Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Frost and Dust Training
Last post by Moonraven
Today 07:31 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 07:31 PM
Truly a 'Wumbo Combo' [P]
by Fish
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 07:24 PM
WindClan Healing
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 07:23 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Fits
Today 07:21 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2020, 09:55 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaton View Post

"My apologies, I suppose your infatuation is messing with your ability to chew properly now? I'm flattered!" Buzztuft giggled to herself. Clearly, it wasn't a good thing that she had suprised Foxbound... but the she-cat was fine, so there was no need to ponder over that too much. Bringing herself back onto her paws, the calico paced around in front of Foxbound. "Now that you're done eating, where are we off to? Any place is sure to be nice if you're there to experience it with!" Her meow took on a mischievous tone as she padded closer to the other she-cat. Buzztuft raised a paw off the ground, quickly booping Foxbound's nose with it before taking a step back. Did she really just get away with that without losing her paw? That was surprising. But... it was also very exciting. Maybe she should do it again? Buzztuft gave it some serious thought, taking an uncharacteristically deep approach to this. This was too much thinking, back to having fun it was! "Oh darling, do be swift with your decision. Your marvelous pelt will only shine brightly while the sun is still up." It seemed all she said was followed by small laughter, this time being no different. All she was wondering now was how long she could actually keep Foxbound around. It was uncertain, and she was somewhat surprised the ginger she-cat hadn't already left.

"Infatuation? So we're making assumptions now, are we?" Foxbound mumbled, sitting up so she would allow herself some more breathing room in between her and Buzztuft. She didn't need to be smothered with "compliments" and physical touch. That wasn't... ideal to the ginger she-cat. Flirting lead to worse things down the road, and she wasn't going to be the one to fall for it's tricks. Even if Buzztuft did seem like a nice cat, she'd succumbed to the flirting. And Foxbound knew it would only be some time before she was infected by it's terrors.
Maybe she was being a bit dramatic, but the she-cat wasn't going to be taking any chances. But as Buzztuft asked where "we'd" be off to, Foxbound glanced at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Sure, she was lonely and did want some company... but was she going to allow herself to be in the presence of a flirty cat just because she was lonely? She wasn't that lonely. "Alright keep your fur on. I suppose you can follow along for a quick hunting trip or something." Yep. She was that lonely. Mouse-dung.
Foxbound got to her paws, shaking out her pelt a bit before padding towards the camp exit. She wasn't going to see if Buzztuft was following her or not, she'd already made a mess enough of this situation as it was. She needed to try to not give anything for Buzztuft to make flirty assumptions about.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 9th, 2020, 10:18 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Feeling Rosekit’s paws on his shoulder he collapsed again standing back up,” arrg...you took another life, I have 6 lives left! You’ll never kill off the great Chivestar.” he declared proudly, he’d let her take all his lives.
Rosekit crouched down, "Thunderclan always beats stupid shadowclan!" she mewed, her fluffy tail standing upright. She leaped at him, making sure her claws stayed sheathed, and lightly placed her paw on his neck.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 9th, 2020, 10:39 PM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Ferretleap padded around the clearing, feeling bored.

(Open)

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old June 9th, 2020, 11:04 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Rosekit crouched down, "Thunderclan always beats stupid shadowclan!" she mewed, her fluffy tail standing upright. She leaped at him, making sure her claws stayed sheathed, and lightly placed her paw on his neck.
[it’s so cute how he’s just letting her take each “life” and not trying to take hers]
Chivekit pretending to fall again,” The great Rosestar has left me with a mere 6 lives, of be merciful o’ great Rosestar” he meowed playfully bowing to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:49 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
[it’s so cute how he’s just letting her take each “life” and not trying to take hers]
Chivekit pretending to fall again,” The great Rosestar has left me with a mere 6 lives, of be merciful o’ great Rosestar” he meowed playfully bowing to her.
Rosekit quietly giggled, "I still have 9 lives!" she mewed, a bit sheepishly. She gave him room to get up, "I don't wanna fight anymore! Chivestar, we're gonna be respnsible leaders instead of stupid ones!" she squeaked.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old June 10th, 2020, 12:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Rosekit quietly giggled, "I still have 9 lives!" she mewed, a bit sheepishly. She gave him room to get up, "I don't wanna fight anymore! Chivestar, we're gonna be respnsible leaders instead of stupid ones!" she squeaked.
Chivekit gave a nod,” Oh thank you great Rosestar!” He meowed acting quite greatful.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 10th, 2020, 06:15 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

[ NOTE: Patrol reports are due by June 19th at 11:59 PM, please report them to Softbriar in THIS THREAD continuous failures will land your character in trouble. If a member of the patrol is not replying, continue without them and that character will get scolded. If your character is an apprentice and your mentor does not reply, go ahead and have them talk to Softbriar. ]

Softbriar couldn't help their fur ruffling as they stepped up to assign patrols. Too many of their clanmates neglected to give a report after the last patrols they assigned. Now, if that was them either being too lazy to actually do the patrol or just not reporting, it still ticked them off. It was clear that they weren't as respected as deputy yet as they'd like and with Duskstar gone they'd need to prove, by themself, that they wouldn't be walked all over.

Now, how would they do that? Probably... Less smiling, deeper voice, maybe? They should defiantly call out the slackers.

"Last time I assigned patrols, only one patrol returned to report!" They spoke in a loud tone, hoping to turn the heads of their clanmates. "I will take that as failure to finish the patrol! If this behaviour continues there will be consequences, especially when we are in need of prey right now!" With a sigh, they continued on, their tone staying firm.

"Before patrols, I'd like to thank Rainywhisker [ @implimm ] and Owlstorm [ @Pluto ] for their work as guards. Go get some rest, you two, Moonmallow[ @Rainquail ] and Primrosewhisper[ @Mayflower ] will take your place. Remember, no outsider gets in without being questioned and brought to me. Try to keep the kits in camp, as well." They gave a genuine smile in the direction of the two guards, glad for their compliance with the new position.

{ optional prompt: you find a half-eaten squirrel right on the border, who'd just leave it behind? }
"Blackmoor[ @vermin ], take Ivorypaw[ @Zesty Mango ], Greyheart[ @Wolfsli123 ] and Goldenpaw[ @Terrestrial ] to Herondive Hollow!" They sighed before they spoke, glancing around at the clan.

{ optional prompt: the rabbits have been busy, there are more rabbit burrows than usual and one of you fall in one. }
"The Thunderglade patrol will be led by Moonbird[ @RedHead ], you'll be taking Soaringpaw[ @Shimm ] and Ferretwatcher[ @Sneakyfox55 ] with you."

{ optional prompt: ew, what's that smell? fox dung! }
"Finally, Sageflurry[ @Starfall ], you'll take the Smallpines patrol with Emberstrike[ @Pancake ] and Nettleclaw [ @jackal blackout ]." With border patrols done with, they just needed to send out some hunters, this time they'd make it clear they wanted no slacking off.

"I'll stress this once again, we need the prey so no half-assing this, okay? Hunting patrols that don't report or return with a meagre haul will be scolded, there is especially no excuse for warriors." They acted like they were speaking to a naughty apprentice, not their whole clan who seemed to think just because the weather was getting warmer meant they didn't have to work as hard.

{ optional prompt: there's a rouge's scent trail, it keeps winding around randomly, it leads right to a great hunting clearing! }
"Hickoryflight[ @Maplefur ] and Amberglow[ @.Bread. ], go hunt in the Rougeland Woods."

{ optional prompt: you find a nest of voles! }
"Fogwhisper[ @Fallen One ] and Morninglily[ @Sootsplash ], I want you at Sunkissed Creek." They knew the warmer weather would also attract predators there, but they hadn't gotten any reports of any so without apprentices that seemed safe.

{ optional prompt: you find a murder of crows picking at an old piece of prey }
"Buckbranch[ @Slushie ] and Cormorantpaw[ @Beau ], you two will be hunting in the territory, try in the direction of the RiverClan border." That one was Eveningpaw's littermate, right? If he was anything like her they were sure that patrol would bring their fair share of prey back.

{ optional prompt: one member of the patrol brushes against a scratched up tree, getting sap stuck in their fur. }
"And, finally, Cloudedspark[ @Space ace ] and Mousepuff[ @wren ] will hunt at the Tree of Murmurs."

"I'll be expecting your reports!" They gave a quick smile, sitting down stiffly in case any problems or questions arose.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; June 10th, 2020 at 06:16 AM.
Old June 10th, 2020, 06:44 AM

My Mood: Dead

Moonmallow stretched and approached where Rainywhisker and Owlstorm were to take their places at the entrance. "Good work. You should go rest some. You definitely deserve it."
It felt nice to be assigned to do something. She settled into a spot where she could see anyone trying to come in but wasn't so great for seeing who left before they reached the entrance.

@implimm @Pluto

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old June 10th, 2020, 07:58 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Fishfin strolled into the apprentices den, looking for his apprentice. Hey, Leopardpaw he called Want to do some training?. @Lynxpaw
Old June 10th, 2020, 08:30 AM
i am veyr gud at speilng

My Mood: Hopeful

Morninglily flicked her tail. Where was Fogwhisper? She walked around the clearing a bit, hoping for her eye to catch Fogwhisper. She finally spotted the white/gray she-cat and stumbled up to her, almost tripping over a kit or two. "C'mon, let's go to Sunkissed creek." the she-cat's gray and ginger paws were itching to get out there and hunt.
@Fallen One (Sorry it's so short!)

.・。.・゜✭ ・.・✭・゜・。.
❝ Making up problems that don't exist
Why do I let myself dream like this? ❞

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

Closed Thread