Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 07:05 AM
Lightlark Relations Finder
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 07:01 AM
which rp should i make?
by Zei
Last post by Kacey!
Today 06:58 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:56 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2017, 03:54 PM
Boop!

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Winterwisp trudged slowly behind Ferretpaw. After having a small chat with the new apprentice, the WindClan warrior had decided Ferretpaw wasn't going to try hurt her in any way. Sure, she was still caustious around the apprentice, but the most of her walls had been let down. Now they were in the territory. Going where? Winterwisp didn't know. "Do you actually know where you're going?", Winterwisp asked, impatience in her voice. She hadn't planned on leading the way once they were out here. She would let Ferretpaw do the work of navigating. Although, Winterwisp knew every single part of WindClan's territory, whilst Ferretpaw, being a new apprentice, didn't. Why do I even bother asking? She's a newbie, of course she wouldn't know, Winterwisp thought, quickly losing more patience by the minute. "Come on. Follow me", Winterwisp said, not giving Ferretpaw a chance to reply. The black and white she-cat's patience wasn't better than if it was with anyone else, but at least she didn't sound so angry when she spoke. That was an improvement. Even if it was only a small one.
Ferretpaw peered up at Winterwisp as she spoke. She silently noted to herself that the older WindClan cat had spoken just a little bit less madly to her. That was improvement.. Right?
Ferretpaw -had- already been out on the territory. It might have ended in a few scratches to both herself and her mentor from almost running straight into RiverClan territory, but that was another point. She knew the territory a very tiny bit, so deep inside she knew she best listen to Winterwisp and let her lead the way. But the tiny bit of proudness that were buried deep inside herself wanted her to stand her ground and lead the way herself. However, the young apprentice gave in to logic, and followed Winterwisp as she started to head into the territory.

Coal peered at Code as he slowly started to open his eyes. The small replica of himself were waking up. It was halfly good news, halfly bad news. He could sense his family slowly waking up inside their makeshift den. Peering at Lilac as she came up to him and quickly made him aware she were there. Giving her a loving look and nodding, he mumbled quickly "I'll keep Code occupied. You five have some good rest in there" He said and gave a cat-like smile to them.
Putting his head on top of his forepaw as he were resting on the ground, he peered over the moor. He could see shapes moving around. Cats running, patrols patroling. Nothing he really cared about that much right now. All he cared about was keeping his family safe. He, too, had considered abandoning Code when he were young, but he had learnt to love all his kits. He didn't even know if his two last, or rather lost, ones were still alive. Or what they were doing in their lives.
Code peered up as he finally woke up completely. He raised his body to stand up straight, before giving a few jumps to wake up every bone in his body. He couldn't remember much from last time he were awake, and to be honest, he did not remember how he fainted either. He never did. His mind always seemed to make up a story about how he had ended up where he now were. All he could remember were running in the woods. He had ended up falling asleep in the middle of a leap, ending in a little bump on his head that he at the current time had not yet realized he had. Instead of remembering this, his mind made up a story that he had ran over to his parents who, in the meantime of him having been running around in the forest, had made a nest, and he had fallen soundly asleep in front of it and had now woken up.
"Hey dad, why is there two figures coming towards us?" He asked, still jumping a bit. He felt the need to run, to do something, to jump, climb, anything. But there were no trees here. Dang.
Peering at the two figures coming towards them, he made out that the one were around his size, the other seemed to be around the size of his elder brothers. New friends maybe? Acquaintances? Code did not know of enemies yet, and had not completely understood that his way of life made him an enemy to the clans.

@Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool

I live in a completely different time zone than 90% of the people on here, as I'm in Denmark (Europe) compared to you Americans.
I usually have WoW events in the evenings where my creativity is the highest, which takes away time to reply here, hence the very slow replies.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 04:18 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post

Ferretpaw peered up at Winterwisp as she spoke. She silently noted to herself that the older WindClan cat had spoken just a little bit less madly to her. That was improvement.. Right?
Ferretpaw -had- already been out on the territory. It might have ended in a few scratches to both herself and her mentor from almost running straight into RiverClan territory, but that was another point. She knew the territory a very tiny bit, so deep inside she knew she best listen to Winterwisp and let her lead the way. But the tiny bit of proudness that were buried deep inside herself wanted her to stand her ground and lead the way herself. However, the young apprentice gave in to logic, and followed Winterwisp as she started to head into the territory.

Coal peered at Code as he slowly started to open his eyes. The small replica of himself were waking up. It was halfly good news, halfly bad news. He could sense his family slowly waking up inside their makeshift den. Peering at Lilac as she came up to him and quickly made him aware she were there. Giving her a loving look and nodding, he mumbled quickly "I'll keep Code occupied. You five have some good rest in there" He said and gave a cat-like smile to them.
Putting his head on top of his forepaw as he were resting on the ground, he peered over the moor. He could see shapes moving around. Cats running, patrols patroling. Nothing he really cared about that much right now. All he cared about was keeping his family safe. He, too, had considered abandoning Code when he were young, but he had learnt to love all his kits. He didn't even know if his two last, or rather lost, ones were still alive. Or what they were doing in their lives.
Code peered up as he finally woke up completely. He raised his body to stand up straight, before giving a few jumps to wake up every bone in his body. He couldn't remember much from last time he were awake, and to be honest, he did not remember how he fainted either. He never did. His mind always seemed to make up a story about how he had ended up where he now were. All he could remember were running in the woods. He had ended up falling asleep in the middle of a leap, ending in a little bump on his head that he at the current time had not yet realized he had. Instead of remembering this, his mind made up a story that he had ran over to his parents who, in the meantime of him having been running around in the forest, had made a nest, and he had fallen soundly asleep in front of it and had now woken up.
"Hey dad, why is there two figures coming towards us?" He asked, still jumping a bit. He felt the need to run, to do something, to jump, climb, anything. But there were no trees here. Dang.
Peering at the two figures coming towards them, he made out that the one were around his size, the other seemed to be around the size of his elder brothers. New friends maybe? Acquaintances? Code did not know of enemies yet, and had not completely understood that his way of life made him an enemy to the clans.

@Empress Of Evil @Mystical Monokuma @Turtlestrike @KitKat12 @Spirited Darkness @Nightpool
Sun yawned and blinked open his eyes. He heard Code talking and was immediately on his paws. "What is it?" he ordered, jumping out of the den. "Whats going on?" (Could you quote me from now on? I feel like I've missed some stuff, and it would help if you quoted me or mentioned me when you replied. Sorry if this sounds rude!)

Last edited by dino.; March 3rd, 2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:26 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

@Swiftheart
Shadestrike walked out of the clan exit quickly. The cats who tormented her where beginign to agitate her. And her thoughts where drifting to bad things.
Shadestike continued walking along the territory enjoying the fresh air and the cold breeze blew on her fur.

She let a sigh escape her muzzle as she stopped and her head lifted to the sky with her eyes closed. The black Molly wanted everyday to be like this... She wanted to end what those cats who put her in misery.
One day... They will learn

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
@Swiftheart
Shadestrike walked out of the clan exit quickly. The cats who tormented her where beginign to agitate her. And her thoughts where drifting to bad things.
Shadestike continued walking along the territory enjoying the fresh air and the cold breeze blew on her fur.

She let a sigh escape her muzzle as she stopped and her head lifted to the sky with her eyes closed. The black Molly wanted everyday to be like this... She wanted to end what those cats who put her in misery.
One day... They will learn
Cayote paw followed the she cat out of the camp."Hi shade strike!"he said,catching up and walking beside her.she was one of the only cats he did not taunt because they where quite the same.both tormented for there howl lives.though he did not put up with it as much,he new that shade strike would soon do the same

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 3rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoFlicker View Post
A wave of suppressed shock rippled through Infernosky's body. Dapplestar is gone.
What? That's impossible. I promised myself I would make it back for her...I can't be too late. Behind the wall of Infernosky's stony face was a wave of emotions and dismay. Some of it crept through, however, when she replied more unsteadily, "...What? How could she be gone?..." Her prideful gaze that was once towering over everyone else's, dropped a little. Dapplestar had been Infernosky's leader almost as long as she had been alive...she couldn't imagine Dapplestar just being...gone. The red tabby didn't even recognize the name of Blazingstar. Neither did she recognize Shrikecall. Where did all these cats come from? She couldn't have been gone THAT long...couldn't she?

Obsidiansky's voice came from behind the deputy at this time, and Russel and Jitterbug turned their attention to the...gentler face, among all these firey hostile deputies. Jitterbug offered an agreeing smile to the cats suggestion, and Russel nodded his head simultaneously. Yes, they liked this cat, who was about to let them in and get them out of this mess, stuck between the tensity between two deputies. Immediately after, Shrikecall's deadly narrowed gaze in response to the suggestion turned their hopeful faces into fearful ones.

Infernosky then responded to the next set of questions. Anger now openly expressed in her firey eyes and up-curled lip to bare her canines, she fired back, "Of course I can prove that she knows me! Just ask Twilightsky and Swallowsong. I wanted to speak to Dapplestar because I came HOME, and I want to see my friends and family again. Windclan is my home, just as it is yours, and I am not leaving until you find some cat to tell you who I am." The lowness and intensity in her tone was dead serious, as was the muzzle that she now had thrusted in Shrikecall's face in a challenging manner. In the back of her mind she was very troubled, however. The comotion they had made certainly would have attracted attention, and she would have expected Twilightsky and Swallowsong to hear her snarling by now, and come out to see her. They couldn't be gone too...could they? Maybe they were out on patrol. Everything in her heart screamed to Starclan, begging that she hadn't come back to a clan empty of the only cats she had truly cared about all her life.
A slightly sympathetic look came over Obsidiansky's features. He felt bad-- it was obvious that this cat, whoever she might be, had been expecting something completely different. Instead she was being harassed by the hostile deputy, and now being told that her friend-- or family member-- was gone. "She led us well. But there-- there was a fire here, and then...and then another cat took over. H-he got rid of Dapplestar, I don't know what he did with her... but she returned for a little while after he was overthrown by S-SkyClan...they're a new Clan that we just recently found out existed, heh...and then she was gone. She appointed Blazingstorm-- Blazingstar now-- as her deputy, and then she left, and he chose Shrikecall." That was a short explanation of what had happened, but it was the best that Obsidiansky could do at the moment. With Shrikecall staring at the cats as though he would like to kill them, or at least get rid of them, and them looking back at him with such confusion, he knew there was no way that he had time to explain everything. He glanced hopefully at the cats, wondering if they understood any of what he had said. He doubted it...it was too confusing to take in like that all at once. Everything was so mixed up and confused nowadays, it was hard to tell who was telling the truth and who was lying.

Shrikecall watched Infernosky with a curious, then deadly expression as she spoke. He had never heard of either of those cats, and he was beginning to think that she was ranting names out now, hoping to get into their Clan. Who wouldn't? The safety and protection that a Clan offered was special, and not to be given away to every cat who came asking for it. "I've never met any cat by that name. Now get out of here before you force me to take harsher measures. I do not wish to hurt you if I don't have to." He snapped. Shrikecall wasn't a heartless cat. He knew that this cat must have some connection to Dapplestar, but as she had no proof...and as Dapplestar was gone anyways...he guessed that they had no business here. Unless they wanted to ask Blazingstar about Twilight-something and Swallow-something, they needed to leave. There was no way that he was going to allow these strangers to get in his way and endanger the Clan. The red furred one obviously had some leaderlike tendencies, but if she had belonged to WindClan before, why had she left? And why was she returning now, right after Singenight had been defeated and the Clan was getting back to normal again? This couldn't be a coincidence. Now, even if they could provide him with significant proof, he wasn't sure he would let them in.

"Listen, why don't I take them aside and explain? They deserve to know what happened to Dapplestar at least, and I can't tell them everything within a few minutes," Obsidiansky mewed, looking anxiously at the Deputy. He knew better then to cross the tom, but these cats should know.
"Absolutely not. You can tell them here and now. I will return in a short amount of time to make sure you followed my orders." Shrikecall snapped back, glaring at the younger warrior. What did this young warrior know about running a Clan? About keeping a Clan safe? Nothing, that was what. Shrikecall knew what he had to do to keep WindClan safe, and Obsidiansky was acting like it was no big deal, like these cats were absolutely no threat to them at all.
"It's my responsibility. I promise I'll keep an eye on them." Obsidiansky mewed, glancing over at the cats with a curious expression and a half- hopeful one. He wanted to explain. Somehow, he knew they weren't here to hurt WindClan...they were here on perfectly innocent business.
"One wrong move, and you're all in trouble. Don't leave them alone for a minute. Understood?" Shrikecall asked after a while. Perhaps he was being unreasonable. And if this younger cat wanted to take on the responsibility...so be it. He could do that if he liked, but Shrikecall knew that something bad would happen and when it did, Obsidiansky would be the one to blame.

"Great. You won't regret this." Obsidiansky mewed, smiling at the Deputy before Shrikecall backed up and allowed him to pass through to the other cats. "Follow me. I suppose we owe you an explanation..." He mewed, glancing back at the cats who were standing at the entrance to the territory.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

@Wolfybro

Flameblossom stretched her spotted, slick body. She unsheathed her claws to get the loose, then she leaned forward and shook herself. It was her turn to go on a hunting patrol this morning. The she-cat yawned as she looked around with her emerald gaze.

The female sighed as she padded over to a rock to search for a cat worthy to go with her on the hunting patrol. Once she sat on the rock, she began to groom her scattered fur from sleeping in her nest. The female looked around only to see early risers padding around getting ready to start the day. However, non of them seemed to interest her. She then laid her eyes upon Spireflare. Her fur bristled a bit as she remembered his snobby attitude towards her earlier. "Hmm," she muttered under her breath.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...

Last edited by Slash-GNR; March 3rd, 2017 at 07:45 PM.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:36 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
@Wolfybro

Flameblossom stretched her spotted, slick body. She unsheathed her claws to get the loose, then she leaned forward and shook herself. It was her turn to go on a hunting patrol this morning. The she-cat yawned as she looked around with her emerald gaze.

The female sighed as she padded over to a rock to search for a cat worthy to go with her on the hunting patrol. Once she sat on the rock, she began to groom her scattered fur from sleeping in her nest. The female looked around only to see early risers padding around getting ready to start the day. However, non of them seemed to interest her. She then laid her eyes upon Spireflare. Her fur bristled a bit as she remembered his snobby attitude towards her earlier. "Hmm," she muttered under her breath.
Spireflare was in his typical rude mood,waking up with a grumble in the morning. He was an early bird,usually waking up early and not falling asleep till the sun had set long ago. He slinked out of the warriors den silently,shaking the feeling of morning tiredness from his pelt and gave a subtle yawn. He wanted to get his mind off of things going on with his brother. Fireflare had returned late last night with the scent of Riverclan thick on his pelt and had disgusted him. He had never felt so distanced form his brother. Why was he going by the borders so often now? They had barley talked for the past moon. It seemed his brother didn't need him anymore. Not like he cared anyway,he would go on without him. He didn't need anycat,or atleast that's what he told himself. He padded towards the camp exit,glancing at one of the few cats that were awake which was Flameblossom. "Are you coming or do I have to go by myself?" his tone was quiet but not to rude like before,still had a bitter edge though,which was just his personality.
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:47 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfybro View Post
Spireflare was in his typical rude mood,waking up with a grumble in the morning. He was an early bird,usually waking up early and not falling asleep till the sun had set long ago. He slinked out of the warriors den silently,shaking the feeling of morning tiredness from his pelt and gave a subtle yawn. He wanted to get his mind off of things going on with his brother. Fireflare had returned late last night with the scent of Riverclan thick on his pelt and had disgusted him. He had never felt so distanced form his brother. Why was he going by the borders so often now? They had barley talked for the past moon. It seemed his brother didn't need him anymore. Not like he cared anyway,he would go on without him. He didn't need anycat,or atleast that's what he told himself. He padded towards the camp exit,glancing at one of the few cats that were awake which was Flameblossom. "Are you coming or do I have to go by myself?" his tone was quiet but not to rude like before,still had a bitter edge though,which was just his personality.
Flameblossom perked her ears at the voice of Spire. "Hmm, hunting?" she asked tilting her head as she padded up next to him. She pawed at the ground. 'Did he think of her as a bad cat? Why did she care?' she thought to herself. "Because you care about what others think of you," she snapped at herself, but she said it out loud of accident. She then pinned back her ears, "Sorry," she said crouching down a bit in embarrassment. She didn't like doing stupid things in front of other felines. She also felt easily embarrassment and felt like many cats talked about her badly behind her back, but she also worried a lot.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 3rd, 2017, 08:59 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Flameblossom perked her ears at the voice of Spire. "Hmm, hunting?" she asked tilting her head as she padded up next to him. She pawed at the ground. 'Did he think of her as a bad cat? Why did she care?' she thought to herself. "Because you care about what others think of you," she snapped at herself, but she said it out loud of accident. She then pinned back her ears, "Sorry," she said crouching down a bit in embarrassment. She didn't like doing stupid things in front of other felines. She also felt easily embarrassment and felt like many cats talked about her badly behind her back, but she also worried a lot.
The ginger tom internally sighed. Hunting. He wasn't the best at hunting-actually he was terrible at it and didn't know how he passed his warrior assessment. He focused more of his time on battle training and combat,that was his specialty and he'd prefer to stick to that but he didn't want the other warrior to think he was bad at hinting so he nodded his head. His ear twitched at her mumbling. He didn't really care about it,shrugging when she apologized but didn't say anything. He slipped out the camp exit,turning to see is Flameblossom would follow.

Go ahead & post in the territory!
Old March 3rd, 2017, 09:05 PM
I got nothing...

@Wolfybro

Flameblossom ran after the tom. She sighed as she padded next to him. She then perked her ears and turned her head toward the tom. "Umm, how have you been?" she asked giving him a smile that was crooked almost innocent. She tried to be nice to him, but she honestly did not know how he would react. However, she would not shy away from him or fear the male.

Closed Thread