Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Roleplaying Information

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM

Old August 6th, 2020, 01:35 AM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

ThunderClan ThunderClan Resources

Climb your way over towards ThunderClan!

Here, you can do the following:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Joining Restrictions
  • Cats born in ThunderClan may start roleplaying immediately.

• All outsiders and cats from other Clans are required to speak with Bumblestar prior to joining.

• Joining as a ShadowClan cat is closed. Joining as a RiverClan cat is closed. Joining as an apprentice without a mentor is closed. If a mentor is unable to be found, cats must start off as kits and go through the proper ceremony to receive their mentor.

Outsider Joining

Outsider Joining is currently CLOSED
  • All outsiders are required to speak with Bumblestar prior to being accepted into the Clan.

• Outsiders allowed to join will start off as apprentices, regardless of age. They will be required to take on a Clan name, and need to meet the normal apprentice requirements listed under Rank Requirements. Bumblestar will decide if their outsider name is acceptable as a Clan name; names that do not align with Clan customs will be changed.
    • Exceptions to this rule may be made in cases where outsiders display a significant level of combat and/or hunting experience.

• In the event an outsider is actively pregnant or with an expecting mate, Bumblestar will not force them to start as apprentices. Instead, they will be allowed to join as a queen, but are still expected to complete five training instance after their kits are born. Failure to do so may result in them being stripped of their Clan status.

• If your character is an apprentice from another Clan, Bumblestar will not make them restart their training from scratch. Instead, their current abilities will be assessed and their mentor will be expected to pick up where they left off. In addition, tree climbing lessons will be required to become acclimated to ThunderClan culture.

• Warriors joining from other Clans will be allowed to keep their rank, provided they remain loyal to ThunderClan going forward. They will also be required to undergo tree climbing lessons to prevent instances of falling. Failure to participate in such a lesson may result in a reassessment of their Clan status.

To submit a joining request, please view this thread.

DO NOT fill out a form for missing characters!

Rank Requirements

These only apply to ThunderClan's promotions and do not necessarily reflect the other Clans.

It is recommended you do not skip these requirements without consulting the Clan leader, as your character may be punished.

Kit to Apprentice | Apprentice to Warrior | Warrior to Hornet | Warrior to Elder | Others to Elder | High Ranks

Kit to Apprentice
  • Kits should have existed as a kit for at least one month real life time and be deemed suitable for the promotion by Bumblestar to qualify for an apprentice ceremony.

• You should have at least six roleplay posts made with that kit.

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Optionally, kits may take any lesson listed below. These lessons will not count towards apprentice training. A full rundown on the Curriculums and how they function within ThunderClan can be found here. Please visit the linked thread to find teachers and kits requesting a class.
    • Hunting
    • Battle
    • Climbing (Clan Skill)
    • Clan Overview
      (what's covered is teacher dependant: clan history, relations, ettiquette)
    • Herbs

Apprentice to Warrior
  • Apprentices should have existed as an apprentice for at least two months real life time and be deemed suitable for the promotion by Bumblestar to qualify for a warrior ceremony.

• Have at least one hundred (100) roleplay posts as an apprentice.

• Apprentices need at least five instances of training experience that include the company of a warrior. The warrior does not have to be their mentor. Apprentices are encouraged to seek out training from warriors other than their assigned mentor.

These experiences must include:

• One hunting lesson

• One battle training session

• One climbing lesson

Here are some ways to get the remaining two training experiences your character will need to qualify for a final assessment:

• Patrols (hunting, border, battle, herb collection)

• Battle experiences (such as raids - requires a battle training session)

• Any other life experience where the character learns something substantial

• Plot participation

When applying for a ceremony, these should be linked in your form for reference. This is to prevent characters from becoming warriors without having any actual form of training! You are responsible for organizing your own training sessions, but you may be placed on a patrol at a high rank's discretion.

• Apprentices need to actively attend at least two Clan meetings. This includes showing up to their own ceremony through roleplay and, if applicable, reacting to the ceremony accordingly. For example, if a cat becomes a warrior in the meeting, the apprentice should join in with chanting the new warrior's name.

• Apprentices are required to complete a final assessment once they have met the minimum training experiences. The final should consist of both hunting and battle training, to ensure their skills are satisfactory. Final assessments can be overseen by any warrior, although the mentor is preferred if available. Bumblestar may attend final assessments at her own discrestion, without prior warning. Depending on the requirements they have already completed, certain plots or events may replace the final assessment at Bumblestar's discretion.

• The character should not have recently been punished by a high rank, or have been caught in roleplay doing something that violates the Warrior Code or Roleplay Guidelines (that is punishable by a high rank.)

• Characters who have not made these qualifications by the age of 18 moons will have their progress assessed by Bumblestar to see where they need help; at 21 moons, their place in the Clan may be reassessed.

Warrior to Hornet

Sparring requests with Bumblestar are currently CLOSED
  • ThunderClan's Hornets are a rank created by Bumblestar, restructured from the rank Cindersky formerly created. They are ThunderClan's elite warriors, and are considered above the ranks of normal warriors, though are NOT considered High Rank. They have the authority to issue orders to the Clan, remove inner- or outer-Clan threats if needed, and urge ThunderClan's High Ranks to keep things in check. Hornets are a symbol of both strength and stability in ThunderClan, and are also expected to act as a security force to enforce rules or protect the Clan when necessary.

• This rank can be earned three ways:

• A spar with Bumblestar, provided the five available positions are not already filled. To obtain the right to spar to become a Hornet, a warrior must speak to Bumblestar privately in the Leader's Den and provide a reason. Spars will be held in private threads. If the character does not win the spar, that doesn't mean they won't obtain the position. Your character can also be considered for roleplayed remarkable achievements or contributions that they have made to the clan (meaning such achievements must have been roleplayed out in roleplay threads and not in Visual Arts). Activity within the Clan and past displays of commitment will also be things that Bumblestar will look for.
    • A response time of three days will be allotted, after which you will be bumped in the case of no response. Should three bumps occur before the roleplay is completed, the spar will be marked as an automatic failure and will count against your character should they attempt in the future.

• Bumblestar may also hand-pick those she deems fit to fill vacancy without the need for a spar.

• Warriors may opt to challenge a current Hornet for the rank via battle. Warriors are welcome to notify Bumblestar that they are making a challenge at any point in time, provided they tell her which Hornet they are challenging and why. (Reasons Bumblestar does not deem valid may be denied.) Battles will be held in the clearing in front of the Clan, can be done with unsheathed claws if desired (although mortal injuries are off-limits), and may be judged by the Clan members present, although Bumblestar ultimately has the final say. A successful fight from a challenger will result in the challenger replacing the Hornet they fought.
    • The Head Hornet rank can only be challenged or obtained by a current Hornet.

Current Hornets:
no Head Hornet
Redhawk - @taillow
Mudhound - @Rani
Wolfhive - @BEAR.

Warrior to Elder
  • You will need at least 250 posts with the character as a warrior.

• If they are eighty moons or older, they will qualify to become an elder due to old age. Prior to being eighty, they will need a valid reason to retire, such as a health condition. This condition will need to be verified by the medicine cat/medicine cat apprentice. If they believe your character is fit to remain a warrior or too unfit for Clan life, Bumblestar will act accordingly.

Anyone Else to Elder
  • Outsiders cannot join as an elder, even if they are disabled. Bumblestar will determine if they are fit for Clan life and if they are incapable of benefiting the Clan in some way, their request to join will be denied.

High Ranks

Request a Ceremony

Once your character meets the above requirements, you can fill out one of the respective forms below! Note you do not need any special requirements to request a name change or a mentor reassignment.

If you do not have a mentor lined up, leave that spot blank and they will be randomly assigned.

Apprentice
Current Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Mentor:
Links to completed classes:

Warrior
Current Name:
Warrior Name:
Two Warrior Attributes:
Gender/Pronouns:
Links to training posts and assessment:
Keep in mind that I may select a warrior name for your character myself if I so choose!

Elder
Name:
New Name (optional):
Gender/Pronouns:
Current Rank:
Bumblestar will not permit names that focus on a disability or deformity.

Mentor Reassignment
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Reassignment:
New Mentor:

Name Change
Current Name:
New Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Reason for Name Change:

Exile
Name:
Gender/Pronouns:
Why they're being exiled:

Ceremonies will be performed during Clan meetings every two weeks depending, and your character is expected to attend and participate when they're called up. 24 hours will be given from the time they are called up to the next meeting post. A lack of attendance will result in the ceremony not being done for that meeting, and your character may be punished or marked as missing.

Do not quote or mention me for ceremonies. This thread will be checked before ceremonies are started.

Announcements

Births and deaths aren't typically covered by ceremonies, and you can request they be announced during the upcoming Gathering.

To ensure characters who are announced are actively used, some requirements have been placed. Please read them carefully before submitting a form.

Births
  • Queens who give birth need at least ten roleplay posts with that character to qualify as a mention in the Gathering.

• To avoid inactive kits being announced, kits should have at least three posts each to be mentioned. If you have a litter of four kits and only one makes the posts, only that kit will be included. Assuming a litter has stillborns, they will have an honorable mention regardless of activity.
Deaths
  • Cats who are dying need to have at least five roleplay posts with the character in order to be mentioned.

• All deaths need to be roleplayed out in order to be announced. This is to prevent any 'off screen' deaths that didn't actually happen. When applying below your character, please include their death post.
To apply, use this form:

Name:
Queen or Deceased Cat?:
If a queen, list your kits that qualify and include a mention to the roleplayers:
If deceased, link the death roleplay post:
Additional Information?:

Allegiances Changes

To change something on the Allegiances, post in your character's respective thread. This includes if you've adopted a character from another roleplayer.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 17th, 2024 at 04:04 PM.
Old May 8th, 2021, 06:26 PM
~suffering anemoia~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: ThunderClan Resources

Name: Peachblossom
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Returning to the clan after the coyote attack on Thunderclan camp
Rank Request: She'd just like to be a warrior like she used to be, but she'd understand if she'd have to be an app again
New Name Request (optional): She's happy just staying Peachblossom
Mention Me: @Jackpot
Old May 10th, 2021, 11:55 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Tallkit
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: Yes
Reason for Joining: she wants to rejoin after her leaving a few moons back.
Rank Request: App.
New Name Request (optional): Tallpaw

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old May 10th, 2021, 11:55 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

// @Kai

go ahead and reapply tall to the allegiances, she doesnt have to do a rejoining rp right now ^^

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 10th, 2021, 12:23 PM
oyasumi

My Mood: Crazy

Outsider Joining

Name:: Wonder

Kit or expecting queen?:: No, he's 9 moons

Reason for joining:: Wonder has amnesia from a head injury, so he's been wandering around the world looking for a link to his origin. He remembers his mother telling him vague things, but other than that their mind is a blank.
One of the things his mother told him is the word "Thunderclan." He's been looking for Thunderclan to join them.

New name request:: Fallenpaw

Mention me:: @Jackpot
Here it is!
Ravenblaze||Dragcave Ask to trade with me!

Dealing with mental health problems, replies will be slow. Bump after 48 hours. PLEASE MENTION ME OR I WILL FORGET WHAT'S GOING ON.

Last edited by ChillCat; May 10th, 2021 at 12:27 PM.
Old May 11th, 2021, 12:28 PM

I did this a while ago but it was while Buckstar was dead or something but Silverclaw is now a queen @Jackpot
Old May 12th, 2021, 09:37 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Name: Oddear
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: /No
Reason for Joining: the moon sent him!
Rank Request: warrior
New Name Request (optional): nah

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old May 12th, 2021, 09:47 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Current Name: Rosekit
Gender/Pronouns: She/her
Mentor:
@Jackpot
Old May 12th, 2021, 09:48 AM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillCat View Post
Outsider Joining

Name:: Wonder

Kit or expecting queen?:: No, he's 9 moons

Reason for joining:: Wonder has amnesia from a head injury, so he's been wandering around the world looking for a link to his origin. He remembers his mother telling him vague things, but other than that their mind is a blank.
One of the things his mother told him is the word "Thunderclan." He's been looking for Thunderclan to join them.

New name request:: Fallenpaw

Mention me:: @Jackpot
Here it is!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxmulus View Post
Name: Oddear
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: /No
Reason for Joining: the moon sent him!
Rank Request: warrior
New Name Request (optional): nah
both of you go ahead and post in thc joining/rejoining <33

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 13th, 2021, 07:19 AM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Name: Eren
Is your character a kit or an expecting queen?: No
Reason for Joining: Sick of being a loner and I think it would fit with their blood-thirst
Rank Request: Apprentice
New Name Request (optional): White or Raven

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; May 13th, 2021 at 07:24 AM.