Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:28 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by sillycreatur
Today 12:24 AM
RiverClan Resources
Last post by occultation
Today 12:18 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:15 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 12:09 AM

Old September 28th, 2020, 05:36 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Out of the frying pan, into the fire

Deadkit hasn't had the best life so far. Her mother, Featherwhisker ( @Mumble ) is obsessed with beauty and pure blood. Deadkit has the pure blood, but not the beauty. Her back left leg is twisted, her eyes are a gross yellow and no fur will grow on her flanks. She WAS trying to become beautiful, with butterflies, but then she ran into her older sister, Rosebriar ( @TheNyanCatMinecart ) who basically told her that dissapearing would be the only way to make her mom happy. Since she's been hiding out near the camp wall, and she's really only interacted positively with Nightpaw ( @Drago0n ). She's been generally grouchy with a bunch of other kits, when she's going to get fresh-kill. So after that long backstory, here is the plot!

Deadkit becomes apprenticed to [Mentor]. [Mentor] isn't openly nasty or anything, but always somewhat believes that Deadpaw won't be as useful as other cats to the clan. Either through pity or laziness, [Mentor] doesn't train Deadpaw very often, or very strenuously. This leads to her becoming a warrior with a bare minimum of skills, able to hunt, but very poor fighting skills.

As an apprentice Deadpaw develops a crush on [Tom]. She likes to be around him, and they become close friends. After a while however, things start going downhill. [Tom] is popular, and spends time with a LOT of other cats, including a few she-cats. This makes Deadpaw jealous, but the hides it to continue being friends with [Tom].

After becoming a warrior, Deadtoe is out on patrol with [Warrior] when they meet [Rogue]. A bit bloodthirsty, and seeing it as a chance to improve her poor fighting skills, [Warrior] tells Deadtoe to drive them out. Deadtoe tries, but ends up getting beaten, receiving a lot of scars which only serve to make her more ugly. She is taken to the medicine den where she will spend a week or two recovering.

During this time, [Tom] visits her a few times, but they begin to grow apart. When she leaves the medicine den, she discovers that he has been spending a lot of time with [She-cat]. Jealously, she invites [She-cat] out on patrol, and begins to yell at her for "stealing [Tom] from her". However, she realizes she can not attack [She-cat], as she's already seen Twilightstar exile cats for less.

Trying to contain her jealousy and remain friends with [Tom], Deadtoe sees many other cats getting mates. Desperate for love, she is out on the border when she meets [Rogue tom]. He is cunning and manipulative, and coerces her into having his kits. She thinks that at last she has found love! But when she asks him to join the clan, he refuses, calling her a weak fool for falling for him.

Now pregnant, Deadtoe goes to the nursery. She gives birth to [Kit one], [Kit two] and [Kit three]. To her delight, none of them have any physical deformities at all. [Tom two] sees her trying to single parent, and asks if he could help raise the kits. She will readily agree, and they will co-parent until the kits are apprenticed. Then, she will ask him to become her mate. [Tom two] will refuse, either because he only wanted the kits, or he just doesn't feel much love for her.

She descends into a period of grieving, ignoring her kits, now apprenticed. After a moon, she emerges, angry and full of vengeance. One night, Deadtoe leaves camp, and goes into the outskirts. Finding [Rouge tom], she attacks him, brutally wounding of killing him. From then on, she shuns all toms, ignoring them. Rogues are even worse, and any she finds she kills.

At this point, she meets [Tom three] who really does love her. He's going to have to put up with some ignoring and verbal abuse for a little while, but Deadtoe will eventually be worn down, and love him back. What happens next is up in the air, but they may eventually have deformed or normal kits.

Roles:
[Mentor]:Either a bit lazy, or pities her and doesn't teach her many fighting skills.
[Tom]:Popular, has a lot of friends, spends a lot of time with other she-cats's.
[She-cat]:Spends a lot of time with [Tom], doesn't have to be romantic, just spends a lot of time with him.
[Rogue tom]:A manipulative, cold tom who only wants to play with her. Will father her kits. Will end up mauled or dead.
[Tom two]:Will only want involved for the kits, or will only have a mild crush, so he ends up turning her down.
[Tom three]:The one to fix the messed up girl. He'll need to be patient, as she'll be snappish, and grouchy.

NOT accepting kit forms until she's actually pregnant! Any forms will be ignored!

Use that form! The more detailed the better! Or just link your character site page, and tell me what role.
Name:
Personality:
Additional info/plot ideas:
Mention me: @gs29513
@Drago0n , since you wanted to see this maybe?

SORRY IT'S LONG! :heartbouce: Thank you for reading it!
Old September 28th, 2020, 05:56 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy
Default Re: Out of the frying pan, into the fire

Maybe Dimtail can find out about Deadkit and where she's hiding? like, he follows Nightpaw to Deadkits hidey hole, and Deadkit finds out that he's the ex-mate of featherwhisker and either she hates him for it, or eventually decides that since he left featherwhisker, he must be good or something like that? He's a good cat, but has kinda a zero tolerance policy on self deprecation. @gs29513
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.
Old September 29th, 2020, 05:11 AM
You're stuck with me

That might be intresting @Jessica1917 ! We could try that out!
Old September 29th, 2020, 10:41 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

ooh ooh
reserved

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Old September 29th, 2020, 10:53 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

I'll definitely come back to this! @gs29513 (plz reserve)

Last edited by Festive Neon; September 29th, 2020 at 10:54 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:04 AM
nom nom chocolateee

My Mood: Unpredictable

Name: Nightpaw
Role: anything you desire!
Personality: you know
Additional info/plot ideas: Could help Dead when she is going through rough times, maybe Thrushpelt his way into helping raise her kits. He doesn't have any romantic interest in her at all, but will want to help her as she was one of his first and closest friends. Nightpaw (soon to be Nightsky or Nightwatcher) would also feel protective of Deadpaw/toe, not wanting her to be part of toxic relationships. He would probs commit attempted murder stand up to whoever he thinks broke her heart.
Mention me: @gs29513

Last edited by PEPPERMINT~; September 29th, 2020 at 11:05 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:12 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Gonna try to join this still thinking
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:41 AM
You're stuck with me

@Drago0n , I was thinking of Nightpaw as the first tom. He doesn't love her, and finds someone else, but doesn't openly close her out or anything. He'll just spend time with other cats, making her jealous.

Last edited by gs29513; September 29th, 2020 at 11:41 AM.
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:48 AM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
@Drago0n , I was thinking of Nightpaw as the first tom. He doesn't love her, and finds someone else, but doesn't openly close her out or anything. He'll just spend time with other cats, making her jealous.
Totally, that would work.
Old September 29th, 2020, 11:56 AM
nom nom chocolateee

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
I can't gurantee he will spend time with a huge amount of cats, but he totally has a crush on one of his friends. He also is friendos with a RC app that he has a small crush on as well. (no worries, he doesn't get into a serious relationship with her)