Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 02:33 PM
tracker stuff
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 02:32 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:28 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 02:18 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 10th, 2018, 11:49 AM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Upon seeing the waxwings Nimblewhisker quickly slowed his pace so as to not spooked them. He then crouched down letting his instincts take over as he centered in on one of the bigger ones in the group. As he begun to close in on the mostly pale brown bird he felt his pelt prickle with anticipation more ready to feel it's warm blood on his fangs. Deciding that now was the time to strike he quickly signaled to Snailflower that she should follow suit hoping that together they could kill two birds with one metaphorical stone.
Her warm yellow eyes dilated as she watched the hungry flock picking away in the tree, a wiggle of her hind legs and Snailflower was crouched with her haunches tense. She was close enough that she could see how sleek they looked, with their black masks, ruddy face and colourful flight feathers. In her periphery she could just make out Nimblewhisker's signal, and with little more than a heartbeat in wait she released the tension in her legs. The molly pounced high- to a low-hanging branch where one of the birds was tugging at a wrinkled fruit. The first to hit the branch were her forepaws, before she snatched her teeth at the waxwing, catching hold of its hind end when it had turned to flee.

"Oomf, I got one!" A surprised cheer, while getting kicked in the muzzle by its free leg and panicked wing-slaps, she slowly let herself drop back down into the safety of the snow below. Snailflower thought a generous thanks to StarClan, before dispatching the bird quickly.
Old February 10th, 2018, 12:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post

(Is hareleap fighting in the war?)

Garterstar collided with Snakegrowl like a fluffy supernova, tumbling over his brother’s head and onto the nursery floor. “I got you! Take that,” the little tom said as he puffed out his chest jokingly. “You can never defeat me!”

”Now now, I’m sure you to are just as strong as each other, but please be careful! I know fighting as a kit seems very exciting, but I don’t want you to get hurt before you become an apprentice.” Paleheart’s hogh pitched voice stopped Garterstar in his tracks, the ran kitten slightly afraid to move. It wasn’t that he was scared of his mom, no, it was just that unlike that normal intimidation factor, how kind her tone was made Garterstar wonder if she was actually mad. With Paleheart, you could never really tell.
”Sorry mom...”

Snakegrowl's head pricked up as he looked at his mother, ears drooping slightly. He flicked his tail and glanced at his brother before squirming slightly and sitting up, tail flicking behind him. "Yeah, sorry mom," he mumbled, a bit annoyed their game had been disrupted. It had been so much fun! And they weren't harming each other. But then again, disobeying his mother might have been a dangerous thing. And he didn't want to risk that. Their father would side with her, obviously, because they were so lovey it made Snakegrowl sick.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:20 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
As his beloved mate reassured him about all of this, the male’s anxiety about the whole situation seemed to calm down and his agitated fur seemed to settle as he gave the shecat a softened, thankful smile. “Thank you, Caracalspirit.” Hawkfeather mentioned with a gentle purr rumbling in his throat, “I was so worried about all of this, but you always seem to know how to calm my nerves and whatnot.” And that was incredibly true when it came to his constant worrying and overthinking personality - that was just how it was. When his love mentioned that they would care for this kitten, his heart seemed to skip a beat within his chest - was she ready to have kittens with him? Was HE ready for that kind of commitment? He didn’t see why not and she seemed pretty forward for this, which made him feel better about that. The small kitten that was between his paws turned her head over to Caracalspirit, staring at her with round, curious eyes as she gave a tiny squeak-like mewl before tumbling over the Windclan tom’s paws and flopping into the loose dirt in front of his mate, giving a twitch of her whiskers as the dust stirred up around her and the kitten gave a squeeze, shaking her head. Hawkfeather couldn’t help but grow silent as he watched the kitten, deep in thought about things that he could not yet explain.
Caracalspirit pushed back the doubt she felt about raising a kit. "It can't be too hard," she mewed, to calm herself and her mate. She sniffed the tiny bundle before running her tongue calmly through its fur, hoping she was doing this right. She barely visited the nursery - she wasn't expecting and didn't have any kits, so there was no need. "Does it have a name?" She asked, ceasing her licking for a moment. A name would be useful - she couldn't keep calling it 'the kit'. She smiled slightly, feeling a strange warmth in her chest. "I think we can do this," she mewed, surely she could raise the kit Hawkfeather found, she had a couple of motherly instincts simply from being a she-cat. She continued to lick the small bundle of fluff, smiling slightly and feeling a fuzzy warmth grow in her chest. An urge to protect the kit taking over as she lifted her head. "I mean - if you wanted to take care of it," she mumbled, knowing her mates decision also counted in this, not just her own.
Old February 10th, 2018, 01:21 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Coming out into the territory, Obsidiansky felt odd taking the lead. He was normally walking alongside someone, or if he was in front, it was in a race. He wasn’t really guiding other cats around most of the time. There was a certain amount of discomfort involved in his guiding, but he supposed it would all be worth it later. He’d volunteered, right? That meant that he was doing the right thing now. ”I don’t think too much has changed since you’ve last been here… I mean… everything’s a little different, but that’s just day-to-day stuff. It’s still recovering a little bit from the fire, but it’ll be the same in no time.” Obsidiansky was trying to find something to talk about, because he felt nervous. At the moment he had been addressing Infernosky, while he tried to think of something else to say.

He glanced back momentarily at the cats behind him before turning back to the front. The territory in front of him didn’t feel quite as friendly now, and he felt like he should be saying something else to guide them along. ”Uh… Jitter, or - or Russel, do either of you want to come walk up here with me?” He asked, glancing back at the two of them again and giving a small smile to make his invitation try and seem more genuine. It just didn’t feel right for him to be walking in more of a line - he was used to being in a group, and it seemed safer that way, too. ”Infernosky, what about you? Do you want to come walk up here with me?”

By now, he was just grasping at straws to try and find a way for this to be more comfortable. Obsidiansky was social by nature - the former deputy might scare him a little bit, but her friends definitely didn’t, and he had enjoyed the conversations they’d had before. It was nice to talk to someone who was more reserved every once in a while. To him, there was something about Infernosky that he couldn’t quite figure out - but he really wanted to. Whatever it was, soon the dark furred warrior would know, and he would probably feel a lot more satisfied when he did. He liked talking to her. She was different from Sagewhisker and Canineheart and Fawnskip… the three of them were pretty much the closest she-cat friends he had, but they were all friendly and open and he had had a crush on/was crushing on one of them.

Or all of them. He wasn’t actually quite sure, which was what made this much nicer. Infernosky seemed like the type of cat he could learn something from, and he wouldn’t have to worry about feelings or anything like that. Had she ever been in love? Maybe. Maybe he would find out at some point. He wanted to know everything… what it had been like with the rogues who had pretty much kidnapped her, what Dapplestar had been like (since she’d been close to the leader), what it had been like in the city, what her favorite time of day was… what her favorite activity was… Obsidiansky loved learning things about other cats. He would, of course, have to learn all of these things about Russel and Jitter too. All three of them. They were new here, and for a cat who had never been outside of the Clan - who had no idea what it was like to be on his own - whatever they told him was bound to be fascinating.

@InfernoFlicker

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old February 10th, 2018, 02:07 PM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnblaze View Post
(sorry it took a while to respond ack D

Woodpeckerflight nodded, ready to head back to WindClan, along with her mother, father, and sister, as well as Twopaw, and Chaoskit, Autumnkit, Blizzardkit, Specklekit, Lightningkit, and Canarykit.

Lakeripple nodded and left without saying goodbye, Waterfallkit, Riverkit, and Brickkit at her tail.

Twopaw looked uneasy, as he watched his family stay behind. The chimera apprentice frowned and turned away, walking slowly towards the other WindClan cats.

Redclaw and Soulwing nodded at eachother, and began to walk off towards their old home in the abandoned barn.

Heartwhisker lashed her tail in annoyance, "Fine. If you're not looking for Mercury, then I guess I'll go myself." She spat, hitting Eclipse over the head with her tail as she stalked off, head hung low.

Scratchpaw looked at the forest behind them, "I'm not going back to ShadowClan. I'd much rather stay a rogue." He looked after Redclaw and Soulwing and yelled to them, "H-hey! Redclaw, Soulwing! I don't want to go back to ShadowClan... c-can I go with you?"

Redclaw and Soulwing whispered to each other, then Soulwing nodded and Scratchpaw scampered after them.

Parsleypaw looked after Twopaw, wondering if it was a bad idea, letting him go like that. She turned her mind away from that, and faced Eclipse. She thought, Eclipse... She was the one wanting to escape with me! I'm sure she'd let me go with her! She hopped up to the black she-cat, "Eclipse! I don't know where you're going, but can I come with you? Please, please, PLEASE???"

Eclipse watched Lakeripple leave, her tail tip twitching. "Well, sorry." She hissed at Heartwhisker, her ears flattening. She watched the molly stalk away. "You know, he doesn't love you!" She called after her. The fact of the former clan-cat having a crush on her slightly older brother was mostly just a guess, but it seemed to be some true.

Moon glanced at Eclipse, rather disgruntled at her attitude. "Should we do something about Eclipse?" She muttered to Navy, throwing a weak glare in her black-pelted daughter. She sighed softly.

A few moments later, the egyptain mau mix stood up, her yellow and green eyes narrowed slightly, glancing down at the former apprentice. She shrugged at the question. She had to admit, be it reluctantly, that she did kind of want Parsleypaw to come along. "I mean, if you want to. Though I don't exactly know where I'm going."

Old February 10th, 2018, 03:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt's expression softened. She knew how that felt. She had watched her denmates become warriors without her, stuck in the apprentice's den alone with the newest apprentices who were not much more than kits. She could remember for the first moon or so she had been cold and unfriendly the the younger ones, keeping to herself and snarling at any cat that came near her. Eventually she had softened up, even helped some of the others, but eventually she was made into a warrior and joined her former denmates.
Ploverpelt fluffed up her fur again and pressed against Nimblewhisker's side, beginning to lead him out of camp. She could tell he was beginning to go into hysterics and he wouldn't want every cat in the camp watching him break down. "Come with me, Nimblewhisker. We can continue our conversation in private." She purred soothingly, tail draped across her friend's back. The two of them were already watched constantly, teased, whispered about. Some of the cats made fun of them to their face, and Ploverpelt was fine with that, but the cats who whispered behind their backs when they thought the friends couldn't hear. Ploverpelt's ears were much better than the rest of the Clan thought they were.
Nimblewhisker was glad that he was being led away from the judgemental eyes that were his clanmates. Sure they weren't all bad he had Snailflower and Windcrest who he could consider some of his closest friends. And there was his father Siltstrider who he had a pretty good relationship with all things considered. But, then there were others like... his mother who no matter how much he tried always seemed to see him as less of cat for things he couldn't change! He still vividly remembered the day he had told Gorsebird he identified as a tom how her face fell and, her eyes filled with what he could describe as bitter disappointment and anger. They hadn't talked since.
After they had reached had reached a more secluded place the words just seemed to pour out "It's n-not fair Ploverpelt! W-Why do so many cats h-hate m-me?" Nimblewhisker blubbered looking up at Ploverpelt with glassy-eyes wondering if she'd have an answer.
Old February 10th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Nimblewhisker was glad that he was being led away from the judgemental eyes that were his clanmates. Sure they weren't all bad he had Snailflower and Windcrest who he could consider some of his closest friends. And there was his father Siltstrider who he had a pretty good relationship with all things considered. But, then there were others like... his mother who no matter how much he tried always seemed to see him as less of cat for things he couldn't change! He still vividly remembered the day he had told Gorsebird he identified as a tom how her face fell and, her eyes filled with what he could describe as bitter disappointment and anger. They hadn't talked since.
After they had reached had reached a more secluded place the words just seemed to pour out "It's n-not fair Ploverpelt! W-Why do so many cats h-hate m-me?" Nimblewhisker blubbered looking up at Ploverpelt with glassy-eyes wondering if she'd have an answer.
Ploverpelt padded alongside the tom, headed toward the most secluded place they could find. When the two reached it, Ploverpelt kept her fur fluffed out and angled her body so that not many cats could still see them. She kept the pity from her green-eyed gaze as Nimblewhisker broke down. Not many cats liked pity. It only seemed to make them upset. She instead filled her features with understanding and concern. "Oh, Nimblewhisker," she mewed.

She could remember the hateful glares of her Clanmates when she herself had come out. She didn't understand either why everyone was so upset. Why did she automatically have to fall in love with a tom simply because she was a molly? What was so wrong with loving she-cats, toms, and anycat inbetween? Why couldn't they just love her the way she loved them?

"Nimblewhisker, I-" she paused, trying to choose her words carefully. Ploverpelt didn't want to inspire false hope inside the friend she cared so much about. She only wanted to make him feel better. "I don't think they hate you..." she meowed gently, "I think they just don't understand. Sometimes that's what happens when cats don't understand something; they attack it. But Nimblewhisker, they did that to me too, and I got through it because of you... now it's my turn to help you."

Ploverpelt thought of her sister, Buttercupbreeze. The other she-cat didn't quite understand Ploverpelt, but she was courteous. The she-cat knew there were others in the Clan who were the same way to Nimblewhisker. "Think of it the way I did... if those cats don't understand, then the hateful things they're saying can't be true, can they?" She purred cautiously. She shifted her paws on the snow-covered ground, her paws finally starting to feel the chill. She hoped that when new-leaf came, it'd start to get warmer.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 10th, 2018, 05:53 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Blazingstar's ears flicked towards a familiar pelt padding about. Relief seemed to flood through him as his friend padded towards him. Attempting to fix his stature and appear at least a little happy, however it was clear it didn't work with the first question Fireflare asked. "Oh nothing, just stressed I guess," he replied. He didn't want to get into the details about it all unless Fireflare really dug into him. "Well, since you're here and I didn't need to go looking for you, how about another adventure? I could use some air and clear my head," he replied. At the idea of an adventure, he did in fact lighten up a little. He grew a little excited about it. Fireflare never failed in giving him some fun.
[short x.x]

fireflare honestly couldnt relate enough. once hearing that fallenstar was the new leader, it only made his pelt boil, which is why he had been stauing under the radar for awhile now. fallen knew about the affair he had with honeypool, a riverclan cat. fallenstar had the power to get him exiled for what hes done. so, he had been doing his duties like normal. ever since he hadnt been hanging around spireflare anymore, he seemed much better. it was weird not seeing them side by side, finishing eachother sentences or walking in sync. it also felt weird. but he was moving past that,,or well, atleast trying to. so at the mention of an adventure again, fireflare was all for it. "Sure, do you have anything in mind? or are you up for 'nother surprise? im sure itll take your mind off of your vert stressful leader duties, mr. star."
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:58 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Her warm yellow eyes dilated as she watched the hungry flock picking away in the tree, a wiggle of her hind legs and Snailflower was crouched with her haunches tense. She was close enough that she could see how sleek they looked, with their black masks, ruddy face and colourful flight feathers. In her periphery she could just make out Nimblewhisker's signal, and with little more than a heartbeat in wait she released the tension in her legs. The molly pounced high- to a low-hanging branch where one of the birds was tugging at a wrinkled fruit. The first to hit the branch were her forepaws, before she snatched her teeth at the waxwing, catching hold of its hind end when it had turned to flee.

"Oomf, I got one!" A surprised cheer, while getting kicked in the muzzle by its free leg and panicked wing-slaps, she slowly let herself drop back down into the safety of the snow below. Snailflower thought a generous thanks to StarClan, before dispatching the bird quickly.
"I did too!" Nimblewhisker chirped, happy that now he could at least bring one piece of prey back to the clan. He at this point was somewhat infamous for bringing back little to nothing whenever he was assigned to hunting patrols and, it was nice to break the status quo every once in a while.

"I can't wait to see Gorsebird's reaction! Waxwings have always been her favorite and...." Nimblewhisker trailed off remembering that his relationship with his mother had been rocky ever since his coming out and one measly bird probably wasn't gonna change that. He quickly shook the thought from his head, however, not wanting any melancholy thoughts to clog his mind.

"So,...uh," Nimblewhisker said not so stealthily trying to change the subject, "What's your weirdest dealbreaker?!" He suddenly yelped, it for whatever reason being the first thing that had come to his mind.
Old February 10th, 2018, 08:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Disrespect? Lemonspotted probably didn't even know what disrespect was. She was supposed to be teaching her apprentice not being bossy and rude. She needed Blazingstar to change her mentor, but how was she supposed to do that. It was a kits dream to become leader, but how was she supposed to do that if she didn't even know how to be a good warrior. She was nine moons and hadn't even been shown around the territory! It was Lemonspotted who could use some lessons on respect, not Mothpaw. The young calico molly respected most warriors. The toyger molly would be the first she ever felt hate towards, though she couldn't help feeling some disdain towards her leader for making her such a terrible cats apprentice. She opened her mouth to say something, but luckily for her Lynxpaw showed up. She flicked her ear dismissively. Whatever she owed him didn't really matter to her, she only cared he was doing something instead of waiting there for absolutely nothing to happen. She padded after him, growling under her breath as she thought of the terrible excuse for a mentor. Mothpaw plopped down next to her best friend. "I couldn't help it!" She protested, "I haven't even been shown the territory, I'm nine moons and I don't know anything you and all the other apprentices do! I'm less experienced than the beginners!" Mothpaw took a deep breath to calm herself, Lynxpaw was not like his mother and she could talk normally without frustration around him, she always had. "Your mentor is who you always wanted to be your mentor, mine probably didn't even know I existed before today!" She growled in frustration, she wasn't used to cats who were as rude as her own mentor. None of the apprentices she didn't like were annoying, they just got on her bad side because Lynxpaw flirted with them. Lemonspotted was just a jerk. She had never dreamed that she would hate her mentor, mentors and apprentices were supposed to have a strong bond, almost like a second parent, but Lemonspotted was far from that. She wasn't even close to feeling like Mothpaw's aunt! Instead she seemed to be a enemy.
Lynxpaw had used his tail to smooth the dirt of the dead prey. His ears stayed locked on Mothpaw, but he didn’t turn his gaze to look at her. His eyes was studied on the ground for a moment, then he gave a quick glance towards his mother, and finally looked at Mothpaw. “And, what did you expect? I told you about how my mother could be!” He mentioned frequently how his mother dismissed her kits constantly. She was hardly ever in the nursery. It was remarkable that they even knew her as their mother, respected her as a mother, and knew that she wastough to give out love. “She’s not even fit to be a mentor. You and I both know this.” He let out a snicker before lifting himself to his four paws and stretching each limb to its fullest. “Don’t let it get to you though.” He commented, trying to mildly cheer her up. Lynxpaw began walking off, flicking his tail behind him for Mothpaw to follow suit. If Lemonspotted was out of sight, then she was out of mind. The calico looked pretty besten up and Lynxpaw never liked to see his best friend sad or frustrated. “You should be lucky that I came to rescue you,” he boasted. “I saw this really pretty molly that I wanted to talk to but I had to go save you from my mother’s wrath, so thank you for letting me lose her — really.” Lynxpaw spoke sarcastically. Obviously, without second thoughts the tom would save Mothpaw before any other she cat. The exception may be his sister, Sorrelpaw even if she got on his nerves and on more than one occasion, weirded him out. But, Mothpaw was like his little sister. Someone he needed to protect constantly. Keep his eye on. That’s what best friends did. He had her back and she had his. Frankly, he did feel bad that she would have less experience than the other apprentices. He still couldn’t believe his mother managed to get an apprentice with her wandering imagination. Lynxpaw took more of an advance because Hunterfang was a strict, yet collected mentor who only wanted Lynxpaw to be impressive. Added with the sweet charm the tom gained from fun lessons with his older half-brother and all. “You’re not going to be less experienced, Mothy.” Lynxpaw assures the she cat. His ears flicked, thinking for a moment of what he would do about the situation. Those were only words, and words were easily swept away by the wind on the moors. “Hmm, Maybe - “ Maybe? Maybe...what, exactly? Maybe, he didn’t know. Maybe...he could teach her a little something. Just a little bit of the beginner’s moves that Lynxpaw been perfected as a younger apprentice. “Hey, maybe I could teach you a little lesson in hunting!” He winked at her. “All you really need to do is do good on your assessment in order to become a warrior, so maybe I could teach you a few things? With me as your teacher, you’ll be invincible.” A boyish, large grin planted on his charming features. Confidence always had looked good on anyone, and Lynxpaw did a phenomenal job of parading it around.

Last edited by Brilliance; February 11th, 2018 at 02:37 AM.
Closed Thread