Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan > RiverClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Mica
Today 07:59 PM
Spear Fishing - Group...
by Bean
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 07:58 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by Blazing
Today 07:56 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:52 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 07:51 PM

Old January 25th, 2024, 06:33 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: let's get it together! (Open to apprentices + up!)

[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @al3cc766 | @Dust | @Ravenswings ]

Treepaw

83/100

Treepaw hopped up. ``I know a good spot to find webs! There is a big boulder where I like to hang out by the Windclan border.... ``

He looked to his paws, remembering Primrosepaw. He shook his head, raising it back up to the other cat's faces to gain their eye contact- well he wasn't really looking up. He was just about the size of them since he was 11 moons now.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3
Old January 25th, 2024, 10:21 PM
Candace Flynn

Status: I've been PnF obsessed for the past two years and I have a feeling it'll be another year yet.
Bump Policy: Whenever needed :)
My Mood: Adorable

Amberwing immediately padded over. "Hey! Can I be of assistance in any way?"
Somewhere. Something. Had brought me here. But what?
Old January 25th, 2024, 11:59 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Stressed

Marigoldleap moved out of the nursery upon hearing a warrior. She wanted to help out the best she could. She couldn't just sit in the nursery no more. Plus they were getting restless anyway. "I can help a little bit with locating herbs.", she meowed. As a former medicine cat she felt it was the right thing to do for her adopted clan. They needed all the knowledge they could get.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old January 26th, 2024, 03:05 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Surprised was an understatement when JayFrost came over, for a moment there was a flash of happiness in Garlic Feather relieved to see them happy and not a walking thunderstorm of attitude, he couldn't help but quietly question the previous cold shoulder and the more obvious attitude. Whatever, Jay Frost was confusing and that was all there was to it. With all that mentally over with Garlic Feather was back to being pretty perky. 'Jay Frost, good to see you here to help out!' Garlic mews with a grin, at least he wouldn't have to be hunting in complete miserable silence thinking about the wreck that riverclan is.
(Sorry that this took me so dreadfully long to reply to aaa)

->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"would be a pity to have riverclan fall due to starvation" the tabby replied matter-of-fact, voice coarse and unsually quiet. his paws still felt awfully numb, and his pads had also cracked somewhen in the fast few sunrises, as if the dull tingling wasnt bad enough. maybe it was a good thing he didnt have to deal with the feeling of walking on cracked pads though.
he shivered, trying to fluff up his short fur as best he can. the cold really seemed to be catching up with him now.
no time for that though. the clan had to be fed.

(literally idk what this even is but i needed it for bingo lmao. dont worry about the late reply i was asleep anyway haha)

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements
Old January 26th, 2024, 03:55 AM
revenge is a fools game

Status: "we can be all poetic and just lose our minds together"
Bump Policy: 2days, 24hours if time sensitive
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Cherryswirl seemed to heed this call - her attention rather alert today than usual. Rising from her spot - more so interested in continuing her (lacking) support as a lionheart - the feline made her way over. Letting a smile tease on her maw, she dipped her head to Fadingsun,

"I went out herb hunting for and with Tansypaw a good few times. I know a couple... I don't know if they'll help completely but it's something." Her tone was more forlorn and solemn, rather than seeming annoyed or upset. "I can take a few willing cats to come look for some cobwebs... maybe some coltsfoot or watermint, maybe..." Her brows furrowed with a perplexed look, "I don't know how likely they are to have survived in this weather - the plants at least... but things like sticks and cobwebs would be a good thing to gather if nothing else." Cherryswirl looked around at the few other cats that had gathered,

"Would anyone like to come with me to look for these?" Now... she just had to remember what exactly the looked and smelled like. Cobwebs? Easy. The coltsfoot? It was that weird sweet and spicy plant... looked like.. dandelions? Stars... they would just be picking leaves and grass at this point.

[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @al3cc766 | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]

->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"i say we head into the territory as a small group and try to gather as much as possible but focus on herbs that are needed most right now. cobwebs, burdock, moss are always good. borage, chick weed and bright eye if you can find it."
she paused to think. was there any other herbs she knew? stars she shouldve been paying more attention- better not try to find out any herbs immediatly now. it was better to just focus on the ones she knew. yes that was good.

"every cat that is willing to go out for a herb patrol listen up okay. i dont expect you to know or remember all the herbs, so if you forget you look for moss and cobwebs okay, we need anything we can get. any cat that is absolutely sure of a herb besides the ones i mentioned is welcome to gather it and tell me about it later." she took a deep breath, steadying herself. taking the lead like this was something she had barely ever tried.

"first up burdock, really thick stems and they should have burrs that get stuck in your fur. we need the roots. if you cant get the roots dug up you can also bring back the leaves." she had no idea what burdock root was actually used for but judging by tansypaws voice when she had described it for patrol last time it must be important.

"chickweed is really tall and always in a big sorta bush with hard stems. they got thick light green leaves that kind of look like a bunch of green flowers together. they should grow in the forest around rocks.

"borage. i dont think we will have much luck with this one, but it sometimes grows by twoleg places. they have these large pale green leaves and little white hairs on the stems. grows in a small bush."

"lastly, bright eye. they normally got a lotta pink flowers but got kind of long pale green, smooth leaves n tall thin stems. they dont have a lot of leaves too..i think thats it. i suggest we head out now."

she took a grounding breath, head spinning with all the information she had to recite and the anxiety of trying to tell older cats what to do.

(i hope its okay she kinda took the lead if not some cat can obv speak up against her)
[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @Dust | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]

#minkpaw766

"i wish things were different, but it werent us who changed."

━━━━━━━━
my bios | rooks requirements

Last edited by alec; January 30th, 2024 at 05:16 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:22 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> minkpaw [she/they, rc apprentice, 11moons, the collector, herb1] <<-
a dark blueish grey bengal-patterned she cat with silver eyes

"i say we head into the territory as a small group and try to gather as much as possible but focus on herbs that are needed most right now. cobwebs, burdock, moss are always good. borage, chick weed and bright eye if you can find it."
she paused to think. was there any other herbs she knew? stars she shouldve been paying more attention- better not try to find out any herbs immediatly now. it was better to just focus on the ones she knew. yes that was good.

"every cat that is willing to go out for a herb patrol listen up okay. i dont expect you to know or remember all the herbs, so if you forget you look for moss and cobwebs okay, we need anything we can get. any cat that is absolutely sure of a herb besides the ones i mentioned is welcome to gather it and tell me about it later." she took a deep breath, steadying herself. taking the lead like this was something she had barely ever tried.

"first up burdock, really thick stems and they should have burrs that get stuck in your fur. we need the roots. if you cant get the roots dug up you can also bring back the leaves."

"chickweed is really tall and always in a big sorta bush with hard stems. they got thick light green leaves that kind of look like a bunch of green flowers together. they should grow in the forest around rocks.

"borage. i dont think we will have much luck with this one, but it sometimes grows by twoleg places. they have these large pale green leaves and little white hairs on the stems. grows in a small bush."

"lastly, bright eye. they normally got a lotta pink flowers but got kind of long pale green, smooth leaves n tall thin stems. they dont have a lot of leaves too..i think thats it. i suggest we head out now."

she took a grounding breath, head spinning with all the information she had to recite and the anxiety of trying to tell older cats what to do.

(i hope its okay she kinda took the lead if not some cat can obv speak up against her)
[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @Dust | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]

Dovepaw and Daisypaw glanced at each, then nodded to Minkpaw. I agree with Minkpaw. She knows herbs better than us. She should lead. Dovepaw smiled warmly.
Old January 26th, 2024, 06:30 AM

Bump Policy: Every 2 days-a week(24hrs-48hrs if important)
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post
Cherryswirl seemed to heed this call - her attention rather alert today than usual. Rising from her spot - more so interested in continuing her (lacking) support as a lionheart - the feline made her way over. Letting a smile tease on her maw, she dipped her head to Fadingsun,

"I went out herb hunting for and with Tansypaw a good few times. I know a couple... I don't know if they'll help completely but it's something." Her tone was more forlorn and solemn, rather than seeming annoyed or upset. "I can take a few willing cats to come look for some cobwebs... maybe some coltsfoot or watermint, maybe..." Her brows furrowed with a perplexed look, "I don't know how likely they are to have survived in this weather - the plants at least... but things like sticks and cobwebs would be a good thing to gather if nothing else." Cherryswirl looked around at the few other cats that had gathered,

"Would anyone like to come with me to look for these?" Now... she just had to remember what exactly the looked and smelled like. Cobwebs? Easy. The coltsfoot? It was that weird sweet and spicy plant... looked like.. dandelions? Stars... they would just be picking leaves and grass at this point.

[ @Cherry~ | @Fritter | @shoomy! | @al3cc766 | @Batt. | @Ravenswings ]
Dandeliontuft stepped forward. I’ll join you! Garlicfeather, how bout you? And Pebblepaw? She turned her gaze to them.

@Fritter + @benny
Old January 26th, 2024, 07:21 AM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by al3cc766 View Post
->> jayfrost [he/him, rc warrior, 24moons, burn baby burn] <<-
a tall silver classic-tabby with well groomed short to medium length fur and icy blue eyes

"would be a pity to have riverclan fall due to starvation" the tabby replied matter-of-fact, voice coarse and unsually quiet. his paws still felt awfully numb, and his pads had also cracked somewhen in the fast few sunrises, as if the dull tingling wasnt bad enough. maybe it was a good thing he didnt have to deal with the feeling of walking on cracked pads though.
he shivered, trying to fluff up his short fur as best he can. the cold really seemed to be catching up with him now.
no time for that though. the clan had to be fed.

(literally idk what this even is but i needed it for bingo lmao. dont worry about the late reply i was asleep anyway haha)
Garlic Feather
Purrks; Just a scratch| Beefed up tier 1|
He-Him { River Clan } Warrior

Garlic Feather gave a nod of agreement, that would be a pity indeed. Especially since there was a lot of decent, loyal cats amongst the mess that was River Clan at the moment. If anything dying to starvation would be more ironic after all the hard work the High Ranks had been putting into pulling the clan together, even if it didn't work as well as it was meant to. 'Would be a pity indeed.' Personally, Garlic Feather wasn't the best choice for these patrols since he was so darn awful at hunting he might as well have just volounteered to be a big noisy bell. He was glad to have herb hunting on the table too, and cats who knew what the plants actually meant.
( @Ravenswings )
He hadn't realised that Dandelion Tuft was here, that certianly made this all a little bit nicer. He went over away from Jay Frost and listened to Mink Paw talk about herbs, and Cherry Swirl too. Dandelion seemed keen on joining Cherry's patrol so he gave a little nod. 'Sure I'll come with.'

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; January 26th, 2024 at 07:23 AM.
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:39 AM

Status: I'm a zombie and I'm hungryyyy... Also if I have to get scolded can't it be for something I did?
Bump Policy: After 24 hours.
My Mood: Dead

Toadpaw joined.
My posts are always open unless I say otherwise. VM me if you would like to set up a roleplay with one of my characters or even if you just want to talk. If you have a character that knows one of my characters somehow you're welcome to make a starter and mention me whenever you want to roleplay them together. Birdpaw has flock together tier three and bilingual tier three. Toadpaw has silver tongue. Mantiskit has agatha kitty and mind reader. I often end up editing my applications, especially if I'm not using a form so don't consider my first draft to be final as it likely isn't, especially if it's a kit finder. If one of my characters says, thinks, or does something you don't like please don't get angry at me since I'm just trying to roleplay their personalities.
Old January 26th, 2024, 08:55 AM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Dusklion
She/her | 24 moons | [Open] • [Open] • [Open]
Giving a lash of her tail and wearing her signature smirk on her face, Dusklion slunk over and gave a nod to her brother. Good, it seemed that he had the same idea she did; it was time for all of the Clan to step up and push RiverClan into action instead of just sitting around and waiting for the high ranks to do everything. Whatever cats thought that was the right course of action, she would personally swat over the head. Birdsnow was just one cat - how they expected her to run everything was beyond her.

"Sorrelblaze! Fallenwish! Amberwing! How about we try out luck with some huntin'?" Spotting two warriors who had offered to help, the black tabby headed over to them with a quick trot and a grin. Three warriors ought to be enough to bring in quite a bit of prey she figured, but more were always welcome. "'N anyone else who wants to join! Looks like miss Cherry there is takin' the lead with herb gatherin', so those who want to hunt some prey over here!" There was a trill of excitement to her words as Dusklion kneaded the ground with her paws, eager to get started and rush out of camp.

[ @JellyMoons @shoomy! @Sklee - if you don't want to hunt and would rather join the herb collecting, feel free to let dusk know IC! i just picked a few warriors who hadn't picked a thing to do yet ]