Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old August 22nd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

(I just have a tom who's in a flirt war with Kila...)
Old August 22nd, 2017, 09:19 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(I just have a tom who's in a flirt war with Kila...)
XD Your cat is very important to Kila.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:12 AM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
(Perhaps Tide and Hamilton could get together, possibly have kits, but something drives them apart? Tide could find someone else, perhaps, and the two agree to go their separate ways before things get worse between them, so Tide and Ham are still good friends, and Kila could get Hamilton? So it's still similar to Angelica/Eliza's relationship with Hamilton, but 'Angelica' got a little farther with him?)

Hamilton let out a laugh, darting away from Tide and weaving through the trees. He stopped for a moment, glancing back at her before moving to the side and heading in a different direction. The tom peeked around a tree, chuckling as he waited for Tide to catch up to him. A playful smirk and a wink from Hamilton was directed at Tide as he began to climb up the tree, resting on one of the branches. "Come on, Sky~!" He purred, looking down at her.
Tide smiled and darted after him. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "Hm." She started climbing, moving as swiftly as she can. She climbed up behind Hamilton and smiled. "Hello Hamilton.' She purred. "Having fun?" Tide sat down beside him and flicked him with her tail. "Caught'cha." Her eyes glowed and she just smiled more.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:25 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

(-silently stalking-)

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 10:22 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Phoenix let out a chuckle as Kila lightly tapped him on the head, getting up. "I almost fit in with the walls, don't I Goldie?" He said, than teased her a little by saying, "What took you so long to find me?~" sitting down and looking at Kila. He was sure they both liked each other platonically, but he didn't care. She was here for him, and he was there for her, helping each other when needed, and teasing around when they wanted. He didn't want to lose this feeling yet, though, which was why he decided to stick with her. He soon then asked, "Want to play another round, or do you have anything else in mind?~" open for suggestions.

(XDD Yes Phoenix is very special to Kila. They're such good friends XD)
"Almost." Kila giggled, then tilted her head at his teasing words. She scoffed, lightly pushing her shoulder against his own with narrowed eyes. "Oh, you hush." She stuck her tongue out, and winked again, smiling. "The important thing is that I found you. So, ha~" Kila laughed, smiling at the Tom. Phoenix was a very close friend. And if Tide wasnt her best friend, Phoenix most likely would be. But of course the spot was taken... But Kila still considered him one of the best. She loved him - As a friend. She'd always be there for him, and she knew he'd be here for her. "Hm." Kila looked toward the entrance, and frowned for a moment, seeing the sun was setting. "Well I would play another round, but I was thinking we should hit the forest by tomorrow morning. You might want to rest up, I dont know how far we're going this time." The golden she-cat turned back to him, and smiled. "Unless you want to come with me and say goodbye to a few cats I met today." She'd decided to say bye tonight so that she and the others could leave early in the morning. Kila hated being held up, even just to say a simple goodbye. Plus, she'd rather do it alone, especially on her trip to visit West. She still wasnt exactly sure how she felt about the Tom but it was... Different.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; August 23rd, 2017 at 10:29 AM.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:40 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
(XDD Yes Phoenix is very special to Kila. They're such good friends XD)
"Almost." Kila giggled, then tilted her head at his teasing words. She scoffed, lightly pushing her shoulder against his own with narrowed eyes. "Oh, you hush." She stuck her tongue out, and winked again, smiling. "The important thing is that I found you. So, ha~" Kila laughed, smiling at the Tom. Phoenix was a very close friend. And if Tide wasnt her best friend, Phoenix most likely would be. But of course the spot was taken... But Kila still considered him one of the best. She loved him - As a friend. She'd always be there for him, and she knew he'd be here for her. "Hm." Kila looked toward the entrance, and frowned for a moment, seeing the sun was setting. "Well I would play another round, but I was thinking we should hit the forest by tomorrow morning. You might want to rest up, I dont know how far we're going this time." The golden she-cat turned back to him, and smiled. "Unless you want to come with me and say goodbye to a few cats I met today." She'd decided to say bye tonight so that she and the others could leave early in the morning. Kila hated being held up, even just to say a simple goodbye. Plus, she'd rather do it alone, especially on her trip to visit West. She still wasnt exactly sure how she felt about the Tom but it was... Different.
Phoenix gave another chuckle as Kila pushed his shoulder with hers, sticking his tongue back out at her with a wink. As she told him that he should probably rest up for the trip tomorrow, he looked at the setting sun, and soon heard her give him another option instead of resting for the night. He soon said, "I'll rest up for now. I don't want to be that awkward cat that just sits there awkwardly now do I, Goldie?~" batting at her ear playfully. Soon he remembered about something, and said, "Oh, and don't leave off without me again, okay? I don't want to spend time being lost trying to track you~" sitting down at the den entrance with a small sigh, mentally preparing himself to be ready to say goodbye to the familiar land.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 02:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Phoenix gave another chuckle as Kila pushed his shoulder with hers, sticking his tongue back out at her with a wink. As she told him that he should probably rest up for the trip tomorrow, he looked at the setting sun, and soon heard her give him another option instead of resting for the night. He soon said, "I'll rest up for now. I don't want to be that awkward cat that just sits there awkwardly now do I, Goldie?~" batting at her ear playfully. Soon he remembered about something, and said, "Oh, and don't leave off without me again, okay? I don't want to spend time being lost trying to track you~" sitting down at the den entrance with a small sigh, mentally preparing himself to be ready to say goodbye to the familiar land.
"If you say so," Kila stretched, flicking her tail lightly over his head. She laughed when he batted her ears, flicking them before nudging him. "Dont worry. I wont leave you behind." She teased. "I'll wake you up bright and early before we leave." With that, she turned and headed out, breaking into a bound. Her ears flicked, recalling her conversation with West. He said I could find him... Near the twolegplace. She remembered. At the edge of the forest. The golden she-cat felt her heart quicken considerably as she headed in that direction, but decided, yes, it must just be how fast she was running. Nothing more.
@Zero to Hero

Forever...

Old August 23rd, 2017, 05:45 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Haze View Post
Tide smiled and darted after him. She looked up at him and narrowed her eyes. "Hm." She started climbing, moving as swiftly as she can. She climbed up behind Hamilton and smiled. "Hello Hamilton.' She purred. "Having fun?" Tide sat down beside him and flicked him with her tail. "Caught'cha." Her eyes glowed and she just smiled more.
Hamilton purred happily, leaning forward and licking her nose again. "I'm having more fun now that you're around." He said happily.
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:35 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
"If you say so," Kila stretched, flicking her tail lightly over his head. She laughed when he batted her ears, flicking them before nudging him. "Dont worry. I wont leave you behind." She teased. "I'll wake you up bright and early before we leave." With that, she turned and headed out, breaking into a bound. Her ears flicked, recalling her conversation with West. He said I could find him... Near the twolegplace. She remembered. At the edge of the forest. The golden she-cat felt her heart quicken considerably as she headed in that direction, but decided, yes, it must just be how fast she was running. Nothing more.
@Zero to Hero
The moment West had returned home, his thoughts were consumed by Kila. Having no one else to distract him, there was nothing he could really do about it; and it completely frustrated him. He had eaten his squirrel, paced, tried practicing some fighting moves he had learned while in ThunderClan; just about everything, but to no avail. He couldn't get her golden pelt and amber eyes out of his head. Even her scent seemed to linger in his nostrils. He was absolutely love-struck, and completely disgusted with himself at the same time. How can somebody be that perfect...?
West was laid upon the fence that lined one of the twoleg's yards, just feet from the hole that led to his den. He had his back to the forest, staring down at the tiny dog he was teasing. It was one of his favorite passtimes; sitting upon the wooden picket fence and staring down at the tiny dog, teasing it with everything from a meow to dangling his tail down just out of its reach. However, he wasn't laughing like he usually did; he was unusually quiet today. "What is wrong with me...?" He mumbled to nobody.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old August 23rd, 2017, 09:58 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

The moment West had returned home, his thoughts were consumed by Kila. Having no one else to distract him, there was nothing he could really do about it; and it completely frustrated him. He had eaten his squirrel, paced, tried practicing some fighting moves he had learned while in ThunderClan; just about everything, but to no avail. He couldn't get her golden pelt and amber eyes out of his head. Even her scent seemed to linger in his nostrils. He was absolutely love-struck, and completely disgusted with himself at the same time. How can somebody be that perfect...?
West was laid upon the fence that lined one of the twoleg's yards, just feet from the hole that led to his den. He had his back to the forest, staring down at the tiny dog he was teasing. It was one of his favorite passtimes; sitting upon the wooden picket fence and staring down at the tiny dog, teasing it with everything from a meow to dangling his tail down just out of its reach. However, he wasn't laughing like he usually did; he was unusually quiet today. "What is wrong with me...?" He mumbled to nobody.
Kila never once broke stride as she ran, enjoying the feeling of the wind through her fur and her amber eyes straight ahead. But she was picturing the white-furred, blue-eyed Tom in her mind, and she felt her fur prickle, her ears flatten, her eyes widen, her heart... Her heart... Take off. Kila didnt like this feeling and yet, she adored it. It was a million little sparks in front of her eyes. An odd warming in her chest that almost hurt. His eyes- They were so blue werent they? Blue had always been one of Kila's favorite colors. It reminded her of many things that she loved. Like water. Water was blue, and Kila did enjoy a good swim whenever she ran into a small lake. The sky. Kila could watch the sky for hours and never get bored, watch the fluffy white clouds... White. That was another color Kila loved. White like the fluffy clouds. White like snow. Kila liked the snow. She loved burying her muzzle deep into the white, powdery texture and let it melt on her nose.

Kila had to bite back a laugh as these thoughts ran easily through her head. She never imagined herself as being so sappy but... Now that she was thinking all these things, they made so much sense. There were so many things Kila liked about West already. He seemed guarded. Like her. Like he was one of those cats who was never open to love. He was... Different. So unlike the other Toms Kila had met. He didnt flirt with her. He'd called her... Oh, what was it again? Graceful? But Kila had seen it in his eyes, it meant it, but hadnt meant for it to slip out. Kila wanted, oh, how she wanted, so desperately, to hate him. But the more she thought about him, the more she felt whatever... Whatever hold he had on her seem to grow stronger. And stronger... And stronger. So why was she doing this again? Why would she go back and..

It doesnt feel right to leave and not say goodbye. Kila decided in her head, skidding to a stop when she came across a fence. She grimaced for a moment, eyeing it up and down, wondering if she would have to climb it. Again the thought crossed her head; Why am I coming here? Perhaps she was hoping deep down West would decide to join them. To come along and adventure with her. She found herself longing to show him the world. Show him everything. Wanted to show him all the things she had seen, the beauty of every land out there. Oh, she wanted him to come along! But... No. She didnt. Of course she didnt, how could she? She didnt like him. Didnt feel anything for him. There. It was settled. Kila let out a soft, dry chuckle at her own thoughts, not believing herself for even a single second. She didnt know what she felt for the Tom, but she knew.... It was different. Different from what she usually felt. And.. It scared her. The golden she-cat shook these thoughts away and took a deep breath. She saw him before she smelled him though, surprised to see him sitting on the fence. Again she let her eyes take in his white fur, but she couldnt see his blue eyes. She wanted to. No. I dont! Kila battled with herself for a minute or two before clearing her throat.

"Slick!" She trotted closer to the fence, her voice holding no trace of the fear or anger surging through her. Only slight amusement. Only a small tinge of happiness. But she hoped he wouldnt pick up on that, how ecstatic she was to see him- Not ecstatic! Kila scolded herself, taking in a breath. She was only here to say goodbye. She eyed the fence again, realizing it wasnt as tall as she thought, but quickly returned her eyes to West again, flicking her ears. Hopefully she wouldnt have to climb it, anyway. Make this quick Kila.

Forever...