Last post by AriaTheFiremaiden
Today 07:48 AM

Old February 20th, 2024, 05:17 PM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

AcornFall groomed herself (OPEN)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:21 PM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
A small, diluted she with gray eyes // Agatha Kitty
Mentions;
@Theraphosa
Silentraven stared at Moonseer, a growl rumbling in her throat. After a moment, tho, she calmed, ears perking again. Yes.. I’m Silentraven. She began, then quickly dove into details.
He.. he was the best cat to have ever lived.. When I was a kit, my parents didn’t like me.. I was often starved, forced to take care of myself. As an apprentice, my mentor would attack with claws unsheathed and teeth bared. It took a terrible blow that he dealt to me to get him to see. I never had a great kithood. Nor apprenticeship. But I had the best mate a cat could ask for.. She sighed as memories hit her, from when she met the Tom, to when she became mates with him, to the time before he disappeared. Me and him have such a closed bond. From the day I met him, I felt free and safe. I have never felt comfortable in camp, not even with the clan to help defend me.. Silentraven admitted, nervous that Moonseer would chase her out of the clan for saying such thing. I miss the feel of his fur.. The comforting scent of his fur as he padded alongside me. He was always there when I needed him. Now he’s gone and it’s like I can’t breathe… She paused, letting Moonseer take in what she had already said.
Old February 20th, 2024, 05:51 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswings View Post
•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
Mentions;
@Theraphosa
Silentraven stared at Moonseer, a growl rumbling in her throat. After a moment, tho, she calmed, ears perking again. Yes.. I’m Silentraven. She began, then quickly dove into details.
He.. he was the best cat to have ever lived.. When I was a kit, my parents didn’t like me.. I was often starved, forced to take care of myself. As an apprentice, my mentor would attack with claws unsheathed and teeth bared. It took a terrible blow that he dealt to me to get him to see. I never had a great kithood. Nor apprenticeship. But I had the best mate a cat could ask for.. She sighed as memories hit her, from when she met the Tom, to when she became mates with him, to the time before he disappeared. Me and him have such a closed bond. From the day I met him, I felt free and safe. I have never felt comfortable in camp, not even with the clan to help defend me.. Silentraven admitted, nervous that Moonseer would chase her out of the clan for saying such thing. I miss the feel of his fur.. The comforting scent of his fur as he padded alongside me. He was always there when I needed him. Now he’s gone and it’s like I can’t breathe… She paused, letting Moonseer take in what she had already said.
Moonseer
They/Them | ShC Warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonseer listened quietly as Silentraven began to speak of her mate. Her voice changed as easily as the topics she spoke about. Moonseer felt sorrowful that this molly had to go through such life only to have the light she recieved from her mate taken away as well.

After she was finished speaking, Moonseer took their time to think on how to respond before leaning forward ever so slightly and reaching out one of their big paws out slowly, not wanting to spook the still fragile warrior.

"He sounds like a wonderful cat. More than many usually are. Moonseer spoke lightly, their paw still out just in case Silentraven wanted to take it. "Take your time, remember though, that isolating yourself with your grief will only add to your misery in the long run."

Moonseer smiled slightly, as they continued, "I have not lost a mate, for I haven't had any yet. Though I have lost my mother. She was a brilliant cat who loved her clan and family more than the plants love the rain and sun. Though one day when I was still young, her light went out."

Though their voice grew more rough as tears tightened her throat, Moonseer continued to speak, "She was not lost tragically, she lived a happy, full life. But I wasn't ready to let her go. It took me a long time to realize that the only thing I could do was to take the light she gave me and shine it onto others."

Moonseer hummed a light tune, "The difference is that you can still hold onto hope. Your love can still be out there. But in the mean time you must protect your light for his return."

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!

Last edited by Dolomedes; February 20th, 2024 at 05:56 PM.
Old February 20th, 2024, 06:46 PM

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
Mentions;
@Theraphosa

Silentraven gave a small nod. This was true. O-okay… She mumbled, rising to her paws. A warm glow flickered in her eyes and a purr rumbled in her throat. Thank you.. I might be able to make it. And it’ll be for Hootflicker. A mischievous grin crossed her face as she playfully pounced at Moonseer. She chomped on their ear, not leaping off until she was forced off.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:10 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
Mentions;
@Theraphosa

Silentraven gave a small nod. This was true. O-okay… She mumbled, rising to her paws. A warm glow flickered in her eyes and a purr rumbled in her throat. Thank you.. I might be able to make it. And it’ll be for Hootflicker. A mischievous grin crossed her face as she playfully pounced at Moonseer. She chomped on their ear, not leaping off until she was forced off.
Moonseer
They/them | ShC Warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: None

"It'll be for Hootflicker," Moonseer agreed, closing their eyes for a moment and not catching the playful look that crossed Silentraven's face until the other was already pouncing onto them and munching on their ear.

Moonseer huffed and gently batted the small molly off of her with an equally playful grin on their face, though it ended with a small wince, and the dark feline was harshly reminded on why they had come to the warrior's den in the first place.

"While, I am happy that you are feeling better, perhaps play can be saved for another day. My head and eyes aren't doing their best right now."

The dark feline stood up a bit and purred, "If you ever want company or someone to talk to, feel welcome to find me."

Moonseer felt bad that they were shutting down Silentraven after she started to seem better but they really couldn't move around and play rough while their head was splitting at the seams like this. They were more than happy to play as soon as the aching went away.

The cat also made a note to keep up with Silentraven and see how she was doing, though they hoped that Silentraven felt welcomed to come to them whenever they needed company. It would also do the molly well to find some more support from her other clan mates but that wasn't up to Moonseer.

Moonseer settled into their nest nearby, "You are welcome to keep chatting if you would like."

[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:12 PM

•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
Mentions;
@Theraphosa
Silentraven nodded. Alrighty. I will.
Old February 20th, 2024, 07:24 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:
•~’ Silentraven ‘~•
Mentions;
@Theraphosa
Silentraven nodded. Alrighty. I will.
Moonseer
They/them | ShC Warrior | Moons: 20 | Purrks: none

Moonseer purred at Silentraven's response before settling and resting their head as it stung. At this rate, they might as well visit the medicine den and see if they had anything for their head and eyes.

It would be their first time visiting since Mossfreckle had been made a medicine cat apprentice, it would be interesting to see how the little cat was settling into their new job. Hopefully well, Moonseer thought as they let themselves fall into a light sleep.

Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:26 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

In the warriors den Wispshadow saw her mate Nightshadow in his nest and she padded up to him and snuggled next to him,purring. "Hello my dear." She said as she snuggled closer to Nightshadow.
@Wispwillow
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:30 PM
My element is water

Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
In the warriors den Wispshadow saw her mate Nightshadow in his nest and she padded up to him and snuggled next to him,purring. "Hello my dear." She said as she snuggled closer to Nightshadow.
@Wispwillow
Nightshadow purred as his beloved mate rubbed up next to him. "Hello, my love. How are you?"
Old February 23rd, 2024, 08:37 PM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wispwillow View Post
Nightshadow purred as his beloved mate rubbed up next to him. "Hello, my love. How are you?"
"I'm okay why don't we go out and run like old times?" She asked with a lick on Nightshadow's ear. She had a gentle look on her face.