Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2018, 04:29 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"I-I can c-carry you t-then!" He mewed more fear started to pool in his pelt once again before remembering the last time he had tried to carry her and quickly shooting down the idea of doing it again, "Hehe o-on second thought how about you l-lay down and I'll fetch Surgestorm so he can just t-treat you right here in the c-clearing?" He inquired stopping their slow trot so that he could get her response, "I-if not I can try to c-carry you there or get s-somecat to help us!"
"Don't carry me!" Leapkit yelped. In his hysterical state, she was worried that he might accidentally crush her if he tried to pick her up. "I can just... stay here, and you can get Surgestorm." She felt a little guilty at making Nimblewhisker run to the medicine cat for her, but she doubted she could make the journey herself. With a grunt, she flopped to the ground.
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old March 15th, 2018, 05:17 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Weaselshade didn't spend all of his time in the nursery with the kits like Thea did, but he knew enough about his kits to know that Raccoonkit probably rarely slept. "Are you ever able to sleep with him around?" He asked half-consciously, he didn't really feel like he needed to be as attentive around the molly as he used to. She used to be so different. She used to be very feisty and tended to have a bad temper. She had at least changed the way she acted around him at least. How was he supposed to know how she acted around other cats. That wasn't his problem. "If they did they definitely didn't have a kit life Raccoonkit," He purred, glancing over at his son. He may not have known what it was like for Thea dealing with the kits every second of her life, but he knew his kits, and he knew that his son was not an angel. Not at all. He was quite the opposite. Some queens could have lucked out and gotten three kits like Clearkit, but at some point even that type of cat had to want some sort of fun or entertainment in their life. He knew that he could never be as angelic as his youngest kit. Silhouette was sassy and stubborn and obviously wanted to have fun, she didn't really seem to mind breaking the rules but she still liked to be praised for being good, and she liked to get things right, she was also a sweet cat. "I'm sure that you'll have another litter of kits some day," He purred, "And maybe they won't be as devilish as Raccoonkit!" Weaselshade knew that every cat was different. Raccoonkit was just Raccoonkit, strange devilish Raccoonkit. It was probably just a kit phase though, he believed that the tom kit would grow out of it one day. Just like he had begun to grow out of his flirty ways. If Thea ever had another litter, he assumed that they would be far different from her first. Which meant that hopefully for her they did not behave like Raccooonkit. Before Weaselshade could answer her question about the friend, she spoke. Her words surprised him. A girlfriend? Is she crazy? Though the way he had put it he could sort of see how she could get that out of what he said. He had said it so casually she kind of had a right to be suspicious. But really she didn't."A girlfriend?" He asked, "Thea you know that no she-cat would approve of me having kits with another molly!" He was honestly annoyed with the fact she had decided to tease him about that, as a she-cat wouldn't she be unhappy about that? He knew that he certainly wouldn't be happy if a molly he liked had kits with another tom. "Plus I was talking about you." He admitted, hoping that that would stop her from teasing him even more.
“It’s more or less, really.” Fawnfern pipes, distantly. She couldn’t force her son to sleep. Usually, she put down her guard and allow her tom kit to tire himself out. The queen didn’t think that Raccoonkit had all the energy in the world to irritate everyone. Then again, she could be wrong. “When he’s asleep it’s the most peaceful thing in the world. It’s the best time I could get some actual sleep.” She huffed. Fawnfern didn’t know if she could had felt any different about her son. Sure, he was a pawful, but most kits were. Raccoonkit was no exceptions. Possibly, he would grow out of that phase, but currently the young tom looked to be glued on it. Silhouettekit’s behavior wasn’t as worst as her brother so she was easier to control, but that didn’t mean she had a putty mind. The she kit knew how to stand her ground. And, little Clearkit...Fawnfern saw her as someone who needed constant guidance. The mother vowed that no matter how old her kits get, she would always be there for them. Upon Weaselshade’s comment, Fawnfern glances towards the tussling kits. A little smile came onto her maw, but she didn’t say anything and only admired the view. Fawnfern eventually got up, sitting down, placing her tail over her paws. Weaselshade’s next words made her eyes widened. Only slightly. She didn’t dare to look at him, only keeping her gaze towards her kits. “Thinking a little too far in the future, aren’t you?” She rolled her blue eyes. Yet, Weaselshade was being truthful. Fawnfern knew eventually that she would love to conceive another litter...once she got her life together. She figured that she wanted to settle down and actually fall in love instead of finding another partner. It was a far future thought however and she didn’t need to focus on it much because her kits were still kits! Not even apprentices yet. Weaselshade bringing it up just made her feel...slightly uncomfortable. “I hope not.” She said, albeit a lot more softly in an inaudible whisper.
A moment of looking at the sweet picture of their kits, Fawnfern brought her attention back onto the tom. She was trying to figure out this Friend he saw. In her mind, she thought he had a girlfriend or something because she knew he liked to flirt. But, as he answered her playful question, the gears in her brains started to turn slowly, causing her to narrow her eyes. Fawnfern had pulled back from the tom, as if he had struck her with a sharp claw. “What’s with the hostile tone? I was simply joking with you.” Whenever someone had an attitude with Fawnfern, she was quick to deliver an even feistier one back. Though this should had done little to surprise Weaselshade. “Are you telling me that I’m the she cat - for lack of better words - ruined your chances with these other mollies?” She laughed, a somewhat bittersweet tone escaping her maw. If that was so, then wouldn’t it been hard for him to find another mate? Fawnfern didn’t see the problem with it. Others may have thought they were mates, but they weren’t! They were far from it. Fawnfern didn’t even realize that he called her a friend because she was stuck up in her influenced moodswing that Weaselshade caused earlier. Hmph! Didn’t even know he saw me as a friend. “Why didn’t you just say you saw me then? You make things so complicated, Weasel!” Fawnfern plopped back onto the ground, laying her head between her paws and silently trying to distract herself from thentickling blades of grass hoping to make her sneeze.
Old March 15th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

“It’s more or less, really.” Fawnfern pipes, distantly. She couldn’t force her son to sleep. Usually, she put down her guard and allow her tom kit to tire himself out. The queen didn’t think that Raccoonkit had all the energy in the world to irritate everyone. Then again, she could be wrong. “When he’s asleep it’s the most peaceful thing in the world. It’s the best time I could get some actual sleep.” She huffed. Fawnfern didn’t know if she could had felt any different about her son. Sure, he was a pawful, but most kits were. Raccoonkit was no exceptions. Possibly, he would grow out of that phase, but currently the young tom looked to be glued on it. Silhouettekit’s behavior wasn’t as worst as her brother so she was easier to control, but that didn’t mean she had a putty mind. The she kit knew how to stand her ground. And, little Clearkit...Fawnfern saw her as someone who needed constant guidance. The mother vowed that no matter how old her kits get, she would always be there for them. Upon Weaselshade’s comment, Fawnfern glances towards the tussling kits. A little smile came onto her maw, but she didn’t say anything and only admired the view. Fawnfern eventually got up, sitting down, placing her tail over her paws. Weaselshade’s next words made her eyes widened. Only slightly. She didn’t dare to look at him, only keeping her gaze towards her kits. “Thinking a little too far in the future, aren’t you?” She rolled her blue eyes. Yet, Weaselshade was being truthful. Fawnfern knew eventually that she would love to conceive another litter...once she got her life together. She figured that she wanted to settle down and actually fall in love instead of finding another partner. It was a far future thought however and she didn’t need to focus on it much because her kits were still kits! Not even apprentices yet. Weaselshade bringing it up just made her feel...slightly uncomfortable. “I hope not.” She said, albeit a lot more softly in an inaudible whisper.
A moment of looking at the sweet picture of their kits, Fawnfern brought her attention back onto the tom. She was trying to figure out this Friend he saw. In her mind, she thought he had a girlfriend or something because she knew he liked to flirt. But, as he answered her playful question, the gears in her brains started to turn slowly, causing her to narrow her eyes. Fawnfern had pulled back from the tom, as if he had struck her with a sharp claw. “What’s with the hostile tone? I was simply joking with you.” Whenever someone had an attitude with Fawnfern, she was quick to deliver an even feistier one back. Though this should had done little to surprise Weaselshade. “Are you telling me that I’m the she cat - for lack of better words - ruined your chances with these other mollies?” She laughed, a somewhat bittersweet tone escaping her maw. If that was so, then wouldn’t it been hard for him to find another mate? Fawnfern didn’t see the problem with it. Others may have thought they were mates, but they weren’t! They were far from it. Fawnfern didn’t even realize that he called her a friend because she was stuck up in her influenced moodswing that Weaselshade caused earlier. Hmph! Didn’t even know he saw me as a friend. “Why didn’t you just say you saw me then? You make things so complicated, Weasel!” Fawnfern plopped back onto the ground, laying her head between her paws and silently trying to distract herself from thentickling blades of grass hoping to make her sneeze.

Weaselshade found his kits antics to be rather amusing the way Thea talked about it, but he still felt bad for her. It seemed like the only time she ever got a bit of peace was when the kits were all sleeping, and by the way she talked about it was rarely. However the way his kits behaved was amusing, surely even she could admit that. Fawnfern was the one who had wanted kits after all, so surely she must have at least found the kittens behavior semi-amusing. After all, what was more interesting than watching the kits play their adorable and ridiculous games. Surely she found the kittens as adorable and interesting as he did, maybe even more. However she was the one who slept with them and lived with them. Perhaps they were far worse than they appeared, you never knew. "What about Sil, does she give you any trouble when you're trying to rest?" He asked, already knowing the answer. The only kit that gave nobody any trouble was Clearkit. She did need help a lot of the time though. That was really one of her only flaws so far. Perhaps she would not be as great of a warrior as her siblings when she was older, but if she listened to her mentor as intently as she listened to her mother she could be a great warrior. Fawnfern's reaction to what he said surprised him. She didn't seem as reassured as he had hoped she would be. Perhaps she had not been as happy before and had just been pretending. Or maybe he had said something that upset her. "I can't help it I just think a lot about the future," He purred, hoping his cheerful attitude might cheer her up. He cocked his head to the side and listened intently as she spoke. "I thought you liked kits," He said, hoping he didn't insult her.
Weaselshade lay down next to her hoping that if he was level with her he might be able to see her expression. He closed his eyes a little bit, hoping to not show her the slightly hurt expression in his eyes. He opened them back up and looked over at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again when he realized he didn't have anything to say. He knew that if he accidentally had an attitude with Fawnfern, than he was pretty much doomed for the rest of the conversation. "I didn't mean it liked that, Fawn," He said gently, hoping that his soft tone might calm her down a bit, "I just meant a she-cat might not be very happy about me visiting the kits and you." Weaselshade closed his eyes, again, not wanting to see her reaction in case it was a negative one. He could never be sure what would happen every time he said just one word to her. She had such an attitude he found himself being very cautious and trying not to hurt her feelings almost all the time he was near her. He rarely relaxed when she was around. "I wasn't sure that you thought of me as a friend, I was afraid I might insult you." He said quietly, resting his head on his paws. "No offense, but you get insulted to easily. Like right now, I'm not sure what I did to hurt your feelings," Weaselshade said turning his gaze away from the molly. He didn't want to see her reaction. He never did. "I don't like to upset you," He admitted, his voice but a murmur.
Old March 15th, 2018, 10:39 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Caracalspirit felt a bit of nervousness, she wasn't a mother. She never had been a mother, either, until now. But she knew the basics, she had to care for, and nurse, and feed and protect Flurrykit, until she was older. That didn't seem to hard. The young kit didn't seem too rambunctious. She knew she'd probably make a mistake or two, but then again, this was her first time being an actual mother. She'd get better over time. Besides, it was one kit! How hard could it be to take care of one tiny she-kit, she'd have Hawkfeather's help, and her own instincts. It wasn't like she had five kits. That made her feel anxious, even if it wasn't true. She'd have no idea how to take care of five loud, energized bundles of fluff running around her paws. She was glad it was just Flurrykit. And especially since Hawkfeather would be out hunting more than her, she thought, it was good it was just one. Caracalspirit swept her tongue over the kit quickly, her ears pricked and tail curling around her flank. She looked at her mate and grinned excitedly. A kit of her own! She was a real mother now...that was both exciting and nervewracking. She purred softly, her eyes soft. She was glad Hawkfeather had found the kit, because now she could have a kit without being in the nursery and suffering for what seemed like eternity. "I'm going to take that as a challenge," she grinned, her eyes shining as she nuzzled him. "Neither have I, but I think it suits her," she nodded, grinning and looking down at the small she-kit again. Flurrykit was theirs to take care of now..she was sure they were capable. She had instincts, Hawkfeather had friends to ask for advice about taking care of kits. She grinned at the kit squeakily mewed in a small voice. "Yeah," she mumbled to her mate, smiling softly as she looked at her tiny family. She was sure she'd be a great and loyal warrior to WindClan, a good asset. Maybe she'd get a mate and kit of her own when she was a much, much older cat. She was young now, no need to worry about those things yet. "Oh, I know you wil," she smiled and wondered what her personality would be, when she could fully express herself and talk clearly, and run around. "Hopefully not too adventurous, she'll be running around the nursery causing all sorts of trouble," she smirked at the imagery, Flurrykit bouncing around the nursery, having Caracalspirit rushing around, always on her paws, to try and protect the rambunctious kit. She hoped she'd be a bit calmer than that. "Yeah, a gift," she grinned and silently thanked her StarClan ancestors, since Flurrykit did seem like a tiny gift from the deceased, starry cats. "I think we can set up in the nursery in a bit later, it's nice out. Besides, I want to enjoy my last moments of freedom before i'm stuck in the nursery," she teased, obviously kidding.
It was a beautiful day and earlier, Hawkfeather was so worried when he found young Flurrykit within the hunting grounds without a caretaker in sight, but now as he watched his mate bond beside him with the tiny kitten - he already had a feeling that everything would turn out alright in the end. The tan-furred warrior decided that it would be for the best if he just wouldn’t mention the condition that Flurrykit had been previously in out there in the wildness. He had found other kittens, but Flurrykit was the only live one among them and it was something that would stick in his brain for a couple moons. He shook his head, trying not to witness going through that horrifying discovery once more. Instead, Hawkfeather let a warm smile come to his expression as the shecat in front him gently licked the kitten, causing her to utter a little mew of surprise and then a purr, accepting this shecat as her mother. The male couldn’t help but give a small sigh of relief, knowing that he had planned on bringing up the possible conversation of them having their own little ones - but he had just been so nervous and anxious if he was taking things too far between them at a fast pace. They had been mates for many moons now, so many that he was unsure of the exact number, but he knew that it had always been just them and their company with really nobody else to worry about. “You were are one to never back down from a challenge, my dear.” Hawkfeather gave a slight purr of amusement, but meant these words with truth - his mate was no pushover and he admired her for that ever since they had met, “She’ll be a fine addition to Windclan and our little family.” The two of them then proceeded to watch the youth with curious, excitable gazes as she would roll around in the dirt in front of them and pounced on their paws, almost like she had already accepted them as her parents with no hesitation whatsoever. This made the tomcat feel relaxed and at ease in a way, resting his head gently against his mate with the warmth of the sunlight shining overhead and a lightened breeze sweeping through the clearing now and again. Carcalspirit’s words made him chuckle once again, the vibrations of a loving purr rumbling in his throat. “All kittens feel like they’re on the top of the world, don’t they?” He teased, ruffling Flurrykit’s fur on top of her head, which made her shake her head and mew at him, her tail twitching behind her, “I’ll make sure to watch her when you need some time to yourself.” Hawkfeather promised that he wouldn’t let his mate have all the work when it came to caring for their daughter, knowing that it was something that would be equal between them. His tail swished across the loose dirt beside him, catching the eye of Flurrykit, whose eyes widened with curiosity as she scampered over to his tail, tripping and stumbling over her paws and she weakly tried to catch his tail with tiny, softened paws. The sight made him happier than ever, knowing she would be a strong apprentice and warrior later on in life. “This is the second time Starclan has gifted me with something wonderful.” He purred, his amber-hued eyes shining at his mate and then at the kitten next to him, “How did I get so lucky to deserve such a wonderful family?” His voice trailed off as he simply nodded to her words about waiting to set up in the nursery, wanting to enjoy this beautiful day. “Sounds good to me, love, I’m just glad there is no more snow.” Hawkfeather murmured, resting his head on Carcalspirit’s back and softly shutting his eyes, relaxing his muscles there and being with his two most important loves - his mate and daughter.
Old March 16th, 2018, 02:44 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:

Weaselshade found his kits antics to be rather amusing the way Thea talked about it, but he still felt bad for her. It seemed like the only time she ever got a bit of peace was when the kits were all sleeping, and by the way she talked about it was rarely. However the way his kits behaved was amusing, surely even she could admit that. Fawnfern was the one who had wanted kits after all, so surely she must have at least found the kittens behavior semi-amusing. After all, what was more interesting than watching the kits play their adorable and ridiculous games. Surely she found the kittens as adorable and interesting as he did, maybe even more. However she was the one who slept with them and lived with them. Perhaps they were far worse than they appeared, you never knew. "What about Sil, does she give you any trouble when you're trying to rest?" He asked, already knowing the answer. The only kit that gave nobody any trouble was Clearkit. She did need help a lot of the time though. That was really one of her only flaws so far. Perhaps she would not be as great of a warrior as her siblings when she was older, but if she listened to her mentor as intently as she listened to her mother she could be a great warrior. Fawnfern's reaction to what he said surprised him. She didn't seem as reassured as he had hoped she would be. Perhaps she had not been as happy before and had just been pretending. Or maybe he had said something that upset her. "I can't help it I just think a lot about the future," He purred, hoping his cheerful attitude might cheer her up. He cocked his head to the side and listened intently as she spoke. "I thought you liked kits," He said, hoping he didn't insult her.
Weaselshade lay down next to her hoping that if he was level with her he might be able to see her expression. He closed his eyes a little bit, hoping to not show her the slightly hurt expression in his eyes. He opened them back up and looked over at her. He opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it again when he realized he didn't have anything to say. He knew that if he accidentally had an attitude with Fawnfern, than he was pretty much doomed for the rest of the conversation. "I didn't mean it liked that, Fawn," He said gently, hoping that his soft tone might calm her down a bit, "I just meant a she-cat might not be very happy about me visiting the kits and you." Weaselshade closed his eyes, again, not wanting to see her reaction in case it was a negative one. He could never be sure what would happen every time he said just one word to her. She had such an attitude he found himself being very cautious and trying not to hurt her feelings almost all the time he was near her. He rarely relaxed when she was around. "I wasn't sure that you thought of me as a friend, I was afraid I might insult you." He said quietly, resting his head on his paws. "No offense, but you get insulted to easily. Like right now, I'm not sure what I did to hurt your feelings," Weaselshade said turning his gaze away from the molly. He didn't want to see her reaction. He never did. "I don't like to upset you," He admitted, his voice but a murmur.
It wasn’t that Fawnfern didn’t like her kits antics - they could provide her with a lot of peace, but she did love that they played around. After all, they are simply kits with the aspiration to grow up and have fun. Their life really hadn’t started until they were apprentices, in-training to be warriors. Besides, whenever she had a bad day, and she was ready to collapse in her nest, all she needed to do was glance at her kits and watch them play at a distance. Ever since the three were born, it was quite easy to get into a routine of knowing the kits. Fawnfern knew parenting wasn’t easy. Especially since she was technically a single mother. “Sily always confuses me. She’s a good kit, but she has her moments where she knows that she does something bad,” Fawnfern sighed longingly. “I don’t know why all my kits couldn’t be like Clearkit. She’s the only angelic one!” Fawnfern exclaimed. Clearkit was such a precious angel that Fawnfern knew she would have plenty trouble watching Clearkit grow up. Specifically because Clearkit always been quite the push over. Maybe I should be teaching her to grow a backbone, Fawnfern thought inwardly. She was tired of seeing Clearkit’s siblings bully her around. “I do love how the kits are different. Even if...well, you know, they could be troubling,” Fawnfern snickered. Weaselshade wouldn’t know much of that since he only got so much time to spend with them.
Fawnfern finally had glanced towards Weaselshade, her ears flicking back against her head at his cheerful tone. She didn’t understand why he could be so happy about the future. Maybe he didn’t have anything to worry about, she concluded. Weaselshade seemed to be ready to accept anything that came his way. “What do you think the future holds?” She asked, tilting her head to the side showing genuine curiosity. Fawnfern preferred to live in the present because if she thought about the future, she knew it would stress her out. The future had a way of exciting others, making them worried, of deterring them with its suspenseful qualities. “Oh, I love kits. With all my heart.” She replied, softly. “I do...want to nurse another litter...I just want to take things nice and steady.” Fawnfern finally says, nodding after her response. Still a little tense and uncomfortable as Weaselshade would never understand the desperate measures she have to go through if she wanted another litter. She haven’t thought about getting close to another Tom. As of now, she gave her entire attention to her kits.
After that little burst, and a slight sulken mood, Fawnfern laid as far as the grass on the moorlands could hide her. She didn’t want to look at anybody, but she felt Weaselshade lay beside her, eyeing her level to gain her attention. She flicked her eyes to look at him before quickly throwing her gaze back to her kits. She didn’t bother to reply back to his words until she sighed and lifted her head to look at him. “I don’t understand, though. Why would she have a problem with you seeing your kits?” If Weaselshade did allow himself to pursue another female, Fawnfern saw no harm in this. The she cat should want Weaselshade to visit his kits. Though the main problem wouldn’t be the kits; it would be her. “It’s not like anything is going on between us. She’ll have nothing to be envious about.” Fawnfern crinkled her nose. That was something she wouldn’t allow herself to get caught in. She shouldn’t be trying to involve herself into the tom’s Love life in the first place. Although, it sounded so sad if he were to be alone...all his life...because of her. As Weaselshade spoke once more, Fawnfern simply listened. She looked down at her paws with a frown on her face. His next words made her ears flicker. She knew that she got insulted easily. That was because she was feisty and didn’t like anyone who came off as rude towards her. “Oh, you know what you did to get me started, Weasel. It sounded like you were annoyed with me just because I joked that this friend of yours might be a girlfriend. I’m sorry if I may have offended you as well.” Fawnfern says, her paws softly kneading the grass they laid upon. Fawnfern was surprised at his voice - the words that he muttered. She wondered if she heard him correctly. The queen blinked her eyes to look at the tom but his gaze was elsewhere. Since when did he ever start caring about upsetting me? She thought incredulously. She was positive that Weaselshade was beginning to tolerate her. As a clan mate, not a friend. She truly didn’t think he cared about how she felt, but those words couldn’t have been a lie. Feeling her heart oddly skip a beat, Fawnfern scooted closer to the tom, cautiously nuzzling his cheek. “Awwwwww, Weasel....” The she cat softly purred. Fawnfern didn’t know what could had shift her thoughts about the Somali tom, but expectingly she started to find him very sweet. She liked that title; being his friend.

Old March 16th, 2018, 12:30 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel The Archangel View Post
"I just came over here to see if you needed anything. You're one of the few blind cats I've ever met, and the others didn't really do too great with stuff and they needed help most times and I'm not really great at talking with other cats I barely know and sometimes I ramble a lot..." Graypelt gave his chest an embarrassed lick.
Heatherfern perked her ears as the breeze blew by, bringing a cold chill. The blind she-cat pinned her ears back on her head, glancing in the direction of the grey tom's voice, a smirk on her maw. "Oh, nooo...!!! Help me, help me!!! I'm blind and can't do anything!!!" She broke off her sarcastic tone with a laugh, rolling over onto her back and closing her eyes to soak up a bit of sun. "Just so you understand, I may be blind, but I am quite capable of doing most things by myself. I even know how to fight and hunt a little, surprise, surprise. I really don't need 'help', as you call it." She sighed and rolled back onto her belly, blinking open her blind eyes. "But, I would like some company, if you have the time. I have been feeling a bit lonely, and I would like someone to talk to..." she smiled a bit shyly. "That is, if you don't mind..." she knew her talkative, sarcastic personality drew a lot of cats away from a friendship with her, but she hoped Graypelt would accept her strange personality and just be her friend.

((Phew! It's been forever since we have role played these two. But I thought it would be a good idea to continue it lol))

♡ character page wip ♡
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:06 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:

Alabasterdusk was actually planning on not going out of the camp for the rest of the day. He didn't intend to embarrass himself or make himself feel bad for his lack of hunting skills. He might have decided to take a nice walk if he had not run into her, but because he had he had decided that he could stay in camp for as long as he would like. Or as long as she would like. Which ever one was longer. "Of course not!" He said in an almost too happy tone. If she was wondering though, he could pass it off as what it partly was. Seeing her. Seeing a friend always lifted his spirits.

The white tom decided to talk about something else, something that wouldn't lead to more of a conversation about him. Something about her, or what she was doing. "How was the nursery?" He asked. The tom rarely ever went in the nursery, it wasn't his thing. It wasn't usually quiet, it wasn't loud but it wasn't quiet. At least not as quiet as he liked it. Some cats pitied him for being "lonely" but he wasn't. He enjoyed staying away from the loud rowdiness of other cats.
The corners of Snailflower's muzzle perked up in a slight smile, happy to hear that Alabasterdusk was back in camp for the day. When he mentioned the nursery, she chuckled awkwardly and her smallish ears flicked to the side.
"I'm always happy to see the queens and their kittens, it's such a nostalgic feeling to return to the nursery... Every time though, I just really clash with one mother, Gorsebird." She shook her head slowly, "She's sick and pregnant, so I'm sure she's as stressed as one can get, but we've both always had different morals, so if something gets brought up, we both get bristling at each other." The brown she-cat's puffy coat rippled, though she quickly groomed the fur back down again with a swipe of her tongue.
"I'm thinking of returning to normal warrior duties if it will keep her stress down."

Hunting and border patrols weren't something she disliked, in fact a nice morning or evening patrol was pretty calming, but it was something Snailflower felt out of place doing. Having no WindClan blood wasn't something that typically bothered her, but when Gorsebird would bring it up in her passive-aggressive way it left a bitter taste in her mouth. As if she was only part of the clan in name.
Old March 16th, 2018, 01:18 PM
no u

My Mood: Kingly

Lightbulb Re: WindClan Clearing

@king kaleb!

the way that spiderflight entered the clearing was not like her at all. when there would usually be a pep in her step, they now dragged along the ground and kicked up dust with each movement. her tail didn't swing confidently but was practically stuck between her legs, and her ears were pinned back. her posture didn't look sad necessarily, but something was definitely off. her entrance was as silent as a lake on a still, cold morning. her head hung low and she seemed to take small, deliberate steps as if she didn't want anyone to hear her. eyes that had once held a vibrant green spark were dull and swirled with confusion and frustration, her brows knit together. spiderflight didn't know why her heart felt so heavy, the words she'd said to fallingheart were words that she would say to anyone, it wasn't as if it were unusual. there was nothing special about the interaction, and as spiderflight hurried away, she could have sworn she heard the other molly accept her sarcastic offer. maybe she would have to go back, just in case. but why would fallingheart accept it? it was silly and selfish, but spiderflight sort of hoped that she would take the offer seriously.

she stopped at the edge of the clearing, almost throwing herself down with a sigh as her eyes never left the ground beneath her. it was all too obvious she was distraught, though she wasn't really thinking about attention, more or less she was far to enthralled in her thoughts to pay attention to the way she presented herself.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; March 16th, 2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
It was a beautiful day and earlier, Hawkfeather was so worried when he found young Flurrykit within the hunting grounds without a caretaker in sight, but now as he watched his mate bond beside him with the tiny kitten - he already had a feeling that everything would turn out alright in the end. The tan-furred warrior decided that it would be for the best if he just wouldn’t mention the condition that Flurrykit had been previously in out there in the wildness. He had found other kittens, but Flurrykit was the only live one among them and it was something that would stick in his brain for a couple moons. He shook his head, trying not to witness going through that horrifying discovery once more. Instead, Hawkfeather let a warm smile come to his expression as the shecat in front him gently licked the kitten, causing her to utter a little mew of surprise and then a purr, accepting this shecat as her mother. The male couldn’t help but give a small sigh of relief, knowing that he had planned on bringing up the possible conversation of them having their own little ones - but he had just been so nervous and anxious if he was taking things too far between them at a fast pace. They had been mates for many moons now, so many that he was unsure of the exact number, but he knew that it had always been just them and their company with really nobody else to worry about. “You were are one to never back down from a challenge, my dear.” Hawkfeather gave a slight purr of amusement, but meant these words with truth - his mate was no pushover and he admired her for that ever since they had met, “She’ll be a fine addition to Windclan and our little family.” The two of them then proceeded to watch the youth with curious, excitable gazes as she would roll around in the dirt in front of them and pounced on their paws, almost like she had already accepted them as her parents with no hesitation whatsoever. This made the tomcat feel relaxed and at ease in a way, resting his head gently against his mate with the warmth of the sunlight shining overhead and a lightened breeze sweeping through the clearing now and again. Carcalspirit’s words made him chuckle once again, the vibrations of a loving purr rumbling in his throat. “All kittens feel like they’re on the top of the world, don’t they?” He teased, ruffling Flurrykit’s fur on top of her head, which made her shake her head and mew at him, her tail twitching behind her, “I’ll make sure to watch her when you need some time to yourself.” Hawkfeather promised that he wouldn’t let his mate have all the work when it came to caring for their daughter, knowing that it was something that would be equal between them. His tail swished across the loose dirt beside him, catching the eye of Flurrykit, whose eyes widened with curiosity as she scampered over to his tail, tripping and stumbling over her paws and she weakly tried to catch his tail with tiny, softened paws. The sight made him happier than ever, knowing she would be a strong apprentice and warrior later on in life. “This is the second time Starclan has gifted me with something wonderful.” He purred, his amber-hued eyes shining at his mate and then at the kitten next to him, “How did I get so lucky to deserve such a wonderful family?” His voice trailed off as he simply nodded to her words about waiting to set up in the nursery, wanting to enjoy this beautiful day. “Sounds good to me, love, I’m just glad there is no more snow.” Hawkfeather murmured, resting his head on Carcalspirit’s back and softly shutting his eyes, relaxing his muscles there and being with his two most important loves - his mate and daughter.

"I never back down from a challenge," Caracalspirit agreed, giving a little nod as she looked down at the kit. So, she had an actual family now, a mate and a kit. This was actually happening, and she couldn't have been any happier "Yeah, she'll be the best warrior in all the Clans..okay maybe not all of them, but WindClan for sure!" She grinned, her eyes shining happily as she stretched slightly and enjoyed the sun seeping into her tan pelt, her ears pricked. The kit was adventurous, she could already tell, from the way she rolled around and attaced their paws. She already liked them, Caracalspirit could tell. That was good, considering they were her parents now. She wondered what happened to Flurrykit's birth parents, but decided to ignore that for now. They'd cross that path when they came to it. "Yes, they do," she replied, gazing down at Flurrykit with warmth in her gaze as Hawkfeather ruffled the she-kits fur. "Thanks, I'm sure i'll take you up on that once in awhile," she replied jokingly. She could tell how energetic Flurrykit would grow to be, and was greatful for her mates help. "StarClan must love us then," she chuckled, her tail swishing. "Yeah, it's finally nice out for once, might as well enjoy it," she nodded and leaned against her mate, feeling relaxed. This was a great thing.
Old March 16th, 2018, 03:29 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Heatherfern perked her ears as the breeze blew by, bringing a cold chill. The blind she-cat pinned her ears back on her head, glancing in the direction of the grey tom's voice, a smirk on her maw. "Oh, nooo...!!! Help me, help me!!! I'm blind and can't do anything!!!" She broke off her sarcastic tone with a laugh, rolling over onto her back and closing her eyes to soak up a bit of sun. "Just so you understand, I may be blind, but I am quite capable of doing most things by myself. I even know how to fight and hunt a little, surprise, surprise. I really don't need 'help', as you call it." She sighed and rolled back onto her belly, blinking open her blind eyes. "But, I would like some company, if you have the time. I have been feeling a bit lonely, and I would like someone to talk to..." she smiled a bit shyly. "That is, if you don't mind..." she knew her talkative, sarcastic personality drew a lot of cats away from a friendship with her, but she hoped Graypelt would accept her strange personality and just be her friend.

((Phew! It's been forever since we have role played these two. But I thought it would be a good idea to continue it lol))
(lol I completely forgot about this)
Graypelt smiled before settling down next to her. 'Uh, sure! I'd love to talk. One question though, what should we talk about? I'm not the best cat at coming up with conversation topics..."
Closed Thread