Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
What type of music do you...
Last post by stardust.
Today 12:17 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 12:14 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:13 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:12 PM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 11:59 AM

Old April 11th, 2024, 02:12 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Rugged Range

Sharkhail went out with adderpaw since she kept complaining about it. Perhaps they could find herbs together. Before they could get too far he pinned his ears back when he smelt the scent of loner. "Come on kid, let's see what you got!"
@occultation
Old April 11th, 2024, 02:20 PM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

[ fognettle & minkpaw ]

fognettle had been dragged out by an apprentice he was yet to really get to know, look for herbs or something, he didnt mind, helping apprentices was something he tended to enjoy. especially when the apprentice happened to be in a good mood, motivated and chatty. since his younger siblings left to live as kittypets he had not necesarrily avoided younger cats, but he just never really got around to really engaging with them now that he was lacking the direct connection that had been his siblings.
engaged in lose chatter they crossed riverclan territory, pausing from time to time to let the apprentice dig around soft soil and point out certain trees and bushes and whatever. he had hardly any idea what she was on about but he was fine with it as long as she was having fun.
what he wasnt fine with was the outsider scent that found its way into his nose, pausing, tail forming a border between minkpaw and the scene in front of them. he looked back at the scarred apprentice, trusting them enough to fend for themselves but not willing to lead a apprentice into battle he nodded vaguely in the direction of the territory, signalling her to leave but she just shook her head.
he inhaled to try to argue it out, but exhaled that same breath, giving up on trying to keep her out of it. the determination shining in her eyes ensured him she wouldnt stay away more than any words could.
"be careful" he murmured to her, resting his tail on her back in a friendly and assuring manner before approaching the outsiders.
"hey! scurry before you regret it" wow great job fog, that sounded super lame, he cursed himself internally, outwardly keeping a determined expression.

(open to any outsiders @occultation )

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | minks requirements | art store

Last edited by alec; April 11th, 2024 at 02:23 PM.
Old April 14th, 2024, 12:22 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion - RiverClan Head Lionheart
She/her | 27 moons | Go with the Flow, Beefed Up T3, Rapid Recovery, Shadow Fiend
Now that her Rage was at a proper boiling point and her irritation displayed itself in the way her tail lashed back and forth, Dusklion realized something; not once had her leader offered herself for this patrol. Outsiders had nearly killed her brother, Birdsnow's deputy, and the leader had just... stepped to the side. It infuriated her, one because of how proudly she had spoken of Fades at the meeting he was appointed to. Now it just felt like she didn't care. Yeah, Dusk was going to have words about that when she got back.

"Last area," she called over her shoulder to Redmire and Mists if they were still following her. Blue eyes scanned the lot, hoping to catch some outsiders right off the bat. Her claws were already out and scraping along the stone. "...Shouldn't have ever renamed this place. 'S Still Lionsrange... should still honor him..." the head Lionheart muttered under her breath with a shake of her head. Whatever fish-brained leader had thought it wise to rename it... Dusklion would never know.

So far everything was quiet as she led her patrol further into the scraggly territory, a bird's caw sounding in the distance. Not even the wind was present today, even though gray clouds started to roll on in overhead. Dusk glanced this way, then that, trying to figure out where the outsiders might be hiding. They were now at the edge of RiverClan's territory, with nothing spotted so far...

As she continued to stalk further out, the faintest whiff of foreign scent had Dusklion's head snapping over just in time to see a wall of brown fur barreling towards her. An angry yowl split the air as she was bowled over, and the head Lionheart used the momentum to roll with the cat and slam them against the ground with her claws piercing their shoulders. "It's an ambush!" she yowled as the sound of more paws came thundering towards them.

[ Redmire - @dino. ] [ Mistyshard - @starry ]
[ Stagheart - @SentimentalSquid incase you want stag to join them since it would've taken them awhile to move the bodies and travel to rugged range! ]
[ there will be four outsiders here - so either redmire or mistyshard will take on two! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse

Last edited by taillow; April 14th, 2024 at 12:23 PM.
Old April 15th, 2024, 06:03 PM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Well, there wasn’t much in the way of waterways in this part of the territory, so he wasn’t quite sure why they were sent here to look for dandelion, but stars be damned if he wasn’t gonna look.

He padded through the wooded area quietly, too focused on his task at hand to keep up much of a conversation. Flat, bright yellow flowers. Should be easy enough spot.

[ @Tiabirb ; snailpaw’s been shelved so we’ll be continuing the patrol without them ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:11 AM
KITTIES!

My Mood: Inspired

Starlingflight
-------------

Frankly she was just fine with a cat who didn't chatter for once. No stupid comments or ridiculous ego-boosting stories. Just get what they needed and go.

So with her patrolmate scouring for dandelion like a rabbit, Starlingflight listened for a moment, thankful yet again for the welcomed silence. And then she heard a faint trickling sound, and without so much as giving Dunepounce a glance, she followed it. Around this tree, over some rocks, around a bend, and then she stood at a small pool, with a tiny stream feeding into it from a crack in the rocks. She took a moment to drink from the pool, lapping up the water and refreshing herself. Nothing wrong with having a drink.

She licked her lips as she pulled back from the water, eyeing the far side of the pool and the rocks. They were fuzzy and greenish, Starlingflight decided that they would not do. There was more moss growing at the pools edge, and that was where she began to collect from. She sliced the moss free and pressed it into a ball three to four times, and she gathered it all in her jaws before returning to Dunepounce. Luckily, he would get the hint that she wanted to remain silent. How often did they manage to be silent for an entire patrol?

[+4 Moss]

@naiad
Old April 16th, 2024, 09:29 AM
watermeon

Bump Policy: after 48 hours

Well, look at that luck - after a few minutes’ search he finally managed to spot a patch of bright yellow flowers that matched the description given.

He took half of the herbs, wanting to leave some of the patch so more might grown later. He turned to find Starlingflight had gathered some moss. Somehow, it seemed they managed to turn this into a semi-successful patrol. Herbs now gathered, he turned and led the way back to camp.

[ @Tiabirb ; +2 dandelion ]

“and the human race is filled with passion. and medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. but poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.”
— john keating (robin williams), dead poets society

profile image credits:
background image credits found in albums | pfp - wallace and gromit
Old April 17th, 2024, 10:11 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

The trek to Lionsrange wasn't nearly as long as it needed to be, seeing as the camp itself was pretty much right on the edge. That didn't mean Redmire liked going out here anymore often than she needed to be. It was barren, empty, essentially worthless, and she would never understand why they held onto it. Nothing useful here, just dirt and rocks.

And, apparently, rogues.

She barely caught Dusklion's shout before claws descended on her back. With a furious yowl, Redmire threw her weight sideways, crushing whoever had jumped onto her, and flipped so she could sink her teeth into their shoulder. Crimson swarmed the edges of her vision. These cats were a threat to her, a threat to RiverClan, and they would be dealt with the only way she knew how.

[ @starry @taillow @SentimentalSquid ]
Old April 18th, 2024, 03:55 PM
Warrior

Bump Policy: 2 Days~
My Mood: Inspired

-Teardrop-
(Tear as in crying)
Male, 29 Moons
RIVERCLAN - Warrior
A longfurred, yellow-cream tom with white drop markings on his face chest and paws.
Family: Adoptive brother of Duststorm.

Teardrop padded deep into the range, sniffing for any would-be freshkill. A squirrel's rustling made him hault, and he went squat on all fours. His small, careful steps lead him over sticks and dried leaves, to eventually peering from behind several blades of grass. There before him, a squirrel sat, looking around, panting. It likely was panicking after forgetting where it had stashed it's food.
In a flash of fur and with the yelp of surprise, the squirrel hung limp from a cat's jaws.
He found only two mice afterward, and didn't hesitate to bring them back. He needed to keep his place in the clan secure. For Duststorm.

(+1 Squirrel, +2 Mice)
"Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery," William Shakespeare
"Maybe it needs one of these doo-hickeys?" Arcee - Transformers PRIME
Old April 20th, 2024, 04:38 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

ELE - KITTYPET - SHE CAT - 14 MOONS
Ele anxiously wandered around, lost and confused. Her ears were twitching as she began to look for a cat she could perhaps chat with and convince to help find her way to the outskirts. She knew this place was closer to home- she could partially smell the scent of warm food being left for her- but she didn't know which direction the scent was. As she confusedly wandered around, she didn't realize her pelt didn't blend in with the rocks.

Last edited by Forgetfulshape; April 20th, 2024 at 04:39 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mica View Post
Eaglepaw
RiverClan
she/her | 7 moons | 16/100
[Golden and white tuxedo tabby with green eyes]
Purrks: Dreamwalker, HK T2
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Eaglepaw was relieved when Mistyshard agreed to take her out hunting. She was worried about falling behind, especially when the clan needed stable warriors now more than ever. As the pair began padding out of camp, and Mistyshard suggested the Rugged Range, Eaglepaw paused. "Er, sorry, I shouldn't question ya but I thought the Rugged Range wasn't good for hunting...?" She managed to squeak out, not meeting Mistyshard's gaze. Sometimes Eaglepaw could face down the largest opponent with no fear, while other times she would blanch at even suggesting someone made a poor choice. The dichotomy of a small child. "But if you think it's right, then I'll follow you!" She chirped, trying to fix any mistake she might have made.

Mistyshard tilted her head a little and shrugged. As far as she knew Rugged Range was totally fine for hunting, the only inconvenience being that it was quite far away from RiverClan's camp. "I've hunted there quite a few times and it was always fine," the lionheart mewed softly. She picked up the pace a bit since Eaglepaw was as big as her and should be capable of keeping up. After a while the familiar territory finally came into view and she shot a smile Eaglepaw's way. She gestured to the rocky hills with her tail, making her way towards one that was more grassy.

There were some bushes around too, meaning there was a place for prey to hide in which also meant there would be more prey around here. "We'll be keeping our tone a big lower from now on to not alert the prey, okay?" she purred. "Do you know the basics already or are we starting from a blank slate?"

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den