Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Most Wholesome Scenes?
by Kacey!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:24 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 08:22 PM
Hi there!!
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:20 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Ian
Today 08:14 PM
Need a mother for my new...
Last post by Kacey!
Today 08:10 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 9th, 2017, 07:14 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Sundapple watched the clearing sadly, almost mournfully. H was really considering leaving, but how could he leave the clan he had grown up in? " Maybe I'll go hunt with someone, that would take my mind off things." He said quietly. Speak up more! Cats will think of you as stupid! Do you want to be called stupid? I don't think so, so stop muttering and talk like a real warrior! He chided himself in his head. Then, he spotted a totally random tom, with dark blue eyes, and so he went up to him. " Um, hi. I'm S-S-Sundapple, would you like to go hunt or we can just talk, I mean totally up to you; I mean-" Sundapple flinched at how utterly stupid he sounded. " Sorry, I'm so stupid sometimes, what's your name?" Sundapple wanted to claw himself for being so random, and stupid, and for not speaking up more; it was like the large orange and white tom was a amber eyed kit, not a full grown 28 moon old warrior.

{ he's really insecure}
Cottonfrost looked up from his relaxed grooming as pawsteps patterned toward him. He met the gaze of an orange and white tomcat. Giving a cool nod of welcome, he tapped a spot of sunlight beside him with his long, dark grey tail.
"Well," he meowed courteousley, "It's a pleasure to meet you." He flicked his tail as the other cat rambled on, seeming very uncomfortable. Why would he choose to talk to Cottonfrost if he didn't seem to want to? Standing up, the large, lean, dark grey warrior jerked his head toward the entrance of camp.

"We can hunt." He meowed. Cottonfrost didn't mind going out and doing something helpful, it was part of his duty as a warrior. He started to pad toward the exit of the clearing, his tail swishing side to side with calmness. "An no," he meowed. "I am sure you aren't at all stupid." As you sound right now. He added inside his head. Maybe he could help this other cat overcome whatever was making him so nervous if they weren't in a clearing crowded full of cats. It probably made him nervous or something.

{Aww, it's fine; I love him!}
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:33 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She swiped a sheathed paw across his face. (Cat biscuit slap ^^) "Ew, no lovey dovey nonsense for me," she started walking away, tail lashing. Playing hard to get? This is hardly a game.
His face stung where she had hit her. But the tom just chased after her. "What was that? A bit rude! I was just telling you how cute you are!" He hissed. Mapleflame had a small hint of hurt and joy in his eyes. He had to get this cat now, it was considered a challenge at this point.
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

His face stung where she had hit her. But the tom just chased after her. "What was that? A bit rude! I was just telling you how cute you are!" He hissed. Mapleflame had a small hint of hurt and joy in his eyes. He had to get this cat now, it was considered a challenge at this point.
She spun around and got in his face, anger metaphorically flaming from her eyes. "Don't you ever call me cute again!" She hissed. She scratched him on the paw that had held her own before and headed the opposite direction. This is guy is hard to get rid of! (Don't worry she'll eventually fall! He has to figure out the right thing to say XD)
Old October 9th, 2017, 07:42 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Cottonfrost looked up from his relaxed grooming as pawsteps patterned toward him. He met the gaze of an orange and white tomcat. Giving a cool nod of welcome, he tapped a spot of sunlight beside him with his long, dark grey tail.
"Well," he meowed courteousley, "It's a pleasure to meet you." He flicked his tail as the other cat rambled on, seeming very uncomfortable. Why would he choose to talk to Cottonfrost if he didn't seem to want to? Standing up, the large, lean, dark grey warrior jerked his head toward the entrance of camp.

"We can hunt." He meowed. Cottonfrost didn't mind going out and doing something helpful, it was part of his duty as a warrior. He started to pad toward the exit of the clearing, his tail swishing side to side with calmness. "An no," he meowed. "I am sure you aren't at all stupid." As you sound right now. He added inside his head. Maybe he could help this other cat overcome whatever was making him so nervous if they weren't in a clearing crowded full of cats. It probably made him nervous or something.

{Aww, it's fine; I love him!}
"Okay, lets do that!" Sundapple said quickly. Following Cottonfrost, his tail jerking in pent up frustration. " Thanks," he meowed quietly. Padding towards the exit of the clearing, he felt strange. He wanted to tell Cottonfrost everything, about his mother, him being half-clan, his awkwardness, his personality issues; everything. Sundapple didn't think that Cottonfrost wouldn't want to hear about all of that. He was torn between telling Cottonfrost, and then just shutting up and hunting. " Today seems.... like a good day to, um, hunt don't you think?" he asked, in a clawing for the stars attempt to start a conversation.

( here's more info on the lovable bean: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=11267 All the bolded is what makes him so " Personality jumpy" )
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:25 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She spun around and got in his face, anger metaphorically flaming from her eyes. "Don't you ever call me cute again!" She hissed. She scratched him on the paw that had held her own before and headed the opposite direction. This is guy is hard to get rid of! (Don't worry she'll eventually fall! He has to figure out the right thing to say XD)
Mapleflame had decided not to interfere at this point. Staying back as he headed into the territory. Eyes gleaming, Blazetail was rather... interesting.
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Mapleflame had decided not to interfere at this point. Staying back as he headed into the territory. Eyes gleaming, Blazetail was rather... interesting.
She stalked away but then realized how rude she was. He is probably hurt now, her meek side said, But he deserved it! her angry side countered, He did, but that doesn't make it right, her blunt side interjected. Shut up! she yelled internally at her emotions. She settled in a corner by herself and let her emotions battle it out, not wanting to have the energy to counter them.
Old October 10th, 2017, 05:55 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"Okay, lets do that!" Sundapple said quickly. Following Cottonfrost, his tail jerking in pent up frustration. " Thanks," he meowed quietly. Padding towards the exit of the clearing, he felt strange. He wanted to tell Cottonfrost everything, about his mother, him being half-clan, his awkwardness, his personality issues; everything. Sundapple didn't think that Cottonfrost wouldn't want to hear about all of that. He was torn between telling Cottonfrost, and then just shutting up and hunting. " Today seems.... like a good day to, um, hunt don't you think?" he asked, in a clawing for the stars attempt to start a conversation.

( here's more info on the lovable bean: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ad.php?t=11267 All the bolded is what makes him so " Personality jumpy" )
((¡Thanks!))
Cottonfrost nodded and shook out his fur. The tom gave a small nod a small he fell into pace beside Sundapple. He flicked his tail as the other cat made his comment.
"Yes," he agreed with a twitch of his ears. It was beautiful: The sun was out, birds were chattering away, and the temperature was near perfect. He absolutley loved days like these, where he could climb trees, catcha few thrushes, and just enjoy life. He looked over the rise as he arrived at the top of the entrance that gave way to endless forest. His dark gaze lay fixed on an oak tree a distance away and he padded out, a pleasant feeling stirring in his belly.

((Leaving for territory?))
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Myik

Cloudrunner was laying in the sun as her black and white pelt shinned in it , her nose was pointed to the grass and she sniffed the air she loved being in thunderclan. It was her home and nothing else will take it from her or make her change her mind . Her green eyes scanned the clearing as she saw other cats and it made her smile. The She cat was pretty independent herself she always did things alone , she loved silence it made her think. She never liked others that much she had trust issues a lot , cloudrunner yawned and stood up she decided to take a walk

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old October 10th, 2017, 06:45 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong stared at Stoneheart as he stomped out of the nursery. "I didn't mean to make you feel hurt....", she called after him. Why does this always happen..?, she thought, a sad look on her face. Sometimes I fail to make him happy.... And this is another one of those times....
Stoneheart turned back and looked at Crowsong, his eyes glistening with tears. He slowly approached her and embraced her by affectionately cuddling into her. "It's ok." he whispered. "Do you think you'll give birth soon, does anything feel different?" he asked, but not sounding anxious. He tried to give her a small smile, but just looking at her made him grin like a goofy dog. He could never stay mad at Crowsong for long.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; October 11th, 2017 at 11:09 PM.
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:57 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
((¡Thanks!))
Cottonfrost nodded and shook out his fur. The tom gave a small nod a small he fell into pace beside Sundapple. He flicked his tail as the other cat made his comment.
"Yes," he agreed with a twitch of his ears. It was beautiful: The sun was out, birds were chattering away, and the temperature was near perfect. He absolutley loved days like these, where he could climb trees, catcha few thrushes, and just enjoy life. He looked over the rise as he arrived at the top of the entrance that gave way to endless forest. His dark gaze lay fixed on an oak tree a distance away and he padded out, a pleasant feeling stirring in his belly.

((Leaving for territory?))
Sundapple felt more confident now that a conversation had been started with Cottonfrost, and he smiled more genuinely now. Keeping his pace with the other tom, he looked out onto the territory. He spotted a birch tree at least on the other side of the huge oak tree, he shuddered. That birch tree where you found your mother, dying, don't you wish you could have helped her somehow? instead of just letting her die? a voice sneered in his head. Stop! I don't want to hear about my mistakes anymore, I want to enjoy life, like pretty much everyone else! Why can't you let me be normal?! he screamed in his head at the voice. Oh? It's not me telling you to listen to me, I'm not letting you be normal, you aren't letting yourself. The voice sneered, then it took on his tone of voice, and he realized it was right, he wasn't letting himself be normal, he was letting himself slowly drive himself crazy. " Yeah, on days like this it seems like nothings ever going to happen, and that you can enjoy life," he told Cottonfrost, pasting on a wide smile.

( yeah)
Closed Thread