Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 02:53 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:52 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:48 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM

Old November 6th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

(I must know how much I missed as Phoenix since he pretty much stayed up at night and is probably sleeping in the day)
Old November 9th, 2017, 09:55 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
@kitten~
@DragonChaos
@Summer Haze
@Random Melody

(I'm going to timeskip so that we can continue rping!)

West woke to the morning sun peaking over the horizon, casting the darkened sky into various shades of oranges and reds. He rose silently from his sleeping spot beneath the bush and crawled back out into the open, blinking the sleepiness out of his gaze. His mouth parted in a yawn as he arched his back in a long stretch. He then turned on his heels and started to venture back out into the woods. Seeing no movement from the others that slept nearby, he figured he'd go out to catch some breakfast.
(Yessss good idea)
Kila muttered to herself as she trotted through the woods, muzzle in the air and her jaws parted. She wanted to bring something back to eat for the rest of the group before they headed out so they'd be energized for a least a little while. Kila didn't like being held back... Pff, so why did she venture with such a large group? That was something to think about. Her amber gaze flickered when the scent of a vole hit her nose, and she stopped walking, her tail lifting gently as her gaze focused on the creature.

It only took half a second to lunge, and another second to snap the vole's neck, killing it quickly. She took a deep breath and dropped the prey, shaking her fur out and pricking her ears. She smelled something else, another cat.... Turning, the ginger she-cat allowed her gaze to flicker around more before she saw a white pelt brushing through the trees. She stayed there for a moment, wondering if it was Tide or West, then simply lifted her nose and sniffed. Slick. Kila thought in amusement, kicking a few leaves over the dead vole for later before turning and bounding over to the Tom. "Heya Slick," She mewed, slowing to walk beside him. "I didn't know you got up this early."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 9th, 2017, 10:37 AM

My Mood: Kingly

@Summer Haze
(Honestly can't believe we won SOTM!)
Hamilton woke up, his jaws stretching open in a yawn. He had managed to get in a good nap before the sun rose, which would make things easier if they began journeying to the next spot. His brown eyes focused on Tide, full of warmth and adoration. Gently he moved his head forward, nuzzling her softly in an attempt to wake her up. "Wake up, dear." He murmured in her ear, wrapping his tail around her. The much bigger cat rose his head up to look at the sky, with grey clouds drifting across the beautiful blue, resembling Tide's pelt. He looked back down at her, his deep brown eyes filling up with love and adoration for the female settled beside her.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:22 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic Soul View Post
(Yessss good idea)
Kila muttered to herself as she trotted through the woods, muzzle in the air and her jaws parted. She wanted to bring something back to eat for the rest of the group before they headed out so they'd be energized for a least a little while. Kila didn't like being held back... Pff, so why did she venture with such a large group? That was something to think about. Her amber gaze flickered when the scent of a vole hit her nose, and she stopped walking, her tail lifting gently as her gaze focused on the creature.

It only took half a second to lunge, and another second to snap the vole's neck, killing it quickly. She took a deep breath and dropped the prey, shaking her fur out and pricking her ears. She smelled something else, another cat.... Turning, the ginger she-cat allowed her gaze to flicker around more before she saw a white pelt brushing through the trees. She stayed there for a moment, wondering if it was Tide or West, then simply lifted her nose and sniffed. Slick. Kila thought in amusement, kicking a few leaves over the dead vole for later before turning and bounding over to the Tom. "Heya Slick," She mewed, slowing to walk beside him. "I didn't know you got up this early."
West was tracking the smell of a mouse when he heard movement nearby, catching sight of a familiar form just as she pounced onto her prey. He was mesmorized for a moment as she gracefully snapped the vole's neck, but was able to snap himself out of his love-sick trance. He was annoyed that she had such an effect on him, his pulse racing at just the sight of her. The lonor turned and began to move again after only a few seconds, stomping his paws now. However, he was surprised to hear her catching up to him after only a few steps, and tried to casually look like he hadn't just been watching her.

"Hi Key," He shot back, trying to match her nickname for nickname now. The tom took her words into consideration for a few moments, his blue gaze moving to focus on her walking beside him. "I could say the same to you," He mewed, his voice still rough from having been asleep not too long ago. "What brings you out of sleep at the rise of the sun?" He already knew his own answer to the question, and was curious as to how she would answer. Especially since we went to bed so late. This particular white cat was honestly exausted, but would never complain about something like that.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:05 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:

West was tracking the smell of a mouse when he heard movement nearby, catching sight of a familiar form just as she pounced onto her prey. He was mesmorized for a moment as she gracefully snapped the vole's neck, but was able to snap himself out of his love-sick trance. He was annoyed that she had such an effect on him, his pulse racing at just the sight of her. The lonor turned and began to move again after only a few seconds, stomping his paws now. However, he was surprised to hear her catching up to him after only a few steps, and tried to casually look like he hadn't just been watching her.

"Hi Key," He shot back, trying to match her nickname for nickname now. The tom took her words into consideration for a few moments, his blue gaze moving to focus on her walking beside him. "I could say the same to you," He mewed, his voice still rough from having been asleep not too long ago. "What brings you out of sleep at the rise of the sun?" He already knew his own answer to the question, and was curious as to how she would answer. Especially since we went to bed so late. This particular white cat was honestly exausted, but would never complain about something like that.
Kila grinned at the nickname he seemed to have chosen for her, head cocking to the side and her eyes sparkling with amusement. She didn't usually show her emotions so openly, so this was definitely rare, but West wouldn't know that. "I'm always up this early." She replied easily, padding beside him. She lifted her muzzle and took a deep breath, seeing what else she could scent around before turning back to West and continuing. "I want to bring something back for the others to eat before we head out." She informed. "I've already eaten... And I assume that's what you're out here doing, correct?" She added with a smile, tilting her head a little.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:31 PM
me when im alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@Summer Haze
(Honestly can't believe we won SOTM!)
Hamilton woke up, his jaws stretching open in a yawn. He had managed to get in a good nap before the sun rose, which would make things easier if they began journeying to the next spot. His brown eyes focused on Tide, full of warmth and adoration. Gently he moved his head forward, nuzzling her softly in an attempt to wake her up. "Wake up, dear." He murmured in her ear, wrapping his tail around her. The much bigger cat rose his head up to look at the sky, with grey clouds drifting across the beautiful blue, resembling Tide's pelt. He looked back down at her, his deep brown eyes filling up with love and adoration for the female settled beside her.
(Ikr?! I was super surprised o.o)
Tide blinked open her eyes and looked up at Hamilton sleepily. "Hey Hamilton..." She mumbled and groaned. "My stomach hurts." She laid her head down again and curled up in a ball.
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
(Ikr?! I was super surprised o.o)
Tide blinked open her eyes and looked up at Hamilton sleepily. "Hey Hamilton..." She mumbled and groaned. "My stomach hurts." She laid her head down again and curled up in a ball.
Alarm flashed in Hamilton's eyes and he got up immediately. "Where?" He asked frantically, moving closer to look at her. Indeed, her stomach had swollen up. "Do I need to get you something to eat? Is everything okay?" He fretted, unable to keep still; he trotted in place, raising and lowering his paws in quick succession. "Do I need to get Kila and West?" He looked around, hoping they were nearby. "Yeah, I'll get 'em." He took off in their general direction, paws thudding against the ground. He knew he was scaring the prey away in the area, but he was completely panicked. "Kila? West?" He called out, before spotting them nearby.

@Demonic Soul @Zero to Hero
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:57 PM
me when im alive

Tide moaned and covered her head. Please hurry up Hamilton... The molly thought desperately.
Old November 11th, 2017, 09:36 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Kila grinned at the nickname he seemed to have chosen for her, head cocking to the side and her eyes sparkling with amusement. She didn't usually show her emotions so openly, so this was definitely rare, but West wouldn't know that. "I'm always up this early." She replied easily, padding beside him. She lifted her muzzle and took a deep breath, seeing what else she could scent around before turning back to West and continuing. "I want to bring something back for the others to eat before we head out." She informed. "I've already eaten... And I assume that's what you're out here doing, correct?" She added with a smile, tilting her head a little.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Alarm flashed in Hamilton's eyes and he got up immediately. "Where?" He asked frantically, moving closer to look at her. Indeed, her stomach had swollen up. "Do I need to get you something to eat? Is everything okay?" He fretted, unable to keep still; he trotted in place, raising and lowering his paws in quick succession. "Do I need to get Kila and West?" He looked around, hoping they were nearby. "Yeah, I'll get 'em." He took off in their general direction, paws thudding against the ground. He knew he was scaring the prey away in the area, but he was completely panicked. "Kila? West?" He called out, before spotting them nearby.

@Demonic Soul @Zero to Hero
West turned his gaze back to the front, but still watched her from the corner of his eyes, his blue orbs sparkling with amusement as well; however, he still didn't let himself smile. I guess the two of us have more in common than I thought... One corner of his mouth twitched upward slightly at the thought, even though he was annoyed by the feeling. "Yeah, that's one reason," He meowed, and then continued on. "I never sleep very well, so I'm always up early." He honestly had no idea why he told her such a thing, not usually one to talk about himself.
He was saved by the sound of Hamilton running up to them, but still couldn't help the tiny bit of annoyance that rose at the sight of him and his interference. However, the panicked look on the other tom's face quickly caught West's attention causing the white lonor to tense in response. "What's going on?" He asked quickly, looking around as if a group of cats were going to ambush them.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 11th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:

West turned his gaze back to the front, but still watched her from the corner of his eyes, his blue orbs sparkling with amusement as well; however, he still didn't let himself smile. I guess the two of us have more in common than I thought... One corner of his mouth twitched upward slightly at the thought, even though he was annoyed by the feeling. "Yeah, that's one reason," He meowed, and then continued on. "I never sleep very well, so I'm always up early." He honestly had no idea why he told her such a thing, not usually one to talk about himself.
He was saved by the sound of Hamilton running up to them, but still couldn't help the tiny bit of annoyance that rose at the sight of him and his interference. However, the panicked look on the other tom's face quickly caught West's attention causing the white lonor to tense in response. "What's going on?" He asked quickly, looking around as if a group of cats were going to ambush them.
"Tide, her stomach, it's all swollen up and it hurts and I don't know what's going on!" He meowed frantically.
(Sorry for the short response, just woke up.)