Last post by zozelen
Today 05:25 PM
Haggard Ruins
by dino.
Last post by BEAR.
Today 05:22 PM

Old Today, 10:32 AM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

- EveningKit [ @burntToast]
- Salmonshade [ @Tallstar]
- blossomkit [ @Ladiebugg]
- Hornetkit [ @glitch]
- berrykit [ @TheNyanCatMinecart]

FireflySplash yawned, still a little groggy from sleep. She woke at the chattering of her kits talking about their father and outside and a mish-mosh of other things from other whiny kits and tired queens. What were her kittens asking? Outside? Oh, right, she promised Berrykit to go outside. Right. Right.

``Yes we'll be going outside. But your not going outside with that bed-fur`` She teased, nudging Hornetkit toward her and licking down his messy sleep-head fur. ``Your father's by the door, Salmonshade, can you help me clean them up dear?``

it was a warm day, New-leaf was finally here, New-leaf was always a perfect season. There weren't any droughts, no flooding in Thunderclan, warm weather, and abundant prey. It was all so perfect in the season of New-leaf, like nothing could ever go wrong. Going outside with her kits would be fun! She would get to seem them be all excited about their first pieces of fresh-kill, meet the warriors, see the camp, and discover how really big the world actually was! But there was a downside. She really ddin't want to have to explain to them that they would have to wait 5 more moons until they could train to be warriors... And then another 6 plus moons until they actually were warriors. That would not be a fun conversation. But until then would be fun! She just had to avoid those words at all costs.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; Today at 10:34 AM.
Old Today, 11:55 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Cool

Salmonshade nodded “yep come here you” he says plucking berry kit up and starts grooming their fur.Once he was done washing one he moved on to the next until they were all clean he felt a surge of pride.”I want to show them the clearing he says to Fireflysplash “cmon kits” @TheNyanCatMinecart @glitch @Ladiebugg @burntToast @Saki
Old Today, 12:14 PM

Bump Policy: ✎✭|{After 24 hours, and 48 hours on weekdays}|✭✎
My Mood: Amused

Eveningkit

he/him(AMAB) | TC | a performer; ambitious and social; tad bit vain | Purrks: N/A
__________________________________________________ ___

He shook out his fur grumpily and frowned up at the cat that looked so much like Hornetkit. he preferred his mother's grooming, Papa's was finneeee but mama's was just better, in Eveningkit's opinion. Casting a glance back at his sister blossomkit who still seemed to be sleeping, he rolled his eyes with a smile. He was sure this sleepyhead would have the brains to look outside the nursery for them when she woke up so he wasn't worried about waiting for her.

Raising his tail proudly and managing to contain his own excitement he followed Salmonshade. He playfully shoved Hornetkit as he passed him and stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner. While giving berrykit and his mama a wui k glance. They'd follow, probably.

Reaching the entrance of the nursery, he stood reluctantly watching as his papa went through it. What was on the other side? Was it cool? How much different was it from the nursery. The curiosity was too much for him, with no more hesitation he darted after his dad out of the nursery.

TAGS
- Fireflysplash [@Saki]
- Salmonshade [@Tallstar]
- blossomkit [@Ladiebugg]
- Hornetkit [@glitch]
- berrykit [@TheNyanCatMinecart]

═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════
all toasters need some bread and all bread needs to be toasted
═════════════ ⋆★⋆ ═════════════