Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:43 AM
“A Rabbit on the Hunt! So...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:03 AM
"I Didn't Mean Shooting...
Last post by Dolomedes
Yesterday 11:50 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:48 PM
Goodbye to this world [VA]
by Minkuu
Last post by Minkuu
Yesterday 11:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 31st, 2018, 11:50 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"
"I'm sure that Treestep or some other cat would bring you prey if that happened!" Wildstrike whined becoming
Increasingly more upset by Duskthorn's sarcasm, "You don't have to be a jerk about everything it's not funny and makes me feel bad!" He cried digging his face into Duskthorn's back and getting his fur wet with light tears, "I bet if I went into labor right now you'd probably hit or kick me and tell me to get up and stop being so dramatic!" He moaned some of his words being muffled through his brother's fur, "You promised you'd be nicer! You promised!" @Boba Fett
Duskthorn looked at Treestep, wanting to accept his offer of help, but he wasn't sure exactly what he could help with. The tom sighed and buried his head into his paws, feeling overwhelmed. "No, I would pull you off of me and take you to Daydream. Do you think I want b-" Duskthorn started, but decided to stop otherwise he would only make the situation worse. "It's hard to be nice, you know. I'm trying, but I... I'm just too used to using sarcasm. It might take a while, but eventually I'll be the nicest tom in all of ShadowClan, okay?" @Boba Fett
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Duskthorn looked at Treestep, wanting to accept his offer of help, but he wasn't sure exactly what he could help with. The tom sighed and buried his head into his paws, feeling overwhelmed. "No, I would pull you off of me and take you to Daydream. Do you think I want b-" Duskthorn started, but decided to stop otherwise he would only make the situation worse. "It's hard to be nice, you know. I'm trying, but I... I'm just too used to using sarcasm. It might take a while, but eventually I'll be the nicest tom in all of ShadowClan, okay?" @Boba Fett
Wildstrike tumbled of Duskthorn's back deciding that laying there wasn't worth the trouble, "Do I think you want what?" He sniffled getting up and blinking his exhaustion filled eyes confused by why his brother cut himself off, "No I don't know Duskthorn! Because there is a fine, fine line between sarcasm and constantly insulting somecat because you're insecure about yourself! I'm so sorry that you're overwhelmed by life right now but that doesn't at all give you the excuse to do that to cats! And for the luck of StarClan I hope you one day are because I don't know how much longer I can deal with this!" Wildstrike chided softly trembling by the end. @Boba Fett
Old March 31st, 2018, 12:43 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Wildstrike tumbled of Duskthorn's back deciding that laying there wasn't worth the trouble, "Do I think you want what?" He sniffled getting up and blinking his exhaustion filled eyes confused by why his brother cut himself off, "No I don't know Duskthorn! Because there is a fine, fine line between sarcasm and constantly insulting somecat because you're insecure about yourself! I'm so sorry that you're overwhelmed by life right now but that doesn't at all give you the excuse to do that to cats! And for the luck of StarClan I hope you one day are because I don't know how much longer I can deal with this!" Wildstrike chided softly trembling by the end. @Boba Fett
Treestep didn't know which brother's side to take. He had to try to help both of them, but how. He took a few deep breathes. First, I need to calm Wildstrike down. Arguing with him in this state is just going to make it worse... he thought. He slowly, cautiously padded up to Wildstrike,"Calm down Wildstrike. You can lay on me if you want? Would that make you calmer and feel better at all?" he asked, glancing at Duskthorn, hoping that his message to Duskthorn about being quiet and only talking when the words would help got through to him through that one glance. If it didn't, who knew how angry the two brothers might get at each other.

@Liekki
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; March 31st, 2018 at 12:44 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:10 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post

Treestep didn't know which brother's side to take. He had to try to help both of them, but how. He took a few deep breathes. First, I need to calm Wildstrike down. Arguing with him in this state is just going to make it worse... he thought. He slowly, cautiously padded up to Wildstrike,"Calm down Wildstrike. You can lay on me if you want? Would that make you calmer and feel better at all?" he asked, glancing at Duskthorn, hoping that his message to Duskthorn about being quiet and only talking when the words would help got through to him through that one glance. If it didn't, who knew how angry the two brothers might get at each other.

@Liekki

Wildstrike gave Treestep a quick look still shaking softly, "I-I can't calm down! And n-no I d-don't want to l-lay on you! I-i just want a n-nap! I'm t-tired and h-hungry a-and scared and nobody cares! Plus now t-that I told y-you two t-that Duskthorn's going t-t-to call m-me whiny and d-dramatic and y-you're g-g-g-going to side with him! And when I talk to S-s-silverscar about it l-later he'll l-laugh and s-s-say I'm j-just being s-silly a-and that you t-wo would n-never do t-that!" He rambled by the end having to take labored breaths and shaking harder than he had been before, "I j-j-just want s-someone to t-t-talk to t-that listens t-to me and doesn't c-cc-constandly d-demean me and treat m-me like I'm s-s-somesort of lesser cat for being afraid and upset over w-ww-what happening in my body!" He bawled seriously contemplating just getting up and leaving the clans all together even with the knowledge that was a death sentence and a stupid idea at that.
@Liekki

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 01:11 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:32 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Wildstrike gave Treestep a quick look still shaking softly, "I-I can't calm down! And n-no I d-don't want to l-lay on you! I-i just want a n-nap! I'm t-tired and h-hungry a-and scared and nobody cares! Plus now t-that I told y-you two t-that Duskthorn's going t-t-to call m-me whiny and d-dramatic and y-you're g-g-g-going to side with him! And when I talk to S-s-silverscar about it l-later he'll l-laugh and s-s-say I'm j-just being s-silly a-and that you t-wo would n-never do t-that!" He rambled by the end having to take labored breaths and shaking harder than he had been before, "I j-j-just want s-someone to t-t-talk to t-that listens t-to me and doesn't c-cc-constandly d-demean me and treat m-me like I'm s-s-somesort of lesser cat for being afraid and upset over w-ww-what happening in my body!" He bawled seriously contemplating just getting up and leaving the clans all together even with the knowledge that was a death sentence and a stupid idea at that.
@Liekki
Treestep was silent the whole time that Wildstrike was talking, and by the end his head was spinning with Wildstrike's words. But.... Don't I listen...? he asked himself, looking at Wildstrike. He was kind of disappointed in himself. He had tried to listen, yet to Wildstrike he had failed at it,"I-I tried to listen Wildstrike... I really did... And I thought I was listening... Just-Just tell me what I need to do to make it up to you!" he mewed, determined not to make Wildstrike feel any worse than he already felt, though whenver he tried this it always failed, so he wasn't getting his hopes up.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old March 31st, 2018, 01:56 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
"That wasn't a lullaby!" Wildstrike sobbed continuing to be abused by their kittens' kicks, "You don't love me! If you loved me you'd sing me a cheerful lullaby and then I'd be able to get a nap in!" He accused clawing his mate and feeling like screaming, "I want a lullaby! All I want is a pretty lullaby Silverscar! Don't you love me enough to sing me a pretty lullaby!?" Wildstrike shrieked ramming his head against the ground in a fit of upset, "You don't love me! You think I'm fat and ugly and not good enough for one pleasant lullaby!" He continued to bawl starting to anxiously pull at his fur.

@Broken Madness
He jumps a bit and begins to think “ .. “ than he begins to stand up and lick Wildstrikes head “ ... um.. “ he was thinking trying to find a song that can calm them than he just lays down and hums softly no words just a calm humming and a soft purr as he nuzzles his loves cheek “ ... I love you. I will do everything in my power to protect you and love you all. Please forgive me..”
Old March 31st, 2018, 02:18 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He jumps a bit and begins to think “ .. “ than he begins to stand up and lick Wildstrikes head “ ... um.. “ he was thinking trying to find a song that can calm them than he just lays down and hums softly no words just a calm humming and a soft purr as he nuzzles his loves cheek “ ... I love you. I will do everything in my power to protect you and love you all. Please forgive me..”
"
That's not a pretty lullaby!" Wildstrike wept trying to headbutt the other tom, "I haven't eaten all day, I am tired and sad and afraid and my mate can't even sing me a song to soothe my distress!" He snarled pouting as he used his front paw to slap Silverscar face, "I don't want your stupid apology I want to you to sing a song, get me food, and drown me in sympathy and affection!" Wildstrike hissed glaring at the silver tabby so hard he thought his eyes would burst, "Because I'm your heavily pregnant delicate mate and I need you to dote on me or I will bawl my eyes out and get sick and die!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 31st, 2018 at 05:18 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 02:22 PM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Just as the feline nodded and was about to let Dangerhawk off, his opponent headed upwards in a fit of anger, knocking the black tom off and sending him flying into the bushes. Leaping to his paws, he spat a bit of grit out of his jaws. “Why, you little-“ He stopped himself short, his temper flaring viciously. It would do no good to fight- that’s what Mousenose would say in this situation. When Dangerhawk sniffed the air suspiciously, Crowheart raised an eyebrow. “There are no Clan cats on our territory except our Clanmates. We’re right next to the WindClan border.” He jerked his head slightly in the direction of the border, and sure enough, scent was wafting across it.
"Should we check it out?" Dangerclaw asked. He walked closer to the border and smelled the air and then he smelled something else he didn't know what it was so he just sat there trying to figure what the smell was.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; April 1st, 2018 at 12:22 PM.
Old March 31st, 2018, 03:17 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
Ashnose cleared his throat before speaking. "I'm alright. Just distracted by a couple of ThunderClan mouse-brains." The ends of his claws dug into the earth underneath him. It doesn't matter now, he tried to tell himself. "A dimwit is just another way of saying stupid." The gray to explained. "It's kind of like equivalent to 'mouse-brain.'" He'd liked saying dimwit more than mouse-brain when talking about cats of other Clans. He found that they were always more irritated with that word. "There's lots of words like that that you probably don't know." Ashnose chuckled.

Mistkit snorted with laughter at the word mouse-brain. She looked down at his claws and frowned slightly, her tail tip twitched and she looked back at him “Probably is but..”her voice trailed off as she thought “I could ask you if I don’t know what they mean, I’m sure.” She continued with a soft purr
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old March 31st, 2018, 05:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Now that he had explained more of it to her she smiled "Oh, Okay!" Her tail started lashing excitedly behind her. Maybe he would teach her to attack later, after she showed him how good she was at erything else. "Alright Sunstrike! Teach ne how to hunt!" Being how she was it always took her a little longer to register things in her mind than most. Not that she was dumb, it just took her a moment. "Does this mean we get to go out in the territory?"
Sunstrike purred at her excitement and innocence,” Is the train ground in camp, no. So we are out of camp, we will go into the territory, after you master the crouch, and no I’m not a cruel mentor not letting you be self-taught or trying on prey first, moss is your first prey.” He replied Why couldn’t I get a tom apprentice. He flicked his tail calmly and placed a mossball on the ground then dropped into his hunter’s crouch,” Notice how my hindlegs are tucked in and my tail is off the ground and my head is up and ears picked and I’m looking at the prey, that’s the perfect hunter’s crouch, don’t worry I don’t expect perfection the first try, but before you become a warrior you’ll be another great warrior like me, often chosen to hunt because of your skill.”on the she-cat led patrols that is.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
Closed Thread