Today 02:03 AM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 01:49 AM

Old November 5th, 2020, 03:32 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Default Re: Welcome to my Nightmare [Private]

"Fine. You can be the boss." Ghostflight didn't even know why she was here, much less why she should be the leader of their little group. She did know where the pond was, and she was the only dead cat in their group, so she had to have some sense of authority. "Just remember I'm years older than you and I know things your mind couldn't comprehend." She ran ahead of Talonstone to run down the hill to the pond.
@Foxsnarl @Lynxpaw @bmkmb @Rani
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.
Old November 5th, 2020, 04:46 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

@Pepperkins @Slushie @gs29513

Stempaw glanced at the warrior in her group, and Dawnstar. She couldn’t believe this wasn’t a dream, but she supposed training in her sleep wouldn’t be a real issue. She hoped her missing leg wouldn’t be a problem for her, but it probably would.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 5th, 2020, 06:35 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

Braveheart yearned for attention. He hated how her gaze passed over him, how she dismissed him easily without a second thought. He was worth more. He was worth a lot. He could give her information, tell her the secrets. Braveheart would gladly help her infiltrate the Dark Forest, give her what she needed to ruin this wretched place. Braveheart hated being here, hated being treated as some idiotic, power-hungry cat. He was power-hungry, duh, but definitely not idiotic. No. He was the smartest of the lot, conceiving, lying, tricky, and proud of it. Braveheart would do anything to get his way, kill anyone, anything, smash them out of this world like they were bugs. Hurt them. Do anything to make them feel pain, and betrayal, like they'd been lied to. Cause they would. He would manipulate them, lead them in ways they'd never seen.

Braveheart just had to figure out how to deal with Dawnstar.

He hated how she assessed her warriors, even tried to control the ones from WindClan and RiverClan(was it riverclan?). She even tried to control him. Him! Braveheart was the only - well, not the only, but the best Dark Forest representative here. So he mattered, greatly.

The huge tom rose from his position, slowly walking over to the ShadowClan leader. The shadows practically swirled around him as he made his way over, casting a withering glare at the cats that were gathered around. Braveheart unsheathed his claws, finally reaching her. He leaned in close, a fury in his yellow eyes that was pure rage. Dawnstar did not get to push him around. She did not get to act like she was better than him, start assigning patrols like she was the boss. She wasn't dead yet - but maybe soon. Maybe soon, if the other leaders did what they should do. They should kill her. They should send her to the Dark Forest - but then again, he didn't remember those leaders being especially ruthless. But then there was Lionstar..perhaps his (often) uncontrollable anger would lead him to be a invaluable pawn in Braveheart's game. He'd have to visit the RiverClan leader's dreams sometimes..maybe. Often it was hard to manipulate leaders - too focused on their Clans an their dreams.

"Why should I listen to you?" Braveheart countered. "You don't overlord me, you weren't my leader when I was in my prime murder time." He glanced at the other cats, disappointed at no look of horror. Oh. Too bad. Well, he could have fun with what was gonna happen next. The huge tom stared right into Dawnstar's eyes, daring her to oppose her. Both being huge cats, they were basically the same height, but unfortunately the ShadowClan leader seemed to have a bit more girth. He supposed that was one of the perks of being alive. Luckily, he was the tiniest bit taller than her, so he supposed he had that leverage. Not by much, though, so it wasn't like the most useful weapon he had at his clawtips. Speaking of clawtips...

Braveheart sharpened his claws on the rock, letting the moonlight make them shine. He grinned at Dawnstar, malice glinting deep in his eyes. He brought his claw to the edge of her face and proceeded(tried) to run his claw down her face towards her neck. "That'll give you a pretty little scar to boast about." He flicked his tail, then leaned closer. "Or, we do something else. Something more painful," he murmured, only to her. The tom was enjoying this moment - immensely.

He backed away, then turned to the group of losers he was with(well, Dawnstar had told him to lead them to a suitable place for her needs). Oh. All apprentices. Well. More to manipulate? "Come on," Braveheart grunted. "I'll show you to a place that Dawny will think is perfect for her needs - cause I live to please." He let out one last smirk, then sent a wink Dawnstar's way, imagining she was furious. "I know the perfect place. Where the moor's all. Unfortunately, they're rather disgusting and peaty. You'll have to do. Sorry - not. Come on, now. We've only got-" He stopped, staring at Windstrike. "Wow, what Twoleg mutated you?" The orange tom peered closer, surprise in his eyes.

He didn't know a warrior could be that scrawny. Unfortunately, Windfright was. And ShadowClan cats were supposed to be the masters of the darkness, they warriors that were huge and unbeatable in battle, the kings and queens of ruling the night. This guy looked like a WindClanner - maybe that was why his name was..that. It also implied he was loyal to a different Clan. The funny thing was, Braveheart was a master of shadows, and gigantic and an amazing killer. But Windstrike..possiby just the opposite. So it looked like maybe they should've switched Clans?

Maybe.

Braveheart let out a rumbling laugh. "Maybe I should've switched my name to Shadowheart," he told Windfright. "Then we would've matched!" The orange tom stomped his paw on the ground, then suddenly became more serious again. "Follow me," he meowed, walking towards the edge of the forest - or at least he knew that was where it ended. There wasn't much else to do except explore here. And dream, too. About what it would be like when they were alive again.

Cheers.

@Undertaker @Pepperkins @Slushie @Zesty Mango @gs29513
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; November 6th, 2020 at 07:42 AM.
Old November 5th, 2020, 07:51 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Windstrike
[ @gs29513 @Slushie @Zesty Mango @Cobra ]

He was about to say something he'd probably learn to regret later until he stepped back to get out the way of the tom that had approached her rather harshly. Now, these were the type of cats he longed to live amongst. Not scared to step up to the bristling furball that called herself a leader. His smirk returned to his face slightly as he watched the event unfold, his eyes following the shadowy tom as he walked away, seemingly unfazed by the whole ordeal.

Windstrike turned back to his own task, not that he enjoyed being ordered around, he wasn't in the camp right now, after all, glancing around quickly for the apprentices he had been assigned to before realizing two had already gathered. A small frown formed on his face, a suck-up, and a three-legged weirdo. Accidentally catching the gaze of Stempaw for a moment, he scoffed, examining the apprentice skeptically for a moment till he heard another cat approach. Specifically, the one that he had been watching a mere moment before.

His ear flicked as he tuned into the tom's voice, oh how he hated cats who rambled on. Something about leading them to an area for Dawnstar, the only thing he seriously picked up on was the sarcasm, at which he let out a silent purr of amusement. Looks like he wasn't the only one who didn't take her seriously. Nodding his head, he turned back to the two kittens he had unintentionally forgotten about momentarily, not bothering to respond to the one that had spoken to him a minute before except for a small motion with his paw to follow. Assuming they'd leave immediately, he had turned prepared to leave, until he heard the comment.

It didn't click Braveheart was talking to him at first, as he simply stared until a look of pure rage flickered over his eyes before they glazed over. Although he had buried his insecurities a long time ago so that no one would ever get to him about it again, something about how the warrior said it irritated him to a point he had no idea he could reach. Still, he wasn't going to lash out, he had better things to do. Instead, he listened to the insults with a fiery gaze focused on the tom.

His size had its advantages, it wasn't anyone's business about his looks, and he certainly wasn't going to let a damn thing this overgrown dead weed had to say get to him, at least not visibly. "That would fit you, for your inexistent heart. Perhaps we can talk more about appearances once I see you in the living world. Until then, I suggest you keep your mouth shut before I tear it off your face," he purred icily in response, tone laced with hatred as he made a few steps closer, enough to see the shadows fluttering off of the large feline's pelt as his eyes slit. His claws dug painfully into the dirt as he lowered his voice, making sure only Braveheart could hear, "Now, if you don't mind, I'd rather not have to deal with the ass you are, for as much as I don't care about being here, I'd rather get this over with. So, lead the way, I'll follow for now."

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old November 5th, 2020, 10:44 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Shrikepaw quite happily followed along with the ground easily manoeuvring the terrain he'd walked many times before. Normally he'd happily take a place in the back of the group staying in the back to watch those he was with and letting them meet potential danger first. But not here. Here he was more confident than in the waking world and had a few methods to get the upper claw here he did not have in other places. So it was from his place scouting ahead that he snickered ears tilted back to listen to the older cats behind him. Ghostflight defiantly had an ego issue if she was so ruffled over Dawnstar decision, how amusing. Darkforest cats and those of the dead were strong in their own way sure but that strength was relative and Ghostflight was so sure of their power they didn't seem as cautious as they maybe should be. Also 'couldn't comprehend' how over dramatic. But it wasn't his business and unless involved Shrikepaw would leave the strife to the warriors, he was here to learn to swim after all.

@bmkmb @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Foxsnarl

Last edited by Rani; November 5th, 2020 at 10:44 PM.
Old November 6th, 2020, 11:44 AM
your loveliest nightmare

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Asleep

@Undertaker

Owltalon, muscles tense as she approached, replied tightly, "My guess is as good as yours." He didn't know what he was doing here either, but maybe he could take advantage of this and tell Twilightstar. But he didn't know how to leave and even if he succeeded, he'd be a target for all of these cats when he returned. Better to stay quiet for now.

With any other cat, he might have flirted, or cracked a joke, or bragged, but he figured it wasn't the best time or the best cat. He flicked his tail rhythmically, ready to bolt if she decided his answer wasn't sufficient.
Russetpaw stirred as something dug into his side. He shot up to see he was laying on a root. A root? There were no roots in the apprentice's den. He looked around. The Dark Forest. He'd been here before, but this time was different. There were others. He narrowed his eyes. ShadowClan. He padded silently towards the scents, identifying several cats of other clans, but ShadowClan was definitely strongest.

Soon, he was at the edge of a clearing. He gazed around evenly. He recognized Owltalon of his own clan, Dawnstar...and Foxpaw. His heart leaped and he grumbled to himself. What was he, a lovesick kit? He focused his attention on the leader of ShadowClan and approached silently, unlike his frozen clanmate. She was basically his idol, ever since she knocked Twilightstar off during the gathering. He didn't say anything though, waiting to be noticed. Instead, he sat with his tail tucked neatly over his paws and observed.

The others were splitting off into groups, and a couple of Dark Forest cats were guiding them. He smirked. It appeared he had walked into a cult. Interesting. Perhaps he was here for a reason then.

she/her
whispersong (wc), buzzflight (thc), beastflame (rc), autumnpaw (thc), mushroomkit (shc), rapidscorch (shc), astrid (ds)
roleplay tracker/finder
Old November 7th, 2020, 09:52 AM
darkness begets light.

My Mood: Mysterious

[ @Foxsnarl @Lynxpaw @ChillCat @Rani ]

Talonstone barely refrained from scoffing behind the stranger's back, and he decided against picking up the pace as she ran ahead. For an older feline, Ghostflight seemed to lack control. A rash and dishonest cat, that's what she was, the patrol leader thought to himself. Age did not equate to experience by any means. The tom knew elders who wouldn't stand a chance in a battle against an untrained kit, these days. Had Ghostflight ever killed before? He doubted it. She wouldn't be so perky if she had. That alone already made him better than her.

He scanned ahead with his sight, then scanned behind with his hearing. With the other adult in front, there should be three sets of pawsteps from the opposite direction. Talonstone could only hear two, however. While his hearing certainly did not qualify as perfect, it wasn't bad, either. One of the apprentices were either walking too lightly, or they were somewhere else. Frankly, the only one of the trio that he suspected would try anything like that was Shrikepaw. The tom chose to put that to the side for now. After all, Shrikepaw would need to reveal himself eventually. He would likely rejoin the group once the training began.

Soon enough, the air grew in humidity, and a small pond appeared in the distance. Talonstone was vaguely impressed that the thing was filled with pure water rather than blood. Seeing Ghostflight already there and trusting that Shrikepaw was observing from a hidden position, he large warrior turned to face the remaining two apprentices. "The first step of learning any skill is to grow accustomed to the environment," he meowed briskly. "Enter the water and experiment with it. Do not go too far out unless you feel like on drowning in your sleep."
Have a wonderful day!
Old November 7th, 2020, 05:38 PM
GONE

My Mood: Kingly

[ @bmkmb @Rani @ChillCat @Foxsnarl ]

Russetpaw

She stopped as soon as the others did, lurking behind quietly. She didn't really want to interact with anyone, when there were so many cats in the group. The outline of her figure against the shadows was the only way to tell if the apprentice was actually there. Russetpaw was silent as she watched and listened from afar. She wouldn't come closer willingly. If Talonstone called her, maybe then she'd head on over but ... so many cats. The thought of being near them ... scared her slightly.
Old November 7th, 2020, 08:19 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

His muscles tensing as Braveheart confronted Dawnstar, even though he knew he would almost certainly lose, Shrewpaw disciplined them swiftly, sinking back. He doubted Dawnstar would thank anyone, least of all an apprentice, for interfering in what was CLEARLY a fairly private matter. When his group headed out, he swung into line, noting to himself NOT to turn his back on Braveturd. If he threatened the leader of SHADOWCLAN, what would he do to THEM if they slipped up? And also, where was this clan pride from? He had never, at least in his mind, been particularly.....Shadowclan. But well, he was just.....going to roll with it he supposed. @Cobra @Pepperkins
Old November 8th, 2020, 01:17 PM
IDK what to put here

My Mood: Sarcastic

"I'm not going in that." Hissed Foxpaw as they stopped. Nope. She'd rather jump off the top of a very high tree. The molly braced herself in case someone tried to drag her. Foxpaw could swim deccently but she wasn't going in. She would fight to stay dry first. @bmkmb @Lynxpaw @Rani @ChillCat