Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM

Old August 27th, 2017, 05:14 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
(I'm going to have to bring in some other'a fairly soon. Are you okay with doing this quickly? I'm sorry, I've forgotten to reply for quite some time o.o)
Ebonyfrost startled at this, feeling rather stupid for her previous explanation.
"I..." She paused. "When I was given this name, I was told that..." She paused again, unsure if she should continue that thought.
"I would imagine that it is for the colors of my pelt. Ebony for the dark and Frost for the light."
(It's okay ^^)
Fawnkit nodded, thinking for a moment. "That would make since." The kit turned, noticing her new collection scattered around. "I'll see you later Ebonyfrost! I need to get my things!" Fawnkit smiled over her shoulder, flicking her tail as she skipped out the medicine den.
Old August 27th, 2017, 10:39 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post
(It's okay ^^)
Fawnkit nodded, thinking for a moment. "That would make since." The kit turned, noticing her new collection scattered around. "I'll see you later Ebonyfrost! I need to get my things!" Fawnkit smiled over her shoulder, flicking her tail as she skipped out the medicine den.
(Thank you. <3)

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Shinefang shuffled into the medicine den and looked around. He wasn't really supposed to be in there without permission, but who was going to stop him? It was strange to not see a medicine cat in here. The pale, ginger warrior made his way to the back of the den and peered at the shelves of herbs with his one eye. Many of these were familiar from his many years serving his clan. He recognized the Comfrey by smell. It was that herb that the previous medicine cat had put on his wounds. They said it stopped wounds from getting infected. He glimpsed yarrow next, faded white flowers. He remembered that one from the belly wound that wouldn't stop bleeding. That and...ah, there, cobwebs. The grizzled tom smirked in satisfaction as he realized just how many of these he knew. Just because he was getting up there is years didn't mean his mind wasn't every bit as sharp as his claws. "I could probably do this job," he muttered to himself. "It would be a nice change from chasing around all those young fools on patrols, for sure." Shinefang would never admit it, but he was getting old...had been old more like. There were cats younger than him in the elder's den right now. But Shinefang had no interest in retiring. "I'll join the elders when I'm dead!" he growled to himself, before realizing how on the nose his own comment had been. "Fox dung, you know what I mean," he said to no one in particular. He fixed his attention back on the herbs again.

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:47 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang shuffled into the medicine den and looked around. He wasn't really supposed to be in there without permission, but who was going to stop him? It was strange to not see a medicine cat in here. The pale, ginger warrior made his way to the back of the den and peered at the shelves of herbs with his one eye. Many of these were familiar from his many years serving his clan. He recognized the Comfrey by smell. It was that herb that the previous medicine cat had put on his wounds. They said it stopped wounds from getting infected. He glimpsed yarrow next, faded white flowers. He remembered that one from the belly wound that wouldn't stop bleeding. That and...ah, there, cobwebs. The grizzled tom smirked in satisfaction as he realized just how many of these he knew. Just because he was getting up there is years didn't mean his mind wasn't every bit as sharp as his claws. "I could probably do this job," he muttered to himself. "It would be a nice change from chasing around all those young fools on patrols, for sure." Shinefang would never admit it, but he was getting old...had been old more like. There were cats younger than him in the elder's den right now. But Shinefang had no interest in retiring. "I'll join the elders when I'm dead!" he growled to himself, before realizing how on the nose his own comment had been. "Fox dung, you know what I mean," he said to no one in particular. He fixed his attention back on the herbs again.
{Note; Comet has a rare condition where a living being cannot feel physical pain, so thats why they are so chill about a broken foot.}
CometStream padded into the den, limping slightly, due to their paw. The non-binary warrior knew that Ebonyfrost would not be here, but Comet decided to get their hopes up, If Grousestar's reasonable he would have gotten a new medicine cat by now. The black, amber, and white warrior spotted Shinefang in the den, and assumed he was the replacement. Cometstream had heard of the old tom, apparently he had a grudge against she-cats. A bit of a sexist, Comet thought. But the warrior padded towards to Shinefang, and spoke, ``Hey, uhh, your the new Medicine cat, right? a have a broken foot. i think thats worthy of a medicine cat?`` He asked tentavily, he had always seen Shinefang as a warrior, not a medicine cat, but then again, who cares?

Wheatfur padded into the den, he had heard that Skyclan had lost their medicine cat, so the tom had decided to help out. It would be a good idea, he thought, to build some allies, as the tensions between the clans were high. However, instead of finding an empty medicine den, he spotted A young cat, and an older warrior. Good grief, there are injured cats already? The tom strode towards them and started talking, Hello, i am Wheatfur, medicine cat of Thunderclan, i have heard that your clan has lost its medicine cat, or has a new one, i am here to train one to help the clan on its feet.`` Wheatfur finished, and looked at the cats.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 26th, 2017, 02:02 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{Note; Comet has a rare condition where a living being cannot feel physical pain, so thats why they are so chill about a broken foot.}
CometStream padded into the den, limping slightly, due to their paw. The non-binary warrior knew that Ebonyfrost would not be here, but Comet decided to get their hopes up, If Grousestar's reasonable he would have gotten a new medicine cat by now. The black, amber, and white warrior spotted Shinefang in the den, and assumed he was the replacement. Cometstream had heard of the old tom, apparently he had a grudge against she-cats. A bit of a sexist, Comet thought. But the warrior padded towards to Shinefang, and spoke, ``Hey, uhh, your the new Medicine cat, right? a have a broken foot. i think thats worthy of a medicine cat?`` He asked tentavily, he had always seen Shinefang as a warrior, not a medicine cat, but then again, who cares?

Wheatfur padded into the den, he had heard that Skyclan had lost their medicine cat, so the tom had decided to help out. It would be a good idea, he thought, to build some allies, as the tensions between the clans were high. However, instead of finding an empty medicine den, he spotted A young cat, and an older warrior. Good grief, there are injured cats already? The tom strode towards them and started talking, Hello, i am Wheatfur, medicine cat of Thunderclan, i have heard that your clan has lost its medicine cat, or has a new one, i am here to train one to help the clan on its feet.`` Wheatfur finished, and looked at the cats.
(Gotcha!)

"Eh?" Shinefang spun around with surprising speed for such an old cat, giving the younger warrior a view of his scarred face and missing eye. The grizzled cat turned his head to stare at the warrior with an intense gaze. "Eh...Cometriver, right? What's all this then?" The old cat padded heavily toward the warrior and scrutinized the foot. "So you went and broke your foot? Well, what did you go and do a thing like that for?" Shinefang began to mutter unintelligible about "warriors these days" as he let his own paw hover above the other cat's. There was heat coming off of it, and just from a glance he could tell that it was larger than the other "Yup, that's pretty swollen, alright."

At that moment, Shinefang's torn ear flicked as he observed that another cat had entered the den. He squinted, looking closely at the cat, before standing straight with recognition. "Wheatfur?" he listened as the Thunderclan medicine cat explained their reason for the visit. "Hmm, well that's nice of ya. The name is Shinefang. A medicine cat?" he meowed ponderously. It was odd to say out loud, he'd been a warrior for so long. He snorted, "Well, when you've been to see the medicine cat as many times as I have, you pick up a few things. I'm the best they've got right now, at least." The old tom's lips curled up in a hideous grin, amusing by his own observation. He was glad that of all the medicine cats to come and help him figure out his new duties, it was Wheatfur. He knew that they were a former warrior like himself, and knew first hand what it was like to have blood on his claws.

He turned back to Cometstream and pointed with his paw. "So how'd you go and do that?" He turned back to Wheatfur again. "Seems this one went and broke their paw." He thought it over for a minute and turned his back on both cats. "Have a seat in the nest there, Cometsound. Wheatfur, I'm thinking comfrey for the inflammation, but the bones themselves have me stumped. I've seem bones being reset, but those were long bones like in the limbs. If their foot is really broken, those are tiny things. Any ideas?" The new medicine cat looked at the more experienced one with veiled worry in his gaze. Shinefang had two hopes in that moment: 1. That he hadn't managed to make himself look like a mouse-brained twit just yet, and 2. That Wheatfur would have an idea of how to help. In spite of his gruff exterior, the old cat was first and foremost a servant to his clan, and wanted to do this new job well.

Old September 26th, 2017, 10:59 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Rumour had it that someone had been chosen to replace Ebonyfrost. Auroraflame wanted to see for herself if this was true. No official announcement had been made by Grousestar so far, but the deputy wanted to see anyway. With a small rabbit clutched between her jaws, she pushed past the entrance of the medicine den and was welcomed by the familiar scent of herbs. The scent of Ebonyfrost still lingered, but it was faint. It was a shame that the former medicine cat had resigned. Although she didn't know her very well, Auroraflame had liked Ebonyfrost and respected her. The she-cat could only hope that whoever filled the role next would make it as easy to respect and work alongside them. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice. One that was deep and even a little croaky. It was a voice she didn't recognise. As her icy gaze scanned the den, she could see the outline of a figure sitting down. She placed the rabbit on the ground before straightening up and tilting her head to the side. "Are you the new medicine cat?" Auroraflame asked, her gaze focused on the figure. She didn't introduce herself, as most cats in their clan knew who she was. However, she didn't know who this cat was. She could hardly even see them. Auroraflame knew most of the cats in this clan, or at least their name, appearance and possibly voice. This cat ticked none of the boxes. For a moment, an absurd suggestion came to her mind. What if this cat was a stranger? But that couldn't be right. No cat could sneak into SkyClan's camp without being caught. Auroraflame frowned in thought. Or what if they were like her? What if they had the power of shadow stealth? But then again, that was unlikely too. Her power was probably very rare. She hadn't even heard of any other cat having a power. No one knew she had a power, and she was happy to keep it that way. "Who are you?" Auroraflame asked in a quiet tone. She took a step forward and caged the small rabbit with her legs. She wasn't going to be sharing any rabbit until the cat stepped out into the light so that she could see them.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 26th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Rumour had it that someone had been chosen to replace Ebonyfrost. Auroraflame wanted to see for herself if this was true. No official announcement had been made by Grousestar so far, but the deputy wanted to see anyway. With a small rabbit clutched between her jaws, she pushed past the entrance of the medicine den and was welcomed by the familiar scent of herbs. The scent of Ebonyfrost still lingered, but it was faint. It was a shame that the former medicine cat had resigned. Although she didn't know her very well, Auroraflame had liked Ebonyfrost and respected her. The she-cat could only hope that whoever filled the role next would make it as easy to respect and work alongside them. Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a voice. One that was deep and even a little croaky. It was a voice she didn't recognise. As her icy gaze scanned the den, she could see the outline of a figure sitting down. She placed the rabbit on the ground before straightening up and tilting her head to the side. "Are you the new medicine cat?" Auroraflame asked, her gaze focused on the figure. She didn't introduce herself, as most cats in their clan knew who she was. However, she didn't know who this cat was. She could hardly even see them. Auroraflame knew most of the cats in this clan, or at least their name, appearance and possibly voice. This cat ticked none of the boxes. For a moment, an absurd suggestion came to her mind. What if this cat was a stranger? But that couldn't be right. No cat could sneak into SkyClan's camp without being caught. Auroraflame frowned in thought. Or what if they were like her? What if they had the power of shadow stealth? But then again, that was unlikely too. Her power was probably very rare. She hadn't even heard of any other cat having a power. No one knew she had a power, and she was happy to keep it that way. "Who are you?" Auroraflame asked in a quiet tone. She took a step forward and caged the small rabbit with her legs. She wasn't going to be sharing any rabbit until the cat stepped out into the light so that she could see them.
"Eh what?" Shinefang turned his head to glance at the entrance to the medicine den. The gaze of his single eye fell up the shecat and he squinted, already unsettled. "Does Skyclan not say 'hello' anymore, or something," the older cat grouched under his breath, turning to pad toward the new-comer to get a better look. His bright orange eye scrutinized the shecat, and his ear flicked in concentration. "Yeah yeah, I'm going to be working as the new medicine cat. So what's wrong with ya? Did you twist yer paw too?" Shinefang looked her over carefully for any sign of injury as he muttered under his breath, "I swear to Starclan, we're going to have a clan of cats with no feet at this rate." It was then that he realized just who the shecat was, "Ah, Auroraflame,"when she asked who he was, he grunted, affronted. "Who am I? I'm Shinefang. I was a warrior when your parents were kits," he grumbled. "Can I help you with something?" he asked with an impatient twitch of his tail.

(too much? Let me know if I need to tone it down. Them working together should be challenging, not impossible.)

Old October 2nd, 2017, 01:16 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
(Gotcha!)

"Eh?" Shinefang spun around with surprising speed for such an old cat, giving the younger warrior a view of his scarred face and missing eye. The grizzled cat turned his head to stare at the warrior with an intense gaze. "Eh...Cometriver, right? What's all this then?" The old cat padded heavily toward the warrior and scrutinized the foot. "So you went and broke your foot? Well, what did you go and do a thing like that for?" Shinefang began to mutter unintelligible about "warriors these days" as he let his own paw hover above the other cat's. There was heat coming off of it, and just from a glance he could tell that it was larger than the other "Yup, that's pretty swollen, alright."

At that moment, Shinefang's torn ear flicked as he observed that another cat had entered the den. He squinted, looking closely at the cat, before standing straight with recognition. "Wheatfur?" he listened as the Thunderclan medicine cat explained their reason for the visit. "Hmm, well that's nice of ya. The name is Shinefang. A medicine cat?" he meowed ponderously. It was odd to say out loud, he'd been a warrior for so long. He snorted, "Well, when you've been to see the medicine cat as many times as I have, you pick up a few things. I'm the best they've got right now, at least." The old tom's lips curled up in a hideous grin, amusing by his own observation. He was glad that of all the medicine cats to come and help him figure out his new duties, it was Wheatfur. He knew that they were a former warrior like himself, and knew first hand what it was like to have blood on his claws.

He turned back to Cometstream and pointed with his paw. "So how'd you go and do that?" He turned back to Wheatfur again. "Seems this one went and broke their paw." He thought it over for a minute and turned his back on both cats. "Have a seat in the nest there, Cometsound. Wheatfur, I'm thinking comfrey for the inflammation, but the bones themselves have me stumped. I've seem bones being reset, but those were long bones like in the limbs. If their foot is really broken, those are tiny things. Any ideas?" The new medicine cat looked at the more experienced one with veiled worry in his gaze. Shinefang had two hopes in that moment: 1. That he hadn't managed to make himself look like a mouse-brained twit just yet, and 2. That Wheatfur would have an idea of how to help. In spite of his gruff exterior, the old cat was first and foremost a servant to his clan, and wanted to do this new job well.
[this is the condition; CIPA,

Also, The EE was a period where the clans were ruled by Dark forest leaders, then Skyclan saved them.]

Cometstream looked over at the Thunderclan medicine cat, Shinefang, and themself. ``I must've fallen asleep,`` They mumbled half-heartedly. The dark torteshell, looked back at their foot. Wow. I did not notice that. They shook their head, and focused back on Shinefang. The warrior flicked his ears with annoyance. ``CometStream. My name is CometStream.`` He huffed, and padded backwards a little, they disliked being touched by other cats, though they could not feel the pain of a claw. The painless life was more of a curse than a blessing, as CometStream could not tell when they was seriously injured. in fact, CometStream had only gone into the den because of their friend. The young cat lay down in a random nest, and flattened their ears. ``Its CometStream.`` They pushed their face into the moss and sighed. CometStream disliked Shinefang already, Maybe it was because They felt they didn't need a medicine cat, maybe they disliked his, 'Young cats these days' attitude, or maybe Comet was just annoyed about Shinefang getting his name wrong. It was probably the last one.

Wheatfur felt a bit more at ease, Shinefang was like him, a cat that was not taught by a mentor from a young age, but an older warrior. He felt... A kinship? Anyway he felt more open. When Shinefang And Skyclan came to Thunderclan to help free them from The Dark forest Reign Wheatfur though the older Warrior had helped save him from a Supporter. Then again, it may of been a different cat, but he still felt a gratitude to Skyclan. The tom loooked closer at the paw, it was similar injury that left his back left foot limp and broken. ``This is a difficult injury`` He muttered, ``This will be very fiddly..``

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old October 2nd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

[this is the condition; CIPA,

Also, The EE was a period where the clans were ruled by Dark forest leaders, then Skyclan saved them.]

Cometstream looked over at the Thunderclan medicine cat, Shinefang, and themself. ``I must've fallen asleep,`` They mumbled half-heartedly. The dark torteshell, looked back at their foot. Wow. I did not notice that. They shook their head, and focused back on Shinefang. The warrior flicked his ears with annoyance. ``CometStream. My name is CometStream.`` He huffed, and padded backwards a little, they disliked being touched by other cats, though they could not feel the pain of a claw. The painless life was more of a curse than a blessing, as CometStream could not tell when they was seriously injured. in fact, CometStream had only gone into the den because of their friend. The young cat lay down in a random nest, and flattened their ears. ``Its CometStream.`` They pushed their face into the moss and sighed. CometStream disliked Shinefang already, Maybe it was because They felt they didn't need a medicine cat, maybe they disliked his, 'Young cats these days' attitude, or maybe Comet was just annoyed about Shinefang getting his name wrong. It was probably the last one.

Wheatfur felt a bit more at ease, Shinefang was like him, a cat that was not taught by a mentor from a young age, but an older warrior. He felt... A kinship? Anyway he felt more open. When Shinefang And Skyclan came to Thunderclan to help free them from The Dark forest Reign Wheatfur though the older Warrior had helped save him from a Supporter. Then again, it may of been a different cat, but he still felt a gratitude to Skyclan. The tom loooked closer at the paw, it was similar injury that left his back left foot limp and broken. ``This is a difficult injury`` He muttered, ``This will be very fiddly..``
Shinefang watched the warrior settle into a nest, flicking his ear ponderously at the way the warrior didn't seem to show many of the basic signs of pain in spite of their foot showing all the signs of a bad break. Cometstream wasn't wincing or favoring the paw, they didn't even seem to be lying in the nest awkwardly as he might expect. "Would you mind stretching out the leg wit the hurt foot? It'll make it easier for us to look it over without making you get up."

(I see what you put down here, so Imma go ahead and pick it up).
Shinefang turned back to to Wheatfur and looked at the medicine cat again. "I've seen you plenty at the gatherings, but you might not remember me. I helped save your tail during a battle with those dark forest foxhearts," the old cat said with a grin. "I respect you Wheatfur. You're like me: a cat of your clan, whether that's through healing or fighting." He turned his head to look at the young warrior in the nest and spoke to Wheatfur, his voice low to consult with the more experienced cat more quietly. "Give it to me straight; I may be a capable warrior, but I'm still new to this world of medicine cat stuff. What would you recommend? And... Do you think that foot can be completely healed?" Shinefang had seen plenty of cats twist a paw here and there and be fine. Paw breaks were something had not seen as often, but he'd seen plenty of cats with paws injured in such a way that they never work quite as well as they used to.

Old October 3rd, 2017, 05:17 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
"Eh what?" Shinefang turned his head to glance at the entrance to the medicine den. The gaze of his single eye fell up the shecat and he squinted, already unsettled. "Does Skyclan not say 'hello' anymore, or something," the older cat grouched under his breath, turning to pad toward the new-comer to get a better look. His bright orange eye scrutinized the shecat, and his ear flicked in concentration. "Yeah yeah, I'm going to be working as the new medicine cat. So what's wrong with ya? Did you twist yer paw too?" Shinefang looked her over carefully for any sign of injury as he muttered under his breath, "I swear to Starclan, we're going to have a clan of cats with no feet at this rate." It was then that he realized just who the shecat was, "Ah, Auroraflame,"when she asked who he was, he grunted, affronted. "Who am I? I'm Shinefang. I was a warrior when your parents were kits," he grumbled. "Can I help you with something?" he asked with an impatient twitch of his tail.

(too much? Let me know if I need to tone it down. Them working together should be challenging, not impossible.)
The deputy was not really sure what to think of the cat. Honestly, Auroraflame was normally annoyed when cats sounded so annoyed even though she'd hardly said anything, yet this time she didn't frown or feel grumpy. As a bright amber eye came into view, the she-cat had to suppress a shiver from running down her spine. Either this tom was really good at keeping one eye closed, or he was missing an eye. She decided not to ask about it, at least not right now anyway. She didn't know this cat, and she didn't want to risk the chance of him being sensitive.
"Oh nothing. I just came by to see if the rumours were true," Auroraflame said. I'm too graceful to twist my paw, she thought, a flicker of amusement flashing across her eyes at her own joke. "My paws are all perfectly fine and well functioning," She continued.
"Oh. Uh, okay," Auroraflame said, slightly weirded out by the sudden fact. The deputy had to bite back the urge to make a comment about how old he must be. Well, she managed to stop herself from saying it aloud. How old is this cat? She thought, her icy gaze scanning the tom. With the way that he grumbled all the time and muttered under his breath, Auroraflame could already tell that he was very impatient. Once again, she wasn't sure how to react to this. Suddenly the thought of sharing prey with this tom seemed a little comfortable to her. It wasn't because he was old, but just because he seemed so grouchy and Auroraflame had the feeling that sooner or later, he would say something she didn't like and she would find herself with another cat to not like. And he didn't seem very happy to meet her, or happy with her presence - not that everyone was happy with her presence. "No. I just wanted to give you this rabbit and maybe ask a few questions," Auroraflame said, pushing the rabbit towards him. She sat down where she was, curling her tail neatly around her paws. If this tom was now the medicine cat of SkyClan, then Auroraflame would want to know a thing or to about him. Like how was he chosen? Did StarClan choose him? Or did he ask Grousestar for the position? How did he know which herb was which and what each herb did? The deputy had a load of questions, and had to run her tongue along her teeth repeatedly to stop them from tumbling out all at once.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen