Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:40 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:39 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Quacky
Today 06:36 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 21st, 2017, 09:23 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Morningbreeze let out a dip of her head. " I hope there's nothing wrong with me. I don't know why anything would be wrong with me. I eat well enough and I don't feel that much sick." replied Morningbreeze.
He paused,” My dear. Have you been sleeping with any toms. As kits could always. Be a posiblity.” He meowed If it is kits. Their is no way I am the father...or is that possibe? he had a lot of shock about him being a father possibly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

@MossFlower
Hollykit with her black fur stretched and padded into the clering. She was smiling and clearly happy. She saw a kit she half-knew,” BREEZEKIT!” She squeaked. She was only two moons old.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:39 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” Owlkit aren’t you a pretty she-kit...and Emeraldkit is a pretty kit too...” she smiled

Emeraldkit let out a tiny squeak of happiness as she cuddled closer to her mother. Her pretty white fur blind in nicely with Owlkit's silver and white fur. The purr rumbling from her wasn't the strongest but that was just because of her young age.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 21st, 2017, 03:42 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Emeraldkit let out a tiny squeak of happiness as she cuddled closer to her mother. Her pretty white fur blind in nicely with Owlkit's silver and white fur. The purr rumbling from her wasn't the strongest but that was just because of her young age.
She smiled in joy. I can’t believe my little kits are going to be opening their eyes soon. she smiled softly trying to imagine them as warriors.

Old November 21st, 2017, 03:51 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Minnowkit opened her jaws. "Big..and strong..and he has red fur." She mewed, hesitating slightly, but proud of her answer as she flicked her tail, gazing up at her father for conformation.
"I... I think he has green eyes...." Adderkit said softly, looking shocked at the sound of his own voice. HE looked at Minnowkit, and didn't say anymore, just watched her with his eyes flickering with his thoughts.
What do I say now?
Do I say anything?
I'm confused
I'll go over to mother, yeah, that's what I'll do.
Wait, no, I don't want to, what do I want to do?
Can I ask for another story, or maybe a game?

"
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:50 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Ha! I'd like to see you try!" The fluffy tom boasted, his brown pelt fluffing out a little more as he half-smiled, half-smirked. To him, Mintberry finding the cat that he couldn't charm would be amazing. True, if she picked someone he held a lot of respect for, it would probably be harder, but... still... Ottertail could try! He held respect for a few she cats... well, he held a little bit for all of them. To him, a she cat was a force to be reckoned with when they were angered. And they were powerful, just as much as toms were - in some areas. Sometimes more, sometimes less, it really just depended on the she cat. "The elders! How rude!" The tom scoffed playfully, raising his paw to swat her just as she rolled away. It was almost perfect timing - for one of them. Ottertail's ears went back in frustration at his miss, but it was quickly forgotten in the spirit of the teasing. "Hmph. Why don't you go charm them? Like you said - they'll appreciate it, yougin'," The tom laughed, aiming another swat at her as he did so. When the timing was right, chances were that he would flop on top of her once more. Their friendly relationship was perfect just the way it was - and Ottertail never wanted things to change. Like, ever.
Mintberry gasped dramatically before her paw reached out towards the large tom, swatting his ears a few times. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm not into cougars," she teased, her pale green hues narrowing at him, almost challenging him to say something else. "But you're into everyone, so it makes it okay for you to go flirt with them," she replied, trying to defend herself. The black and white she-cat huffed, before drawing her paw back under her. From there, she simply stuck her tongue out at the tom before rolling onto her back and curling her paws up over her. This was probably her favorite position to lay in. It defeated the stereotypical way at least. Besides, her clan mates found it humorous sometimes and she liked knowing she can make them purr or laugh a little. Everyone needed someone to brighten their day sometimes. He green hues didn't waver from the tom as she did so, even though at this point, she was staring at him upside down.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 21st, 2017, 07:57 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Mintberry gasped dramatically before her paw reached out towards the large tom, swatting his ears a few times. "Hate to break it to you, but I'm not into cougars," she teased, her pale green hues narrowing at him, almost challenging him to say something else. "But you're into everyone, so it makes it okay for you to go flirt with them," she replied, trying to defend herself. The black and white she-cat huffed, before drawing her paw back under her. From there, she simply stuck her tongue out at the tom before rolling onto her back and curling her paws up over her. This was probably her favorite position to lay in. It defeated the stereotypical way at least. Besides, her clan mates found it humorous sometimes and she liked knowing she can make them purr or laugh a little. Everyone needed someone to brighten their day sometimes. He green hues didn't waver from the tom as she did so, even though at this point, she was staring at him upside down.

Ottertail jerked his head back, out of his friend's reach (after she had already hit him a few times) his eyes gleaming mischieviously as he did so, almost daring her to try and hit him again. Technically, she had just taught him a lesson; be out of reach if he was going to tease her like that. "I am not!" Ottertail protested, although he was laughing while doing so, defeating the purpose of trying to look hurt. Besides, how could he really be hurt when it was so funny? As she rolled over, the tom saw his chance - and quickly half scooted, half shuffled over towards her, his eyes sparkling and narrowed in concentration before he lifted a paw (daintily, almost) and placed it on her stomach. "I win." The tom mrrowed, this time with a small wriggle like he was too excited. He was, of course, referring to the games cats would play as young kits or apprentices - in his case, even warriors - when whoever was pinned first and kept there lost, and the victor would naturally announce his win. Like the other cat wasn't already aware of it.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 21st, 2017, 08:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Ottertail jerked his head back, out of his friend's reach (after she had already hit him a few times) his eyes gleaming mischieviously as he did so, almost daring her to try and hit him again. Technically, she had just taught him a lesson; be out of reach if he was going to tease her like that. "I am not!" Ottertail protested, although he was laughing while doing so, defeating the purpose of trying to look hurt. Besides, how could he really be hurt when it was so funny? As she rolled over, the tom saw his chance - and quickly half scooted, half shuffled over towards her, his eyes sparkling and narrowed in concentration before he lifted a paw (daintily, almost) and placed it on her stomach. "I win." The tom mrrowed, this time with a small wriggle like he was too excited. He was, of course, referring to the games cats would play as young kits or apprentices - in his case, even warriors - when whoever was pinned first and kept there lost, and the victor would naturally announce his win. Like the other cat wasn't already aware of it.

Mintberry panicked for a moment, thinking the larger tome was about to squish her again before his paw simply rested on her soft stomach fluff. Her pale hues narrowed again and her voice sounded amused as she spoke. "You're asking to be bit" she replied. Her jaws opened and shut twice, allowing that teeth on teeth clacking noise to leave her mouth. Her whiskers were twitching in the process, but she twisted her body awkwardly to gently gasp his leg in her jaws. From there, she simply allowed a soft growling noise leave her half opened mouth. "mennefff!" The noise escaped her vocal cords before she released his leg and rolled away from him, onto her side. Her tongue was sticking out enough to allow her paw pad to run across it while she made a spitting noise. "Fluff-butt, your fur is stuck in my mouth!" she exclaimed, spitting once more before turning her head up and around to look at him over her shoulder, a playful expression written on her face. "You've too much fur, sir!" the black and white she-cat spoke again before turning her head away again and staring at the ground where the smallest clump of moist fur rested.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old November 21st, 2017, 09:03 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Constellation

Morningblue watched his sister's mate walk away and finished up the last swallow of the wren he had been eating during the conversation. He stood up, licking the last few scraps from his muzzle as he looked around for a cat he'd been meaning to talk with since shortly after the disastrous gathering. As luck would have it, he spotted the ginger pelt of the Thunderclan deputy. Taking off across he clearing at a trot he called the tom's name, "Passionblaze!" the blue meowed in a voice that was even and cool. "Do you have a second? I was hoping to talk to you about some thoughts I have." The blue tom lowered his voice just a bit, "about the upcoming battle with Windclan." The tom knew that anxiety about the battle to come had most of Thunderclan on edge. He didn't wish to startle any cats who might overhear. "It didn't seem like my place to go to Snowstar directly. I thought perhaps you could let me know what you think and pass on the idea if you like it?"

Last edited by Charmer; November 21st, 2017 at 09:04 PM.
Old November 21st, 2017, 09:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
"I... I think he has green eyes...." Adderkit said softly, looking shocked at the sound of his own voice. HE looked at Minnowkit, and didn't say anymore, just watched her with his eyes flickering with his thoughts.
What do I say now?
Do I say anything?
I'm confused
I'll go over to mother, yeah, that's what I'll do.
Wait, no, I don't want to, what do I want to do?
Can I ask for another story, or maybe a game?

"
Minnowkit was also shocked at the sound of her own voice.
It was soft, but squeaky. Her father's voice was deeper, would her's change?
What did she say now? Minnowkit shuffled her paws, awaiting her father's reply.
Closed Thread