Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
Closed Thread

Old June 2nd, 2018, 03:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
lanna sniffed as she made her way further and further into the territory, unaware of the windclan cat following her. her obliviousness really was brought on by the fact that she was an ego-centric kittypet who was raised by a wealthy family. the molly had never known anything outside of 'i'm a princess,' in her mindset, a spoiled brat to other kittypets with less-fortunate lives. of course, lanna was a diva, expecting the upmost respect from every one of her peers. when she didn't get what she desired, the molly would have a temper-tantrum, and nobody wanted that.

to lanna, everywhere she stepped became her property.

the black and white she-cat soon stopped, looking around aimelessly. her tail swayed back and forth calmly, paws kneading the ground. she then sat down and began to groom herself as though she had no care in the world, besides her pelt looking pristine.
spireflare watched her prance around as if owning the land. his eyes were in slits as he stayed pressed against the ground, letting his ginger pelt blend in with the greenish-brown grass. he let his long claws knead into the dirt, playfully thinking it was this kittypets throat under his paws. he waited a bit more until she finally sat down, still, plainly in plain sight. god, was the shecat an idiot? typically mollys. be balanced most of his weight on his backlegs. he tasted the air, nothing but her scent coming to his nose n mouth. the moment seemed right, so he took it.
he ran closer to where the shecat was, going at only speeds windclan cats can achieve, letting his claws dig into the ground as he ran, flying up behind him. but once he was close enough, he pounced - claws outstretched and body stretched, planning to make contact with her back.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 08:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

A pure white Tom entered the territory his green eyes shining his face looked like it had a scowl on it his ears were a bit folded back head was low as well , before he decided to do any sort of hunting he searched for a patch of nice lush green grass he was to the left of the area his nose to the ground eyes going left to right quickly , his head perked up as he found a patch of grass that looked good enough to suit him so he dashed over to it . Grassleg looked around and over his shoulder just in case if anyone was watching he didn't like to be watched while doing this it kinda embarrassed him , kinda . Once it was clear Grassleg bent down to the patch and took mouth fulls of it munching away happily even the scowl seemed to have disappeared he always did this as an apprentice and kit the grass never bothered him and it didn't taste so bad , come to think of it it had no flavor really . He took a few more big bites of the abundant plant and swallowed licking his lips clean of any stray blades off grass that decided to be stubborn and resumed on his original mission . Hunting . The scowl now returning to his face . His ears were pointed forward and strained them for any small noises , like pitter patter of rodent feet perhaps? He opened his mouth to taste the air ,waiting , hoping to atleast find the scent of rabbit which was his favorite piece of kill he could eat it his entire life , once the slightest gust of wind blew across his nose his eyes widened but then returned to their normal position when he caught the scent foxdung...only a puny mouse . Oh well better then going hungry I suppose . . Grassleg snorted and shook his head slightly now stalking off to the right which seemed to be the direction the scent was the strongest , his body was soon close to the ground close enough his belly fur brushed against it he found a piece of moss near a bush and by his luck he found the tiny rodent . His tail was out straight as he crept forward ever so slightly his ears twitching and flicking every now and then once he was in three Fox lengths away from the mouse which was nibbling on something he ran at it it didn't take but a few seconds for the mouses ears to flick and turn it's head around to see the white mass of fur charging at it fear was shown in the tiny beedy eyes it had , so it dashed off as well but it didn't get far enough only an mouse length did it get once Grassleg pounced on its back making it squeak which was cut off by the toms teeth meeting it's neck and snapping it . Grassleg fully stood up now going over to the same bush and burried his kill So remembered where to find it and others won't steal it. He sighed and his left ear flicked once he heard another cat arrive he looked at its direction " smogmask " he meowed his words seeming like he wasn't happy to see the other tom but he was grateful for it to be a tom other than a loud she cat .
@Celestial @Celestial

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; June 5th, 2018 at 07:54 PM.
Old June 2nd, 2018, 09:58 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@king kaleb!

A few moons have passed since Duskflight finally settled back into Windclan after being found starving at the border by his old friend Blazingstorm, now known as Blazingstar. It had been rough, being called a coward for running even if they didn't know what he had ran from, being called a traitor. From the very clan he had always loved, cherished. From the clan he used to be so highly revered in as one of, if not the, fastest runner.
But things have begun to get easier. He was settling back into the life he had once known, cats were slowly stopping their verbal assaults on him. He heard less and less of it with each passing moon and he hoped that one day he would be fully forgiven for what he had done. He would serve each and every one of his days tirelessly providing for the clan he loved, trying to regain the trust, trying to regain respect. All in all, he desperately hoped for forgiveness.

Paws pressing lightly into the ground, he padded back into the camp with two hares and two sparrows clamped tightly in his jaws. It had been a successful hunt, but he showed no pride on his face, just a mute happiness to be able to provide something.
After the pieces of prey were set down, he nosed through the pile to find the smallest piece of prey he could find. He felt it was all he deserved. At least in this point in time. With the scrawny, mostly fur, mouse was safely tucked in his jaws, he would lift his head and promptly look for an area to sit and eat it. Deep down he desperately desired for someone to talk to. These few moons back in the clan he's almost begun to feel lonely. Most of the older warriors, who knew who he was even back before he left, were the harshest. His best shot at making any friend would be with the younger warriors who didn't have too much of a clue of his past. Who would be open to talking with him.

-----------------------------

@Lonestar23

Busy. That would be the word used to describe how Adderheart's life was rolling right now. Day and night she was taking trips out into the territory, catching prey, scenting, patrolling, doing everything that she could for her clan. At times she could even be seen doing the duties she actually hated to do as an apprentice, just to give herself purpose in the clan.
Several moons into being a warrior and she still has that energy she's had since she was an apprentice, even still as a kit.
Sometimes she'd get tired and just for a few minutes she'd take a break, maybe even take a small nap (though that was very rare indeed), but then she was right back to doing what she doing. It was almost sad how much she was working, trying to prove herself to some of the senior warriors. Trying to make a name for herself. It was as if she was trying to compensate for her size, which had been something she was joked for since she was a kit, being the runt of the litter. Or maybe it was her tendency to be prideful, wanting to constantly have something to boast about.
Regardless what may cause her to constantly be out doing things that she likely didn't need to be doing, she had no plans of stopping. Thoughts of making friends sort of dwindled, pushed aside by her desires to constantly be doing something. The friends she did have, were the few that she had made during apprenticeship.

And right now, was one of those rare moments when she was resting. Breath panted out of her mouth in hot puffs as she managed to get in one of the cooler parts of the Windclan camp. Her eyes were half-lidded and her ears lax, just barely swiveling towards sounds that caught her interest.
The golden tabby would roll onto her side and now fully close her eyes, trying to soak in the coolness of the earth below her and at the same time try to stay somewhat alert, though those attempts were failing. Give her a few more minutes of laying there and she would be falling asleep.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old June 3rd, 2018, 07:57 AM
i put the si in almsivi

My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
lark wanted to snarl and tell cuckoosnarl that he was wrong. that lark was more then he stated, that cuckoo himself was actually nothing. but no words came out. he was silent, looking towards the ground. maybe he deserved this. he was terrible. he was a terrible mate for simply speaking to crowfall. he shouldnt have even left the nest like he promised, but he did anyway. he had just been so..so hungry. hes hungry for so much more, though. hes hungry for freedom, but is weighted down from memories like a shackle. everytime he looked at cuckoosnarl yelling at him he saw the same face that told him he loved lark, the same face that lark had brought into windclan in the beginning, the same face he had fallen in love with. and it was only then he reminded himself that cuckoo was only yelling at him because he loved him. that he wanted their relationship to get better, its why he punished him. he understood.
deep down though he knew he didnt love him anymore. he knew that cuckoosnarl wasnt the same cat as he had been all of those moons ago. that he was long gone, and so was lark. lark had given up trying to escape. he was nothin but pathetic, just like cuckoosnarl had said. he was nothing. he gritted his teeth, trying to block out crowfalls words. they hurt because they were true. he didnt know what pocessed him but he found himself lurching infront of cuckoosnarl, curling his lip and taking crowfalls claws instead of his.."mate". his eyes widened as crowfalls claws made contact with his chest, knocking the wind out of him at first, being knocked to the ground within seconds.

« I AM WHAT I AM. »

HE was trembling, and Cuckoosnarl could see it. He could practically smell the fear coming off of Larkfall, just like how he could feel the pounding of his heart from where he lay, staring blankly at the horror-struck expression on his mate’s face as he was sprawled out on the clearing’s floor.

It was pathetic, but Cuckoosnarl could say he had a call, really. The way that Larkfall broke every time he so much as said a word to him, the way his tail swept between his legs as if it was routine had some odd sort of buzz to it, and it was one that kept him coming back for more. There was no other reason why he did this, other than because, well, he wanted to. Hedonism wasn’t easy, was it? If this was his Starclan-given duty, then it would have to pay off, or else he’d have none of it.

Sometimes it didn’t. Sometimes his patience strained, sometimes Larkfall’s fear and disgust only took of the edge of his want. Cuckoosnarl was certainly aware of the repercussions of his actions. He knew there was always the chance that he’d be found out, that he’d be exposed for the nature of the games he played, some self-dubbed paragon of virtue condemning him the very violation of the Code that this was. At this point, though, he felt assured that no-one would speak against him. He had Windclan wrapped around his dew claw, and he had the pleasure of knowing that Larkfall would never speak out against him.

He did it out of love, he said. Nobody else knew how to give it. That’s why they all leave. But I’ll always be here.

The tom had changed, that much was Fact. There was no ignoring it. There had been a time when the way he looked at Larkfall was filled with nothing but adoration, when his mouth was filled with honey, pure honey, and not the acrid taste of vinegar that sent his beau all but running from him. There were times when he noticed it, noticed the flaws in the way he’d begun to think, when he turned to face Larkfall and saw nothing but mistakes, both belonging to the tricoloured warrior and himself.

It would have been fine if he just stopped there. He’d said, nobody’s perfect, and moved on, and that would have been okay. But there was more. There was always more with Cuckoosnarl. In some attempt to better himself and his lover, he’d begun to nitpick. He did it to everyone, after all, including himself. It would be fine. His eyes saw things no-one else did in his Lark, and Starclan would be damned if he didn’t fix his man. Nobody else would, so Cuckoo did. The reminders became insults, over time. Larkfall had begun to shrink into himself, over time. Cuckoosnarl had begun seeing other toms, over time.

There was always that doubt as to when it exactly changed from assurances to frankly oppressive admissions about how his reach was all-expansing, that his never-ending esteem would always be in Larkfall, that without his care, he’d be nothing. Really, though, what would questioning it do?

He needed his fix, and he had someone who’d give it to him. Or rather, take it for him.

Larkfall trembled on the floor, and Crowfall took a step back. Cuckoosnarl merely stood there, face contorting in rage as his pelt began to pick. Maybe, for one moment, he saw his salvation, another blanket to run under, to avoid the consequences. His tail began to tremble, and he snarled at a fever-pitch. Taking a menacing step forwards, delicately avoiding Larkfall’s prone body, approaching the black tom with dark eyes. “You’ll pay,” he growled. “You’ll pay for this.”

With that, he leaped at Crowfall, having pounced at point-blank range, claws hooked in anticipation for the hit.

@hiraeth

baibai

Last edited by panchiko; December 18th, 2021 at 04:52 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 01:26 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Quailpaw’s story about her Mother forced Mercurypaw to actually try to remain calm. She sounded like a bad cat… there was a difference between weeding out the weak to make the Clan stronger, and simply taunting them until they could take no more. Now, Mercurypaw was not a typically merciful cat, but he preferred the former option. After all, the latter would take some time, and it was a waste of better-spent energy. ”That sounds horrible. Your Mother truly deserved to die, to go to the Dark Forest.” Ah, the Dark Forest. It wasn’t that Mercurypaw didn’t believe in a “good place” and “bad place,” as most kits were taught, but he preferred the Dark Forest to StarClan. After all, the Evil Era leaders had followed the Dark Forest, and although they had ultimately been taken down by the others, their reign had been one of power and change.

Mercurypaw wondered if there was even a chance that he could be the same way someday. He found it doubtful, the leaders were on the lookout for that sort of thing now - weren’t they? Or perhaps they believed all of Singenight’s followers to be gone by now. ”I believe that. My Mother was the same way - good cats all around her, trying to help her… me, for one thing. I was always trying to help her. But, cats like that, there just isn’t a lot of helping them.” This was even less true. Mercurypaw remembered his Mother, at least a little bit, and none of his siblings or his parents had liked her - he had gone with them, because why shouldn’t he? They were his family, they wouldn’t lead him astray. His Mother was simply a biological tie, not true family. He shunned her, left her be, pretended that she didn’t exist here - or in any world. Quailpaw’s hard “no” at his request left Mercurypaw stunned.

His eyes narrowed, and a harmful comment was at the tip of his tongue when he remembered his cover. Good cat. Play the good cat card, get her trust, get what you want. Then go back to who you are. Hiding who he was was not for fun. Mercurypaw liked who he was, he was comfortable with it. But you couldn’t manipulate and cheat your way through life if everyone knew that’s what you were trying to do. You had to be charming, smooth, calm… cats like that were charismatic. Eventually, everyone was drawn to them. ”Oh, I understand. You must have adapted extremely well to deal with that… I’ve never understood how cats with such harmful disabilities can stay in WindClan. Or be loners, for that matter. Is it hard, training?” Mercurypaw asked, feigning concern and curiosity. The one true thing that he’d said was that he didn’t understand how cats with disabilities like that could stay in WindClan. It hurt the Clan. They were useless, although Quailpaw seemed to have adapted surprisingly well - perhaps she would be useful, later on. Right now he was just testing her out. So far? She was passing with flying colors.

Quailpaw just flicked her tail, focusing her yellow eyes on the ground beneath her paws. She had registered what Mercurypaw had said, about her mother going to the dark forest. But she decided not to make a comment in it. She didn’t want to talk about her mother anymore. It always sent a chill crawling up her spine thinking of the old tabby. A chill that seemed to hold the spirit of her dead mother.

There isn’t a lot of helping them. Quailpaw had to agree. Sometimes all you could do was try, but still, cats left you in the dust, or tore you apart to the point where you didn’t know what to do with yourself anymore. That’s what she He apprentice’s mother had done to her. And she hoped she never had to relive anything like that ever again. She knew her mom was a horrible cat, though not many other cats saw it that way. So to her, all of them were horrible cats. At least Mercurypaw understands. A quiet voice in her head whispered to her, the words causing Quailpaw to glance back up at the younger tom.

She did in time to see his eyes narrow at her answer to his request. She expected him to say something snappy tober, to criticize her. But all she got was a seemingly honest comment and a genuine question. Quailpaw let his words sit in the air for a moment, her yellow eyes focused on his. After a moment, she decided to respond. “No, training is not hard at all. I was born like this, I’ve been used to it. And there are only certain cats who can survive with their disabilities. Usually cats that got them later in life are a lost cause.” She shifted on her paws, flicking her tail slightly as she moved her eyes to graze them across the clearing of cats. “Cats who are born with their disabilities are usually no different from cats born regularly. They’ve lived with it all their lives, so it’s completely normal to them.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 01:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
His tail drooped to the ground in sullen understanding. "O-okay." His voice filled with disappointment, but he knew better than to continue the debate. Afterall, she was right. It was unfair of him to only think of it from his father's perspective. He begrudgingly allowed his mother to cuddle with him, and couldn't help but begin to purr after just a few moments tucked in her warm embrace. However, the second food was mentioned, he lost all forms of resentment; his emotions performing a full 360. His entire body displayed his new found happiness, from his perky tail, to his lively eyes. "Can I try a mouse?!" He squirmed out of her embrace once more, and began to bounce towards the freshkill pile. "I've always wanted to try a mouse!" He hurriedly began to dig through the pile, before pulling out a mouse almost the size of himself. "How 'bout this one?! I like this one!"
Gorsebird licked her eldest son trying to comfort him as she did. "It only gets easier, lovely. Soon he'll seem like nothing but a distant memory." She hummed the thought while somewhat morbid in origin was the best that she could consider as soothing. Gorsebird then beamed as Chestnutkit began to purr in her cuddly embrace, continuing to lick and purr as well to him. All was then seemingly calm in her mind before the kitten started to get a little wild. To be honest, however, it was not to find it endearing that Chestnutkit was so enthralled by the mere idea of trying some meat for the first time. "Of course, Chessie. But, let Mama bite off little chunks for you so you don't eat too much and get a tummy ache." She instructed getting up as she then met the little tom at the fresh-kill pile. Gorsebird gave a critical stare at the mouse her son had picked looking for any signs of rot or imperfection. When none were found she nodded, before picking up the rodent and ushering Chestnutkit to their previous spot.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 03:43 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tavvi View Post
Gorsebird licked her eldest son trying to comfort him as she did. "It only gets easier, lovely. Soon he'll seem like nothing but a distant memory." She hummed the thought while somewhat morbid in origin was the best that she could consider as soothing. Gorsebird then beamed as Chestnutkit began to purr in her cuddly embrace, continuing to lick and purr as well to him. All was then seemingly calm in her mind before the kitten started to get a little wild. To be honest, however, it was not to find it endearing that Chestnutkit was so enthralled by the mere idea of trying some meat for the first time. "Of course, Chessie. But, let Mama bite off little chunks for you so you don't eat too much and get a tummy ache." She instructed getting up as she then met the little tom at the fresh-kill pile. Gorsebird gave a critical stare at the mouse her son had picked looking for any signs of rot or imperfection. When none were found she nodded, before picking up the rodent and ushering Chestnutkit to their previous spot.
Chestnutkit bounced about cheerfully back to their spot in glee his mother had approved his selection. "Did I choose a good one?" Looking for further approval, he flattened himself to the ground in a sloppy mimic of the hunting crouch. Immediately after crouching, he sprung on top of the mouse and bit on to its neck. "When will I get to start hunting? Can I start now?" His eyes filled with pride as he looked at the rodent below him, almost as if he had caught it himself. He bounced over to his mother, and leaned against her side as he waited for her to bite a piece off for him. Water filled his mouth as he breathed in the smell of the mouse with longing to taste it. "What do mice eat?" As he thought of his own meal, his mind wandered to what mice might have for a meal. Did they eat meat like he did, or leaves, or berries, or any other thing in the woods? Random topics such as this were all things the kit's curiosity begged an answer for.
Old June 3rd, 2018, 04:42 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Buterflykit poked her head out of the nursery, her eyes wandering. They seemed to lead right to the medicine cats den. Why? I am going to be a warrior... but... I want to be a medicine cat! Oriolepaw would never let me be a medicine cat! I'm the weakest kit here! When she was born, her mother had died from sickness and so did her siblings. But only two kits survived. Butterflykit and Kestrelkit. The fluffy calico then limped out. Her paw was always messed up, from when she was born, to the day she died. She then went towards the middle of camp. No one talked to her, and when they did, they laughed at her. Her ears flattened and she crouched down, backing into the shadows.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old June 3rd, 2018, 05:03 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

A lanky, grey molly strode into the territory with no form of worry or paranoia of being attacked visible. Her blue orbs darted from tree to tree, and her maw opened wide to breathe in the air around her. "I thought I smelled a rabbit near here!" Though it's common sense to keep quiet when in search of prey, common sense was something this cat lacked, leading her to call out to herself in a bubbly manner. Her tail began to flick about in excitement of her next meal. Whether it had decided to hide or simply didn't hear her, the rabbit didn't seem to be scared off by her goofy shouting since she couldn't see or hear it moving around. Her large shoulders lowered close to the ground, and she began to creep forward in silence now giving care to if she made a sound. Within no time, a plump brown rabbit came into view, and even better it didn't seem to notice the silver she-cat sneaking up right behind it. Just a little closer, and.... She mentally had to remind herself not to spring to early, or the prey had to much time to run. That was how she lost her last meal. After a moments more, she was in perfect distance and sprung for the rabbit before killing it off with a swift bite to the neck. "Good job Fay!" She congratulated herself with a triumphant yell. A moment later, she heard a bird nearby giving a loud warning whistle before flying away. "Oops... Looks like I scared any other prey nearby." She shrugged it off quickly, not really feeling any remorse now that she could have a meal.

_ @RedHead _
Old June 3rd, 2018, 09:13 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Birdrose starred at her older sister, keeping a great distance. She looked down at her swollen belly. "Is it that obvious?" asked the warrior in a low hurt whisper. It was still hard on her to know that she was alone yo raise these kits on her own. She didn't understand why this had to happen to her and why she even fell for the toms words that he had loved her.
Instantly, her worries went from her own to her younger sister's. "Oh, no! I've just got keen eyes, that's all," she fretted stepping towards her and fluffing the fur around her stomach a little bit. "Keep your fur like that," she advised. "It'll keep it more hidden, if that's what you want." She sat down again, a sympathetic gaze resting on Birdrose.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Closed Thread