Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: Mud, Blood, and a Flash Flood

. @2018 Okapi

Heatherdream looked at all the fighting cats looking for Monarchstep to tell him something important. She played the tom just like she had wanted to do, but she didn't show any sign of it. Heatherdream didn't feel anything for the tom nor did she care if she would hurt his feelings.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:15 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Passionblaze continued to walk, raising his head high to make sure his clan noticed how confident he was. A confident authority figure caused less worries, and more prideful balance of confident cats trailing behind him. As they continued onto the gathering, Passionblaze, from the corner of his eye, made out the figures of the neighboring clan. Based on their scent, he immediately knew it was Shadowclan. Passionblaze shouldn't be focused on them so much, so he kept his gaze ahead. Getting to the gathering was much more important -- another glance -- what caused them to help Windclan -- nope. Focus. -- Another glance -- still a little sullen about the recent battle. Though Thunderclan had won. This was a victory he should be embracing and happy about...but the thought; the knowledge of knowing what happened. Snowstar should had been there. Passionblaze knew she would lead the clan to Seastones with no problems. She'd ignore that Shadowclan was even there. However, Passionblaze was not Snowstar. Not one inch of him was anything like her. A little high-strung, when they got to a certain point that he could see the leader, Goldenstar, Passionblaze narrowed his eyes. Talking to him wasn't...a bad idea, was it? Just to talk. Passionblaze didn't think there was any harm in that, so he padded a bit closer to Shadowclan, staying in his own boundaries, in front of his own clan so he could greet the other cat. ''Goldenstar.'' Passionblaze was always polite, the courtesy in his voice a genuine feel. Yet, the thoughts in his head leaning more towards a bitterness. He wanted answers. He deserved that, at least. Then, flicking his gaze to Halfgaze, he bowed his head. ''Halfgaze.'' Shadowclan leader and deputy together. He must had been mousebrained to approach them without Snowstar, but Passionblaze was determined to get answers. He wasn't afraid. he was far from being afraid.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Beau
Old February 19th, 2018, 02:43 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze continued to walk, raising his head high to make sure his clan noticed how confident he was. A confident authority figure caused less worries, and more prideful balance of confident cats trailing behind him. As they continued onto the gathering, Passionblaze, from the corner of his eye, made out the figures of the neighboring clan. Based on their scent, he immediately knew it was Shadowclan. Passionblaze shouldn't be focused on them so much, so he kept his gaze ahead. Getting to the gathering was much more important -- another glance -- what caused them to help Windclan -- nope. Focus. -- Another glance -- still a little sullen about the recent battle. Though Thunderclan had won. This was a victory he should be embracing and happy about...but the thought; the knowledge of knowing what happened. Snowstar should had been there. Passionblaze knew she would lead the clan to Seastones with no problems. She'd ignore that Shadowclan was even there. However, Passionblaze was not Snowstar. Not one inch of him was anything like her. A little high-strung, when they got to a certain point that he could see the leader, Goldenstar, Passionblaze narrowed his eyes. Talking to him wasn't...a bad idea, was it? Just to talk. Passionblaze didn't think there was any harm in that, so he padded a bit closer to Shadowclan, staying in his own boundaries, in front of his own clan so he could greet the other cat. ''Goldenstar.'' Passionblaze was always polite, the courtesy in his voice a genuine feel. Yet, the thoughts in his head leaning more towards a bitterness. He wanted answers. He deserved that, at least. Then, flicking his gaze to Halfgaze, he bowed his head. ''Halfgaze.'' Shadowclan leader and deputy together. He must had been mousebrained to approach them without Snowstar, but Passionblaze was determined to get answers. He wasn't afraid. he was far from being afraid.

@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Beau
@Beau

Goldenstar quietly tried to ignore Thunderclan, glancing at Halfgaze every few moments to make sure she was as well. Glancing at Thunderclan, he could tell the cats were drawing a little closer, particularly Passionblaze. Either Snowstar was ill, or Passion was the new leader. Well, he could find out at the gathering. Maybe Passion could end all this battling between the clans. A flicker of hope ignited in his chest, though it was quickly vanished as Golden’s thoughts turned to the battle, and how Thunderclan might be bitter about it. Why would Thunderclan be bitter? He didn’t know, they had won after all. Taking his perception of Thunderclan getting closer as just paranoia until a voice filled his ears, and he looked over to see Passionblaze. “Passionblaze,” his voice was calm, not exactly wanting to pick a battle. Dipping his head in a respectful way. Tensions or not, he didn’t want to be the rude one, the reason the battle had happened. Maybe that had happened for the last battle, but now he wasn’t picking a fight without reason.

(( sorry it’s a bit short, i’m really tired right now ))
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:38 AM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
"Frostedflight, there was said to be an attack!" Lightpaw snapped. "Look at the ThunderClan cats!" She pointed to the uneasy and hissing cats.
@Lightpaw
Mistpaw crouched down onto the branch "PassionBlaze seems so calm but so does Goldenatar" she said to Lightpaw
Old February 19th, 2018, 09:10 AM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

@Beau
Goldenstar quietly tried to ignore Thunderclan, glancing at Halfgaze every few moments to make sure she was as well. Glancing at Thunderclan, he could tell the cats were drawing a little closer, particularly Passionblaze. Either Snowstar was ill, or Passion was the new leader. Well, he could find out at the gathering. Maybe Passion could end all this battling between the clans. A flicker of hope ignited in his chest, though it was quickly vanished as Golden’s thoughts turned to the battle, and how Thunderclan might be bitter about it. Why would Thunderclan be bitter? He didn’t know, they had won after all. Taking his perception of Thunderclan getting closer as just paranoia until a voice filled his ears, and he looked over to see Passionblaze. “Passionblaze,” his voice was calm, not exactly wanting to pick a battle. Dipping his head in a respectful way. Tensions or not, he didn’t want to be the rude one, the reason the battle had happened. Maybe that had happened for the last battle, but now he wasn’t picking a fight without reason.

(( sorry it’s a bit short, i’m really tired right now ))
@Constellation
Halfgaze may have been nervous on the inside, but her exterior was as cool and collected as ever. Not a single hair bristled after she'd flattened them earlier. Her eyes roamed the grass ahead, flicking over to the side to look for Thunderclan without letting that cats behind her know what she was doing. Each pawstep fell evenly and calmly; the deputy's movements were never jerky, instead exuding calm and confidence. Finally, her blue and green eyes caught sight of Passionblaze nearing them. The realization that Snowstar was nowhere to be found worried Halfgaze. The deputy knew Passionblaze better than most of the cats in his own clan, she assumed, and she knew that his name fit him perfectly. Passionblaze was a passionate cat, and it was unlikely that he had forgotten about the recent battle. Guilt washed over Halfgaze as she thought of just how she knew so much about him but she mentally shook it away. That part of her life had ended moons ago, when she became deputy. The Thunderclan deputy's voice brought her back from her thoughts and Halfgaze gave a nod, "Passionblaze." Her voice was just as calm as her body language and she made sure to sound polite. After returning Passionblaze's greeting, Halfgaze kept her eyes forward and continued walking as if she couldn't feel the tension in the air.

Last edited by dionysus; February 19th, 2018 at 09:10 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:33 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

(Great StarClan am I ever late!)
Morningscar looked at the cats around him. He knew that soon every cat would be able to smell how nervous he was. He padded along quietly.
~
Larkpaw looked around she saw Morningscar walking alone so Larkpaw padded up to him.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:24 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

CottonFlower fled and his under a nearby bush. She usually wouldn't be out here alone but CloverCarnation was ill so she had to. It was a bit of a relief actually, not being bossed around by her mate for more than a few heartbeats. I just got lucky that's all...
Both their families were very traditional meaning the toms were stronger and did hunting and fighting more often. The she-cats were perceived as weak and were expected to be submissive and were forced to be nursery queens. CottonFlower was a little more fiesty, though, when she wasn't around her family.
But now a fight had broken out between ShadowClan and ThunderClan and the Maine coon felt helpless and humiliated. This is ridiculous...sort yourselves out you whining flea-brains! the grey and cream molly desperately wanted to help but continued to cower out of sight.
OPEN
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:44 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
. @2018 Okapi

Heatherdream looked at all the fighting cats looking for Monarchstep to tell him something important. She played the tom just like she had wanted to do, but she didn't show any sign of it. Heatherdream didn't feel anything for the tom nor did she care if she would hurt his feelings.
(I thought the fight part hasn’t started?)
Monarchstep walked alongside Heatherdream to be kind and be himself, he didn’t know why she looked like her was so desperate to speak to him in her eyes, but he still came over to her curiousity burning in his eyes.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:49 AM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

@2018 Okapi

Do you want to start Forestember v Chameleon or..?)
lotusfang
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:52 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reverie View Post
@2018 Okapi

Do you want to start Forestember v Chameleon or..?)
(I don’t think the fight has started)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Closed Thread