Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:12 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Ignore it. I think I accidentally pressed some buttons)
"Well, our connection and belief in StarClan can't be that strong...seeing as we were born rogues. We nearly died and despite being on clan territory, StarClan probably wouldn't have bothered to save us anyway!" ShinePaw let out a low growl and grudge and revenge. She was glad she had a cat like Phantompaw to let out her darker side with, without it becoming a problem and starting suspicions from other clanmates.
(Ah, okay)
Phantompaw shook her head. She didn't believe in StarClan, and wished that nobody did. It was a stupid nonsense belief, and only mouse-brained cats did in her opinion. She gave her tail a dubious flick, a low growl emanating from deep in her chest and throat. “I honestly don't think StarClan exists. It's all a bunch of nursery-tales.” she hissed quietly, not caring who overheard. She didn't have to worry about her mother at the moment because Dovecloud had an apprentice to train, so she was busy. Lashing her off-white with gray and pale cream patches, she shook her head, watching Shinepaw with icy blue hues.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:56 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

(Ah, okay)
Phantompaw shook her head. She didn't believe in StarClan, and wished that nobody did. It was a stupid nonsense belief, and only mouse-brained cats did in her opinion. She gave her tail a dubious flick, a low growl emanating from deep in her chest and throat. “I honestly don't think StarClan exists. It's all a bunch of nursery-tales.” she hissed quietly, not caring who overheard. She didn't have to worry about her mother at the moment because Dovecloud had an apprentice to train, so she was busy. Lashing her off-white with gray and pale cream patches, she shook her head, watching Shinepaw with icy blue hues.
"I'd rather be eaten by the black tendrilled cat in the tunnels than go to StarClan! Kittypet a and rogues can't be so mouse-brained. If they don't believe in StarClan then they're genius! In fact, I heard there's a place called the dark forest. Bad cats go there when they die because StarClan is judgemental and only lets goody-twoshoes join them." The silver she-cat coughed and spluttered then added after she regained her breath "sorry, I vomited a little in my mouth." ShinePaw said mockingly, aiming it at Starclan's disgusting manor and the way they treat other cats-living and dead.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:06 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"I'd rather be eaten by the black tendrilled cat in the tunnels than go to StarClan! Kittypet a and rogues can't be so mouse-brained. If they don't believe in StarClan then they're genius! In fact, I heard there's a place called the dark forest. Bad cats go there when they die because StarClan is judgemental and only lets goody-twoshoes join them." The silver she-cat coughed and spluttered then added after she regained her breath "sorry, I vomited a little in my mouth." ShinePaw said mockingly, aiming it at Starclan's disgusting manor and the way they treat other cats-living and dead.
“I know all about the Dark Forest, or The Place of No Stars I guess. It used to be what our leader and clan believed in when I was like two moons old. But then SkyClan came along and "liberated" us, so now Blazingstar's our leader and we have to live by the Warrior Code and StarClan.” she sneered, giving a growl of approval at Shinepaw's vomiting. “It's fine. That's the normal response if you say StarClan too many times.” she hissed mockingly, not aiming it at Shinepaw, but at the sky more. She shook her head a bit, letting her pelt bristle so that it stuck up in all directions, then she walked in a circle, her tail held high and a mocking grin on her face. “They probably all look like this and smell like what they are: weak dead cats.” she said before sitting down and flattening her pelt.

Last edited by doghouse; April 3rd, 2017 at 06:06 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:29 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splashie View Post
(Tell her I'm offended. )
"Yes.. Do you have an an apprentice?" Cottonspark asked, her head tilted. She was feeling bold. "I bet you'd be a good mentor."

(I will )
Willowdawn forced a smile, to make it seem as if she was in good spirits on the topic. "No, not yet," she replied, surprised at the little she-cat for making the last statement she did. "Thank you, but certainly not as good as my sisters!" She laughed. She glanced at Cottonspark. "What about you? Do you have an apprentice?"
Old April 3rd, 2017, 06:49 AM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

"Yeah, go Hunterpaw!" Curlypaw cheered, bouncing around Fencall
Old April 3rd, 2017, 08:22 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
"There are no accidents here." Spireflare, the eldest of the twins, growled under his breath. Furious green eyes stared into the younger cats,claws extended and built for killing. They were raised for killing, and nothing was going to change that. They ran after the kit,seeing the tall grass ahead they sped up their pace, long claws so close and slightly nipping at the kits tail at times, lips curled in a hiss as they yelled insults. "If you think you're getting away you're wrong !" Fireflare snarled, claws batting at the kits tail, so close to pulling him down but being unsuccessful. They wouldn't just let anycat wonder on their home without a punishment, not without a good beating atleast, and that gash on the cats shoulder was nothing to what they could do.
As the tom clawed his tail a yelp arose from him once again. He strained his muscles to the limits, and as he neared the long grass, he gave one leap of faith and he entered the long grass. Now he had to find a way to lose them, and quick. As he ran, he tripped down and rolled. As he did he landed near an old fox hole, and went in. Now his face was scratched, blood dripping down from his muzzle. Pain soared through the kit unlike anything. He layed in the hole, silent, fearful. He waited for them to pass by, waited for them to stop and find him, and he curled, his brown and black pelt going well with the dirt beneath him. He hoped that they wouldn't find him. Prayed that h would get out alive.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 11:51 AM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

The black tom was tired. He'd gotten a good night's sleep for the past few nights, and yet he was still tired-- though for whatever reason, he wasn't quite sure. Maybe it was because of his apprentice. Rainpaw was exhausting him, draining all of his energy and making him feel exhausted. Because the apprentice was honestly one of the most stubborn cats he had ever met. Obsidiansky had the tendancy to be stubborn sometimes, but he wasn't quite as stubborn as he used to be. He was a little better. The tom's hues scanned the clearing, laying down and curling his tail around himself like some sort of a barrier. This was something that he seemed to do pretty often. It was comfortable to him, made him feel safe and secure like nothing else. Comfort was something that was important to Obsidiansky, but sometimes there were things that had to come before; like the Clan. The Clan would always come above everything else, especially the needs of a single cat. That was just the way it was. Obsidiansky sighed, closing his dark hues for a moment, enjoying just the few moments of relaxation and quiet chatter that he could hear before he opened them again, once again scanning the clearing.

Fawnflower was strangely worried today- she hadn't seen her adoptive mother, Bramblespeck, for awhile- she didn't exactly know what to do, and not having any siblings didn't really help a lot either. She didn't really have any family members in the clan, but WindClan-- it was her family, and she valued it over almost everything else in her life. Letting out a sigh of nervousness, she strode out of the warrior's den yawning, her eyes heavy as she looked around for somebody to talk to, so she'd be able to distract herself from the problem at hand. Immediately, her eyes suddenly diverted to a rather handsome tom with a jet-black pelt who seemed just a little bit tired- but again, who wasn't tired when they had to wake up early every morning? She wasn't really used to sleeping in, but getting a bit of extra rest that night had clearly done her good. "Hello!" She chirped, padding over towards the tom quickly as she sat down, obviously frazzled from having just woken up. What's his name? Oh- it's Obsidiansky- I like that name, it's got a ring to it.

Last edited by Fel; April 3rd, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

“I know all about the Dark Forest, or The Place of No Stars I guess. It used to be what our leader and clan believed in when I was like two moons old. But then SkyClan came along and "liberated" us, so now Blazingstar's our leader and we have to live by the Warrior Code and StarClan.” she sneered, giving a growl of approval at Shinepaw's vomiting. “It's fine. That's the normal response if you say StarClan too many times.” she hissed mockingly, not aiming it at Shinepaw, but at the sky more. She shook her head a bit, letting her pelt bristle so that it stuck up in all directions, then she walked in a circle, her tail held high and a mocking grin on her face. “They probably all look like this and smell like what they are: weak dead cats.” she said before sitting down and flattening her pelt.
"Good chat...good chat...so tell me about your siblings...I've only heard you mention them...maybe once before?" She looked up at the sky, the orange of sunset starting to spread over the silver cats' heads.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
Fawnflower was strangely worried today- she hadn't seen her adoptive mother, Bramblespeck, for awhile- she didn't exactly know what to do, and not having any siblings didn't really help a lot either. She didn't really have any family members in the clan, but WindClan-- it was her family, and she valued it over almost everything else in her life. Letting out a sigh of nervousness, she strode out of the warrior's den yawning, her eyes heavy as she looked around for somebody to talk to, so she'd be able to distract herself from the problem at hand. Immediately, her eyes suddenly diverted to a rather handsome tom with a jet-black pelt who seemed just a little bit tired- but again, who wasn't tired when they had to wake up early every morning? She wasn't really used to sleeping in, but getting a bit of extra rest that night had clearly done her good. "Hello!" She chirped, padding over towards the tom quickly as she sat down, obviously frazzled from having just woken up. What's his name? Oh- it's Obsidiansky- I like that name, it's got a ring to it.[/CENTER]

At the sudden voice-- a fairly happy sounding one, which somewhat surprised the tom-- Obsidiansky looked up and found himself looking directly at a multi-colored feline. "Hello," He greeted with a friendly smile of his own. He'd seen the patterned cat before...but where? What was her name? She had the build of a warrior and looked to be not too much different in age from himself, and the tom cocked his head to the side while examining her. Fawn. Fawn...blossom? Fawn...petal? Something to do with flowers-- Fawn...flower? Fawnflower! That's it, Fawnflower... I remember, she had such a pretty name! His hues lit up with excitement as he sucessfully identified the other warrior and a smile spread across his maw, making him look more approachable then before. "It's Fawnflower, isn't it?" He asked. Obsidiansky had a pretty good memory, but having only seen this cat around camp and heard her name a few times...being not too familiar with the feline... there was no way to be sure unless he asked her. Besides, there was no shame in forgetting a name! There were plenty of cats who he didn't know, plenty of cats who he was sure had forgotten names before. Obsidiansky maintained his smile as he allowed his gaze to rest on the multi-colored she cat, the tip of his tail twitching ever so slightly.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 05:43 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A familiar voice sounded, and Shrikecall looked up in somewhat of surprise. Marbledtongue? He thought, trying to remember the name of the tom. Truthfully, he had had trouble remembering everyone's name-- especially since he met so many cats, and was constantly trying to remember that some had the same prefix with different suffixes, or some were apprentices and warriors with the same prefix but different ages... it was a complicated job. And not one that necessarily belonged to him, but in Shrikecall's opinion, he should know the names of every cat who passed his way. Including ones who may not be his friends. But Marbledtongue was a friend, he knew the tom fairly well, and while they might not be on the same level as he and Heathertail were-- Shrikecall definitely shared a certain amount of respect for the larger, possibly stronger warrior.

While it hurt to admit it, Shrikecall was no longer the young, fierce warrior he had been. And he didn't like thinking about it but there would come a day when Blazingstar would most likely have to choose a new Deputy. He would never resign, no-- that would be a sign of cowardice in his mind. And while Shrikecall's mind didn't exactly work the same way as others' did, it might have been considered a sign of cowardice or disrespect to anyone. Blazingstar had given him the position because he trusted him. So shouldn't Shrikecall repay that by staying for as long as he was able? "Greetings, Marbledtongue. You're doing well, I trust?" He asked in his first harsh-sounding, later smoother voice. It was only harsher sounding because he was older.

His voice had definitely become more grittier and stranger sounding over the moons, and while it could be assumed that he was fine and that was the way it had always been, the Deputy could sense that he was getting weaker as an older cat. But there was always a chance-- he'd never been one to give in without a fight, so why should death be any different? Besides, the Deputy figured he had at least 20 or 30 more moons before he ended up giving in completely. At least, that was his hope... unless he were to die on a battlefield, which was actually Shrikecall's idea place of a deathbed. "How have you been recently?" He asked in an attempt to strike up conversation. He had never been the best at things like that, but it seemed he was getting better. Thankfully.

As the lanky Tom approached he was greeted warmly by the deputy which made him feel better all together. As he came to an abrupt stop next to him her curled his tail around his hind leg for a moment as he began to slowly regain the confidence he needed to actually speak. "Good as I'll ever be, I mean with newleaf just around the corner I'm as jumpy as the next cat" he purred. That was dumb. I could have just stopped talking. Great. I've started this whole conversation off wrong. thought the Tom in distress though you couldn't find a flicker of worry anywhere on his face but deep within his eyes.it was truly strange how marbledtongue had managed to speak to shrikecall the first time. He never spoke to any highranks any time and certainly not one as close to leader as he. A proud deputy and a ball of nerves pretending to be a warrior.

The Tom sat eagerly trying to hide the fact his tail was quivering. So he implanted his paws into his tail and kneaded to get his mind of it. "Well, I'm doing fine. You seem to be doing alright? Tell me if I'm wrong" he meows wih another smile so sweet and delicate you could almost pass it off as a blank expression. It was in his younger days been he would remember shrikecall as a warrior, he did remember the kippiling spirit he always had. It was a joy to watch him sometimes and admire his life. How bouncy he used to be, now all of a sudden he became organized. Like an algorithm. Moving only when Instructed. It seemed to dampen the Warriors excited life just a it, nontheless he was truly a great deputy.

[ sorry so short. Will improve!! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Closed Thread