills, trustworthy and intellectual. Loves telling stories and will listen to the elders (even though she's a warrior!) all day. Uninterested in and bored by romance, but does fancy some toms and she-cats - though she will never admit and vows to never have a mate. She is sometimes oddly jumpy and nervous, due to the fact that she still has some lingering PTSD from the mild trauma she experienced during the journey from the old territory but does an excellent job of pretending she's fine. Despite her casual, laid-back and curious attitude, she is no longer naive like she was as a kit and in the early years of her apprenticehood.
Likes: Stories, races, lazy naps in the sun and competitions
Dislikes: Boring tasks, hard work, and absolutely loves eating fish, unlike many StormClan cats.
Backstory: Followed Stormstar from their old territory as a six-moon-old apprentice to their new territory - was once a BristleClan cat. When Stormstar finally made her a warrior after he was given nine lives, she was already sixteen moons, even though she still acts apprentice like at times. During the journey, she learned a lot about hardship and loyalty through the hunger and fear she experienced, forcing her to become less naive.
Desired Rank: Warrior
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary

Last edited by Calliecat; April 26th, 2019 at 12:39 PM.
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:28 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

I like where this is going.....

Name: Cloudbreeze
Sexuality: straight
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/54...26a0f55030.jpg
Personality: Hes the silent type of cat that doesnt really socialize too much and never really speaks his opinion. That doesnt stop him though from being one of the hardest workers in the clan, being one of the first to wake up and one of the last to fall asleep. He doesnt do this for acknowledgement either, he just does it to support his clan.
Dislikes: He absolutely hates any unneeded noises. He can understand not everything is silent, but he absolutely hates all the other outside noises.
Backstory: Fortunately for him, he wasnt born in Bristleclan and was born as a Stormclan cat, however he heard the stories from other warriors about Bristleclan. Never wanting what happened there to happen to him, he worked very hard as an apprentice to become a warrior. The hard work didnt stop there, devoting his life to become an very hard working warrior through his life, not wanting any more trouble to happen to Stormclan.
Desired Rank: Warrior but he secretly desires to be deputy. But he doesn't ever mind if he doesnt get it.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:37 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
I like where this is going.....

Name: Cloudbreeze
Appearance: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ee/54...26a0f55030.jpg
Personality: Hes the silent type of cat that doesnt really socialize too much and never really speaks his opinion. That doesnt stop him though from being one of the hardest workers in the clan, being one of the first to wake up and one of the last to fall asleep. He doesnt do this for acknowledgement either, he just does it to support his clan.
Dislikes: He absolutely hates any unneeded noises. He can understand not everything is silent, but he absolutely hates all the other outside noises.
Backstory: Fortunately for him, he wasnt born in Bristleclan and was born as a Stormclan cat, however he heard the stories from other warriors about Bristleclan. Never wanting what happened there to happen to him, he worked very hard as an apprentice to become a warrior. The hard work didnt stop there, devoting his life to become an very hard working warrior through his life, not wanting any more trouble to happen to Stormclan.
Desired Rank: Warrior but he secretly desires to be deputy. But he doesn't ever mind if he doesnt get it.
Sweet, man! Thanks for joining. I realy like Cloudbreeze so far, sounds like a reliable cat and one Stormstar would trust. If anyhting happened to Rainheart, he might end up being deputy - we'll see.
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:53 PM
Candytree

My Mood: Cheerful

@MossFlower

Name: Poppydusk
Sexuality: Straight
Appearance:http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...pictureid=8367
Personality: Gentle|Mostly grumpy but can be nice| peaceful
Dislikes: War, evil cats, rogues(depending if they were kicked out for no reason then she'll be nice), sickness
Backstory: She was once a warrior, she had a mate and a kit named Flamekit (you'll find out soon who Flamekit is ;3) she soon lost that rank for breaking her tail and the clan needed a medicine cat, her kit grew up but then got exiled by her cruel leader so she left the clan and joined StormClan her mate died of hunger before they could reach StormClan her kit was never found.
Desired Rank:Medicine cat
Other:-- @MossFlower )

My OCS
Dragons

Remember BTS fans,
Forever we are young.
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:54 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MossFlower View Post
Sweet, man! Thanks for joining. I realy like Cloudbreeze so far, sounds like a reliable cat and one Stormstar would trust. If anyhting happened to Rainheart, he might end up being deputy - we'll see.
Thanks......I forgot my elder.....I'm a bit upset. Hold on...

Name: Viperstrike
Appearance: https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/2...16183acbe9.jpg
Personality: Hes an envious type of elder. He always thinks hes younger than what he actually is and still tries to go out to do warrior reasons. Hes not a troublemaker, but he will try to sneak out when he thinks nobody is watching him.
Likes: still doing warrior duties, bathing in the sun, sleeping.
Dislikes: Cats trying to tell him that hes too old and he hates being alone
Backstory: Being a warrior at the time of the journey, Viperstrike, the journey hit him hard and it took a lot out of him. Yes he made it with the rest of the clan, but it really took his toll. After arriving to what is now Stormclan, his body ached and he told himself that he just needed to rest for a little bit and he would be back on his paws in no time, however (insert medicine cat's name) told him that his time as a warrior was over and he should become an elder. After having an argument for almost a moon, he finally gave in and became an elder.
Desired Rank: Elder
Other: Someone needs to keep an eye on him. I'm just sayin.....

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927
Old April 25th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Thanks......I forgot my elder.....I'm a bit upset. Hold on...

Name: Viperstrike
Appearance: https://www.thesprucepets.com/thmb/2...16183acbe9.jpg
Personality: Hes an envious type of elder. He always thinks hes younger than what he actually is and still tries to go out to do warrior reasons. Hes not a troublemaker, but he will try to sneak out when he thinks nobody is watching him.
Likes: still doing warrior duties, bathing in the sun, sleeping.
Dislikes: Cats trying to tell him that hes too old and he hates being alone
Backstory: Being a warrior at the time of the journey, Viperstrike, the journey hit him hard and it took a lot out of him. Yes he made it with the rest of the clan, but it really took his toll. After arriving to what is now Stormclan, his body ached and he told himself that he just needed to rest for a little bit and he would be back on his paws in no time, however (insert medicine cat's name) told him that his time as a warrior was over and he should become an elder. After having an argument for almost a moon, he finally gave in and became an elder.
Desired Rank: Elder
Other: Someone needs to keep an eye on him. I'm just sayin.....
Great, I'll add him in and tell you when I make the ropleplay thread!
@Sharp moon

I like Poppydusk! She is now med cat!
Old April 25th, 2019, 02:56 PM
Warrior

Name: Rainheart
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Appearance: A blue-grey tabby she-cat with a lighter grey muzzle, chest, belly, and paws and green eyes
Personality: Rainheart is quick to anger and slow to make decisions. She's indecisive, but all she wants is what's best for her family and Clan. She has a hard time letting go of grudges, especially towards those who have wronged her or those close to her. Love is hard for Rainheart after many broken hearts, both platonically and romantically. However, she has positive qualities that make her fit to be a Leader as well. She cares about the future of her Clan and makes sure every young cat is well cared for, even if it's not by their own family. She also loves to make sure her Clan is well-cared for and safe and will put her own life on the line for them.
Dislikes: Loud noises, fires, warm days
Desired Rank: Deputy
Other: Her past before StormClan will be revealed through RP, but she joined StormClan, oddly already with a Warrior name and knowledge of the Warrior Code. She settled in quickly and later became Deputy alongside Stormstar!
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:07 PM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airabelle View Post
Name: Rainheart
Sexuality: Heterosexual (Straight)
Appearance: A blue-grey tabby she-cat with a lighter grey muzzle, chest, belly, and paws and green eyes
Personality: Rainheart is quick to anger and slow to make decisions. She's indecisive, but all she wants is what's best for her family and Clan. She has a hard time letting go of grudges, especially towards those who have wronged her or those close to her. Love is hard for Rainheart after many broken hearts, both platonically and romantically. However, she has positive qualities that make her fit to be a Leader as well. She cares about the future of her Clan and makes sure every young cat is well cared for, even if it's not by their own family. She also loves to make sure her Clan is well-cared for and safe and will put her own life on the line for them.
Dislikes: Loud noises, fires, warm days
Desired Rank: Deputy
Other: Her past before StormClan will be revealed through RP, but she joined StormClan, oddly already with a Warrior name and knowledge of the Warrior Code. She settled in quickly and later became Deputy alongside Stormstar!
Thank you!! ^^
Old April 25th, 2019, 03:08 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Name: Almondpaw
Sexuality: Ace ig
Appearance: x
Personality: bubbly, timid, friendly, fun-loving, caring
Likes: birds, soft things, open air, spending time with others
Dislikes: being ignored/alone, the dark, small spaces, bugs, loud noises, disappointing his parents
Backstory: Almondpaw’s backstory is nothing special. He was born and raised in StormClan. He had (and still has) a healthy family. He always knew he wanted to be a medicine cat. He never really found the idea of hunting and fighting very appealing.
Desired Rank: medicine cat apprentice

Last edited by Freesia; April 26th, 2019 at 06:06 PM.