Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:42 AM

Old April 13th, 2024, 10:49 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Punishments

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Leading the two cats she had already spoken to, plus a third that she had figured another Lionheart would take care of but hadn't yet, Dusklion turned to face Duststorm, Teardrop, and Mothcrash. She fixed them with a frosty glare, tail lashing. She didn't even know what Mothcrash's excuse would be, but frankly was in no mood to hear it. "Since I've got no idea where Birds is, 'n Fades is still healin', your punishment rests in my paws." A fact that would've brought a smirk to her face if she hadn't felt overworked lately. "Duststorm, Teardrop, I've heard your excuse. Mothcrash, I frankly don't care what yours is. Bottom line is you three disappeared with no word, no explanation, 'n then just thought you could prance back like it was nothin'. RiverClan doesn't need warriors whose loyalties are divided. So if you feel like that's you, leave now. I'm serious. Get out 'n stay out." Hopefully her tone would convince them she was serious.

"...If you have suddenly realized that you do in fact want to contribute to RiverClan, then I need to see it. I want you three to go to separate areas of the territory 'n return only when you each have at least three pieces of prey. Understood? Do this before night fall tonight 'n I'll consider your transgressions repaid." And with that she gave a flick of her tail to dismiss the three.

[ @RoboPrism. - so since you weren't made aware of the fact that your cats were actually missing, there's no temporary exile or otherwise harsh punishment here - dusk is just asking them to catch some prey and bring it back to the clan. there just needs to be three posts in total - one responding here, one out in a territory thread catching prey, and one reporting back here to dusk! this will be due by 4/21. let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 13th, 2024, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPrism View Post
~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A starless-night black, short-haired she-cat, with vicious deep-blue eyes.
Family: Sister of Duststorm.

"Hey," she bristled her fur, squinting her eyes, "my hairball of a sister went missing, and it's family-obligation or what-not to look for them right? Well I just saw her slink all the way back with that other hairball, so I'm taking a nap in a den now if you don't mind."
She tried trotting away with a flick of her tail and a comment. "It was nice not being crowded in the camp for a while, too, so think of it as a stress release session or whatever." She huffed, scrunching her snout at her own words.
Stress release would be wringing somebody's neck...

(S'okay, the time just got by is all lol ;p)

Mistyshard narrowed her eyes slightly at Blackfeather's attitude, but decided not to comment further on it. She did have a valid reason; it's something Misty would have done a few moons ago as well. Actually, it was something she had done, when she went on her non-successful search for Birdsnow. However Blackfeather's attitude was really pissing her off. Usually she'd have let it slide, but some sort of punishment needed to happen here. Even if it was minor.
"Your excuse was sensible I suppose, but your attitude towards me is downright disrespectful. If you wish to remain in RiverClan bring back three pieces of prey so that you'll at least do something to make up for your disappearance. And be back by sundown."
Her brows were furrowed and her tail lashing ever so slightly. There was no excuse for not completing this. It was simple, just bringing back three catches, and Blackfeather should be glad she was letting her off so easily.

[ There will be no harsh punishment for Blackfeather since you were not informed of her going missing. She simply needs to bring back three catches, and have three posts - one here, one catching the prey, and one bringing it back. This is due by the 23rd of April. ]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:16 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

Mistyshard narrowed her eyes slightly at Blackfeather's attitude, but decided not to comment further on it. She did have a valid reason; it's something Misty would have done a few moons ago as well. Actually, it was something she had done, when she went on her non-successful search for Birdsnow. However Blackfeather's attitude was really pissing her off. Usually she'd have let it slide, but some sort of punishment needed to happen here. Even if it was minor.
"Your excuse was sensible I suppose, but your attitude towards me is downright disrespectful. If you wish to remain in RiverClan bring back three pieces of prey so that you'll at least do something to make up for your disappearance. And be back by sundown."
Her brows were furrowed and her tail lashing ever so slightly. There was no excuse for not completing this. It was simple, just bringing back three catches, and Blackfeather should be glad she was letting her off so easily.

[ There will be no harsh punishment for Blackfeather since you were not informed of her going missing. She simply needs to bring back three catches, and have three posts - one here, one catching the prey, and one bringing it back. This is due by the 23rd of April. ]
~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

Blackfeather sneered, hissing as she stalked back towards the camp entrance. Her fur bristled while her claws itched. She would have this over with soon enough.

(Lol, sorry about the hissy-fit, and thanks for the little assignment, this girl needs something to do :> )
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old April 13th, 2024, 11:25 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by taillow View Post
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Leading the two cats she had already spoken to, plus a third that she had figured another Lionheart would take care of but hadn't yet, Dusklion turned to face Duststorm, Teardrop, and Mothcrash. She fixed them with a frosty glare, tail lashing. She didn't even know what Mothcrash's excuse would be, but frankly was in no mood to hear it. "Since I've got no idea where Birds is, 'n Fades is still healin', your punishment rests in my paws." A fact that would've brought a smirk to her face if she hadn't felt overworked lately. "Duststorm, Teardrop, I've heard your excuse. Mothcrash, I frankly don't care what yours is. Bottom line is you three disappeared with no word, no explanation, 'n then just thought you could prance back like it was nothin'. RiverClan doesn't need warriors whose loyalties are divided. So if you feel like that's you, leave now. I'm serious. Get out 'n stay out." Hopefully her tone would convince them she was serious.

"...If you have suddenly realized that you do in fact want to contribute to RiverClan, then I need to see it. I want you three to go to separate areas of the territory 'n return only when you each have at least three pieces of prey. Understood? Do this before night fall tonight 'n I'll consider your transgressions repaid." And with that she gave a flick of her tail to dismiss the three.

[ @RoboPrism. - so since you weren't made aware of the fact that your cats were actually missing, there's no temporary exile or otherwise harsh punishment here - dusk is just asking them to catch some prey and bring it back to the clan. there just needs to be three posts in total - one responding here, one out in a territory thread catching prey, and one reporting back here to dusk! this will be due by 4/21. let me know via VM if you have any questions! ]
~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

&

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

&

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.
--------------------------------------------------

Duststorm shared a satisfied glance with Teardrop's grumpy brows. And watched as he got up silently and took off on his own. She hesitated, and nodded to the Lead Lionheart before taking her own leave.
"Thanks for straightening our tails out."

Mothcrash scuttled from the scary cat's presence, finding himself peeling from the camp in seconds.
Three things, three things... I hope I can find something...

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 13th, 2024 at 11:26 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 01:08 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

With their borders clear and more secured than before - no thanks to anyone but Dusklion and the cats she had taken out there with her - the dark tabby stalked back into camp. A few droplets of blood still fell from where she'd gotten hit from the last outsider she had faced but nothing that would bother her that much. "Troutpaw!" she called with a lash of her tail, wanting to get this over with so she could go collapse at the side of her brother's nest.

"You're demoted, that part should've been clear enough," came the snide response as soon as the disgraceful warrior showed himself. She had once held high hopes for him, had even considered promoting him to join her on the Lionheart team that was trying its best to aide RiverClan. But now... "I want the walls of camp inspected, the sides of dens, 'n I want them patched up if there's any holes. You're not to go anywhere near Fades 'n the medicine den. I don't care if you're hurt, if I catch you even breathin' near him I'll have your tongue." Who knew what else this warrior would do if he didn't want to fight the rogues that had put her brother in a nest fighting for his life?

"Once you've done that, we'll see about givin' you your rank 'n name back." She would've brought his punishment to Birdsnow, but her trust in their leader had completely diminished though, what between her lack of presence in the camp and the way she had already brought three cats before her to be punished but hadn't been given any clear answers on what to do. So if anything when Fades woke up, she'd turn it over to him. For now though none of those options were viable, so that left it up to her. Lovely.

[ Troutpaw - @MockingRabbit ]
[ so troutpaw just needs to make a post at each of the dens and camp clearing thread, save for the medicine den, of him looking for any holes and patching them up if he finds any! nothing too harsh or anything. the due date for this is 4/26; once he reports back here to dusk she'll grant him his name and rank back! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:20 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
With their borders clear and more secured than before - no thanks to anyone but Dusklion and the cats she had taken out there with her - the dark tabby stalked back into camp. A few droplets of blood still fell from where she'd gotten hit from the last outsider she had faced but nothing that would bother her that much. "Troutpaw!" she called with a lash of her tail, wanting to get this over with so she could go collapse at the side of her brother's nest.

"You're demoted, that part should've been clear enough," came the snide response as soon as the disgraceful warrior showed himself. She had once held high hopes for him, had even considered promoting him to join her on the Lionheart team that was trying its best to aide RiverClan. But now... "I want the walls of camp inspected, the sides of dens, 'n I want them patched up if there's any holes. You're not to go anywhere near Fades 'n the medicine den. I don't care if you're hurt, if I catch you even breathin' near him I'll have your tongue." Who knew what else this warrior would do if he didn't want to fight the rogues that had put her brother in a nest fighting for his life?

"Once you've done that, we'll see about givin' you your rank 'n name back." She would've brought his punishment to Birdsnow, but her trust in their leader had completely diminished though, what between her lack of presence in the camp and the way she had already brought three cats before her to be punished but hadn't been given any clear answers on what to do. So if anything when Fades woke up, she'd turn it over to him. For now though none of those options were viable, so that left it up to her. Lovely.

[ Troutpaw - @MockingRabbit ]
[ so troutpaw just needs to make a post at each of the dens and camp clearing thread, save for the medicine den, of him looking for any holes and patching them up if he finds any! nothing too harsh or anything. the due date for this is 4/26; once he reports back here to dusk she'll grant him his name and rank back! ]
Troutpaw
He/him 25 Moons - Demoted
Troutstone had been thinking on his way back to camp, and as he was waiting for the return of the head Lionheart. The situation, as he was beginning to think of it, was actually a lot simpler now that his anger had mostly subsided. He still felt that he was in the right, but he could at least understand Dusklion's own anger.

He scented the she-cat before she came over. He straightened his back and wrapped his tail neatly over his paws. He noted how tired she looked, felt somewhat guilty that he couldn't at least have been there to help. His sympathies washed away the moment she opened her mouth and spewed out her spiteful words. A righteous fury threatened to wash over him when she forbade him from going to Fadingsun, or the medicine cat -did she even have that authority over him?- but the punishment itself wasn't too bad. Don't argue, don't argue, don't argue! He pleaded to himself. "Yes, Dusklion."
His mew was cold, and he stared at a spot behind her head, refusing to meet her gaze. He stood and turned away to start.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 17th, 2024, 03:18 PM
Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by starry View Post

~Blackfeather~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior

"There," the careless she-cat huffed, her fur clearly soaked and almost radiating warmth, while three thin and rather sorry prey items dangling from her jaws.
"I'll put these on the pile now-," she turned to go.

(3/3) (+2 Lizards, +1 Mouse)
~Grumpy kitty~
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:23 AM
Warrior

Quote:

~Duststorm~
Female, 27 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A long-furred, gray and white bicolor tabby with piercing orange eyes.
Family: Sister of Blackfeather.

&

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.

Duststorm arrived outside of the camp just as she saw Teardrop's rump disappear into it. She ran to catch up, the four fish slapping her face as she tried to go any faster. In a few moments, she batted his tail, earning his attention. She could see him smile around the three dead mammals he held in his jaws.
He flicked his tail up and forward, silently inviting her to report in with him.

They eventually found Dusklion, and Teardrop placed his prey down for the few moments he needed to speak to her, kindly speaking for the grey cloud of fur behind him as well.
"Well Sunnyfur, here we are. I'd say Duststorm just about looks like she's more qualified to stay than me though," he gave a playful glance at her fish-filled face.

"We'll take this all to the freshkill pile now Sunnyfur," Teardrop gave a small smirk and curt nod, before trotting off.

Duststorm gave an apologetic glance in Teardrop's place before trailing behind him.

(+4 Fish) from Duststorm, (+2 Mice, +1 Squirrel) from Teardrop.

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 20th, 2024 at 09:24 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:53 AM
Warrior

Quote:

-Mothcrash-
Male, 18 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
Medium, golden furred tom with light stripes and sky-blue eyes.

Mothcrash came running through the camp, stopping before Dusklion just as he saw Duststorm and Teardrop leaving.
"I-I'm back! I got a few mice, sorry I couldn't find anything bigger- B-But I saw a fish! It was huge! Bigger than anycat here... I swear!"

He realized how ridiculous he sounded and winced. "I'll... just put these on the pile... Oh, I still have to stay in camp now though right? Because I was supposed to before... but I thought I saw a kit wandering off and it was a leaf.., but that's the only reason I ever went out and got lost-, but I'll finish the chores too, I promise!"

Last edited by RoboPrism; April 20th, 2024 at 09:53 AM.
Old April 26th, 2024, 04:37 PM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Troutpaw
He/him - Demoted
Dawn light pierced through the mist, cutting it to ribbons. Frost, cool under his pads, crunched with each step. He just had a small patch of camp wall to fix up, then his punishment was over. He had decided to leave that patch for today, because it had been getting dark -and he was tired.
Troutstone exited to collect some fresh reeds, then got back to work.

Some time later, the grey tom was laying in a patch of sun and grooming his pelt, the task complete. When he spotted the head Lionheart, he padded over to her with a dip of his head. "All of the walls are nice 'n patched up," he reported. But he didn't want to leave it at that. "I hope we can still be friends, after this," he said, before he could change his mind. Last time, they had left off well, and he didn't want to lose that. She just has to accept that I am not gonna change who I am.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Last edited by MockingRabbit; April 26th, 2024 at 04:37 PM.