Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old October 7th, 2017, 11:13 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Goldenpaw looked at the ground and sighed. "No..." She mewed, standing up. "I'll be fine on my own." The young apprentice began stalking off to the apprentice den. "I guess I'll see you later, Shinefang!" She called over her shoulder before slipping inside the apprentice den.

[I think Sibling 2 was taken, but father and the other two siblings are not]

Character Site

Old October 9th, 2017, 03:11 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by denysiarus View Post
luna perked up, glancing at orbitstreak before stumbling towards brambleflight. her tail stuck up straight, while a look of interest gathered on her features. orbit watched the two carefully, his eyes narrowed at the words bramble had spoken. releasing a strong puff of wind, the norwegian forest cat crouched low and swept his tail around himself. he looked off to the side, deciding that bramble wasn't too much of a mouse-brain to hurt lunarkit in some way. his gaze traced the edge of the camp, watching their clanmates bustle around.
orbit thought of when they were apprentices, and how fern had always managed to calm him whenever bramble pushed his temper too far. he rested his head on his paws, eyes glimmering sadly. he missed fern, even after such a short period of time. the clan seemed much more overwhelming and less lively without her kind energy within it. orbit sighed, letting the memories consume him, determined to forever keep fernsilk in his remembrance.
he finally turned back to the two, blinking in confusion as to what bramble had planned. orbitstreak fought the immediate need to bolt over and help luna up as she tripped and fell, not wanting to grow too attached. three more moons, and she's out of your control, he thought, claws tearing at the ground.
A grin plastered across his features as Lunarkit approached, the warrior belly crawled the rest of the way towards the kit and lowered his voice to a hoarse whisper. "You know orbitstreak? He seems a little grouchy today, so I'm going to send you on a mission." Brambleflight's eyes sparkled with mischief as he prayed to Starclan that the small kitten would play along with his idea. He knew this would drive Orbit absolutely insane, or atleast scare him enough to stop giving this poor kit the stink-eye.

This was definitely not his spawn. Too much spirit, too much spunk. It certainly did remind the tom of Fern. They had never been close, minus a few training sessions together, and of course the scolding he'd get for messing with orbit, but she always brought a bit of light in the clan. She'd also make sure this one wasn't always in such a crabby mood. Adverting his attention back onto Lunarkit, Brambleflight continued, "Here's what we'll do. I'll go start a play fight with Orbit, while you go hide behind that big rock right over there." He motioned to a small boulder on the opposite side of camp. "Don't move from that spot until we find you, ok?"

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 9th, 2017, 12:46 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
A grin plastered across his features as Lunarkit approached, the warrior belly crawled the rest of the way towards the kit and lowered his voice to a hoarse whisper. "You know orbitstreak? He seems a little grouchy today, so I'm going to send you on a mission." Brambleflight's eyes sparkled with mischief as he prayed to Starclan that the small kitten would play along with his idea. He knew this would drive Orbit absolutely insane, or atleast scare him enough to stop giving this poor kit the stink-eye.

This was definitely not his spawn. Too much spirit, too much spunk. It certainly did remind the tom of Fern. They had never been close, minus a few training sessions together, and of course the scolding he'd get for messing with orbit, but she always brought a bit of light in the clan. She'd also make sure this one wasn't always in such a crabby mood. Adverting his attention back onto Lunarkit, Brambleflight continued, "Here's what we'll do. I'll go start a play fight with Orbit, while you go hide behind that big rock right over there." He motioned to a small boulder on the opposite side of camp. "Don't move from that spot until we find you, ok?"
[aaah its short sorry]

luna stopped and thought for a moment, cocking her head to the side. after a few heartbeats, she squealed and nodded her head before trotting not-so-sneakily over towards her respectful hiding spot. orbit glanced at her, seeing the small grey and white furball prancing away before turning his attention to brambleflight. he didn't notice where she went, thankfully. the grumpy tom's tail flicked as he scanned bramble for any sign of what his— knowing him, very idiotic— plan was.
"what are you thinking, mouse-brain," orbit questioned, his voice rough, yet curious. he rested on his haunches and began grooming his fur, watching the other out of the corner of his eye. stupid, irresponsible brambleflight. no wonder fern always tried to keep him away so i could stay out of a bad mood. but, now she's gone and i have to deal with these two alone. he rolled his eyes and sighed quietly, resuming his grooming.

Last edited by lio; October 9th, 2017 at 12:47 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:03 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The reason why Bluespark complimented her so much was unknown to Asterflame, but to be honest, she enjoyed it. The praise was nice. It was good to get at least a few compliments, because the she cat was so unused to them in general. It wasn't like she was particuarly attractive, or unique, but she loved the attention that she was getting from Bluespark. Never before had she recieved this kind of sincerity, these loving comments about her, from any other source. They were quickly becoming the highlight of this day. Of the past moon, to be honest. But every time she would glance over at Azulheart and see him so close to Alabastersnow, it only reminded her of what she had lost.

What she had been so stupid as to lose. Why was she so stupid? She had lost her friend, her close friend, her... her best friend. Her north star was gone. He was there, but he was gone from her. And now she was going to be drawn to Bluespark, he was going to become the steady shield in her life, and he would take any pain from her. Because he loved her. That was what love was, right? If the tom loved her, as he claimed to, he would take the pain from her. She flinched inwardly, remembering how Azulheart had been willing to die for her. To lay down his life because he loved her. Would Bluespark? Of course he would! That was a ridiculous thought, the tom loved her! He would. Asterflame knew it. "Yes of course, dear." Mates... so now she really and truly was his. His mate. Her heart was his forever, and there was nothing she could do about it but freeze inwardly and smile outwardly, feeling her spirit dwindling away by the second. Soon she would be nothing but a cheerful outer shell with a broken, hollow soul - and that would wear down. Her guard would be gone. Bluespark was going to eat away at her mind, and then she would be a brainwashed creature with no desire in life but to be the perfect mate to her love.

The love of her life. Her one and only...

Bluespark.

Oh, that thought was horrible! It was awful. It was almost too much for her to bear. She wouldn't be able to handle it for much longer, either. Somebody help me. Help her from becoming this way. But it was too late - they were headed over in the new lovebirds' direction, and Asterflame was trying her best to avoid all forms of eye contact with Azulheart. She couldn't look at him... because it hurt. Why, oh why had her crush on him had to start now? Now that he was gone.

The white she cat laughed her usual, sparkling, tinkling laugh and brushed her face against Azulheart's. "Of course they will! What's better then seeing two cats who were meant for each other get together?" Mr. Bad Boy and Ms. Popular. It was the most overtold story of all time, but there was one other - and that was Mr. Jock and Ms. Nerdy Girl. And there were no prizes for guessing who was who. It was obvious - to her, at least.

Wasn't it obvious to everyone else? Her purr rumbled in her throat, her eyes sparkled happily, and she got up alongside him, keeping her tail entwined with his as they headed over towards Bluespark and Asterflame - who were heading in their direction as well. "We came to tell you some good news! Azulheart and I are mates now - isn't that just wonderful?" She mewed, her voice almost high - but not quite. For the moment being, she was happy. Truly happy. It was like her heart was normal once again, before she had been so cruel to Azulheart and broken Bluespark's heart.

Those had been dark days for everyone, and the white feline was not unaffected. But now? Now she was happy! She had won! She had really, truly, won in the end. Azulheart was hers. Hers to never torment again, never torture again, but to love until they both were dead. And if he didn't do exactly as she wanted - they might be parted through death sooner then he thought. The dark meaning behind this made Alabastersnow chuckle, but she passed it off as a sweet laugh as she gazed directly at her sister. She could see the expression on Asterflame's face, and the brave cover-up that the she cat was trying to pass over as her own. She could see the pain and avoidance of looking at Azulheart written all over her features. She could see all of this, and a cruel thought crossed her mind.

Have a little crush, do we, Ast? Well that's not right! Especially not to your mate - or mate-to-be, I'm sure. Maybe this little wake up call will get your mind back on being faithful to your mate, hm, dear?

The white feline glared at Asterflame for a second before the lowest of purrs rumbled in her throat. She made direct eye contact with her sister, then turned and winked at Bluespark, mouthing'watch this' which undoubtedly had Asterflame confused, before she turned back once more to her sweet sister. "Aster, dear, doesn't Azulheart look just positively handsome today? I mean, I could hardly believe my good look! A good looking tom like him... wouldn't you agree that he looks very handsome?" And with that, her blue eyes fixed innocently on her sister as she watched and waited for the she cat to snap beneath her will. Of course... because Alabastersnow was great at getting that to happen to other cats. The purr rumbled in her throat and she continued to glance over at Bluespark and waited to see what would happen when his dear, beloved Asterflame betrayed him and confessed her adoration to the world. Or at least - close enough.

The words hit Asterflame hard. For a moment she stumbled sideways into her love - before she regained her balance, an expression of betrayed agony crossing her features. "That is... great! That's great news. You two really..." Her voice trailed off. They didn't deserve each other. Azulheart deserved way better then Alabastersnow, while Alabastersnow didn't deserve him at all. They didn't fit together. It was a horrible match. But Asterflame had to think of something to say. They shouldn't be together, they shouldn't! But still the she cat had to think of something to say. "...should be happy together," She finished finally and breathed a sigh of relief. They should. Azulheart needed to be happy with whoever he was with, that was all Asterflame desired. But when the she cat continued, the feline froze. She didn't want to lie. She tried not to look at Azulheart, to pretend that she hadn't heard her sister, but she couldn't, because Alabastersnow just kept GOING. And going. And going.

"Um, I..." She looked at Bluespark, then Alabastersnow, then Azulheart, and took a deep breath as she fixed her gaze back on her sister. "You know what, Alli? He does. He does look very handsome today." That was probably the stupidest thing she could have said in that moment, but oh well. It had been said. And honestly, the confidence and respect that that was spoken with would have been perfect. But, Asterflame didn't stop - she kept going before Alabastersnow could say a word.

"Is that what you wanted to hear? Because I can go on. Or, maybe I was just... what is it called... oh yeah, being nice. I've heard it's extremely useful, you should try it sometime, Alli!" Before her sister could say anything else, she kept going. She couldn't stop now. She was sure Bluespark would be furious, but she would fix that in a second. Right now she was beating down Alabastersnow. "Or maybe, maybe I was just stating a fact. The sky is blue, the grass is green, Azulheart is handsome. Ever think of that, sister?" The word was spoken with the ultimate amount of venom. The most venom that could be put into a single word.

"Aww, that's adorable! Sounds like Aster has a little crush," Alabastersnow retorted.

The whole world was turning upside down for Asterflame today. But she wasn't taking any more. "You're being stupid. I'm with Bluespark, who treats me well and is just about perfect and is very handsome as well. Being with him is an opportunity you passed up, dear sister." It was almost as though the two toms were no longer there. It was just her and her sister. Fighting... as usual. They were always fighting. Today was no exception, because they fought all the time. They had always gotten along, then fought, and so on and so on.

"Okay! I'll do you a favor, Aster-dear... I won't rip your true love apart if he answers this question honestly. Zul, darling - wouldn't you agree that Asterflame looks absolutely stunning today? I mean, like... too beautiful for words?" It was her victory. Her mate would answer honestly, which of course would be 'no,' and she would leave him be. And everything would be absolutely fine. Bluespark would be fine.

"You harm him and I'll make you wish you were never born, Alabastersnow. And don't you DARE make him say anything - I have a MATE." With that, she came out of a trance and turned to her... mate. Well, she felt a little bad for just ignoring Azulheart as though he wasn't there, but Bluespark was her focus right now. He was her mate. She needed to focus on him. And now she was pleading with him. "And he's not my true love. I promise, Bluespark, it doesn't matter whether I think he's handsome or not because I'm in love with you. I chose you."[/B] How to get a tom back on your side, 101. But she meant it. She had chosen Bluespark, not Azulheart (not that she had much of a choice now) and she was okay with her choice. In love with? Maybe strong words, but then again, these were strong feelings she was talking about. Maybe she was in love.
Bluespark provided a cheerful grin - for the first time in forever it seem. Because he was genuinely happy. The piebald cat had everything he wanted. Well...not exactly, what he wanted, but he had what he needed. Starclan provided the sweet blue cat to love him for eternity. But, his partner in crime...had to be up to something. He caught her little look, and his expression contorted into something of curiosity. Mixed with a bit of peculairness. Whenever Alabastersnow was up to something, it wasn't good. At all. Something evil was brewing and for once in Bluespark’s life he didn't feel like ruining Azulheart’s life. Bluespark had Asterflame to keep his heart forever young. She was his. Finally. He won. He felt he won it all because he allowed himself to believe he stolen Asterflame’s heart. Something Azulheart failed to do.

Alabastersnow asked Asterflame a question. The question made Bluespark poke his snout upwards in a snobby manner. “Why ask such a ridiculous -” briskly, the piebald Tom had turned his head to Asterflame. Because she had answered. Not only did she answer, but she admitted that the other Tom looked handsome. Bluespark stole a glance at his former best friend, he could clearly see Azulheart shuffling on his paws in a nervous manner. The grey Tom’s eyes flitted around to be distracted by the littlest of things. Narrowing his eyes, Bluespark swished his tail behind him, hitting it softly against his mate’s before he clung onto hers and squeezed it for a moment. A little too hard. The only Tom she needed to be attracted to was him. Only him. Wasn't he enough? For her to admit that Azulheart was handsome was evident enough that she was attracted to him. Ugh! It aggravated him because he felt himself reliving their past when they first met the sisters.

Or, was it just Alabastersnow? Trying to sabotage their relationship because she didn't want Asterflame to be happy. Well, newsflash, Alli! If Asterflame wasn't happy, then Bluespark wasn't. The white feline was such a devious one that Bluespark didn't realize that his claws were digging into the terrain out of frustration. Azulheart this, Azulheart that! Why did everything have to be about him? Bluespark saw himself as the one with more brawn, the prettier boy. The one who could catch all the ladies’ attention. Truthfully, Asterflame oughta admire what she have.

“The two of you will...be cute together.” There, nice words to say to the new couple. Even if he didn't mean it. Azulheart honestly deserved to die a brutal death of solitude. His eyes flicked over to his old friend, Azulheart giving him a sad glance, then looked at the two sisters who were sizing each other up. Bluespark brought that back to his attention, and the Tom felt a fury to roll his eyes. “I'd appreciate it, of you stop questioning what my mate think of yours, Alabastersnow.” What was she exactly trying to prove?

Bluespark was initially starting to get angry upon hearing the fact that Asterflame was calling Azulheart handsome. But, their argument. The words that tumbled out the blue feline’s maw, made Bluespark produce a smug grin. She had snapped on Alabastersnow, and reminded her that she had a mate. It made his heart beat out of pride, and his sudden envy combusted into flickering ashes. It dissipated quickly within thin air, and he nuzzled the side of her cheek. He has heard the compliments that she gave the Tom, but it was the fact that she...stood up for herself, in a way. He held her heart. He had the key. Alabastersnow indeed passed up an extradroadinary Tom such as himself. He could had devoted himself to treating her like a queen. But, nope! She gave that away because she wanted...that.

Bluespark gave the blue cat a sweet smile, tilting his head for a moment upon her words. He has been enamored with them. Giving her a piece of his trust because he figured he held her loyalty. “Hey, it's alright.” His voice was soothing and he used his tail to affectionately drag his tail on her ears. “I'm just satisfied that you know where you belong. And, that you will finally accept all my love instead of pushing it away.” A she cat like Asterflame deserved all the love. Nothing but love. Bluespark knew he could give her that. He didn't even bother to look back in Alabastersnow’s direction. It was the simple fact that he felt she was trying to sabotage a new beginning. The relationship with his mate. Couldn't she let it go and allow them all to be happy?

Wait wait - what? It was a fact that Azulheart was handsome? Azulheart had been afraid to even glance up at the two sisters. Indeed...they were fighting. Azulheart thought they were going to exchange congratulations before going separate ways. But, nope! And, how did he end up in this conversation? It was out of place to him. Azulheart refused to even give them a glance. He tried his best to close his ears. This was absolutely ridiculous! Alabastersnow causing drama...which shouldn't be a surprise, really. Alabastersnow was the epitome of drama. Now, that was a trait Azulheart would love to get rid of. That, and her attitude. Plus, her unloyalty. Basically, all the flaws. So, she could be perfect. And, tamable. And, sweet. Yet…Alabastersnow was none of this.

Azulheart did look up when Asterflame admitted that he was handsome. His eyes grew wide as two large suns. Was...was that a good thing? Alabastersnow was feeding her, and instead of succumbing to being satiated, Asterflame continued to gobble up everything Alabastersnow threw at her. The Tom felt out of place, and he gently moved his muzzle to touch his beloved’s ear. “Can't we just be happy for one another? Stop fighting all the time. The two of you are sisters.” He tried to get his two scents in when it just became too rowdy. Like in any moment they would began fighting. Azulheart simply wanted to embrace the day as new warriors and to seize the day with their mates. Maybe even rekindle his friendship with Bluespark...but, the way the other Tom was looking at him, Azulheart knew that opportunity was gone before it even came.

“Well, I'm very happy that the two of you found love.” His comment was soft, he hoped she heard him. He nudged his mate, giving her a look of dismay. This was not what they had agreed on. They came to tell their two friends the good news, not start some unnecessary play. “Alabastersnow...behave.” The only thing the Tom could do was dismiss the compliments he heard about him. They hadn't been directed at him, but still...they were said. If they thought he was handsome, then he must had been doing something right. Maybe...maybe scars weren't so bad. Right now, it wasn't the time to be proud. He needed to get his mate under control before someone ends up losing it...and judging by now Bluespark was silently reacting…

He was about to suggest that they leave, but Alabastersnow flipped the question to him. Oh, now they wanted to put him into this argument? Azulheart shook his head. “I'm not going to answer that.” It was a stupid question. Of course, Azulheart thought Asterflame was beautiful. But, apparently Alabastersnow had insecurity issues. Which was hard to believe since Azulheart practically married the goddess of this entire clan. It pained him to admit it, but if both girls were put off for exploitation, Alabastersnow would have a lot more fans hounding her. He flicked his ears at Asterflame’s words, keeping his gaze on Alabastersnow. Was he a ghost or something? A spirit that she couldn't see? Did she really just threaten him like he wasn't in front of her? Azulheart blinked his eyes - okay. So, how should he approach this? Azulheart was positive that she wouldn't hurt him. Oh no, they were mates. This wouldn't be an abusive relationship. He wasn't afraid to fight back. He was forced to be with her to protect his loved ones, but he allowed himself to believe he was with her on his own free will. He wanted to believe that he could actually love this Molly. Grow old with her and everything.

When Asterflame turned to talk to Bluespark, Azulheart sighed and he gently threw his tail around his Molly’s soft back. He reminded himself constantly that in order to win this demented lover, you had to provide tender loving. So, he nosed his way through her neck, inhaling in the sweetest scent known to earth. “You know you're the only one I have eyes for, sweetheart. You're the one too stunning for words. I just wish you would stop the threats. They're getting a little too old, don't you think, love?” That should be good enough to stay on her good side for a while. His voice was a low whisper so only she could hear the light teasing. They just started this relationship and he had no intentions on building it up based on problems. The past was the past. It was time to walk through a new door. He kept his nose into his mate’s scruff, but his eyes slid over to the other newest couple. Asterflame looked happy. Truly happy. Now, that was real loyalty. Something he hoped would last long for the two.
Old October 13th, 2017, 07:56 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Constellation (just a starter)
Zerokit

Zerokit sat in the entrance of the nursery, her head drooped and her gaze fixed on her paws. The tortoiseshell sank her claws in and out of the dirt, her nerves making her look up. She relaxed when she realized her overly-nervous brain was wrong. Nobody was laughing at her. Still, she didn't meet anyone's gaze. Zerokit wasn't..rude, not at all, but just...sad. She felt sad all the time, and she had no idea why. She tried to be positive but she just..didn't feel able to. She sighed. Maybe she needed something cheerful. She glanced around, spotting a group of kits. She tensed. They wouldn't want to hang out with her. She knew it. They had their own little group, she'd just be intruding. Besides, she was too weird for them. She averted her gaze to a beetle, halfheartedly pawing it, her gaze not showing amusement as it scurried along. She still felt sad, and nervous. Zerokit noted the sunshine helped, just a tiny bit, but it wasn't enough to make her smile.

Zerokit kept her gaze down still, flexing her claws into and out of the dirt, making tiny indents. She decided to try and figure out what her prefix meant. Zero. How little she mattered? How many friends she had? She stopped thinking about that quickly. No more sadness. Zerokit swallowed, she needed something to distract her. She lifted her dull gaze. The day was sunny, clouds drifted through the sky, and she tried to make shapes out of them. That was happy. How to the others do this? She thought, only seeing blobs of white fluff. She sighed and smoothed her pelt, her tail flicking. Something happy had to happen, it always did, maybe there were ceremonies today? No, probably not..besides, she wasn't friends with any older kits or apprentices, why should she care they were going to a higher rank? Zerokit just swept her gaze around the clearing, hoping someone cheerful would come over to give her just a bit of happiness.

(My poor depressed child)
Old October 14th, 2017, 10:11 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Oakpaw smiled at his compliment. She was brave wasn't she? Most apprentices would be wailing and complaining about this, but she was different. Oakpaw could even be considered mature! Refocusing on reality, Oakpaw stared down at Shinefang. "What inspired you to be a medicine cat?" Although the question was random, Oakpaw had to admit, this had been nagging at the back of her head the whole time she was with the elderly tom.

(OML YOUR ICON- XD)
(You like it? I thought it was cute :3)

Shinefang scoffed as he tromped into the clearing, his tired joints seeming to waver under him now that the end of this heavy-lifting was in sight. "Inspired nothing. Skyclan needed a medicine cat, I knew a thing or two about herbs from all my trips to the medicine den, so I told Grousestar I was the best cat for the job, and he agreed." Shinefang didn't mention the other factors that went into his decision: the fact that patrols were starting to tire him out, or the fact that retiring to the elders where he'd have endless time to think about his life sounded like actual, literal torture, or the that for him it was a clever way to get back at Starclan for all the cats he had loved that they took from him. Now if they wanted one of his clanmates, he'd have to pry them from his cold, dead claws.

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
(You like it? I thought it was cute :3)

Shinefang scoffed as he tromped into the clearing, his tired joints seeming to waver under him now that the end of this heavy-lifting was in sight. "Inspired nothing. Skyclan needed a medicine cat, I knew a thing or two about herbs from all my trips to the medicine den, so I told Grousestar I was the best cat for the job, and he agreed." Shinefang didn't mention the other factors that went into his decision: the fact that patrols were starting to tire him out, or the fact that retiring to the elders where he'd have endless time to think about his life sounded like actual, literal torture, or the that for him it was a clever way to get back at Starclan for all the cats he had loved that they took from him. Now if they wanted one of his clanmates, he'd have to pry them from his cold, dead claws.
(It is!
It caught me completely off guard XD i was used to seeing yoshi and now i see
CAT DOCTOR!)

Oakpaw's eyes widened. "It was that easy? Wow you must be so lucky!" The molly noticed his tiredness, and cleared her throat. "Do you want me to get off? I can walk to the medicine den, er- limp to the medicine den," she offered kindly.

(Sorry it's short :P)
Old October 15th, 2017, 10:20 AM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
(It is!
It caught me completely off guard XD i was used to seeing yoshi and now i see
CAT DOCTOR!)

Oakpaw's eyes widened. "It was that easy? Wow you must be so lucky!" The molly noticed his tiredness, and cleared her throat. "Do you want me to get off? I can walk to the medicine den, er- limp to the medicine den," she offered kindly.

(Sorry it's short :P)
"Lucky?" Shinefang repeated, scorn in his voice. "Hardly. A warrior makes his own luck," he muttered. He knelt down next, having heard Oakpaw's invitation. "Yeah sure, but keep your weight off that paw," he warned. "Once we're inside, you can settle down in a nest and I'll have a better look at it."

Old October 15th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Lucky?" Shinefang repeated, scorn in his voice. "Hardly. A warrior makes his own luck," he muttered. He knelt down next, having heard Oakpaw's invitation. "Yeah sure, but keep your weight off that paw," he warned. "Once we're inside, you can settle down in a nest and I'll have a better look at it."
Oakpaw frowned at his bitter reply. Did he not enjoy being a medicine cat? The apprentice shrugged it off, and slowly climbed down from his back. She almost touched her paw to the ground, but was lucky enough to keep it in the air. "I'll meet you there," she called as she limped away.
Old October 15th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sigh...

@starfall

Shinefang sighed an exhausted sigh, as he shuffled toward the freshkill pile, his one eye half shut with exhaustion. The golden tabby tom snagged the first piece on the very top without even bothering to look at what he was grabbing and plopped down where he was, digging into the prey, suddenly ravished now that he was tasting food for the first time that day. Sloppily, he licked the side of his mouth clean.