RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:03 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by carmen
Today 03:00 PM
View Poll Results: Who should be featured for this month's Kudos?
Reedwhisker [RC] 17 30.36%
Stonepaw [RC] 20 35.71%
Ospreypaw [TC] 11 19.64%
Rose [Outsider] 4 7.14%
Galepaw [ShC] 11 19.64%
Mousekit [ShC] 14 25.00%
Mintpaw [RC] 18 32.14%
Shadowfur [ShC] 28 50.00%
Roosterflame [TC] 24 42.86%
Wildpaw [ShC] 16 28.57%
Pebblepaw [TC] 13 23.21%
Snow [Outsider] 3 5.36%
Mirehound [ShC] 22 39.29%
Cloudjumper [RC] 21 37.50%
Shadefrost [ShC] 4 7.14%
Crowpaw [TC] 8 14.29%
Nightshiver [ShC] 13 23.21%
Mossfly [WC] 4 7.14%
Featherspirit [RC] 5 8.93%
Rumblewolf [ShC] 21 37.50%
Sagepaw [ShC] 9 16.07%
Peachfrost [WC] 19 33.93%
Berrryfrost [WC] 18 32.14%
Violetpaw [WC] 5 8.93%
Aspenpaw [ShC] 4 7.14%
Snowybreeze [WC] 21 37.50%
Bluefang [RC] 6 10.71%
Alderstep [TC] 9 16.07%
Larkfire [ShC] 30 53.57%
Codpaw [RC] 14 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 1st, 2023, 07:34 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Character of the Month (February 2023)

Welcome to Character of the Month, a feature designed to recognize two characters who deserve kudos!

- x - x - x - x -

→ How It Works! ←
Using the form found at the bottom of this post, you may nominate two Main Roleplay characters you think deserved to be featured! Please use one form per character - they should not be in the same form.

For the sake of giving every character a chance, avoid nominating cats who have already been nominated for the month.

Nominations will be held for approximately 3 weeks, ending on the 22nd. Once it ends, a poll will be posted displaying the names of the characters who qualify for voting.

Users can vote for as many characters as they want to be recognize, provided it is not their own character. It is discouraged to vote for every character listed, as only two will win.

If two characters have the most votes, but they are roleplayed by the same person, the winner will be picked by staff based on the nomination reasons, and the second winner will default to the next highest vote.

The voting period will end on the last day of the month, and the results will be posted on the 1st of the new month.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nomination Reminders ←
Before you nominate, please keep these in mind.
  • Characters should have been roleplayed within the last two weeks of being nominated to avoid inactive characters being featured.

• You may not nominate your own characters, or advertise your characters to gain nominations.

• Characters used to violate a roleplay rule cannot be voted for the month they broke the guideline. They will be omitted from the final polling.

• Nominations must include an explanation of why the character deserves recognition. Posts that do not provide a reasoning will be removed. Additionally, be thorough in your evaluation of the character. Vague or thoughtless statements (e.g. "they're cool") will result in your nomination being discarded. We want to know why you think this cat deserves attention!

• You may nominate two characters, but avoid nominating characters who have already been nominated.

• A character who has won before may be nominated only after 6 months.

- x - x - x - x -

→ Nominations ←

To nominate characters, please use this form:

Character Name [mention user]:
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]:
Why should this character be featured?:

Last edited by vellichor; February 1st, 2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:38 PM
statement as follows.

Bump Policy: once a week, daily for patrols
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Character of the Month (February 2023)

Character Name [mention user]: Reedwhisker [ @SpiritedWarrior ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: RiverClan
Why should this character be featured?: Now.. I am not biased, no way, right, but Reedwhisker absolutely deserves COTM. Shes a well rounded character that has flaws, yes, but shes also so loving. She cares so deeply for her brother, Flintfang, and sister, Silverpaw, and would do anything for them, even if it included welcoming a ShadowClan warrior into RiverClan

Character Name [mention user]: Stonepaw [ @Pheasantflight ]
Why should this character be featured?: Pheas write Stonepaws posts so eloquently its wild! Like every they say theres a new post in the Discord, i go running to read it and i am always in awe of them. Stonepaw is a funny lil goober and I cant wait to see where his new medcat path takes him

Fae/faer/moon/moonself/they/them
Characters | RP Tracker and Bump Policy

STAFF SIGN HERE
velli was here <3
dracarys - dani <3
dino dropped a stolen treasure chest here and ran

Last edited by puppeteer; February 1st, 2023 at 07:46 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:42 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Character Name [mention user]: Ospreypaw ( @perseus. )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Ospreypaw is one of the beloved characters Flameheart had the opportunity to help. Not only is this helping shape her as a warrior and Clanmate, but her excursion with him to the different borders and territory showed her that he is not afraid to speak up and correct an adult. I think he will go a long way and become a very skilled warrior of ThunderClan with the way he is portrayed!

Character Name [mention user]: Rose, formerly Deadflame ( @~*Luka x Yuki*~ )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Outsiders
Why should this character be featured?: Rose is such a well written character with lots of depth, I can tell ~*Luka x Yuki*~ puts a lot of thought into them! She's never been one to care for family, and I think that plays a major part in their personality. As a roleplayer, I absolutely adore the character! As a reader, I think Rose is a very harsh and not the greatest character, but the thought and effort it takes to develop such a dislikable character deserves recognition!
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; February 1st, 2023 at 07:51 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 07:43 PM
eternally tired

Character Name [mention user]: galepaw @vellichor
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: galepaw is such an interesting character to read !! seeing his eagerness to learn is so comforting to read honestly and i love to see it in apprentices especially as it makes me so excited to see how they develop into warriors!! his bloodlust during the battle skirmish was so entertaining to read and i loved every second of it, overall vellichor writes him wonderfully!
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; February 1st, 2023 at 07:43 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 08:04 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Character Name [mention user]: Mousekit [ @Alchemist Kitsune ]
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan
Why should this character be featured?: From his kit vernacular to his sparkling personality, every post I read with Mousekit is absolutely phenomenal. Alchemist Kitsune does a great job at portraying a kit character realistically and has already given this character so much depth despite being so young. I thoroughly enjoy watching how he interacts with the world around him, and enjoy that his wonderment in life isn't snuffed out despite the dark Clan he's being raised in. His "telepathy" with his Auntie Larky is so heartwarming and wonderful to read as well!

Character Name [mention user]: Mintpaw [ @Wingnettle ]
Why should this character be featured?: Normally apprentices are focused on trivial matters such as training or being the best or strongest or fasted - rarely do apprentices ever stop to think of the bigger picture, or have the wisdom and gut instinct that Mintpaw seems to have. Appearing much older mentally than her apprentice rank she has a bleeding heart that strives to see her Clan happy and healthy and safe. Reading about her inner thoughts and wanting to speak her ideas into the Clan is both heartwarming and inspiring. It's fantastic to see a youth character start to become involved in pitching ideas to better their home in the Clans, and I am excited to see where this journey takes her!

Last edited by taillow; February 19th, 2023 at 02:41 AM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 09:19 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

Character Name [mention user]: Shadowfur ( @Cherry~ )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Shadowclan
Why should this character be featured?: My god I love Shadowfur. Cherry puts so much thought into this funky little enforcer and it shows. Shadow is well developed, interesting to read, and an overall enjoyable character who I hope sticks around for a long long time.

Last edited by Poprock; February 1st, 2023 at 09:19 PM.
Old February 1st, 2023, 09:39 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

Character Name [mention user]: Roosterflame ( @Willowfern )

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ThunderClan

Why should this character be featured?: My goodness, Roosterflame is a blast to read every single time. He's so innocent and happy-go-lucky, in the best of ways. His kindness and zest for life are infectious, and they make me want my characters to know Rooster just so I can experience more of these great qualities. ( Curse you Willow for making Rooster so hard to attack /lhj )

Character Name [mention user]: Wildpaw ( @fallout? )

Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShadowClan

Why should this character be featured?: Wildpaw is absolutely hilarious to read. I've laughed so many times at this character's over-the-top, Valley Girl antics, especially her designation of Dawnstar as "Dawnbestie". It seems like fallout is having a lot of fun writing this character, and I'm having a lot of fun reading her! I hope she remains a part of ShadowClan for a long time; Wildwarrior will be interesting!
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old February 1st, 2023, 09:54 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

Bump Policy: Every three days.
My Mood: Devilish

Character Name: Pebblepaw [ @Poprock ]
Character Faction: ThunderClan
Why should this character be featured?: Pebs is such a little sweetie. She was totally not built for war, but that’s okay, not everyone is. I haven’t had anyone interact with Pebblepaw yet, though I’m hoping to throw Roosterflame at Pebs sometime soon Also, the fact that her voice claim is Bluey
Pebblepaw is the pinnacle of childhood wonder, and it’s so sad to see that some of that is being ripped from her in the ShC v. ThC battle :c
Not all characters are built for greatness and longevity, but I can see a bright future for Pebs on that account (And I hope that her irp future is just as bright, though trauma is common here on WCO, so I wouldn’t put it past Rock to give her some good old fashioned Bad Times, lmao. Either way, I’ll still be rooting for the gal.)

[Holdin’ out for a hero another nominee!]
Old February 1st, 2023, 11:53 PM
Dont Forget (.) in bean.

Bump Policy: TBA
My Mood: Tired

Character Name [mention user]: Snow ( @Willow_Tree )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: Outsider
Why should this character be featured?: Have You seen her, She is amazing, To Her being an amazing sister, I never seen a cat die to their adoptived sister's father. Im Glad To see that even though snow has a disability, Nothing can stop her from being herself

Character Name [mention user]: Hawkpaw ( @SpiritedWarrior )
Why should this character be featured?: The murderer himself, One of the greatest of all times, Every post I read was amazing. I love how the writer puts their effort on him with his killing posts and his trickery.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 09:25 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Character Name [mention user]: Mirehound ( @daenerys )
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: ShC
Why should this character be featured?: shadowclan is well known for being sneaky and dangerous, and mire is both a follower of this trend and a trail blazer towards something new. she's clever and strong, though she isn't violent without reason, and she has her own agenda, despite outwardly showing loyalty towards dawnstar. so much of her past is still shrouded in shadow haha, yet dani consistently tempts us with mentions of the incident.

Character Name [mention user]: cloudjumper @canineantics
Character Faction [indicate if outsider]: riverclan
Why should this character be featured?: he's an awesome character! watching him develop has been amazing, and, despite how much i love fawncloud, he shines individually as well. cloud has an air of realism that surrounds him, and it's something that only strengthens how cool he is. he's grown in both size and maturity, yet he hasn't fully matured, which seems to be something that isn't seen enough in new warriors. zen has crafted a wonderful character in cloud, and i'm excited to see how he further progresses through life.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; February 14th, 2023 at 06:04 PM.