Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 12:09 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:58 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM

Old April 10th, 2024, 03:04 PM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethewolfchild View Post
Wishpaw was secretly relieved that she didn't have to get near the water, even tide pools as she had been nervous around them since the flood. She meowed umm by turning them upside down? @Tiabirb

Sweetsong
--------------

She chuckled, "A good guess." Sweetsong said gently, "We want to be extra careful. Even though they don't look like it, they are very fast, and those claws hurt a good bit." Sweetsong glanced around briefly, then she padded over to a stick in the sand. Lifting it up, she dragged it back to Wishpaw.

"We need to keep those claws busy." She mewed as she set the stick down. "So what we do here, is make the crab grab the stick with both claws, and then you flip it onto its back that way. So long as the crab holds the stick, it can't...it can't defend itself. Watch." Sweetsong picked the stick back up and approached the crab. Naturally, it raised its claws in self-defense, but as she circled it, she intentionally kept the stick close enough to prod and antagonize the scuttling creature.

Eventually the crab snapped the stick with one claw, and then the other. With a grunt, Sweetsong jerked her neck and flipped the crab over onto its hard shell, leaving its gross looking underside exposed. Sweetsong began slapping the grabs belly repeatedly, though each smack made her flinch as if she were being struck as well. Crabs and fish....were they the same, or did crabs align more with herself? Well...it didn't matter, as the crab's legs stopped twitching after the sixth hard smack. Sweetsong watched briefly, prodding the stick, but when the grab made no response to her prodding, she looked up at Wishpaw, both saddened and relieved.

"See? As long as its claws are holding the stick, it's perfectly safe."
She pried the crab free from the stick and carried it over to a rocky nook for safekeeping. Burying it in the sand would be pointless; Gulls watched, and anything left in the open was fair game to them. Sweetsong returned to Wishpaw, glancing at the stick. "Your turn. I see another crab just a few paces over by the shore."

@Katiethewolfchild
Old April 11th, 2024, 08:56 AM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Spiritbunny
| Any pronouns | RC warrior | Moons 22 | No purrks |

Spiritbunny was now towards the in-lands of the beach and sure enough his hypothesis was correct on the cobweb front. After getting away from the icky sand and gathering some cobwebs from the nearby shrubery, the warrior took a moment to recount what he has gathered and was pleased to find that he has found as much as they could carry. The warrior turned to call out over he shoulder to Adderpaw. Then she realized that there was no sign of the other apprentice, which was a bit of a shock, that little weasled her way into the medicine den and didn't show up for a herb patrol? No matter, not Spiritbunny's fault. "Adderpaw?" Was that her name? "Time to head back to camp. Hurry now, before Misty thinks of us a scamp."

The warrior said, herbs on her front paws before they picked them back up and started to lead the apprentice back to camp. Taking note of how the patrol went and formulating a report to Mistyshard in his mind already.

[ +3 Cobweb ]
[ 5/5; 2 Horsetail, 3 Cobweb ]
[ @Fish - Adderpaw | @finley.exe - Cobwebpaw ]
[I will be making the report for my next post ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; April 11th, 2024 at 09:02 AM.
Old April 11th, 2024, 04:53 PM
richie lipschitz !!!

Bump Policy: 1 day time sensitive, 2 days if not [ please provide link ]

cobwebpaw

purrks ; the collector , herbal knowledge t2
she/they . rc . 14 moons . one lame leg . tags ; @Fish , @Dolomedes

trigger warnings for this post: none
cobwebpaw wheezed as her paws hit the floor, finally making her way to adderpaw and spiritbunny. ' hiomigodimsosorryholyhell, ' she started between choking, wheezing breaths, ' i nearly fainted and i was trying to get up i ran all the way here- ' she was holding back sobs, tears almost pouring down her face.

' i can gather herbs, i'm so sorry, i'm so so sorry- '

cobwebpaw ☆ warblerpaw
trackers

cricket,, cricket,,
Old April 14th, 2024, 12:30 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

(im slowly but surely running out of idea for internal dialogue ouf)

[ fognettle & minkpaw ]

like a few times before fognettle found himself with his paws in the mud, following the grey apprentice whos striped tail bobbed up and down in his previvitor vision. the ground was wet, familiar new leaf warmth shining upon his lilac fur and freshly melted snow was still sitting on top of the sandy ground, mixing with the ground and forming muddy puddles. the frequency of this particular apprentice requesting to be taken out into the territory was making him curious, and after he just kept to himself and not asked any more questions than necessary in the past, it was long overdue.
"soo...is there a reason were here again?" he asked, head cocked slightly after he sped up a bit, now next to the apprentice rather than a tail length or so behind.
"im trying to make up for the work other cats arent putting in" she snapped and he immediately felt bad for asking, guilty even, was he one of the cats she was talking about? was that why she kept asking?
"sorry that sounded mean, im just upset 'is all" she sounded genuine, he felt a bit better, not a whole lot but a bit.

minkpaw felt bad, she had just snapped at fognettle, a nice tom that had just tried to help but the raid, birdsnows very brief leadership followed but her illness, fadingsun taking over, dwidling herbs in storage and still no assigned medicine cat had put her on edge. and if overall clan problems werent bad enough minkpaw had lost track of cobwebpaw entirely, barely speaking to her friend at all the past moon or so, and besides goldfish and necesarry conversations she hadnt found the energy to talk to anyone genuinely.
"thank you for helping me out again" she said genuinely, voice a bit airy as she suppressed a sigh.

(closed)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store
Old April 15th, 2024, 02:03 AM
Engine engine number nine

___...*| Marigoldleap |*...___
[ She/Her - Riverclan Warrior -
Purrks: The Collector and Go with the flow ]

Not soon after the clan meeting Marigoldleap with now being back to a normal warrior she wanted to do some hunting. It had been a while since she had done anything besides either herb gathering or treating. She was happy to go back to being a warrior. Now she remembered why she stopped being a medicine cat. Way to much stress and not enough time for herself.

Today was the start of many warrior duties. She couldn't help, but smile at the thought of hunting maybe helping out a bit with apprentice training. Would they actually want her teach them something. Something besides herbs or would her past come back to haunt her once again? For now she was living in the moment. It was time to stop her thoughts and just get some hunting done.

Marigoldleap stalked the beach, enjoying the crashing of waves and the nice sand beneath her feet. After a while of searching she came across a crab just minding its on business on the beach. Getting into a hunters crouch the molly stalked closer to it. It did though spot her and snap its claws at her whiskers, but as fast as she could she darted it, avoiding its claws before crushing its back with her foot.

Giving thanks to starclan she then laid it out to see if a gull or a herring would take the bait. She waited from a distance and a few moments later there a gull came down from the sky to grab the crab. Striking she landed on its back, killing it with a quick bite to the neck.

[ open if anybody was interested ]

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old April 16th, 2024, 11:32 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag View Post

--
No Purrks | [Around] 13 Moons

Stickpaw was absolutely snoozing. The apprentice needed the break, so when his name was yowled across the camp…they didn't show. He hadn’t even heard it the first time until her patrol mate called a second time. Stickpaw can feel a small wave of exhaustion run over her pelt as she shakes it off them. Wiping their eyes swiftly before trying to answer Redmire. He leaves the apprentice’s living quarters and into the clearing. “Sorry, sorry! I was tired, I didn’t hear the first time. Also, don’t call me a snail. Cause you’re uh…lame!” Stars she was terrible at this.

Stickpaw shakes the remaining sleepy feelings from their white paws as he follows after Redmire. She wasn’t even that much older than them! She was just a huge meanie face! ):<

[ @dino. ]
"I'll tell you what's lame - that insult of yours," Redmire scoffed. "Dude, you're, like, my age. Just pick up your paws and go. A snail could beat you in a race at this rate. Don't lag behind or I'll ditch you, come on."

Redmire turned to lead Stickpaw out of camp without another word. The beach was chilly when they reached it, and she fluffed out her fur. "You look for the poppies or whatever thst cat wanted. I'll get the other thing."
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:59 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Tearing across the beach for a few moments before slowing her pace to a trot, Silkwisp looked over her shoulder for Owltalon to make sure her companion was following her. "Hey, Talons, see any crabs 'round here?" "Talons" a nickname for her new friend who she'd grown quite fond of. She wondered whether her clanmate liked it or not but Silk was pretty sure she didn't mind.

Now, on to the main reason they were here: crab hunting! And to find some cool rocks. White paws caked in damp sand from streaking across the beach, Silk paused for a second to give each of her paws a hard shake in an attempt to dislodge some of the grains from inbetween her toes. This wasn't cool it was just uncomfortable. While attempting to do this something darted across the tall she-cat's line of sight.

"Look dude, a pincher! were the words that instantly erupted from Silkwisp's maw as soon as she identified the object as a crab. Halting what she was doing immediately, she sprinted at the reddish-brown shape that was scurring towards the ocean in the hopes of escaping out to see and placed herself between the body of water and the creature.

Agitated by this sudden interference, the crab bared it's pinchers at the warrior and Silk, in return, jumped slightly. Chuckling at the resistance she faced, the shecat had to admit she admired the creature's ferocity but that wouldn't stop her from making a meal out of it. Unsheathing her claws she attempted to bat at the crab but quickly recoiled when her target's own claws tried to pinch her and the two just went back an forth like that.

@Marigoldwhisper

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^

Last edited by Morrigan; April 20th, 2024 at 07:59 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:02 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

Ele stumbled out of a random rock pile hole, looking around nervously. She had no idea where the Outskirts were and had used the pile hole to escape a crab that had tried to attack her. Her fear got the better of her when another crab scuttled towards her and she tried to bop it with her paws before darting back into the hole, slightly panicking.
Old April 20th, 2024, 08:20 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morrigan View Post
Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Tearing across the beach for a few moments before slowing her pace to a trot, Silkwisp looked over her shoulder for Owltalon to make sure her companion was following her. "Hey, Talons, see any crabs 'round here?" "Talons" a nickname for her new friend who she'd grown quite fond of. She wondered whether her clanmate liked it or not but Silk was pretty sure she didn't mind.

Now, on to the main reason they were here: crab hunting! And to find some cool rocks. White paws caked in damp sand from streaking across the beach, Silk paused for a second to give each of her paws a hard shake in an attempt to dislodge some of the grains from inbetween her toes. This wasn't cool it was just uncomfortable. While attempting to do this something darted across the tall she-cat's line of sight.

"Look dude, a pincher! were the words that instantly erupted from Silkwisp's maw as soon as she identified the object as a crab. Halting what she was doing immediately, she sprinted at the reddish-brown shape that was scurring towards the ocean in the hopes of escaping out to see and placed herself between the body of water and the creature.

Agitated by this sudden interference, the crab bared it's pinchers at the warrior and Silk, in return, jumped slightly. Chuckling at the resistance she faced, the shecat had to admit she admired the creature's ferocity but that wouldn't stop her from making a meal out of it. Unsheathing her claws she attempted to bat at the crab but quickly recoiled when her target's own claws tried to pinch her and the two just went back an forth like that.

@Marigoldwhisper

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Lionsbeach... She hadn't been here for awhile. Keeping track of her clanmates pelt, she followed Silkwisp all the way to the sandy beaches. Owltalon quite liked sand, she liked how it ran through objects like water. She didn't like it when it was all in her pelt and in-between her paws.

She padded uncomfortably in the sand for a moment, taking note to the nickname that Silkwisp had made for her. It didn't bother her at all honestly, it was good to know she had one more cat to add to her very short friend list. "Not yet---" Owltalon mewed in reply as she scanned the area.

Oh, she saw one..

Apparently, Silkwisp had seen it too.

She watched with a gaze full of amusement as the other she-cat bounded over to a crab like an excited kit. Owltalon chuckled at her. She couldn't help but fully burst out laughing at the little back and fourth Silkwisp and the crab were engaged in. A part of her wondered if Silk had any intentions of killing the crab in the first place.

The crab surely had pinchers, it was a miracle that Silkwisp's fur wasn't caught in-between them at the moment. Without another second of thought, Owltalon decided to take advantage of this now that the crab was distracted.

She leaped onto the hard shelled creatures back and clawed at its "armour". Owltalon wasn't the best at killing crabs, but she was good at taking it's pinchers off. She actually had a collection of them, especially the weird looking ones. So, it was really easy for Owltalon to bend down and rip the claws right off the unsuspecting crab.

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Master of bad jokes

Status: Please bump me if I haven't replied to an rp my forgetfulness has striked again!
Bump Policy: 2 days or 1 day if time sensitive. I am very forgetful
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marigoldwhisper View Post

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

Lionsbeach... She hadn't been here for awhile. Keeping track of her clanmates pelt, she followed Silkwisp all the way to the sandy beaches. Owltalon quite liked sand, she liked how it ran through objects like water. She didn't like it when it was all in her pelt and in-between her paws.

She padded uncomfortably in the sand for a moment, taking note to the nickname that Silkwisp had made for her. It didn't bother her at all honestly, it was good to know she had one more cat to add to her very short friend list. "Not yet---" Owltalon mewed in reply as she scanned the area.

Oh, she saw one..

Apparently, Silkwisp had seen it too.

She watched with a gaze full of amusement as the other she-cat bounded over to a crab like an excited kit. Owltalon chuckled at her. She couldn't help but fully burst out laughing at the little back and fourth Silkwisp and the crab were engaged in. A part of her wondered if Silk had any intentions of killing the crab in the first place.

The crab surely had pinchers, it was a miracle that Silkwisp's fur wasn't caught in-between them at the moment. Without another second of thought, Owltalon decided to take advantage of this now that the crab was distracted.

She leaped onto the hard shelled creatures back and clawed at its "armour". Owltalon wasn't the best at killing crabs, but she was good at taking it's pinchers off. She actually had a collection of them, especially the weird looking ones. So, it was really easy for Owltalon to bend down and rip the claws right off the unsuspecting crab.

Silkwisp
Riverclan warrior

Turquiose eyes widening slightly in surprise as Owltalon (literally) disarmed the crab, Silkwisp was quite surprised by her clanmate's expertise in hunting crabs. Who knew Talons had a hidden talent? Not her. She'd have to ask her clanmate for some tips in catching the small critters...if she was willing to spill her secrets of course.

"Woah, that's rad, man!" beaming up at her friend Silk almost forget that they still had to kill the crab. Snapping her focus back onto the crab, she gave it a hard smack with her claws and it soon fell limp. One meal for the clan and one skill learned. A pretty good deal if you asked her.

Silkwisp took great pride in their single victory in catching the crab and was now grinning from ear to ear. "Look at this gnarly little dude! That was awesoms Talons!" Despite it not seeming like a big deal she was happy about it especially since she'd made a new friend along the way.

Just as she was about to give Owltalon one of her affectionate pats on the shoulder a foreign scent hit her. Huh, that didn't smell like Riverclan...or one of the other clans...well she wasn't very good at distinguishing different types of scents but she knew it wasn't from her clan...the only sensible thing to do was check it out.

Suspecting Talons would have smelt it as well, Silk's nose hovered a few inches above the sand in an attempt to follow the trail. Slowly padding after the strange stench, fur on end, the tall she-cat made sure to keep her claws unsheathed. She normally wasn't violent but if whatever they found was aggressive...she'd make sure to give it a good clawing.

As the trail got stronger, Silk became more on edge. What would they find? What if it was dangerous? Then she'd deal with it...she was quite sure she could. And where did the scent lead to? A hole in a rock pile...and a frightened cat? Well she could make out the figure of a cat in the darkness of the hole and she smelled fear scent so it matched the description.

Suddenly feeling very ill at ease she glanced at Owltalon. Silkwisp was quite bad at confrontation so she hoped Talons would take the lead in handling this, after all they were a lionheart. "Umm, hey dude, you can't be here..." she told the outsider, paws shuffling. Well this was embarrassing.

@Forgetfulshape

Please tap on the eggs and small dragons!^^