Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 11:57 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:52 AM
Lunarkit Everything Finder...
Last post by Tallstar
Today 11:49 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:46 AM

Old April 13th, 2024, 09:18 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

Adderpaw
Determined ⋆ Loyal ⋆ Lawful Good ⋆ She/Her ⋆ Beefed Up T3
“One day I’ll be the greatest warrior of all the clans!”

Adderpaw walked in and cased the joint. Seemed like new bedding was in order. A part of her just hoped that kittens didn't attack her while she was hard at work. After already doing a few dens Adderpaw was worried about the moss stockpile. There wasn't going to be any left for her own bed at this point. With a grumble she finished up the job. She could always just look for some the next time she was allowed to leave camp.
Old April 15th, 2024, 07:35 AM
back & better than ever

Bump Policy: any time, I do not care.
My Mood: Sleepy

G I N G E R K I T
riverclan - she-kit - 1 moon
post 7

A sneeze awoke Gingerkit on this day. She'd been dreaming about what grownups did- which was to say, sit around and do nothing. Mama and Fafies didn't seem to be around her when she opened her eyes, so entertainment was the order of the day according to a very tiny brain.

But where to go getting that entertainment? That was the question, one she didn't have much of an answer for at the moment. Uncurling from her loaf position - which would've been a lot cuter and warmer had Mama not decided to run off to do Grownup Things or whatever it was that had swept the Big Warm away from her - and did a Big Stretch, bending her little chest to the ground and curling her tail in the air like a proud Weader Cat. A yawn escaped her, exposing a tiny pink tongue and fresh-minted milk teeth. Perfect for nibbling ankles and being a menace to society. Kit-blue eyes closed for a heartbeat, and in this image, she barely looked much like she woke up and chose chaos. More like just a cute kitten waking up from a nap.

But a self-imposed menace got up to Activities! She returned to a level position on her paws, and padded off on small white legs to go bother someone who was not Mama or Fafies.

OPEN

pixels done by ramen!
SCHEDULE!
Old April 15th, 2024, 12:57 PM

Sunkit sneezed loudly.

-sign my sig below if you want-
Old April 19th, 2024, 09:46 PM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit sat at the back of the nursery, glancing nervously around with his tail tucked under himself. He had to make sure nothing scary was around before he could move. Staying low to the ground he looked for his siblings, Gullkit and Floodkit, being around his sisters always made him feel better. The tiny kit wondered what they wanted to do today, maybe they could hear stories from the elders? Sagekit wouldn't dare go by himself, he shuddered at the thought. Thinking he heard a strange noise he arched his back and puffed out his fur.

"FLOODKIT. GULLKIT. Where are you!" He cried, not wanting to be alone anymore.

Last edited by Maybi; April 19th, 2024 at 09:47 PM. Reason: fixed tag
Old April 19th, 2024, 10:55 PM

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Tired

Gullkit
@Maybi @LuvWarriorCats247

Gull was creeping about, trying to catch the beetle fluttering just outside the nursery. Swiftly turning paws outstretched she pounced on beetles falling to the ground in a not so graceful tumble. Gullkit looked down at the crushed bug and frowned, seeing its broken wings, she wondered if it tasted good, and if anyone would be mad if she just had a tiny little- “FLOODKIT! GULLKIT! Where are you” Jumping into full attention, the Gullkit sat up, eyes turned to Sagekit. Smiling, she bounded over to her brother, lightly tapped him on the shoulder “Are you okay?”

Last edited by Quacky; April 21st, 2024 at 09:32 AM.
Old April 20th, 2024, 07:19 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Another mouthful of reeds, another den. Troutstone, or rather, Troutpaw, since he was demoted after that disagreement with the head Lionheart, started searching the walls for holes. Along with the demotion -as if that wasn't enough- he had been tasked with repairing the dens as a punishment. Still, as punishments went, this one wasn't too bad. Wishing that he could hum, though not sure if it was allowed in the sit rules, the grey tom picked his way around the den, threading the odd reed into place where ever he found a hole.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old April 20th, 2024, 09:10 AM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Floodkit had been rolling a moss ball from moss she'd taken from her own nest around until it had rolled away from her. With a yelp, she leapt after it, pinning it to the ground, satisfied. The satisfaction faded, however, as she realized she'd crushed it and could no longer roll it around. She huffed and sat down, working with her paws to shape it back into a sphere.
As soon as she heard her name, she left the annoying moss ball and padded towards the sound, whiskers twitching in amusement to see Sagekit. "I was just outside, why?" She blinked fondly at her brother.

@Quacky @Maybi
Old April 20th, 2024, 10:26 AM
Oat milk drinker

Sagekit relaxed his fur when he his sister came bounding over to him. He glanced around, seeing if he could find the source of the noise that scared him but he saw nothing out of the ordinary in the den, suddenly feeling silly. "I thought I heard a monster in here!" The tiny kit explained to both Gullkit and Floodkit, "It must have ran away though." He mewed, looking at his paws. The truth was he just didn't like being alone in the dark den, it made him feel like there were monsters lurking around even if it was just in his mind. But Gullkit and Floodkit always made him feel better and the world a little less scary.

"Do you think we will have to fight monsters when we become apprentices?" Sagekit asked as his thoughts trailed off, eyes growing wide.

@Quacky @LuvWarriorCats247
Old April 20th, 2024, 11:05 AM

Bump Policy: 60 hours, 36 for important matters
My Mood: Twisted

Floodkit considered this question carefully. "It depends on what counts as a monster, I think." She answered finally, flopping playfully on the ground next to Gullkit and lying there in contemplation, wishing more sunlight got into the nursery for her to lie in. "But yeah, because we fight foxes and stuff!" She hopped up and batted playfully at Sagekit, eyes sparkling in a playful manner as she sat back, bracing for a counterattack.

@Maybi @Quacky
Old April 20th, 2024, 09:02 PM
Oat milk drinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvWarriorCats247 View Post
Floodkit considered this question carefully. "It depends on what counts as a monster, I think." She answered finally, flopping playfully on the ground next to Gullkit and lying there in contemplation, wishing more sunlight got into the nursery for her to lie in. "But yeah, because we fight foxes and stuff!" She hopped up and batted playfully at Sagekit, eyes sparkling in a playful manner as she sat back, bracing for a counterattack.

@Maybi @Quacky
Sagekit gulped when he heard Floodkit mention foxes but before his thoughts could spiral even more she batted at him playfully. Sagekit let out a giggle, his worries washing away. He dropped to an awkward crouch, head low and tail end up, he wiggled his hind quarters to launch himself at Floodkit but just as he was about to jump he tripped. He instead somersaulted towards her and stopped just short of knocking her over. So instead he flailed on his back and giggled yelled, "Take that foxes!" It was easy to be brave with her around.