Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:27 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:18 PM
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM

Old April 20th, 2019, 07:54 PM
I'm a Sunflower

My Mood: Cheerful

Default 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

@PhantomSpecter

Beepaw was sitting in the camp, her tail curled neatly around her paws. It had been a few days after the incident and she wasn't quite used to being blind. She had lost one eye, and the other got clawed alot by a dog attack. The medicine cat said her right eye might heal but she doubted it would. She listened and scented cats who passed by her. Finally, she smelled her sister. "Hey Fluffypaw!" She meowed.

Fluffypaw walked out of the apprentices den tiredly. She heard someone called her name and turned to them. Beepaw, her sister. "Hey Beepaw!" She said, trying to stay calm. She was really surprised about how her sister had stayed so positive after the incident. She couldn't look at Beepaw and she was ashamed of it.
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:30 PM
A quiet place

Gender: Doesn't matter. Any form of gender address is fine.
My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: 4 apprentices, 1 problem (private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
@PhantomSpecter

Beepaw was sitting in the camp, her tail curled neatly around her paws. It had been a few days after the incident and she wasn't quite used to being blind. She had lost one eye, and the other got clawed alot by a dog attack. The medicine cat said her right eye might heal but she doubted it would. She listened and scented cats who passed by her. Finally, she smelled her sister. "Hey Fluffypaw!" She meowed.

Fluffypaw walked out of the apprentices den tiredly. She heard someone called her name and turned to them. Beepaw, her sister. "Hey Beepaw!" She said, trying to stay calm. She was really surprised about how her sister had stayed so positive after the incident. She couldn't look at Beepaw and she was ashamed of it.
Goldenpaw, starting to become an early riser was already up and out in the clearing, irritated. Since the dog attack, the apprentices had practically been on lockdown, it was slowly driving him crazy. "Stupid dogs, I coulda taken them." He hissed to his brother Turtlepaw, clawing at the ground. "If Beepaw wasn't mousebrained we could be out doing battle training!"

Turtlepaw promptly swatted at his brother, giving him a strong knock over the head, despite his comparatively smaller size. Goldenpaw cried out indignantly, but Turtlepaw cut him off. "S-stop." He hissed in agitation, "Sh-she g-got hurt. Bad." He felt bad for Beepaw, but at the same time he was glad it wasn't Goldenpaw or worse, himself! Frankly the lockdown was a good thing in his opinion and he'd like it to stay that way for a loooooong time. "N-not even w-warriors can f-fight dogs." At least Goldenpaw looked a little bit sheepish after that. Content with his brother's response or lack thereof, he hauled himself up and padded over to Beepaw, settling down nearby her with a slight, "H-hello."
Old April 20th, 2019, 08:55 PM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomSpecter View Post
Goldenpaw, starting to become an early riser was already up and out in the clearing, irritated. Since the dog attack, the apprentices had practically been on lockdown, it was slowly driving him crazy. "Stupid dogs, I coulda taken them." He hissed to his brother Turtlepaw, clawing at the ground. "If Beepaw wasn't mousebrained we could be out doing battle training!"

Turtlepaw promptly swatted at his brother, giving him a strong knock over the head, despite his comparatively smaller size. Goldenpaw cried out indignantly, but Turtlepaw cut him off. "S-stop." He hissed in agitation, "Sh-she g-got hurt. Bad." He felt bad for Beepaw, but at the same time he was glad it wasn't Goldenpaw or worse, himself! Frankly the lockdown was a good thing in his opinion and he'd like it to stay that way for a loooooong time. "N-not even w-warriors can f-fight dogs." At least Goldenpaw looked a little bit sheepish after that. Content with his brother's response or lack thereof, he hauled himself up and padded over to Beepaw, settling down nearby her with a slight, "H-hello."
Beepaw had heard the conversation and clawed at the ground. She stopped as she scented Turtlepaw coming. "Hi Turtlepaw" she said shyly. She heard Fluffypaw walk away furious.

Fluffypaw listened to there conversation. When Turtlepaw walked up to them she walked to Goldenpaw. "Are you serious?! Your talking about her badly?!? She's blind not deaf! We heard every word you said!" She hissed at Goldenpaw.
Old April 20th, 2019, 09:08 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Beepaw had heard the conversation and clawed at the ground. She stopped as she scented Turtlepaw coming. "Hi Turtlepaw" she said shyly. She heard Fluffypaw walk away furious.

Fluffypaw listened to there conversation. When Turtlepaw walked up to them she walked to Goldenpaw. "Are you serious?! Your talking about her badly?!? She's blind not deaf! We heard every word you said!" She hissed at Goldenpaw.

"G-goldenpaw is a m-mousebrain." Turtlepaw informed Beepaw sagely, "D-don't l-listen to him." His brother was not a thinker, that was for sure. But even if he was harebrained, at least he could be brave without thinking about it. He admired him for that much. "Y-your s-sister is gonna b-beat him up." He gave a decisive flick of the tail.

Goldenpaw, mousebrained and horribly stubborn foxdung that he was, held his head up high and shot back, "So?!" He may have felt bad before, but he wasn't going to back down for Fluffypaw! Ever! "It's because of her we're stuck here!" He puffed up a bit to meet the furious she-cat, "Now we're behind the other clans!"
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:00 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"G-goldenpaw is a m-mousebrain." Turtlepaw informed Beepaw sagely, "D-don't l-listen to him." His brother was not a thinker, that was for sure. But even if he was harebrained, at least he could be brave without thinking about it. He admired him for that much. "Y-your s-sister is gonna b-beat him up." He gave a decisive flick of the tail.

Goldenpaw, mousebrained and horribly stubborn foxdung that he was, held his head up high and shot back, "So?!" He may have felt bad before, but he wasn't going to back down for Fluffypaw! Ever! "It's because of her we're stuck here!" He puffed up a bit to meet the furious she-cat, "Now we're behind the other clans!"
Fluffypaw glared at him. "It's because of mousebrained cats like you that end up with no attention cause they're so selfish." She hissed.

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah, it sounds like she is." She meowed and listened to the argument.
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:17 AM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw glared at him. "It's because of mousebrained cats like you that end up with no attention cause they're so selfish." She hissed.

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah, it sounds like she is." She meowed and listened to the argument.

"Not true!" Goldenpaw protested, although he didn't fully understand what Fluffypaw was saying, he did hear mousebrain and rolled with that. "I'm not a mousebrain! YOU'RE a mousebrain!"

Turtlepaw rolled his eyes, informing Beepaw, "H-he's a mousebrain." Probably wouldn't be long until it came to blows, Goldenpaw was riled up as it was and being stuck in camp only made him more dramatic.
Old April 21st, 2019, 10:44 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:

"Not true!" Goldenpaw protested, although he didn't fully understand what Fluffypaw was saying, he did hear mousebrain and rolled with that. "I'm not a mousebrain! YOU'RE a mousebrain!"

Turtlepaw rolled his eyes, informing Beepaw, "H-he's a mousebrain." Probably wouldn't be long until it came to blows, Goldenpaw was riled up as it was and being stuck in camp only made him more dramatic.
Fluffypaw rolled her eyes. "Your just a peice of fox dung!" She growled.

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah, I think we all know that." She meowed.
Old April 21st, 2019, 11:46 AM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw rolled her eyes. "Your just a peice of fox dung!" She growled.

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah, I think we all know that." She meowed.
Turtlepaw shrugged "A-almost." Goldenpaw was the only one who seemed blissfully unaware of this fact. "L-looks like he-he's gonna p-pounce." Since Beepaw couldn't see, or at least not very well if she could, Turtlepaw decided to give her a running commentary. "Th-thinking F-fluffypaw will get cl-close to p-pinning him b-before s-someone st-steps in."

"And you have a Fox-face!" Goldenpaw hissed, crouching down and flattening his ears to his head, before pouncing with a yowl towards Fluffypaw. Normally, although he would still get angry for the insults, he'd have half a mind to avoid fighting, but his frustrations of being stuck in camp and other conversations with Turtlepaw were on the forefront of his mind. So, he simply lashed out.
Old April 21st, 2019, 11:59 AM
I'm a Sunflower

Quote:
Turtlepaw shrugged "A-almost." Goldenpaw was the only one who seemed blissfully unaware of this fact. "L-looks like he-he's gonna p-pounce." Since Beepaw couldn't see, or at least not very well if she could, Turtlepaw decided to give her a running commentary. "Th-thinking F-fluffypaw will get cl-close to p-pinning him b-before s-someone st-steps in."

"And you have a Fox-face!" Goldenpaw hissed, crouching down and flattening his ears to his head, before pouncing with a yowl towards Fluffypaw. Normally, although he would still get angry for the insults, he'd have half a mind to avoid fighting, but his frustrations of being stuck in camp and other conversations with Turtlepaw were on the forefront of his mind. So, he simply lashed out.
Fluffypaw was about to say something when Goldenpaw pounced on her. Her eyes widened in surprise. She struggled to get him off her. "Get off me you mousebrain" she yelled.

Beepaw tensed at Fluffypaws crys.
Old April 21st, 2019, 12:14 PM
A quiet place

Quote:
Fluffypaw was about to say something when Goldenpaw pounced on her. Her eyes widened in surprise. She struggled to get him off her. "Get off me you mousebrain" she yelled.

Beepaw tensed at Fluffypaws crys.

Goldenpaw raised his head, in an almost haughty manner. "No!" He continued to sit on the she-cat, "I don't have to do what you tell me to." MOstly he'd been looking for a fight, but seeing as this wasn't much of one, he was going to drag it out for as long as possible.

"He-he's s-sitting on her." Turtlepaw casually observed the encounter, he trusted his brother not to go too far. Hopefully. Though he could always just head into the medicine den to get the medicine cat if needed. Both he and Goldenpaw were pretty familiar with the medicine cat, mostly due to Goldenpaw's injury magnet and Turtlepaw's own paranoia when it came to... well... everything outside of camp. He had questions about everything, and who was better to ask than the medicine cat?